Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 6: Adjustments

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Adjustments - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Sunday, May 12th, 1996, Sanford Maine

Mmmmm, it felt so good to be waking up snuggled up with my little, Sis. Her bed was pretty comfy too, but the walls were too goddamn pink for my tastes. Although I couldn’t say that pink didn’t have its beauty, that little pussy of hers was perfection. I could live inside her pinkness forever and never have it bother me. Feeling her spooned up against me, her ass tight against my pelvis, with my morning wood squished into her butt crack, was divine. Mmmm, she was so warm to the touch, I had never realized what I was missing sleeping alone all those years. My hand was already on her breast when I awoke, so I gave it a squeeze and thumbed her nipple; it hardened easily under my ministrations.

I couldn’t wait until we were able to make love. I could only begin to imagine what it would feel like to push inside of her wetness and to have her tightness engulf my cock like a glove. I hoped that I could fit inside her though, she was so tiny, my five-foot fiery ninety-five-pound bombshell of a sister. She was as tough as nails even if she was small in stature, and I wouldn’t bet against her in anything.

Yet she was so small down there, though, I could barely get two fingers up inside her. When I did manage to work a couple inside her, it felt like she was going to break them in half when she came on them. I mean, I realized that women everywhere pushed out babies all the time, even girls her age, so they could certainly stretch, but pushing beach ball-sized objects out of a vagina wasn’t something that seemed like a good time. By all accounts, it hurt like hell. I knew that I had a much bigger cock than average, so I really hoped that it wouldn’t hurt her when we finally made love. That would suck, like really, really suck.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her face. She was snuggled into the corner of my shoulder, chest, and arm, breathing peacefully. The love in my chest burst to fill me with a fuzzy warmth as I gazed at her. She had the cutest natural little smile and looked happy to be in my arms. Her hand was loosely clasped to my forearm, where it reached around from underneath her to encircle her. I think that I had been holding her close to me all night as we slept. In fact, I didn’t doubt that I had; it wasn’t by coincidence that I had said that I never wanted to let her go. I really didn’t.

I kept thumbing her left nipple lightly with my other hand; she made a bit of a mumbled moan and pressed herself back into me in her sleep. I lay there basking in euphoric lazy contentment, letting the feeling of love wash over me in waves, like the tiny ripples upon a lake on a warm summer’s day. I smelled peaches.

It had been just over a week since my sister, and I had become a couple. A week since we had confessed our mutual love to each other. I wasn’t used to it, or her. I wasn’t used to having anyone in my life like this, let alone it being my baby sister. She had already grown up to be my best friend. Now we had become so much more, and I was on top of the world. Having slept next to her every night for the past week made me realize that I needed that. I wouldn’t want to sleep alone ever again. I knew that it would leave me feeling empty to do so. I pulled her a little tighter to me, and she made a contented sigh, still deep asleep.

Lying there awake, content, happy, and feeling like there was nowhere else that I would rather be. I started thinking a little more introspectively. It had only been a week; could we successfully hide our relationship? Could we hide this ‘us’ forever? I’ve already had, at times, an overwhelming urge to yell it out to the world. I wondered why what we were doing was considered so bad anyway? I thought that true love was always supposed to be a good thing?

Yet, I knew that society would freak out if they found out about us. Our friends would, and our parents would probably have a meltdown. I knew that our Dad would kill me for defiling his little Princess, that was for sure. Sigh. That made me feel guilty, thinking about our parents. I loved them very much, and they were great parents to us. They didn’t deserve the fallout that would happen if we ever got caught, whatever that fallout would be. That was for sure.

Well, I certainly had no answers for any of that, and I certainly wasn’t going to stop being with Amber either. She was my sun, moon, and stars. Somehow I thought that our parents would understand that part of it, not the sexual component, but the center of my world part. I mean, it’s been that way for our whole lives anyway. It honestly felt like our relationship had always been heading to the point where we would become lovers, especially looking back at it afterward.

I really wished that we didn’t need to hide. People this happy and this much in love should be able to shout it from the rooftops. Maybe in a few years, we could move somewhere where nobody knew us. Perhaps we could just be ourselves all the time after we did. If that was even possible, though. At that point, the possibility was so far away from us that we might as well have tried getting to the moon. No matter, I was way too happy right at that moment to allow my thoughts to turn even a little dark.

I stared at my baby sister some more; I couldn’t believe just how sexy and hot she was. She had always been pretty, but she had also been just a little girl before. It was a woman wrapped up in my arms right then, in all ways except age, and it had seemed like it had happened overnight. I guess it was very different than what I went through. I have had a man’s body for a couple of years; it didn’t happen seemingly overnight for me. I’d always been way bigger than my peers.

At six foot two and a hundred and eighty pounds, and having chiseled my physique into having serious muscles for my age, I was used to looking older than I was. I got confused for an adult all the time, especially during the last few months. And I wasn’t even sixteen yet, although that was coming up fast. It couldn’t get there soon enough for me either; I couldn’t wait to be able to drive.

Thinking about all of that, I realized that I needed to get back to my routine. I had skipped the gym all last week and had only made my two Jujitsu classes. Understandable, considering what Amber and I had been exploring and learning together, but I needed to maintain my body. Football practice started in August, and the season began in September. I loved football, and I wanted to excel again this year.

Maybe I could prevail upon our Dad to get a couple of new pieces of equipment to add to the weight machines that we already had in the garage. That would allow me to do my full training routines at the house and save me the travel time. Which, in turn, would mean more time with Amber. Hmmm, maybe Amber would work out with us? We did have cardio machines. She liked staying fit, and her dancer’s body was already fantastic beyond belief.

Just thinking about her body while I was holding it naked against me caused a spike in my arousal. I had already been hovering around simmer, and my thoughts were pushing it towards a boil. My rock hard cock was still pressing into her ass. I squeezed her again, and I moved to kiss her neck as I pinched her nipple lightly.

She moaned louder and snuggled back into me again. Fuck me if that wasn’t the definition of Heaven. I had the world’s sexiest, hottest, and most lovely woman in my arms. I mean, not only was she literally drop-dead gorgeous, but she had the sweetest personality too. And to think that I could have blown it with my idiotic behavior last night. I swore to God. I would not allow myself to fuck up the great thing that I had by being a moron.

I kissed her neck again and again before I started sucking and nibbling on it. I made a trail from her shoulder to her ear lobe as she made happy cooing sounds in her sleep. I cupped her full tit and started to massage it firmly; its heft felt so good in my grip. I switched hands so that the one trapped underneath her body was the one cupping a breast.

I slid my free hand down her side to her hip and then onto her leg before moving it around to her inner thighs. I forced my fingers between them, the weight of her flesh pressing down on me. I pulled them up towards the place where everything was connected to her center. I wanted to feel the warmth and moisture gathered there.

Her warm folds parted for me as I gently wedged inside and rubbed. In just a couple of movements, my fingers felt the wetness bloom there and spread. The slickness was something that turned me on. I dragged some moisture up, and with it, started rubbing in small tight circles around her clit.

The angel with her golden halo; turned her mouth and head towards me from over her shoulder. Her emerald green eyes fluttered open and focused on me lustily as she gave me a sexy crooked grin.

“Oh, Davey,” she whispered huskily. “Yes! Touch me, Baby, touch me,” she hissed.

Her hand reached back, a bit awkwardly for her angle, and tried to pull my head down for a kiss. Knowing her intent, I joined my lips to hers. She kissed me hard as I continued to manipulate her clit with a circular motion. She shifted her hips, angling back towards me even more, and spread her legs a bit, granting me easier access to her folds. Her nipple in my palm was like a hard pebble as I squeezed and massaged her tit.

Her eyes were closed as her tongue started moving against mine like two coiling serpents, and her moaning got louder and louder into my mouth. My fingers dipped down inside her opening to gather up some more moisture. Finding an abundance there, I scraped some back up to her clit. I rubbed it more forcefully with the benefit of her natural lubrication, and her pelvis started to rock against my hand in steady pulses. This caused her ass to rub back and forth against my cock in a most pleasurable way, and I moaned into her mouth in appreciation. I sped up my rotations, she sped up her thrusting hips, and my cock joined in with the thrusting. Our tongues matched the rhythm of our bodies. Our moaning got loud enough to feel the dual vibrations spreading between our mouths and throats.

Without warning, Amber’s orgasm rocketed off, and she screamed her euphoric approval, which was partly muffled by our joined lips. Her hips jerked in spasms, like a marionette on strings. I saw her eyes flutter behind her closed lids. Her hand clutched at my neck, and she slowly calmed to stillness; even her tongue stopped moving in my mouth. Only her breath exhaling upon my cheeks and her chest heaving beneath my hand made any movement.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes, just holding each other and breathing, her mouth on mine. Then she pulled away, her eyes opening to look at me while her lips broke into a blossoming smile. She turned her body around to face me and cupped my cheek in her hand. She gave me another smile; this one was 20,000 watts of breath-stealing hotness.

I couldn’t help it; my heart stuttered under such lovely assault, “So beautiful,” I whispered.

“Davey, my handsome brother, that was a lovely way to wake up,” she said as she smiled at me again right before kissing me.

She pushed me flat onto my back and climbed aboard, straddling me, her soaking pussy coming to rest upon my solid steel rod as it nestled between us. I throbbed with heated desire, and I ached with the need for release; it was stark in my eyes.

“Mmmmm, it’s my time to take care of you now, my sexy brother. I want your seed. I want to taste you. I need my brother’s cock to flood my mouth with his cum. I need to be dirty like that for you, to suck you, swallow you, and to know that it’s my brother’s juice that I am drinking. It is so hot, knowing that it is so wrong, yet it is so very right,” she murmured seductively.

I groaned more and more with each word, and my heart accelerated as only my sister could make it.

She slid down and took me into her mouth, like a pro. Like the first time that she had sucked me, she was a natural. She made me die again. Her mouth engulfed me, and I ceased to exist. I was only a feeling. I was only electrodes pulsing with pleasure; I was nerve endings and nothing more. I was our connection. She was wetness, and she was heat and love; she was always love. It lasted for an eternity, yet it ended too soon. I exploded back into life; each liquid salvo that I shot was received and greedily absorbed. My stream of semen jettisoned out of me and into her eager mouth like a burst river overflowing its banks.

I learned something, something very important. Sunday’s were as good as Saturday’s. We lay cuddled afterward, basking in our mutual satisfaction.

“Mmmm, I love you so much, Amber. You make me feel so damn good. When you suck me ... it’s like I die and go to Heaven every time. Even more important is that I love waking up next to you, holding you, and feeling your warmth. I was just thinking before while watching you sleep that now I could never go back to sleeping alone. It would feel so empty that I don’t think that I could bear it. Thank God that Mom and Dad have always left us alone up here,” I sighed happily.

“Hmmm, Baby, I like that ... you watching me sleep ... holding me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like you’re a big blanket of love that’s just wrapping me up and keeping me safe. I love you more than I ever thought it was even possible to love someone, Davey. I love how we have our refuge here together; it’s like living in our own secret world.

“We are a couple here, and I will never give this up, but I wish we could be like this out there in the real world. All last week at school, on the bus, and even last night at Martin’s party. I just wanted to act like a real couple would. Just being able to hold hands and to be able to give each other normal kisses in public would be so amazing. Having to hide my feelings is so hard. Know what I mean, Baby?” she asked.

“Yeah, trust me I do, Sweetheart—same thing here for me. I was also thinking about that while cuddling you before. I feel like shouting our love out to the world. How can something so pure, so beautiful, and so true be bad to people? But they wouldn’t care about how much we loved each other or how happy we make each other. They would just brand us as deviants, as sickos, and punish us.

“We would be outcasts. I would probably be sent to jail because I’m older, and I am pretty sure that the government says that it’s a crime for us to be together. That is fucking retarded. Plus, can you imagine what would happen to Mom and Dad? They would be shit on, too, like us. And they wouldn’t understand ‘us’ either,” my happy mood evaporated as I sighed, feeling a sudden bleakness surrounding me.

Squeezing me in a tight hug, she told me, “Yeah, I know how everyone would be all shitty with us. That’s partly why I haven’t even told CC. It’s really hard for me, she’s my best friend, and we tell each other everything. I would like to think that maybe she would understand. She sees how close we are. But I dunno for sure, and what if she told someone? Even if it was by mistake, it could wreck everything.

“Last night was the hardest for me, though. I dressed up all sexy for you, and I wanted you, my brother, to be the one that got turned on by looking at me. I mean, I know that you did, but then all we could do about it was sneak off to the washroom a few times to get a couple of kisses in. It was so frustrating. I wanted to take you to a bedroom and suck you, but I was scared of getting caught.

“I was sooooooo jealous of Josh and Kim. They disappeared for like an hour last night, and I know they probably fucked somewhere. I wish we could be like them, and everyone would just be happy for us. Do you think that we can ever be a real couple, Davey?” she asked, her voice trembling and low.

“Maybe, Amber. There might be a way that we could do it, but I’m not one-hundred percent sure,” I sighed.

“How do you think we could do that?” she asked hopefully.

“Well, it wouldn’t be possible around here, and I have no clue how we would work it around our parents. But I thought that if we moved somewhere as adults that we could just pretend to be married because we have the same last name. If nobody knew us, then they wouldn’t be able to tell the difference, right?” I said, sounding just as hopeful as she had.

“You think that would work, Davey?” she asked excitedly.

“I dunno for sure, but it’s a thought. We will probably learn more about what is possible when we go to college. That was another thing that I was thinking the other day, and it bothered me too. I had never really thought about it before, but when I graduate from high school, I’m supposed to go to college,” I sighed.

“Why would that bother you?” she asked, looking puzzled.

“Because, Baby, that means we would be apart for a whole year. You’d still be in grade twelve by then. I don’t know what to do, Amb. Mom and Dad would be pissed if I waited a year, and I know that I couldn’t last a year without you, not now,” I murmured as I kissed her forehead.

“Oh shit, yeah. I didn’t think about that, fuck. I don’t want to be away from you for more than a few hours. I couldn’t last a year, either. Oh, Davey, what’ll we do?” she started to cry into my chest.

“Hey, hey, don’t cry, Amb! Shhhh, it’s okay, we’ll figure something out. It’s not for quite a while. We have plenty of time to think about it, okay? Think of the positives, Babe. I mean, how many divorces are there, right? Even before we told each other our feelings for each other, I could never have pictured my life without you. In fact, I couldn’t imagine not seeing you at least once a day. We’ve been together for fifteen years and seven days now, and it’s going to stay that way forever, Babe.

“We’re more than just lovers or a couple, and we have something way stronger than a marriage. We’re family, and I know that being brother and sister is supposed to mean that we don’t get together the way that we have been but fuck the world on that one, Sis. I am never giving you up, and no one anywhere can stop me from being your brother! So what that means, my dear sweet sister, is that no matter what difficulties we face, we will find a way forward, and we will do it together, just like we always have. I love you, always and forever, Amber,” I said with conviction.

“Oh, Davey, you always know just the right things to say to me,” she sobbed. “You’re right; we’ve been together since the day I was born. Nothing can change who we are or who we are meant to be together. We WILL find a way! Like you said, together,” she said as her breath hitched. “Nobody can change what we mean to each other either. Because that’s how it’s always been. See, you make me feel as right as rain too, Baby. I love you, always and forever, David!” With that, she gave me a scorching kiss; tears still wet on her cheeks. I would have said that she sucked the soul out of me, but I didn’t think I had any left.

“My Amber,” I moaned breathlessly.

“Come on, Davey, Baby. Let’s take a shower together and go down for breakfast and coffee; I’m starving. Plus, Mom’s probably up, and Dad is probably starting to wonder why we haven’t told her Happy Mother’s day yet,” Amber said while starting to roll off me.

Showering took a lot longer than it normally did. Washing each other, while so sensual, was also a massive turn on for both of us. This led to me eating out her pussy. I knelt between her legs while she had one foot up on the side of the tub with her back pushed up against the tiled wall. She had both hands gripped tightly in my hair as she moaned my name. After that, we switched places, and she knelt before me while proceeding to kill me yet again with her devilish mouth and wicked tongue. Thankfully she brought me back to life with her mouth to cock resuscitation skills when she convinced my balls to relinquish everything they had in stock.

(We were young, we were teens, we were in love, and sexual contact of any kind was brand new to us. We had found out how good it felt; we also found out just how good we were at doing it together. We were really starting to learn each other’s bodies. We knew how to make the other cum hard. Our libido was through the roof, and neither of us could get enough of the other. Plus, it seemed like we were subconsciously making up for not being able to express our relationship in public by being even more amorous in our privacy).


“Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!” I greeted her as I slid over the kitchen tiles in my socks to give her a big one-armed hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Happy mother’s day, Mommy! Davey and I bought you these flowers! Aren’t they pretty? Where’s the crystal vase that you always like to use, Mom?” Amber asked while bounding in presenting the Tiger Lily bouquet.

I whipped the box of chocolates and the card we had signed together out from behind my back and pushed them into my Mom’s hands, “Here, Ma, we got you these too! Oooh, coffee is made, right on! You want one, Amb?” I asked while grabbing cups.

“Yes, please, Bro! Thanks,” she said, flashing me a smile.

“Thanks, David, Amber! You know those flowers and these chocolates are both my favorites! Thank you both very much. Lemme open this card here...”

Our Dad came into the kitchen from the living room via the dining room.

“Hey, kids, glad to see that you’re both down. I was just about to go get you. We’re taking your Mom out for brunch at Sunnyside’s. Then I thought it would be fun to go horseback riding through the Springvale trails. It’s been a while since we did that. What do you say, kids? Sound fun?” Dad asked with a big grin. We all loved riding horses, and we hadn’t had a chance to get out on any trails this year, so this sounded awesome.

“Yeah, Dad, great idea!” I replied enthusiastically.

Mom started crying while reading the sappy card that we had gotten her. It was filled with personal anecdotes on why we both loved her so much and how lucky we were that she was our Mom. She couldn’t speak but came over and gave us another big hug and a kiss. I smiled; I really did like how our Mom got so girly over her cards. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and always gave me a big burst of affection for her.

“Sweet! Yeah, we haven’t gone in way too long. Mom’s always fixing the horses instead of having fun on one,” Amber quipped as she smiled sweetly at our Mom.


We had an awesome time as a family that day. We stuffed ourselves like pigs at brunch and laughed as we took turns telling funny stories. We all had a nice walk around the nearest park afterward, and at two that afternoon, we rented four horses from Johnston’s Farm. We had a blast riding through the trails; it was a perfect Sunday in May.

All-day, I would catch Amber blowing me secret kisses; I, of course, reciprocated. We shared winks and secret lover’s smiles. Whenever we could, we would graze against each other, teasingly with our fingers and various body parts. We became adept in the art of covert communication.

I would catch my sister playing with the bracelet that I had given her many times while staring at me with love. I always broke out in a wide smile during those moments, and the warmth that spread within my chest outdid the sunshine for warming my skin that day.

It’s a good thing that we had always been as close as we had with each other because how we were acting together wasn’t too far off from how we normally were. Blowing kisses and some of the secretive touches were a bit over the line, but the rest wasn’t. We knew the look in our eyes and what it meant; to everyone else who knew us, though, it was just how we loved each other as sister and brother.


“I had such a great day today, Davey!” Amber said to me while twirling and dancing around my bedroom later that night after our parents had gone to bed.

It was only eight-thirty, but our Mom had to be at a farm for five-thirty a.m. She had surgery scheduled on a prize bull calf. Our Dad started his twenty-four-hour shift at six a.m., which was his normal starting time. He worked twenty-four hours straight and then had twenty-four hours off. The next day we were on our own again with pizza money. We could live with that! Like, hell yeah, we could.

“Yeah, me too, Sis. Feel like joining me in the shower? I wanna wash the smell of horse off me, and then I’ll twirl you naked all around the room as much as you want!” I smirked.

“Oooooh, is that a promise, big boy? I just might have something else we can do naked after, too!” she smirked right back at me.

“Hmmm, and what exactly would that be, Sis?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

“Well, hmmm, I was thinking that after we showered and touched each other in there, but only a little bit. Just to get us in the mood, you know? Then we could come out here naked ... and I could go into my room to get something ... like a surprise...”

“Oh yeah? That sounds sexy, Amb!” I grinned.

“Yeah, I would get something that I would bring back for you to help me with ... something hard...”

“Ooooh, yeah, I’ve got something hard for you, Baby!” I breathed.

“Something that takes time to do properly...”

“Oh yeah, Sis, good things always take time...”

“Oh, they do, Baby, they do. This will probably take at least an hour. I’ll have a stick ... and a rubber ... and some sheets ... can you help me with those things, Baby?” she queried as she fluttered her eyes at me and made a sexy pout with her lips, running her tongue along the top.

“Fuck, yeah! I’ll help you, Baby! It sounds like a great time for both of us,” I answered as I stepped close to wrap her up in my arms.

“Good, then as soon as we get done in the shower, I’ll go and get my homework!” she declared triumphantly.

Amber started laughing hysterically at the puzzlement that suddenly appeared upon my face.

“Homework?” I looked as befuddled as I sounded.

She couldn’t respond; her laughing fit just got harder.

“Babe, I don’t get it? What’s so funny?” my puzzlement caused even more laughter.

I shrugged, kissed her forehead, and headed to the bathroom.

I got it then ... I was a bit slow on the uptake. I turned on the water in the shower, stripped off, and poked my head back into my room, where my sister was still laughing with tears running down her face.

“Har de har har har; I get it now, my little pop tart. I had so much blood rush to my other head and was thinking of so many sexy possibilities that I couldn’t think straight. Especially after you said stick and rubber ... I thought you meant something else, and I don’t wanna use a condom for that anyway. Homework, that was cute, Peaches. I’m hoping in the shower now if you want,” I chuckled a bit.

She joined me in the shower two minutes later.

It turned out that she really did have homework; she didn’t need my help, though. I did offer my completely unselfish services by volunteering to eat her pussy first. I pointed out that by having a nice orgasm, she would be nice and relaxed to study. She readily agreed and pointed out that it would be better for her to study on a full stomach, so hunger wouldn’t distract her. So I ate her pussy until she couldn’t take it anymore, and she sucked me off right after. Swallowing every drop that I could give her. I was so nice that I even held her hair for her while I watched. Oh, and I died again and was resurrected when I exploded my life juice down my sister’s beautiful throat. I think that I might’ve had the world record for resurrections by then.


Monday, May 13th, 1996, Sanford Maine

I felt a sharp poke in my side.

“Oww!”

Another.

“Ouch!”

Something pushed my shoulder. Poke.

“OUCH!”

“Hey, wake up, lazybones. Time to get up for school,” someone giggled, pretty sure it wasn’t me.

“What? It’s supper in a tent. So let the dogs go,” I mumbled something nonsensical.

I dunno, don’t ask.

Poke.

“Owww!” I’ve been captured by Demons again; I won’t have any unbroken ribs by the time they eat me.

“Hey, Bro, WAKE UP!” I felt ninety-five pounds land upon my torso. I didn’t know that they taught demons how to body slam.

“Muah, muah, muah,” slobber from a series of kisses wet my face, and a really loud demon giggled.

“I’m up, you foul creature from Hell,” I groaned. “What time is it?”

“It’s seven o’clock, Sparky. Time to get in the shower, and if you’re a good boy, I’ll even wash you,” she purred. Okay, maybe she wasn’t a full demon, perhaps just half.

I opened my eyes; she was two inches from my face staring into mine. Hmmm, that was a very pretty demon, and her green eyes didn’t look super evil, just mischievous. Well, I did promise her that I would go to hell and back for her. So I guessed that I could live with her particular evil brand of torture. That was, namely, her smiling at me with her killer 20,000-watt patented version of sexiness incarnate. It’s so sinister because it saps all of my willpower, turning me into her mindless slave. I haven’t had any coffee yet, so right then, it was just slave as I was already mindless.

“Morning, Babe. You’re a beautiful demon. So pretty to be tortured awake by. A shower sounds good. Soap plus you rubbing me everywhere sounds even better,” I managed to mumble less this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.