Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 22: Sexed Teen

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Sexed Teen - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Thursday, June 06, 1996, Sanford Maine

“CC!” I cried out to her, mortified that I might have just devastated her beyond words.

She sat there, stunned, with her mouth agape. My cum was still splattered across her lips and chin. It oozed downward in a trail from where it had landed on her when she had pulled off my cock in shock. She was gobsmacked after hearing me call her by my sister’s name. Her hand was still limp in my lap, my jizz was layered on it in thick globs, and my limp dick was resting on her fingertips.

“David? You ... you and Amber? Oh my god! You sleep with your SISTER!? You ... you thought that she was sucking you ... She sucks you! Oh my god ... oh my god! Oh my god!” she spouted as she started getting hysterical.

“CC, listen I...” I said morosely, and I reached out to her as I sat up.

She jerked away from me and scrambled back off my bed as if I was a viper that was about to strike her with envenomed fangs. Her eyes were wild in the dark. I could see them reflecting moonlight as she hissed at me.

“Stay away from ME! Stay away!! How could you!! I loved you, David!” she screamed.

The bathroom light flicked on, momentarily blinding me as I raised my hand to shield my eyes.

“What’s going on? CC, why are you shouting? What did my dumb brother do now?” Amber asked blearily.

“You’re fucking your own brother! I knew it, I knew it!” she shrieked.

“WHOA! Calm the fuck down! What the Hell are you talking about?!” Amber demanded as she raised her voice.

“I loved you! Both of you! I trusted you! How could you, either of you! You’re brother and sister, for god’s sake!” she cried as she started to sob.

“CC, please ... Let’s talk about this rationally, okay? I really truly love you, Butterfly...” I implored.

“NO! NO! DON’T CALL ME THAT! YOU CAN’T LOVE ME! YOU’RE WITH YOUR SISTER! HOW CAN YOU LOVE ME IF YOU’RE WITH HER BEHIND MY BACK!” CC screamed as her face turned red with tears and anger.

“CC! STOP! You’re overreacting!” Amber yelled.

“No! I knew it, I knew it! I just didn’t wanna believe it ... I saw the sheets! I saw the stains ... Plus ... oh my god, your hickeys! You lied about that guy, the stranger sucking on your tits! It was from David all along! The bracelet! The rose! The accidental brushing of his cock! Oh my god, I’ve been so dumb! Even the looks that you guys shared...”

She stood there naked, still in obvious shock. Her eyes were wild, and tears were streaming down her face as her brain was whirling around a mile a minute, quickly adding up two plus two. She looked like a crazy lady. Her hair was spun out in wild disarray; my cum was still glazed on her face and hand, and her tits were jiggling very nicely as she shook with confused emotion. Yes, even in a moment like that, when all Hell was breaking loose, my teenaged male mind still noticed tits jiggling enticingly.

“CC, your right. Me and Davey are lovers. We have been for a while. I wanted to tell you soooo many times. But honestly, look me in the eyes and tell me how the fuck I was supposed to tell anyone that I am in love with my own brother and that I am fucking him? Hmm? Look at how you’re reacting. This is exactly why we didn’t tell you. I wanted to; we both did believe me. Frankly, I’m glad that you found out, Babe,” Amber said while walking over towards CC extending her arms for a hug.

“Stay away, don’t touch me!” CC hissed as she stepped back from my sister.

“Goddammit! Cindy Carson! I fucking love you, and I love my sister! I am IN love with both of you, dammit! You love her, and you love me too, I know! It’s no bloody different! Amber loves you, and she loves me! Stop freaking out like a crazy person, and let’s talk about this calmly and rationally. I WANT you, Babe. I LOVE YOU, CINDY! Understand that? Everything that we’ve been through for the past two weeks, well, that meant something to me. It actually meant a lot to me, more than you know, Cindy!

“I am sorry that I didn’t tell you that I was with my sister; I truly am, and I beg you to forgive me! It’s all my fault CC, don’t blame Amber. I fucked up. I wanted to help you, and I love you, and ... well, I fell into a relationship with you, and I didn’t know how to tell you the truth. Like Amber just said, imagine how hard it is to tell someone our secret? Do you know what would happen if people found out? We were scared, okay! I don’t care what happens to me, but I would die for either of you!” I cried out in frustration.

“CC, no matter how this looks right at this moment, I know that you’re shocked and scared and confused, but we both truly love you, we really do, Hon,” Amber vowed.

I got up slowly and moved towards her with my palms held outward in supplication, “Cindy, tell me that you didn’t feel my love for you ... Tell me that you didn’t feel safe in my arms ... Tell me that you don’t love me ... Look me in the eyes and know that I am telling you the truth. I am in love with you, Cindy, and if you leave here and break up with me, you will be breaking my heart,” I pleaded as tears dripped down my face as I felt anguish at the pain that I saw radiating from her face.

“I do love you ... I did ... I do ... Oh god, I’m so fucked up! Why!?” she moaned.

“Look, it’s my fault, CC. Not Davey’s! I wouldn’t let him tell you. He wanted to right away, but I wouldn’t let him. I had a plan. It was stupid, I guess, but I wanted us to be together again, especially after we made out the Sunday before last. Why do you think that I seduced you the other night to eat my pussy? Why do you think I ate yours? Do you honestly think that we don’t love you? You’re my BEST friend, and I love you like crazy, Cindy,” Amber said, crying at that point too.

“But ... but ... you’re his sister! You’re not supposed to have sex with your brother! It’s just so ... so wrong!” CC wailed.

“Is it? Why is it wrong, CC? Because society says so? If you can explain to me why true love of any kind between two people is wrong, I’ll gladly listen to you. You know how close me and Amber are! We didn’t just wake up one day and decide, Hell, let’s make our lives as hard as we fucking can by getting into an incestuous relationship! We can’t deny our feelings, just like we can’t deny them for you, Butterfly,” I soothed, trying to step closer to her again.

“Nooo, I’m not your Butterfly! I can’t be ... You don’t mean it...” she whispered as she took a small step backward.

“CC, did you enjoy kissing me earlier when we went to bed?” Amber asked softly.

“W-what?” CC asked, puzzled at the change of topic.

“Did you like kissing me? You know, how we made out right before we went to sleep earlier? Did you like it?”

“I-I ... I don’t understand ... what’s that have to do with you two having sex?” CC asked, mystified.

“Please ... Just answer me, Hon. Did you like making out with me?” Amber asked again gently.

“Y-yes, you know I did,” CC said quietly, her eyes darting back and forth between us.

“Did you like it when I kissed and sucked on your tits? Did you like doing that to me? Please answer, and tell the truth, Babe,” my sister asked, looking at her intensely.

“Yes, I did, but you know that I liked doing all that with you. Why are you making me say it? I don’t understand?” CC said, clearly very confused and distraught.

“One more question, Hon, and then I’ll explain, okay, please? One more, for me, your best friend. Did you like eating my pussy, CC? Did you like it when I ate yours?”

“Yes! Okay! Yes, fuck! Yes, I liked it! A lot!” CC vented loudly with her frustration.

“Okay, thanks for being honest, CC. I liked it too, no scratch that. I LOVED it, as I love you. But, I need to know, why didn’t you tell Davey that we were lesbian lovers?” she queried gently as she took another step towards CC.

“I’m ... I’m not a lesbian!” CC gasped. “I love cock! I love David!”

“I know you do. I didn’t mean that we were full lesbos. I just meant that we were both enjoying lesbian sex. You know, two women, and no men involved, that kinda thing? Like, umm, what we’ve been doing since last year until that asshole interrupted us. Besides, I obviously love cock and David too. Tell David why you didn’t tell him that his girlfriend was busy eating out his sister’s pussy in the next room when he was asleep,” Amber demanded a little more forcefully.

“I ... I ... Uh ... I thought that he might get upset,” she whispered, looking downward.

“Are you upset that me and your girlfriend ate each other’s pussies out, Davey? Do you think that she cheated on you?” Amber asked as she turned her head to look at me.

“No, not in the least. I think it’s fucking hot, to be honest, and I don’t think that she cheated,” I answered with a straight face.

“See CC, I told you that he wouldn’t be mad. But even though I told you that he wouldn’t be, you still didn’t tell him. Because you didn’t want him to know, because you were afraid about how he would react. You were scared that he would reject you, and you love him to pieces. I’ve never seen you so happy, CC, except for when you’ve been having your nightmares at night...”

CC’s eyes were constantly flicking back and forth between us now, her face full of confusion, but at least she had stopped crying. I stepped up to her and enveloped her into my arms. She resisted weakly for a second, but it was only a token amount. She wanted me to hold her and to make it alright again. She collapsed against me and started sobbing once more; her emotional state was on overload.

“Shh-shh, it’s okay, Butterfly. I know this is a lot to take in at 12:20 in the morning. I know that you’re shocked and confused and angry. All of that is understandable, Babe, but just believe one thing, and one thing only. I love you, I really do. So be mad if you need to be, hate me even. Think badly of me for me loving my sister in a way that people don’t agree with if you must, but don’t doubt my love for you,” I murmured in her ear.

“We didn’t tell you about us for the exact same reason that you didn’t tell David about you and me. We were scared. We didn’t want to lose you, and at the same time, we desperately wanted to share, but we didn’t know-how. We have no one, CC. No one that we can tell about us. We were also scared that you might tell others, and if people found out, then they would break us apart. They would probably put Davey in jail, Cindy. They would make it so that we couldn’t see each other again.

“Do you know how scary that is? That our fate could rest in someone else’s hands? Yet David was trying to convince me to tell you since the beginning of last week. I was the one who said no, and not because I don’t trust you, Cindy, I do. It was because of what you’ve been going through, I was scared to shock you. That is why I wanted to make love to you finally. I wanted to strengthen our bonds as lovers again, like how it was between us before Jason. I was planning to tell you, but after, when I thought that you would be better prepared to accept us. Because we would all three be lovers, don’t you see?” Amber explained, her voice holding a bit of desperation.

“But ... but ... isn’t it just wrong? I just don’t understand how you could love each other like, well, as lovers do...” she sniffled.

“It’s not wrong to us ... others would think so, but fuck ‘em, they don’t get to decide who we can love or not. We do care what you think, though, because we both love you, and we want to stay in a relationship with you, Babe,” Amber said softly as she stepped up and started to caress her friends back.

“I ... I ... I can’t ... I need to think ... this is ... it’s all too much! I can’t deal with it all! It’s hurting my head! This is so fucked ... I ... I can’t wrap my head around you two fucking! You’re related!” she pulled back out of my arms suddenly, almost violently.

“CC...” I sighed as I reached out to her.

“Babe, we’re still the same two people, the same two who love you unconditionally. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you and that I refused to let Davey tell you. I’m sorry that this has hurt you. Please don’t turn your back on me, on us,” Amber cried out mournfully as her breath hitched with her anguish.

“No! I can’t deal with this! I can’t! You can’t expect me to think that this is okay! That you two fucking each other is okay! You ... you wouldn’t even fuck ME! I’m ... I’m not good enough! You don’t want me, David! You just want your sister! It’s sick; you’re both sick!” she ranted, her rage and disgust ramping up again.

“I’m sorry that you feel that way, Cindy, but I understand. So what are you going to do then? Are you going to rat us out? Do you hate us now, then? I am truly sorry that I hurt you; I never wanted that. I understand if you hate me, Butterfly, but please don’t hurt Amber. She loves you so much,” I said brokenly, figuring that the gig was up.

I would probably need to start thinking about packing some clothes in a bag. When our Dad found out that I had been fucking my sister, his daughter, I was a dead man walking. Plus, I imagined that Larry would want a piece of me for hurting his daughter as well.

“I ... I’m not going to rat you out, no. I’m not like that ... I do need time to think ... I can’t think right now. I need my clothes,” she said with a determined look on her face as she stepped widely around us and fled towards Amber’s room.

“CC, wait! Where are you going to go? It’s 12:30 in the morning, Hon!” Amber said in a panic.

“I’m just going to get cleaned up and go sleep on your couch. Is that okay?” CC asked, her voice neutral.

“Yes, yes, of course! I ... I was worried for a second that you were going to run outside or something. I ... I’ll get you a blanket and a pillow,” my sister said, and the relief in her voice was almost tangible.

I collapsed down onto my bed with my face in my hands. I felt like the worst piece of shit in the world. I had hurt CC. I had known that I would, but I didn’t think that it was going to come this soon, though. My heart was wrenched, and it was my own damn fault. Our poor bubbly, cheerful, vivacious CC was a shadow of the girl that I remembered from just a short time ago. It was mostly due to her assault, but as I had been recently seeing, she had some deep-rooted self-esteem issues that preceded that event. Since that night, though, she had been weak-willed, unsure, nervous, fearful, and had become so dependant upon Amber and me that she had become paranoid that we, or at least I, would abandon her.

Now that she knew that I had been fucking my sister behind her back, she would probably never trust me again. All of those good emotions that I had been trying to cultivate inside her were most likely destroyed, and she was so damaged already. She had almost no self-esteem. What would this do to her? Why the fuck was I so bloody stupid enough to moan out my sister’s name in the middle of the night? It’s not like I didn’t know that CC was here, my girlfriend, for all of four days, well technically five, I guessed since it was past midnight. I felt like throwing myself in front of a bus.

“Hey, Bro,” Amber said in the most subdued voice that I had ever heard from her.

I sighed loudly and sat up, “Hey, Honey Peach. I’m so, so sorry; I fucked up again. I feel like jumping off a bridge, Babe. I really, really hurt her, and I love her. I really do, Amb. I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it. She’s been like family to us for so long, and I did have a serious crush on her for quite a while. I ... I didn’t mean to fall in love with her like I love you, but I did.

“I dunno if it was partly because of what happened to her, or because of my past crush, or just because we started getting physical. Whatever the reason, I fell for her. I ... I think that I could have gotten to a place where I loved her almost as much as I do you, Sis. I’m ... I’m sorry,” I sighed as tears started to drop down my cheeks.

“Oh, Davey!” Amber sighed mournfully as she knelt in front of me and wrapped me up in her arms. “I don’t mind that you love her. I do too! What happened anyway? How did she find out?”

“She ... she woke me up ... with a blow job ... for my birthday. I ... I thought it was you. I called out your name, Amb ... I called out your name. I told her how much that it turned me on ... that my sister was swallowing my cum. You know, like how we always talk to each other,” I sobbed out brokenly.

“Aww shit, Davey,” Amber sighed. “I ... I understand ... I don’t blame you, Baby,” she said as she rubbed my shoulders and hugged me.

“I ... I didn’t open my eyes ... I ... I had been dreaming, then I woke up ... You know like ... like you’ve done to me before ... I thought ... it was you ... I started to cum ... and I called her your name. She stopped ... and I asked why she had stopped ... as I was spurting ... I ... I opened my eyes ... and I saw CC, my heart lurched ... in my chest. The pain and horror that I saw in her shocked face ... will haunt me forever, Babe,” I choked out in broken sentences as I sobbed.

“Shh-shh, Baby. I’m here. I’ve got you, Bro. I will always have you, you know that, right? You’ll always have me, Davey, always. I will never abandon you or leave you, my love. I know your hurting; we all are. It’ll be okay, Baby; it’ll be okay,” she said as she whispered soothing platitudes into my ears over and over, as I wept and she gently rocked me.

After a few minutes of her comforting me and letting me cry out my pain, she stood me up and pulled me into the bathroom behind her. I followed her morosely; my brain was in a funk. I couldn’t think coherently, and I stumbled like an automaton. Amber wet a cloth and washed my face with cool water, then she doused it with warm water and cleansed my groin and abs of the dried cum that was still crusted there.

“I have to pee,” I whispered in a monotone.

“Okay, Baby. Here let me, Honey,” she said as she lifted the toilet lid and aimed my cock for me.

I stood there looking down and felt the hopelessness of it all swallow me whole; a blackness entered me, it seemed. I just wanted to slip into the oblivion of sleep; I didn’t want to think anymore. Amber finished shaking the drops off my limp dick, and then she flushed for me. I turned from her and stumbled back to my bed. I slipped in and closed my eyes. I tried to will myself into the peacefulness of slumber.

Amber had climbed in beside me, and she held me in her slender arms; the heat of her body was a welcoming presence. She kissed me and told me that things would be better after a night’s rest, and bade me to try and get some sleep. A few moments later and I could hear her regulated breathing as she easily slipped into dreamland.

Sleep refused to come. I laid there and thought, and thought, and thought; my brain became my worst enemy. I worried about all the ‘what if’s’. I worried about CC getting suicidal and about my parents finding out and forcibly separating me and Amber. I worried about how she would be treated by all of our friends if they found out that she had fucked me, her own brother. I worried about losing the love of my parents and how they would view Amber afterward. The plan was to hide our relationship for three years; we didn’t even make it for much more than a month.

I tossed and turned for hours; I simply couldn’t get my brain to stop worrying long enough for me to pass out. I was exhausted. I was heart-broken, and I needed to see CC. I rolled out of bed, making sure that I moved quietly enough not to disturb Amber. She looked like an angel sleeping peacefully on my pillow. I only hoped that she could sleep like that every night.

I made my way into Amber’s room and turned on her desk lamp; I was going to write CC a letter. I sat with pen in hand for a moment as I focused my thoughts. I needed to make this letter count. I opened my heart, and the words flowed out.

My dearest CC,

I am sorrier than you’ll ever know for the unintentional hurt that I have caused you. Whether you believe what I write in this letter or not is up to you, but I hope that you will still find it in your heart to trust me enough that you chose to do so. We have known each other ever since we were young kids, for eleven years, for every single one of those days, I have been glad, no, thrilled to have you in my life. When I turned thirteen, I started to notice just how beautiful you were, on top of how funny, bubbly, and fun you already were to me.

I started to find myself thinking of you more and more throughout the days and nights. Until I realized one day that I was super attracted to you. I also realized then that I wanted you as my girlfriend. Unfortunately, I was terribly shy, and I had no idea about how to approach you. So I remained your friend, and I admired you from a distance. You were the first girl I ever masturbated to, the first to capture my imagination and heart.

By the time that I might have grown enough to find the courage to ask you out, you had already found yourself a boyfriend, so again I found myself admiring you from a distance. It wasn’t long after that you’d broken up with your ex that I found out that I had another love, that love was too powerful for me to set aside or ignore. I cannot deny the truth or the depth of my feelings that I have for that person, but they do not stop me from having similar feelings for you as well.

I never intended to allow myself to fall into a relationship with you, but I did. The reason for that is because of the very strong feelings that I have for you. My other lover has them for you also, and they are just as strong. She was aware of what was happening between us at each step; she knew of my love for you. She actually listed that love as one of her reasons for allowing us to be together, that it was because she expressly wanted me to be happy in life. She knows how much my heart beats for you, my love. Hers beats no less for you as well.

We were hoping to be able to open ourselves to you in a kinder, gentler way; we never intended to shock you like this, nor to devastate you. The pain that you were already going through gave us pause; we didn’t want to make things worse for you. Yet, I could not deny my feelings for you and stay away from us being an item. In fact, I was so happy about our official status that I told Josh at school when I saw him in between exams the other day. Forgive me for that, you will now need to deny our relationship to our friends, as I am sure that they all know about us by now.

I will understand if you chose to have nothing to do with me anymore, although that will break me inside if you do. You have the love of two people, two people who would love nothing more than to be in a relationship with you. It is not much different from what you had before, with the exception of the ‘extra’ link between the threesome. If you could find a way to forgive us and join us, our love would have no bounds. If you cannot be with us in that way, I will simply love you from afar once again.

You have my unconditional love forever, little Butterfly,

David XOXOXO

After agonizing over my words for what had seemed like hours, I was able to draft a letter that at least partially expressed my feelings. I crept downstairs as quietly as I could under the shadow of the moonlight that filtered in through the various windows. As I slowly made my way around the couch in our living room, I could see the bundle that made up CC lying wrapped underneath one of Amber’s blankets.

Her eyes were closed, and she looked distraught even as she slept. Her mascara had run and had left trails where her tears had traveled down her cheeks. A box of tissues lay on the floor next to her, and a pile of them lay scattered across the carpet like dead soldiers lying on a field. It tore me up inside to see the result of my carelessness. I just wanted to scoop her up in my arms and hold her. I placed the letter that I had written her on the tissue box and covered it with a single red carnation. I had grabbed it from the vase on the kitchen table that still held her flowers.

I made my way back to my bed and was finally able to fall asleep. I was exhausted; thankfully, I didn’t disturb Amber with my return. The clock had said that it was 3:40 am when I laid my head down on the pillow; at least my exam was only at eleven.


“Davey, wake up.”

Poke.

“Ow!” awww shit, she’s back, and it feels like she stabbed a hot poker through my left pectoral muscle.

“Wake up, Bro,” the She-devil hissed evilly into my left ear.

I groaned and tried to turn away, but the she-Devil stopped me with a wickedly sharp-taloned hand.

“Leave me be, you foul Demonic tormentor!” I moaned as I tensed, expecting the next blow to land at any moment.

“David, wake up. Please, I need you,” the She-Devil sounded odd this time.

“Mmmmrrrl,” I groaned as I struggled to wake up.

Poke. Shake.

“David, come on, Baby. I really need you to get up please,” She-Amber? She sounded sad; she needs me.

“Ow! Hey!” I grunted as I slowly became aware.

I blearily opened my eyes and saw that Amber was half sitting up at my side, looking morose. Her normally bright and sparkly green eyes were dark and brooding.

“Hey, Davey,” she said gloomily as she leaned down to give me a peck on the lips.

“Hey, Amb,” I grunted. “Coffee?”

“Yeah, I made a full pot already before I came back up to wake you. CC’s still asleep on the couch at the moment, just so you know. I checked on her earlier. I saw that you had written her a letter and put a flower on it?” she asked with an arched brow.

“Yeah,” I sighed sadly. “Couldn’t sleep. Wanted to express myself,” I grunted again.

“That’s sweet, Baby. I hope it works. I really love her, Davey. I don’t wanna lose her,” Amber lamented as she collapsed onto my chest and started to cry softly.

“Me too, Babe, me too,” I said as I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head while letting her cry herself out.

After a couple of minutes, she sat up and pulled her self together, giving me a wan smile as she did so.

“Thanks for letting me cry on you, Davey. You really are a great brother, you know. I love you very much. Come let’s take a quick shower and then get you some much-needed coffee so that you can use that brain of yours again. We’ll need it,” she said with a small laugh even though the mirth didn’t reflect itself within her eyes.

We showered quickly, although we did take turns washing each other; it was gentle, loving, and intimate. We were both scared, sad, and hurting over the pain we had unintentionally caused our friend and lover. We needed to express our connection. When we finished, I pulled Amber to me into a tight hug as she was about to turn off the water, and I just held her to me under the warm spray.

“I love you, Amber. No matter what happens, I love you,” I murmured to her as I clutched her firm naked body to me.

“Oh, Davey! I love you more than anything! I’m so sorry that your birthday is so shitty! I wish that I could fix it, Baby!” my sister bemoaned.

We held each other for another five minutes, trying to both give and take comfort from each other in our time of need. We got out and lovingly dried each other off before we went and got dressed for the day. While Amber was deciding on her outfit and fixing her lightly applied make-up, I went downstairs and made a much-needed coffee. I crept over to the living room and saw that CC was partially reclined, propped up on an elbow, and was reading my letter. I saw tears streaming down her face as she held the carnation I had left her under her nose. I moved away so that she couldn’t see me over the back of the couch and made her a coffee, one cream, and two sugar.

“Hey, CC,” I said softly as I crossed into her vision. “I made you a coffee, Babe,” I said quietly as I looked at her with pain in my eyes.

“Thanks,” she whispered as she sat up and grabbed it.

I took a seat in our Dad’s recliner and angled it so that I could face her. She kept glancing up at me, and then her eyes would dart back down as she sipped at her coffee. She looked extremely fragile right then. Like a lost little girl, and it was breaking my heart. She was wearing an oversized black t-shirt and was still wrapped up in Amber’s blanket from the waist down; her leg was swinging nervously underneath it.

“You read my letter?” I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

“Yeah,” she said with a small sigh. “I ... I am so hurt and confused right now, David. I ... I need time to think ... to process all this. I ... I love you ... both of you, but..., but I don’t know what I think about you two. You know ... being together that way. It’s not exactly normal...” she trailed off with a sad hiccup of a sob, and it seemed like she couldn’t look at me in the eyes anymore.

“I’m sorry, CC. I really am. I know that you have no reason to trust me, but I truly am in love with you. I am in love with Amber also. I didn’t ask to feel this way, but I do about both of you. Amber loves you too, as more than just a friend, but I think you already know that. I know that you feel the same way about the both of us too,” I stated simply.

“Why ... why didn’t you guys just tell me? I would never have told anyone. I ... I feel like if you guys don’t trust me, then how do I know that what you say you feel about me is even real? I ... I feel like, on the one hand, you are my big hero; you saved me from getting raped, like a big white knight or something. Then you swept me off my feet and gave me the love I’ve always wanted. I ... I knew it was too good to be true...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.