Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 15: Tightrope

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Tightrope - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Thursday, May 30, 1996, Sanford Maine

“So CC, as I was telling you at lunch, our parents went out of town until Monday or maybe even Tuesday! Call your Mom and see if you can spend the weekend. If she says yes, then I’ll go with you to your house tomorrow and help you grab your stuff! I bet you’ll probably want one of your own bathing suits. My old one is small on my chest, and I only have B-cups. On you, it’s a wonder that yours don’t burst right through the material with the size of the puppies that you have,” Amber said as she laughed mirthfully while purposefully glancing at CC’s tits.

“Fuck that! If she says yes, I’m just packing tonight and bringing my shit to school! And Hell yeah, I have the white bikini that I had just bought a few weeks ago that I wanna try,” CC replied eagerly.

Her eyes darted to me furtively. She was obviously thinking about what my reaction to seeing her in her sexy two-piece would be.

Unlocking our front door, I let us in, and as soon as I had turned around from shutting it closed behind us, I was mobbed by a five-foot six-inch brunette. She jumped up onto me, causing me to lose my balance, and I fell backward into the door. I caught her reflexively under her butt, with both hands, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her arms grabbed hold around my neck much speedier than any top-notch martial artist could manage. She performed the girl likes boy: neck and waist grab, which led into the searing lip lock maneuver flawlessly.

I was stunned for about thirty seconds as my tongue reacted naturally to hers by playing follow the leader. She probed my mouth softly and sensuously, and it made me feel heady. She was moaning loudly, and my cock decided that he really, really wanted to come out and play. He was complaining to anyone who would listen that he hadn’t cum in a long time. It had been thirty-three hours, to be precise, not that I was counting, but he was the big prick.

She obviously felt my coming attraction, and she ground herself onto it, moaning even louder. Her nipples hardened as they poked hard into my chest, and her ass cheeks felt amazing in my hands. I felt myself flush, and warning bells started sounding off in my head like klaxons. Amber alert had a whole new meaning in our house that day.

I quickly broke the kiss and struggled to push CC off me as I frantically looked over at my sister, trying to judge her facial expression. Who funnily enough, didn’t look like she was about to commit fratricide. As my sister caught sight of the wild panic in my eyes, her momentary frown turned into peals of laughter. She must have thought that my abject terror over the prospect of further hurting her was punishment enough for the current transgression.

The laughter also had the benefit of distracting CC from continuing the pursuit of my tonsils as she turned her head to look at Amber perplexed. She still had her legs wrapped around me, and I was still cupping her two firm asscheeks. Her pussy mound was being pressed firmly onto my rock hard cock. He was doing his best Morse code version of ‘I wanna fuck’ by throbbing to the beat of my heart.

I slowly let go of her delectable butt and lowered her to the ground. My cock did his best to inform me that he had found the location of a new cave and that he was personally volunteering to go spelunking inside of it. The fucking traitor.

My sister had nearly doubled over in laughter by then, as CC’s puzzled stare was obviously contributing to her loss of sanity. I was puzzled about what might be so funny too.

“What’s so funny, Amber?” CC asked, both puzzled and perplexed. (See, I told you).

“My God, the look of abject terror on my brother’s face when he realized that he was kissing you and holding your ass while you ground yourself on his dick was something else. Holy shit, that was too funny,” she said while still chuckling.

“Why is that funny? Why would he look scared?” CC asked, obviously still both puzzled and perplexed.

“Because our Dad had told him in no uncertain terms that he wasn’t to get involved with you in any way. At least until everyone was sure that you had fully recovered from your ordeal. On pain of death. He said kissing you was alright but not a lick more, literally, no licking,” Amber giggled at her play on words. “Besides, Davey gave his word,” my sister said sweetly while smirking at me.

My esteem for my sister’s brainpower just shot up another notch. Hell, make that another dozen notches. She was fucking good at this manipulation, maintaining, balancing, and fixing relationship stuff type of bullshit. I couldn’t even make that sound good in a sentence, yet she was making it sound great with just a few of her well thought out and well-placed ones. Good thing that CC and I had told Amber what had transpired with Mrs. Sullivan. With that information, my genius sister had just mapped out a temporary path forward. I still needed to talk with her, though, to confirm what I thought and to get clear guidelines and rules. I was NOT fucking this up.

“Seriously, your Dad said that?” CC asked us as her head swiveled to look at both of us in turn.

“Yeah, he berated me quite good about it on Wednesday morning. He asked me what was up with you getting all cozy on my lap and stuff. He basically warned me off by telling me that you were in a very vulnerable state and to be super careful with what started between us,” I answered her while looking a bit sheepish.

“So ... kissing you, is okay? But anything further isn’t until you guys think that I’m over almost being raped? How is that fair? Can’t I make my own decisions about MY own life?” CC vented in frustration.

“Yes, of course, you can! But I can as well, sweetie, I ... we ... we all care about you so much that it’s not funny! None of us want to see you hurting, none of us. So it’s in your best interest for nothing serious to happen. Not between you and anyone right now, not just between you and me. Whether you want to admit it or not, CC, you’re very emotionally vulnerable right now.

“You can’t sleep at night. You don’t feel safe around anyone unless you’re with me, and you still think that somehow you’re a part of the cause for what happened to you. Until you can get all of that sorted out and get back to a place where you love yourself and are balanced emotionally. It is best for everyone if you take things slow,” I said earnestly. “Hell, once you’re all better, you’ll probably wonder why you liked me in the first place,” I joked while giving her a big smile.

“I know why, David, and I knew that before you rescued me. You’re the type of guy that woman dream of, you know. I only hope that you like me as much as I like you when I am over all of this shit. So I guess I’ll settle for kisses, tons of ‘em! Now I am even more motivated to get over what that asshole did. When I can sleep alone at night and not have any nightmares, you’d better be ready, David,” CC said with a seriously predatory look upon her face.

She grabbed me by the back of my head and proceeded to do her best to choke me on her tongue. As I got sucked up (literally in this case) into CC’s kiss, I wondered where the shy girl that she’d been acting as lately had suddenly disappeared too? Was a part of her demeanor an act like Amber said? I really needed to get my sister alone for multiple reasons. The least of which was to figure out just what the Hell was going on right then. I had my suspicions, but I had been proven to be as dumb as a pile of rocks when it came to girls many times before. I also needed some serious dick relief.

After a minute of letting CC have her way with my mouth, I gently pushed her back off me again. Damn, she was an excellent kisser. The thought of her and my sister swapping spit flashed through my brain and groin simultaneously, a pleasant thought indeed.

“Are you two going to subject me to your lewd behavior all afternoon? Or can we figure out a snack and make some plans?” Amber asked us semi-sarcastically.

“Um, definitely down with a snack, or two ... or three. Hell, I could just go for two suppers instead,” I laughed.

“Yeah, everyone knows that you could eat a horse or as much as one. If you ever got a job as a food critic, you would only leave two reviews, ‘more’, or ‘not enough’,” my sister laughed.

“I could eat David, or whatever David is having,” CC smirked.

She turned away from me and grabbed my cock firmly with her left hand from behind her back. Hidden from Amber’s view, she rubbed it up and down for a few seconds before walking towards our kitchen.

Fuck. Shit. Damn. I was so fucking screwed. I had seriously made one huge complicated mess out of my relationship with CC, and now it threatened to impact the secret one that I had with my sister. I couldn’t help but get turned on by CC’s antics, but I honestly didn’t want that, well, not really. Okay, I did a little bit. I admit that it felt good, alright? I mean, I was fifteen, and she was hot. I had secretly been crushing on her for almost two years, and she finally wanted me back, but I had found true love with my baby sister.

This shit was confusing me to no end. The biggest part of me just wanted to be with Amber and to forget anything even remotely sexual with CC. I seriously didn’t want anything to threaten or to come between my sister and me. A smaller part of me did want CC, but not as a girlfriend, only as a sexual partner. I was curious about what it would be like to fuck her. Think badly of me if you want to, but no one felt worse about that than I did. The guilt was real, my friends, and I felt it. Another small part of me wondered about the possibility of a threesome; the thought drove me crazy. I had dreams, okay?

“Umm, how about we order Chinese tonight? Pizza is getting old hat right now,” I suggested.

“Ooooh, I want the cream of sum yung guy! I know just the guy too!” CC said saucily as she tilted her head while giving me a very sexy look.

“Damn! Down girl! Don’t make me break out the garden hose! Are you in heat or something?” Amber giggled while she slid over and hip-checked her best friend.

“Maybe ... a girl’s got needs ya know!” she purred seductively. “But seriously, all I know is that I am in the best mood that I’ve been in since last Saturday. I ... I think that maybe talking to Mrs. Sullivan today actually helped me, and I am glad that David made me go. Talking about it ... I dunno ... it feels like a weight came off me.

“I know that it’s not all better inside me, and I still feel scared and all that shit, but you guys know what? I just wanna forget that shit right now ... I am with the two people I love the most in this world, which feels good. Plus, I figure that David can help give me amnesia because I forget my own name when we kiss. So get ready to pucker up later, boyo,” she told us while winking at me and running her hand across my chest.

“Save your energy for dance class tonight, you minx. Besides, if you pull half the moves there that you have tried on my brother so far, you’ll be running the studio,” Amber said with a tight grin.

She rolled her eyes at me behind CC’s back, and that gave me a tiny glimpse of her frustration. I could tell that the David and CC act was getting to be bothersome for my love, and fast. I had to calm things down and get us on some sort of even ground. All of the sexual innuendos and antics were speeding up like a freight train with no brakes.

“You girls pick what combos you want from Mr. Egg Rolls. I’m having my normal number two special with a won ton soup and extra spring rolls. Amber, would you mind ordering as soon as you guys figure out what you want? I’m going to go hop in the shower real quick,” I asked sweetly.

“Yeah, sure. Say high to Palmela Handerson and her five sisters when you’re in there for me,” she sneered while pointedly looking at the bulge in my pants.

CC started to giggle when she saw where Amber was looking, “You know, I could come up and give you a hand with that if you wanted, Davey,” she teased.

“Um, yeah, no thanks, sweetie ... I’ll be okay,” I stammered as I quickly made my way upstairs.

I took a shower, although getting clean was the last thing that I had on my dirty mind. I jerked off as furiously as I used to do before discovering that I had a nympho for a sister. Thoughts of Amber and CC doing various things to me and each other swamped my brain with over the top stimulating imagery. When I came, it made my knees weak, and it felt like I had spewed a gallon of spunk down the drain.

Thankfully by the time I had gone back downstairs, CC had passed out on our couch, and Amber had put a blanket over her. She really was in desperate need of a good night’s sleep. I watched her sleeping peacefully for a moment and wondered about her seemingly night and day mood swings. I had heard of the term manic-depressive; this was something akin to that, I surmised. She had been sad, depressed, and fearful all morning, and then ever since lunch, she had been over the top with affection. She had acted super aggressive with me sexually, all of a sudden, and she was back to being bubbly. I was happy with the bubbly part, but I had never seen the super aggressive side of her before. I would love it if I was single, but I wasn’t.

“Hey, Mom called. She said to tell you that she loved you and that you were to remember that we are still grounded. She said that we can order suppers and to remember that we still had our extra chores to do this weekend. Dad said to tell you that he’d better be able to see his reflection in the truck when he gets back and that all the outside windows should be so clean that birds will be flying into them for weeks,” Amber said somberly.

“Oh, okay. I forgot Mom that was calling. I had too much other stuff on my mind. Yeah, the windows are going to be a bitch,” I groused.

“Bro, I think that I’m going to stay home from dance tonight. CC is in no shape to work out right now. I should have thought of that earlier. Hmm, I gotta figure out what to do about her folks. Maybe I’ll get her to tell them that we’re studying,” she mused.

“Yeah, makes sense. You want me to stay home too?” I queried.

“No, it’s better if you got out. Do your routine; that leaves less time for you to fuck up,” Amber said, giving me a serious look and letting me know that she wasn’t kidding.

The remark stung, but it was accurate, so all I could do was hang my head in shame. She reached out and grabbed my hand, silently pulling me towards the stairs. I followed without a word as she brought me up to my room and locked the door behind us.

As soon as the lock clicked, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her as if she was made out of water and I was stuck in a desert somewhere dying of thirst. She returned the kiss, but I noticed that there was a distinct lack of enthusiasm on her part. I pulled away, and as soon as our kiss broke, she stepped out of my arms and turned her back on me.

“Davey, we need to talk. There will be time for kissing and stuff later. You really got us into a fucked-up situation, and I know that you didn’t do it on purpose, but a big, big part of me is so fucking pissed off at you right now...”

I sighed sadly, “I know ... I know, Baby. I ... I really didn’t mean to let everything get this fucked up ... I’m sorry. I truly am, Amber. I’ll do whatever you say; I mean it. Whatever you tell me to do, I’ll do it. No matter what, Babe. I love you. I love you so much that it hurts, Honey Peach.”

She turned to me and let out a long blown out-breath. She grabbed my hands and led me to the bed, and pushed me to sit down on the edge. She then plopped down in my desk chair and wheeled in closer to me.

“Okay, let’s get some shit straight. First off, CC is my best friend, the sister I never had, and I love her to death. I would do almost anything for her. She wants you badly. While you were up here in the shower, she was busy telling me how much she was ‘in love’ with you. Obviously, she has no clue what that is doing to me. I am about to pull my fucking hair out right now. It is driving me nuts, watching her throw herself at you. Now tell me exactly what Mrs. Sullivan said to you when she talked to you alone?” Amber vented and demanded.

“She asked me to describe exactly what my relationship with CC was. I had said friend and CC had blurted out boyfriend at the same time when we first did introductions. She wanted to make sure that there was no confusion between us. So I explained what had transpired, that we were essentially friends, and that we were exploring the possibility of something more.

“I told her about the cuddling and kissing and about how she had latched on to me since I stopped that asshole from raping her. She told me that I had basically trapped myself into at least maintaining the current behavior patterns that we had established. Kissing, cuddling and touching, but she warned me not to take anything any further. So that it wouldn’t make things worse if we broke it off down the road,” I explained.

“Okay, well, at least she didn’t say that you had to fuck her or anything,” Amber said sarcastically. “CC has almost convinced herself that you are already her boyfriend, you know. She is just waiting for you to admit it out loud to her so that she can say she told you so,” Amber groused.

“Yeah, well, about that. Mrs. Sullivan basically hinted at the same thing. She said that by cuddling, kissing and touching, it kinda makes us a de facto couple. That even if we haven’t made it ‘official’, we are still boyfriend and girlfriend. She didn’t come right out and say it, but that’s what she meant. In her mind, by allowing the behavior between us to get physical and by not saying anything against it. We conceded that it was our actions that defined the relationship, not words.

“So she basically told me to stay with how things are. She said that if I were to end things or stop doing what has been happening between us so far, it would possibly mess her up even worse. That she truly is vulnerable right now and that rejection would most likely reinforce the negative image she has of herself. CC already thinks that she is damaged goods and that her flaws make her deserve being cheated on and being assaulted. I’m sorry for causing this, Amber,” I moaned.

“Yeah, I know you are. I forgive you, my moronic brother. You are so going to be making this up to me for a very, very long time,” she told me fiercely. “The first rule, you can’t suck her tits, her pussy, or her ass. You can’t finger her pussy, and you are not allowed to let her get your cock out of your pants. All you are allowed to do is to make-out with her, that is it. If you cross that line, I will cut your balls off in your sleep and feed them to you! Got that?” Amber hissed at me in frustrated anger.

“Um, yeah. Kissing and that’s it, or off with my head,” I said seriously.

“Well, you can do the whole second base thing; it’s not like I can control CC. So some touching is something I’m going to have to tolerate, I guess. Fuck, I could almost hate you right now if I didn’t love you so goddamn much, Davey,” she vented while glaring at me.

“Look, Babe, we can just not do any of it. I could just tell her that I can’t kiss her anymore. It’s not worth you being this upset. I love CC as a friend, Baby, but it’s not even a choice if I gotta choose. It’s only you, always you, and forever you, Amber, my love,” I proclaimed quietly.

“Yeah, and what will that do to CC? Huh? I just told you that I would do almost anything for her. So this is the ‘anything’ part; crossing the line of second base into third base or fourth base territory is the ‘almost’ part. So you get to have fun making out with CC. You can feel her up and make her cum in her goddamn panties if she wants, but clothes stay the fuck on.

“Afterward, well then you get to deal with me, your pissed off little sister—the one who is also going to be practically raping you after CC leaves every night. The worst part of this shit is that I am crazy horny, and watching you guys kiss and rub all over each other is frustrating beyond belief,” she complained bitterly.

“Um, okay. Fuck, this shit is so awkward. Do you know how disconcerting it is to be told by my girlfriend to make-out with another girl? This is weird as fuck,” I pointed out incredulously.

“Yeah, well, how would you feel if I said that for every kiss you shared with CC, that I was going to share one with Martin?” Amber inquired. The look on her face was unreadable.

My face must have turned as pale as new day snow, “Uh, I ... uh ... please don’t. I ... I couldn’t handle that, Babe. Please ... please don’t say that is how we stay even or something. Not Martin, Babe,” I shuddered, and my stomach felt ill all of a sudden by imagining my sister making out with him.

“Doesn’t feel good, does it, Davey? Imagine how it would feel watching me kiss one of your best friends, huh? How about if I put the moves on Andy? He is so hot for CC right now, and we can all tell that he is super pissed off at you for getting with her. How easy do you think it would be for me to sweep in and take his attention away? So how about it? Should I get with Andy for the duration of your forced escapades with CC? He isn’t a bad looking guy after all...”

“Amber! Please,” tears formed in my eyes as I pleaded with her, and my voice cracked in anguish.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. And you didn’t even have to see it, Davey. You just had to think about it. Now put yourself in my shoes,” she demanded with an angry frown.

“Amber, Honey Peach ... I’m so sorry, please don’t do that to me. Please, I beg of you ... I ... I...”

“Relax, Davey. I’m not that fucking mean. I would never hurt you like that, ever. I just want you to realize exactly what position you have put us in. You’ve got a fine line to walk, keep her moderately happy, and don’t go too far, or you’ll piss me off even more. I can deal with kissing, Davey, and some touching, but anything more than that, and you’ll make me feel like you just felt for a nanosecond, only one-hundred times worse,” she said, and then she leaned in and kissed me hard.

Kissing in anger was very confusing because I could feel both her love and just how pissed off she was at the same time. Talk about mixed feelings!

“Amber...”

“Yeah, Davey?”

“I love you.”

“I know. I love you more,” she whispered back fiercely.

“I’m sorry, Amber,” I sighed.

“I know, and I’m probably being a bit too hard on you, but seeing you kiss another girl isn’t exactly easy. The second rule, you must tell me everything that you guys do if I am not there to see it myself. I don’t want to hear any surprises from CC’s mouth when she talks about it later,” Amber said.

“Okay, but would she really tell you all the dirty details?” I asked.

“Of course! She’s my best friend! Who else do you think she would tell?” Amber asked, genuinely perplexed.

“Um, I didn’t think that she would tell anyone? Plus, wouldn’t me being your brother disturb her? Or disturb you if we weren’t like lovers or anything?” I asked, seriously confused.

Amber giggled at my obvious confusion, “Davey, you have so much to learn about women. Of course, some girls might be a bit bothered by the fact that it was their brother if they were in a similar situation, but not fully. Some might not want to hear the exact details, like cock size and shape, or about cum taste or shit, but they would still be curious enough to listen to most of it.

“Trust me, CC is going to be chomping at the bit to tell me everything that you guys do. Even if it was about the size of your dick, how it was curved, the thickness, taste, and everything. She would only be too happy to brag about the quality of your loving if you fucked her, and she wouldn’t be shy to tell me all about the orgasms you gave her or how long you lasted inside her either,” she informed me with a look that said all of that should be obvious.

“Wow.” That was the best word in the dictionary for that moment because it succinctly described my emotions to a tee.

“Yeah, so I am going to be hearing about it and seeing it. And every time that I do, I will be waiting to get you alone because I love you and you’re MINE! Yet I can’t tell CC that, so I will be suffering! I really hope that you treat me right, Davey. This isn’t going to be easy on me, not in the least,” she said as she sighed softly.

Her eyes shone with love tempered with fear; the anger seemed to have been leached out of her. I pulled her off my chair and onto my lap. I wrapped her up within my arms and nuzzled her neck and ears. I nipped and sucked until I started to hear her familiar mewling. She squirmed enticingly against me, and her hands began to get active as she explored my chest and shoulders.

Moaning quietly, Amber reached her hands up and grabbed me by the back of my head, pulling my mouth down to meet hers. Her soft lips parted, and her tongue met mine eagerly as we expressed our deep love with our sweet kissing. We connected our spirits again. We felt the weirdness of the situation that we found ourselves in, yet we were both determined to make it work.

After a while spent kissing and fondling each other, we heard the doorbell ring; our food was there. I bolted downstairs with my stomach already growling. My sister simply shook her head in amusement at my eagerness for food as she followed me down, albeit at a normal pace.

Amber woke CC up from her nap, and we all enjoyed our supper. We laughed at the fortunes that we had received from our cookies when we were done eating.

“Mine says, ‘Ask, and you shall receive’. Hmmm, I know what I am going to ask for soon,” CC said as she smiled at me sexily and licked her lips, her eyes twinkling.

Man, she looked sexy, even while wearing sweats and having almost no make-up on. She had been stressed out for the past few days; she had bags underneath her eyes, and yet she still managed to look pretty somehow. She was warm and inviting, her natural personality was open and giving, and she looked extra soft and cuddly right then. Even with the turmoil, a part of me was looking forward to kissing and cuddling her, the guilty part at least.

“No cream of sum yung guy for you tonight, CC!” my sister laughed. “Mine says, ‘Good things take time’. Wonder what that could mean?” Amber asked rhetorically while shooting me a smirk. Yeah, I knew exactly what good thing could take time.

“What does yours say, David?” CC asked.

“Hmm, ‘You will have a lot of love in your future’,” I chuckled.

My sister smiled at me and rolled her eyes in amusement.

“I could have told you that, Tiger,” CC purred at me.

She got up, walked over, sat in my lap, and hugged herself tightly to me.

“Thanks for everything, David. I mean it. I don’t know where I would be right now without you. You saved me, Tiger, and you’re helping me deal with everything so much. You mean the world to me, you know, all joking and teasing aside. You make me feel safe and loved, David,” she told me sweetly as she kissed my neck and squeezed me in her arms.

“Get a room, you two, jeez,” my sister groused, partly kidding and mostly meaning it.

“Hey, CC, were you going to do as Mrs. Sullivan asked and take a bath?” I wondered.

“Yeah, I am. I was going to see if Amber minded if I did it in your hot tub later.”

“Did what in our hot tub?” Amber asked her curiously.

“I think I forgot to tell you. Mrs. Sullivan said that I should take a bath and cleanse myself. She said that I should wipe myself with a cloth and that when I washed, I should visualize it as if I was washing away the bad touches of the rapist prick. That I could wipe away his negative energy. That way, I could take back ownership of my body image and my feelings. I need to try and think good of my breasts again, I guess; I don’t know, though ... I mean, all men do is just stare at them all the time.

“Most of the guys in school haven’t looked me in the face since I turned twelve and started growing them. I ... I really do wish that I had smaller ones most of the time ... I hate looking at them right now ... Every time that I take my shirt off, all I see is that shithead’s mouth and teeth all over them,” she wailed as tears started forming in her eyes. Her mood quickly deteriorated as she remembered the other night.

I kissed her firmly on the mouth and rubbed her back soothingly, “I’m sorry, CC, I didn’t mean to make you sad. I just thought...”

“No, it’s okay, David. I do need to try and do what Mrs. Sullivan asked me to try. I’m ... I’m sure that I will have many weak moments ... where I feel like shit ... you know...” she sniffled.

Amber came over and threw her arms around both of us and squeezed us hard, “I’m so sorry, CC. I can’t imagine what you’re going through! I love you so very much, Babe! I am here for you, for anything you need, okay sweetie?” she espoused sincerely her voice tinged with sadness.

“Thank you, Amber. You don’t know how much you mean to me too. If it wasn’t for you two, I would probably be slitting my wrists in that bath instead of trying to cleanse myself,” she joked semi-seriously.

“Hey! Don’t say stuff like that!” I admonished her.

“Sorry, I wouldn’t really ... it’s just sometimes ... sometimes I feel so ... I dunno, so down I guess,” she mumbled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.