Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 5: Party Time

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Party Time - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Saturday, May 11th, 1996, Sanford Maine

There was a hostage situation at my high school; nine gunmen had taken refuge there and had taken the entire student body and teachers prisoner. They were being held in the auditorium, and my sister was one of them. These guys were the worst of the bad; they had just robbed a bank and had killed two security guards and five bank employees. They were going to start killing students if the police didn’t give them what they wanted: A helicopter ride to the airport and a plane with a pilot to fly them to Cuba.

The police were surrounding the school, and they had just called me over to confer with them about their plans saying that they needed my martial art skills. My parents were clinging to each other by a squad car crying; Dad was yelling at me to kill all of the baddies and to save his little Princess. Just as I was about to enter the school, the scene changed...

I was lying on a forest floor somewhere; it was dark but not completely so because I could still see a little. I felt a warm sensation on my cock. I wasn’t expecting that. Didn’t I need to stop some bad guys or something? I couldn’t remember it too clearly; it was getting a little fuzzy. Gunman at my school? I couldn’t get back there. My cock was very hard. Something was tugging on it very insistently. I wasn’t annoyed, though; it felt way too good. I supposed that I should look down at my crotch area, but my head wouldn’t move ... Hmmm ... No matter how hard that I tried, I couldn’t move. All I could see were treetops in the dusky sky. I groaned loudly, and my cock lurched; it felt so wet and warm. Something was sliding up and down upon it, and it felt so good. I wanted to look to see what was making me feel so good. I still couldn’t; funny, but shouldn’t I be panicked about not being able to move?

I ... I ... I think I was dreaming ... I was dreaming that I was getting a blow job ... I wanted to wake up. Still couldn’t move ... I felt so good ... so warm ... so wet. Yes ... yes, that’s a tongue. I can tell now ... and fingers ... fingers meant a hand. With all my willpower, I forced my head up, and I could see blonde hair ... bobbing on my swollen member...

My eyelids fluttered, and morning light came flooding in. Groggily I remembered dreaming something about guns and then a blow job. I closed my eyes again. I still felt it, the soft sucking, the gentle swirling of a tongue, the light but firm touch of fingers and a palm trying its best to encircle my shaft, stroking me.

Amber was blowing me, goddamn if that wasn’t just the best way to be woken up! I decided to stay lying there as if I was still asleep, enjoying the sensations. Having your cock sucked was the best thing in the world; having it sucked unexpectedly was even better. Fuck, my sister was good at that; I mean, holy shit. At least it seemed like I could finally hold out longer than two minutes and enjoy it more by taking my time. Well, that was disingenuous of me. I didn’t enjoy it more; I enjoyed it longer.

Ahhh, I thought to myself, if that was what Saturday mornings were going to be like from then on, I couldn’t wait! Every night since we had started our incestuous relationship, we had slept in the same bed together. Which included a rotation between our beds every other night. Amber’s new queen-sized bed had been delivered on Thursday and was promptly christened. We were back in my bed, and ohhhhhhhh, my balls were starting to churn.

“Wow, Amber, this is one helluva way to wake up!” I groaned in pleasure.

My sister looked up at me with my cock shoved halfway inside her mouth and did her best to smile. God, that was so fucking sexy. I could tell what she was thinking; her eyes said it all when they glinted with a sudden seductive mischievousness. We had discovered the pleasures of sixty-nining a few nights ago, and we both loved it. I could tell by how her body was preparing to shift that she was extra glad that I had woken up before she had finished sucking my cock. Before I knew it, I had the world’s most beautiful pussy hovering over my face.

Still trying to shake the cobwebs from my mind, I briefly wondered if her juices would taste like coffee in the mornings. I imagined that Amber had been trying to be quiet when sucking me before; it was only when she saw that I was aware that I started to hear her moaning. She then sucked me harder than she had been doing; my cock lurched in her mouth. It felt so damn good.

Her pussy looked so wet and shiny above me, my hands reached up to her ass and pulled her down, and I tried my best to drown myself in her. I licked her everywhere. I lapped up the copious amounts of liquid that flowed out of her in a constant trickle. Her flavor was addictive with its natural sweetness; she had a tiny hint of sourness and a little touch of salt. I loved it, and I wanted to rub my face in it all the time. I don’t think she minds.

The best part about sixty-nining for me was the view, looking at her spread open like that, with her knees bent on either side of my ribs, allowing me to look at her ass and pussy up close. I absolutely loved her ass; I guess that made me an ass man. I had only discovered it that past week, just like I had been learning all sorts of new things.

Both of us were moaning then; the vibrations added to our pleasure. I was running my tongue up and down Amber’s wet slit, getting closer and closer to her beautiful rosebud pucker. My nose was right there when I stuck my tongue in her hole, and she smelled like peaches everywhere. It certainly didn’t bother me to be so close to her butthole. I couldn’t stop looking at it. Her whole ass was perfection. On the next pass, I let my tongue go further until I felt the ridges of her reddish-brown star. I felt a wicked thrill shoot through me as I felt her asshole under my mouth. It was dirty nasty; I was licking my own baby sister’s anus.

The mouth on my cock disappeared as Amber cried out, “Davey! That’s my bum!”

I think that she was startled. I couldn’t see her face, so I was just taking a wild guess. The surprise in her voice did help with giving me a vital clue, though. (Psst, I love sarcasm). I kept a tight grip on her ass and kept her pulled down so that I could keep licking her butt. I moaned with lust as I did so.

“You don’t think that’s gross?” she asked as she moaned as well.

Amber didn’t sound like she necessarily thought it was gross; she seemed more like she was perplexed as to why I apparently didn’t. I don’t believe that she had ever imagined being licked there. I would hazard a guess that most fourteen-fifteen-year-old teenage girls didn’t have that as part of their fantasy repertoire. I knew that before we had started sixty-nining a couple of nights earlier and I had seen it up close, I certainly hadn’t thought about it. Needless to say, I didn’t answer her, I was too busy. I just kept rimming her. (I had no idea it was called rimming until years later. I always had just called it eating ass; rimming sounds much nicer, don’t you think?) It didn’t taste bad at all; in fact, it didn’t taste any different from other parts of her skin. It was really turning me on, though.

“Oh, Davey,” she moaned in pleasure.

Her head collapsed down onto my thigh; her breathing was really starting to pick up as if she had just run to the corner and back. Her hand was still loosely strumming my member up and down, like an afterthought. I didn’t mind at all, I had been close to cumming before, and I wasn’t ready to shoot yet. That was an awesome way to wake up; I most definitely wanted to prolong it.

I had my tongue doing tighter and tighter circles around her anus, pressing firmer and firmer. I started to push the tip inside her. When I did, her moaning took on a whole new sound, one I hadn’t heard before. It was like her mewling, but with a high pitched whine added to the end of each note. It was adorable. As I ate her ass, I couldn’t help but think about how much I loved her, my sister. Just the realization that I had my tongue in my own sister’s ass made me groan. The taboo on top of the taboo was too much; I was going to cum and without my sister’s mouth.

“Ungggg, going to cum,” I gasped while continuing to kiss, probe, and lick my sister’s beautiful tight butt. I felt my sister tighten her grip on me as she stroked me with meaning, and then her mouth latched onto the closest part of me, my balls. I reached my left hand around and under her and started to rub her clit. My excitement level was at stage eleven. I groaned into her ass, pulling it tightly to my face, and my fingers moved in a circular motion on her nub. Her juice was dripping out of her pussy all over my neck and chest; I loved the feel of it and the scent of her excitement. I moaned again as her soft sucking and tonguing of my balls were enough to send me over the edge.

My spasm must have triggered her own much-needed release as well because we both came together. My load shot high up into the air and splattered all over my sister’s back, even landing on her ass cheeks because of the way that she was holding my cock. She had it aimed up over her shoulder as she lay flat on my stomach, jerking and sucking me. Her orgasm made her pelvis jerk repeatedly over me. I could feel her butthole clench with each contraction of her pussy muscles, and she squirted some juice out of her love mound as I rubbed her pleasure button. It was an awesome start to a Saturday, that was for damn sure.

“Holy shit, Davey!” Amber gasped as she lay collapsed on me, her breath forcefully expelling itself upon my spent cock and balls. “I can’t believe that you ate my ass!”

“Yeah, sorry, Babe. I haven’t had my coffee yet,” I sighed.

I have no clue why that popped out of my mouth, but it did. We both broke into hysterics. Still laughing, Amber spun around suddenly and lay with her head on my chest, her fingers contentedly tracing random patterns on my skin. She was still covered in my jizz; I could see most of it on her back and ass. It was starting to liquefy and run down toward her side and the bed. Neither of us seemed to care.

“Davey?”

“Yeah?”

“That was nice.”

“Amber?”

“Yeah?”

“No, that was fucking awesome. What a way to wake me up, Babe. A guy could get used to that!”

“You liked that, did you,” she giggled.

“No, Amb, I loved it, and I love you,” I squeezed her as I said that. “Did you like me licking your sexy little ass, Baby?”

“Yeah ... at first, it shocked me. I never thought about you doing that. It felt really good, though. Did—did you like doing that? It wasn’t gross?” she spoke with a shy voice that I wasn’t used to hearing from her.

“Yeah, I did. No, it wasn’t gross to me at all, Sis. I really liked it; it turned me on a lot once I was doing it. It ... it was hot, Sis. I mean, I wasn’t really thinking like that at first, but...”

“Hahaha, yeah butt, my butt, hah...”

“Amber, I must tell you something ... I can’t keep it from you any longer ... I must confess, I have fallen in love with another! I am deeply and totally in love with your butt ... I can’t help it; it calls to me. It is perfection, so sexy, Babe. I must have your butt!”

With that, I slipped out from under her side and launched myself towards her ass; attacking it, I grabbed it and pulled a handful up, and bit it playfully. Doing my best Dracula impression, I started saying all kinds of inane things about how I wanted her butt.

“I vant to suck yer butt! Muahahaha” I bit, slapped and tickled her butt while she laughed hysterically and writhed on the bed. “Cum vere I vant to ass you a quvestion. Vould you mind iv I stake your butt, I ave a vig vone vight vere,” I said as I waggled my semi-hard cock at her.

“Hmmm, I think Davey wants to put his cock in my ass, and fuck it, that’s what I think. Don’t you, Davey? Does big brother want to fuck his baby sister in her tight little butt? Hmmmmm?” she asked with a sexy smirk.

“Well, now that you mention it,” I grinned, trying to give her my version of her 20,000-watt smile that she had patented. I got it to about 5,000 watts, and I settled for that. She smiled at me, her green eyes sparkling like jewels in the morning sunlight.

Grabbing my hand, she tugged me up as she got off the bed and stood to say, “Maybe someday, big boy, we’ll see. For now, let’s go hop in the shower and then get some breakfast and some coffee.”


That sounded like an excellent plan to me, so that was exactly what we did. After eating a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, and blueberry pancakes that our Mom made for us, we split up for the day. I had my chores to do: mowing the lawn, trimming the hedges, cleaning the pool, and I also had laundry to do. We were going through a set of bedsheets a night. It’s a good thing that we did it ourselves and that our Mom didn’t touch it ever. The sheets looked like we had had an orgy on them with a squad of cheerleaders and the whole football team. It definitely looked nothing like just a normal teen boy making a couple of cum stains.

My day was just a regular Saturday. Amber’s was the most important day either of us had ever had. Mom was taking her to get the pill; that meant that very, very soon, we would be making love for the first time. To say that I was excited at the prospect of both taking her virginity and losing mine would be an understatement, like saying that the sun was a little hot or the ocean was a tiny bit wet.

I spent the morning and a part of the afternoon getting all my chores done and stuffing myself with a massive lunch while snacking on and off as well. The tapeworm had me enslaved; either that or I was trying to seriously tempt my mother into buying me horse feed to lower the cost of the grocery bill.

After my chores were done, I biked down to the mall to buy a gift for Martin. Turning sixteen was a big deal, and both my sister and I wanted to get him something nice. I nixed my sister’s idea of buying him a shirt that said ‘stud’ on it. I was pretty sure that she was joking, but my insides didn’t appreciate that at all. I shut my mouth, though, and just as quickly changed the subject. My green-eyed friend called ‘Envy’ had shown up out of the blue for a visit. Being the great host that I was, I entertained him with my vastly stupid imagination. After he had quite clearly worn out his welcome, I tried in vain to get him to leave. I tried pleading, begging, and finally, violent shoving, all to no avail. Mr. Envy was making himself a guest house in my brain and didn’t look to be moving out anytime soon.

We ended up agreeing on two presents, one the parents would know about and approve of and one they wouldn’t. The main one would be a stainless steel flask that you could put booze in. I was getting it engraved with his name and birth date inside a tombstone. We both knew that he would love it, and it would be a memento he could keep forever. The second present would be the new 2Pac CD: All Eyes On Me, he loved 2Pac and didn’t have that one yet.

I also had to get our Mom something for Mother’s day from both of us, which was tomorrow. We had agreed on Mom’s favorite chocolates, a sappy Hallmark card (she always cried when we gave her nice cards; I made fun of her for it, but secretly I loved that about our Mom), and some flowers. Tiger Lilies, if they had some, she loved that kind.

I spent about an hour getting everything that I needed, and by the time I had gotten back home, I still had a couple hours to kill before we would get dropped off at Martin’s. So I wrapped up the presents, filled out my part of the cards, and watched some TV while waiting for Amber to get home.


“Wake up, sleepyhead!” I felt my shoulder being shaken.

“Huh?” I sat up on the couch, yawned, and stretched.

“Tired, Bro?” Amber asked.

“I was, but not now; the nap did me some good. I didn’t mean to fall asleep, though. So how did your day go?” I asked while trying not to appear too overly interested.

In reality, I was dying to get her alone for multiple reasons; the primary one was to find out just how soon we could have full-on sex. But I knew my parents were around somewhere, and I didn’t want to get ambushed or cause any undue suspicion. My guilt was still hanging around, but at much more manageable levels. I was finding it increasingly hard to feel guilty about being with my sister directly, though. It was more the indirect guilt of knowing that our parents would feel betrayed if they found out. I also wanted to get her alone because, like any normal fifteen-year-old, I was horny and wanted to see if she felt like sucking her big brother off. Just having that thought flit through my head was starting to give me a woody.

Being much smarter than me, my sister easily solved the first problem when she said, “Hey, Davey, wanna come upstairs and show me what you got for Martin and let me sign the card, please?”

“Sure thing, Sis,” I was glad that my parents were nowhere in sight. They might have found my eagerness a tad too much, as I practically leaped off the couch and raced to the stairs. Leaving my bemused sister behind, where she just walked like normal, well more like swayed. Her walk was anything but normal; normal people were not that sexy all the time. “Someone is an eager for beaver today,” my sister laughed as she caught up to me at the stairs.

“Yeah, sorry, I can’t help myself. You’re so damn hot, Amber,” I whispered in her ear as we walked up to my room. I had the courtesy to blush a little.

As soon as I’d closed my bedroom door, I grabbed Amber around her waist from behind and threw her down onto my bed. I pounced on top of her as she flipped onto her back, and she started squealing and laughing. I pinned her down and tickled her ribs and stomach, demanding, “Now see here, woman! You’re going to spill the beans about your secret excursion today, or I will have to keep up with the tickle torture. Which I am an expert at, by the way!”

“Nope, not telling you anything, you beast!” she gasped out between bursts of laughter.

“Hmm, I guess I am going to need to bring out the big guns!” I said, in a mock evil voice.

I pinned her two wrists down with one hand while lifting her shirt with the other and started blowing raspberries all over her tummy.

“STOP ... STOP ... I ... I C-CAN’T ... BREATH ... I ... SURRENDER ... YOU EVIL MONSTER!”

I released her, flopped down next to her, and kissed her all over her neck and ear while she was recovering her breath. She started to coo, and I could see her skin shiver as I licked underneath her earlobe and nipped it.

“So spill it, Babe. What did the doctor have to say? Did everything work out? When do you start taking the pill? Does it work, like right away?” I asked as I kissed her once between each question.

She laughed richly, “My my my, someone is excited! Down boy, one question at a time.”

She turned her head to me and flashed me one of her 20,000-watt smiles that left me as breathless as she had just been moments before.

“First off, I now have a prescription for the pill, Baby, and I can’t wait to make love to you! I need to wait until the first day of my period to start taking the pill, but they work right away the same day. But I am NOT having my first time when I am on my period, so the earliest would be five days after I start. My period doesn’t usually last any longer than that,” she kissed me deeply and passionately for a few minutes.

Breaking the kiss, Amber said, “Davey, I want it to be really special for our first time, okay? I want it to be romantic and all about our special love. Do you think that we can plan something? Something to make it so that we will remember it forever? I mean, I ... I love you so much, Davey! I feel like I can burst sometimes, and I want you inside me sooooo badly, Baby. It drives me crazy when I suck you, and you eat me. After that, I always want you to just take me and love me. Will you make it special when you love me, big brother?” she asked demurely as her face flushed cutely.

Asking me what was so obviously an important question to her because she wanted to make our first time special warmed my heart by how she did it. Her eyelids fluttered, her big doe eyes turned on me in full force, her sexy lips pouted a bit, and she twisted the bracelet that I had given her subconsciously. Amber used all the same tricks on me that she usually reserved for our Dad, but she wasn’t trying to manipulate me; she was making herself vulnerable. I saw that for the first time, and that gave me an insight into my beautiful sister. I could seriously hurt her if I did the wrong thing. She was nervous, I realized—nervous and in love.

I had an epiphany; she was just as vulnerable to me as I was to her. I had always thought that she had no fear and that she was super confident and in charge. She wasn’t; she just put on a strong front, trusting me to treat her right. In the few moments that it took me to understand that revelation, the love that I had for her felt like it had just been magnified a thousand times, and I already loved her more than life itself.

“Amber, my sister, my love. You are my world; I don’t know if you really understand what that means to me. You are my best friend; you always have been. We have grown into who we are as a pair, and we have never been alone. I want you to know, like really truly know, that you never will be alone. That for as long as I am alive, I am yours, Baby. I want our first time together to be not just special, Sweetheart. I want it to be magical, to be spectacular. I want our first time to be a treasured memory for you, just like you are a treasure to me.

“I want you to tell me when you are one-hundred percent sure that you’re ready. I want you to pick a night in advance, and I want you to have no doubt that it is the right night for you. Then I want you to let me plan everything, let me make it magical for you, make it the night of your dreams. I don’t want you to rush either, so if it takes you a week or a month or a year or never, I want you to be sure. There are only two things that you could ever do that would hurt me, Baby. If you left me, or if you regretted something that we did together. I love you too much to see you hurting because of me, ever.”

My beautiful sister started crying softly, while she stared into my eyes, listening to my words. I admit I had tears of emotion drip down my cheeks also.

(This is hard to put down into words properly, the vulnerability that we shared. The way that we let ourselves be truly open to each other was significant to us. We were also young and emotionally immature. We were connecting as best as we knew how. To be honest, I think the fact that we grew up together and were siblings was a big part of what allowed us to experience those emotions at a level that we did. I don’t imagine too many teenagers go past the surface to truly unselfish love that fast. We were learning romance, how to express ourselves, how to be open. Learning how to love and be loved. It was a beautiful experience).

“Davey ... I ... I love you so so sooo much. My heart is aching, Davey, in a good way. You make me feel so safe, and there is nowhere that I would rather be than in your arms. I have loved you more than a sister loves a brother for so long. I dreamed of these moments, never expecting them to really come true. I never expected my love to be returned. I used to play make-believe all the time, and you were always my Prince that came to my rescue. When I got older, I fantasized about you and us. I made up the most romantic scenarios in my head, imagining how perfect you would act and treat me and love me.”

Her breath hitched as she quietly kept sobbing, “Davey, you have been better than my fantasies, better than my dreams. You’ve made my reality better than I could ever have hoped was possible. I can’t wait to make love to you; it is what I want more than one-hundred percent. I love what you said, Baby. We’ll pick a date, and I know that you’ll make it special. But you know what? It would be special no matter what, just because it would be with you.”

Her words seemed to have drained her, and she clung to me. Her arms pulled tight around my neck as she pressed her face into my shoulder. She cried happy tears overwhelmed by good emotions; she needed the release. I held her to me, stroking her silky blonde hair, whispering sweet nothings in her ear as her tears soaked my shirt, and her breath ran hot on my chest. I held her and marveled at the fact that she was mine. I was the luckiest son of a bitch alive.

After about a half-hour of us just being content to hold each other, I looked at the time. We had to leave in about forty-five minutes for the party.

“Hey Sweetie, we should hop in the shower; we gotta leave in forty-five. Okay?” I asked.

“Okay, Baby. Yeah, a shower sounds good. I am so comfy right now, I could just lay here with you all night. I’m sleepy; the shower will wake me up,” she said languidly.

Forty minutes later, we were ready, and she came back to my room.

“Whoa!” I wolf-whistled, “Damn, Baby! You always look gorgeous, but holy crap, you look like you just walked off a catwalk!”

Amber came out of her room wearing a new outfit; it made her look even more like a knockout. She had on a black skirt, not quite mini, but not far from it either, and a semitransparent white form-fitting blouse. She had a black lacy bra underneath that you could just barely see a hint of. The shirt had strategic designs cut into it that exposed a sexy amount of flesh. Her midriff was exposed all around her waist, and the back had a large diamond shape cut from it that ran from her neck to the bottom of the shirt and was wide enough to show both shoulder blades. Her back was basically bare except for a bit of shirt on the edges and her bra strap. The front had a smaller diamond shape cut out along the top of her chest area that exposed her ample cleavage.

The skirt clung to her ass like it was painted on. She had silver hoop earrings, pink lipstick, blue eye shadow, and black eyeliner, and of course, my bracelet on. The make-up looked perfectly applied, not too much, and what she had on was enhancing, not distracting. And her boots, they were skin-tight up to just below her knees. I almost creamed my jeans. She was fifteen and looked at least eighteen right then. I was blown away, and I started to get seriously worried that our Dad would make her go change if he saw her.

She did a twirl, gave me a sultry smokey look, as her gorgeous eyes sparkled with excitement.

“You like, Davey?” she asked with a big smile, her eyes twinkling.

“Breathtaking! The guys are going to get hard-ons so fast that the blood loss will make them faint, and the girls will hate you for being too beautiful, Babe.” I said in awe of her sexiness.

Amber giggled and blushed while batting her eyelashes at me, “Thanks, Davey!”

“Seriously, Amber, you look so fucking hot right now! I am the luckiest man on Earth to have you! We’d better get going,” I said as I smiled.

“Ooh, yeah. I almost forgot. I need to sign Martin’s card. Where is it, Bro?”

I pointed to the card on my desk. I watched her sign it before she passed it to me, “Can you lick the envelope, please? I hate the taste of the glue. Thanks, Babe.”

“Sure,” I said as I took the card and envelope. I read what she wrote, and Mr. Envy started to get annoying in my head again.

She had written, ‘Happy Sixteenth Birthday Martin, you STUD! Love Amber XXX’, plus she had drawn a cute little heart. Fuck me, but that took the wind right out of my sails. It was a good thing that she wasn’t looking my way, or she might have seen the worried look and jealous anger that crossed my face like a storm cloud.

I sealed the envelope and tried to get a hold of my emotions. I knew that my sister loved me; I had zero doubts about that, especially after what we had just talked about an hour ago. I knew that she would never betray me. So why was I so hurt by what she wrote? And what made even less sense, why was I mad at Martin? He hadn’t done anything! Was it possible that she liked both of us? That didn’t change how she felt about me, but I didn’t think that I could deal with her wanting another dude.

Nah, that didn’t make much sense, though. Shit. It’s probably just normal innocent flirtation, no? Yeah, but even so, the million-dollar question was what was Martin going to think about it? We knew that he liked her. I mean, any guy needed to be deaf, dumb, and blind, not too. So knowing that, I tried to put myself in his shoes. What would I do if I was him? Ahh, fuck! He was going to try to be all over her; he was not even half as shy as I was. I was really going to have to try and keep my cool. I was having a very bad feeling about the party at that point. Like seriously, a sense of dread just washed over me like a rogue wave swamps a sailboat upon the open sea.

“We better get going, Davey. We’re going to be late!” Amber said as she grabbed my arm and tugged me towards the door. She already had Martin’s presents in her purse. I handed her the card to add to it, and we headed downstairs. Our mother was just about to head up as we started down.

“Hey kids, I was just about to get you. Are you all ready?” Mom did a bit of a double-take when she got a clearer view of Amber, “Wow, honey! I’m not sure if I like you wearing that outfit or not! It makes you look way too old for your age, but you’re certainly very beautiful dressed up like that, Amber.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.