Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 3: Acceptance

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Acceptance - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Sunday, May 05th, 1996, Sanford Maine

I awoke groggy, sticky, and with bleary eyes. What had happened the night before came crashing back to me with a jolt. I had made out with my baby sister; she had made me cum (twice) by rubbing her hot pussy all over my throbbing cock. She had also made herself cum (a few times) by rubbing herself on my wood like a madwoman (I wonder how it would have felt without our underwear on). I would have said that it all felt like a vivid dream, except that I was still covered in dried cum. My shoulder and the back of my neck were stinging from what felt like scratch marks, plus my tongue was super sore.

I have had many sore muscles in my life, especially since I had been going to the gym since I was ten, so for almost six years by that point. Plus, I had been playing sports ever since I had figured out that I could run, which I had started doing at three years old. I had never had a sore tongue, though. I didn’t know that making out for a couple hours non-stop was a workout. Groaning out loud, I sat up, stretched, and looked over at the time; it was 10:30. Oh shit, I never usually slept that late, a good thing it was a Sunday.

Ugh, I desperately needed a shower, my pubes were all crusty, and I had so much dried cum everywhere that it almost looked like I had grown fish scales. Plus, my morning wood was harder than normal due to the remembered events from the night before, and it didn’t help that I had to piss like a racehorse. I figured that the shower would serve multi-purposes. I darted down the hall in my boxers, grabbed a fresh towel, and headed back through my room to our shared bathroom. With great relief, I found the door unlocked and popped inside. I turned the water on, got the temperature just how I liked it (very hot), and stepped in underneath the spray.

As I felt the hot water cascade down my head and back, I winced from the sting as it washed over Amber’s claw marks. I groaned as I tried to bend my cock down a bit so that I could piss; my bladder was screaming for relief. Pissing with a raging hard-on was annoying as fuck.

Suddenly, I heard my sister’s side of the bathroom door open and realized that I had forgotten to lock it for once. Normally we locked the other person’s door when we were in there to avoid any mishaps. I would like to think it was an honest mistake on my part, but maybe it was subconscious? No matter.

“Morning, Davey! How did you sleep?” she asked with a partial yawn slurring her voice.

“Like a log, Sis, you? How are you feeling, are you um ... are you okay?” I asked, hating the nervous tremor that came out when I spoke.

I still felt guilty for the sexual feelings that I had towards my sister, and even though she had professed to feel the same, that was the night before, and maybe she felt differently in the morning.

“I slept sooooo good last night, Bro! I think cumming with you and being with you like that made me so relaxed. It was such an awesome night, the best birthday ever!”

I heard the toilet lid go up, and then I heard her pissing. I had never listened to a girl pee before. I must admit, for some strange reason, it turned me on like crazy. Maybe it was because it was coming out of her pussy, and that was a place that I was hoping to get to know a lot more intimately. I dunno, but my cock went super rigid again. Fuck, I had to piss so bad, it was getting damn uncomfortable. I started rubbing the head, making circular motions with my palm, trying to tickle it out.

“BOO!”

Even though I had known that my sister was in the bathroom, and I knew that she had just flushed the toilet, it still scared the crap out of me when she had stepped into the shower behind me and booed at me. I was so not expecting her to get in there with me. Hell, I didn’t even think that she was naked; I had figured that she was wearing a nightie like she usually did.

I had been concentrating so hard on trying piss that I’d had my eyes scrunched closed; I had been hunched over a bit while tickling my cock head. She startled me so badly that I jumped half turned towards her, and slipped, as both my feet went out from under me. I landed hard on my ass facing her; my head smacked the tiled wall behind me, and one leg splayed out over the edge of the tub, kicking the curtain out.

“Ouch, fuck!” I exclaimed in pain.

“Oh, shit! Davey, are you okay? I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you!” she spluttered. “I just wanted to surprise you and have a shower with you! Oh my god, I’m so sorry, Davey! Are you hurt?” she asked in a panic.

Amber was bending towards me under the spray; I was dazed from the smack on my head and shocked that she was naked in front of me, completely naked. I was shocked. All that had happened in about the space of five seconds, and I started pissing right then too. Yeah, it finally decided to let itself all out.

My rock hard cock was pointing straight at my baby sister as she bent towards me, and it just came out in a flood, hosing her down. I couldn’t stop it. We were both shocked as my stream blasted her right below her chest; it ran down her belly and streamed like a mini waterfall off her glorious lightly furred pussy.

She had tried hard to reverse her trajectory in her shocked surprise, but after having just been trying to bend forwards, she wasn’t any more successful than I had been in turning suddenly. My sister’s feet went out from under her too, and she fell smackdown on her ass, her feet slipping underneath my legs. Both of us were facing each other then, splayed open like a weird session of I’ll show you mine if you show me yours, and my piss was still shooting up between us. Knowing that apparently many people fell and injured themselves in the shower made a hell of a lot more sense to me then. Luckily for us, we only had bruised egos.

“Holy fucking shit, Amber! I am so fucking sorry! I didn’t mean to pee on you! It just came rushing out ... I couldn’t stop it, fuck, fuck fuck!” I practically screamed as I twisted onto my side to finish peeing onto the side of the tub.

After a few more seconds, my stream trickled to a stop, though my dick was still as hard as Algebra. I looked over at my sister, and it couldn’t help but throb. She looked up from where she had been staring, fascinated at my cock pissing, caught my eye, and just started laughing her ass off. Her genuine laughter and the complete ridiculousness of the situation was contagious. I bellowed my amusement along with her; it certainly helped diffuse what could have been a tense moment. She also had the presence of mind to fix the shower curtain so that we didn’t flood the bathroom.

When we were finally able to catch our breath, we stood up facing each other. Amber slipped her hands to my waist and tilted her beautiful face up towards me; her emerald eyes glinted with mischief.

With a sexy grin, she said, “Next time, Davey, I’m just going to get in here and piss on you instead of bothering with the toilet. Besides, you owe me one now, and just think of all the toilet paper that we’ll save,” she smirked. “Well, are you going to just stare at me until we run out of hot water, or are you going to kiss your baby sister?” she asked breathily.

She reached one hand to my neck to pull me down towards her puckering lips. I mumbled something unintelligible as I bent down to meet her upturned mouth. My befuddled brain just got put on autopilot as my lips opened to accept her probing tongue. All I could do was moan into her mouth as my senses struggled to absorb everything that was going on.

She slipped her arms around me, and I felt her hands pull on my shoulder blades as the water streamed warmly down my back. I swear that I was almost dizzy with excitement by the time my consciousness caught up to the fact that I was feeling a slippery, warm, naked, and very sexy girl pressed tightly up against my nude body. I am pretty sure that I actually grunted out loud at the exact moment when the recognition of my surroundings took place.

As I was reveling in the feeling of my sister’s naked flesh rubbing against me, my brain was going a mile a minute trying to catch up. I was most certainly enjoying myself immensely, which was the understatement of the year, like saying that puppies were cute or maple syrup was sweet. Yet everything was going so fast that my emotions couldn’t fully keep up.

I was feeling disbelief that it was actually happening in the first place. I had an immense amount of fear because I knew that it was wrong. I was the older brother, and I shouldn’t be doing anything sexual with my baby sister. Yet the happiness in my heart was unfathomable, never had I felt such joy. I didn’t even know that such a level was even possible. My sister, whom I just discovered I was in love with, returned the same feeling! She loved me back! Trying to tell my brain to shut the fuck up. I forced myself to solely concentrate on what I was feeling, mainly the small sexy goddess writhing all over me. After my brief interlude of incomprehension, I had finally started to act. I could do much more than simply kiss; my hands had woken up to join in on the fun. I swear that my cock was laughing at the rest of me and saying about damn time, I’ve been paying attention from the start.

I slid my right hand down her back, stroking up and down just above her ass. With my left hand, I slid up her right side until my thumb was rubbing on the outside edge of her boob. Girls are very good at giving guys signals when they like something. Yeah, I was learning a whole lot about them in the past couple of days. She moaned louder as I touched her and pressed forward into me even harder, I didn’t think that possible, but I guess it was.

Even I was smart enough to figure out that if a girl says that she was in love with you, wants to masturbate you and make out with you every night, and if she then hops into the shower nude with you unasked while telling you to kiss her, then she sure as hell wants you to touch her. I eagerly slid my hand down to grab her ass. I had been dying to do that since the day she came downstairs in her jean skirt. It was sensational; her ass was firm yet flexible and fit perfectly in my hand. It was as if it was made just for me to grab and hold onto.

If I had thought that her signals of encouragement were none too subtle before, I certainly didn’t need an interpreter to tell me that she liked my hand on her butt. She pushed her ass back into my grip and pulled her mouth away, breaking our kiss.

“Ohhhh, god, Baby! Grab me! Touch me all over, Baby! I need it! I want it! Oh, I love you so much, Davey!” she panted at me before trying to swallow my tongue once again.

Meanwhile, my rock hard cock was enjoying himself more than he ever had before during his fifteen years on the planet. Squirming back and forth on my sister’s taut wet tummy as he was pressed hard between us; was the closest that I had ever been to sexual nirvana. I was getting very close to an explosion; my balls were churning. Her slippery nipples were carving a delicious path through my upper abs, while her talented tongue was busy swirling away all of my fears with each pass that she made in my mouth. Her hands clenched, stroked, and pulled at me; her actions left no doubt about her desire.

I pulled her ass tighter to me as I thrust with little movements making my cock slide against her smooth stomach. Not to be outdone, my left hand slid over to grasp her right tit. To my amazement, my little sister’s moaning sounded even more pleasure-filled as I did so. She accompanied that with a contented sigh, her breath forcing itself into me. At that same moment, my brain, a little immaturely, I admit, screamed: <A tit, a tit, holy fuck nuggets, I’m finally touching a tit!> My next thought was even more profound if you can believe that. <Yeah, and it’s not just any old tit! It’s our sister Amber’s tit!> <How fucking cool was that!> Even brighter than that was my next thought. <The guys will never believe it, haha!> <You dumb twat, obviously you know you can’t tell anyone, jeez.> <Yeah, sorry wasn’t thinking straight.>

I squeezed her ass and rubbed it as I ran my hand all around her breast; her hardened nipple felt like rubbery flesh beneath my fingers. I discovered that she groaned every time I pinched it, and her tiny nostrils flared out as she expelled a little breath. God, she was sexy; she was perfection made real. While all of that was going on, her French kissing had gotten so passionate that I could almost taste the love flowing between us. With absolutely no control from me, my balls spontaneously announced their impending eruption, and their sudden churning left no doubt that a blast was imminent.

I pulled my head back from our scorching lip lock, and I panted to my sister, “Amber, I’m going to cum, Baby! I can’t help it. You’ve made me so fucking hot! Ugggh ... ahhh, god, here it comes ... Aaagggh! Shit, Baby, it’s so good ... so so good!”

I proceeded to splatter my hot mess all over my baby sister’s chest, stomach, and pubes. My cock spurted and spurted as if it would never stop. I felt like a garden sprinkler as it almost completely painted her front side white.

“Holy shit, Bro! That was so fucking cool! I’ve always wanted to see a guy cum like that, and I didn’t get to see it like this last night! Does it always shoot so much?” she asked as she took her hand from my shoulder to rub at the slime that was coating her.

She scooped some off her belly and played with it between her fingers; she seemed fascinated with my jizz. Amber brought her fingers to her nose and smelled it before giving it a curious lick with her sexy pink tongue. She used just the pointy tip, flicking it out over her digit. Smacking her lips a little, my sister cocked her head quizzically; I could tell that she was trying to decide what she could taste and if she liked it. I guessed that she couldn’t tell yet; she brought another scoop (that one a good-sized glob) to her mouth and sucked in her whole finger. Looking up at me afterward, with a sexy crooked grin on her face, her eyes did that sparkle thing that always mesmerized me.

She cooed at me, “Mmmmhhhmm, Baby, you taste good. I wasn’t sure if I would like the taste or not. CC told me she thought it tasted gross and that she had almost puked when she sucked off her ex Jason a few months ago. Though Kim said that she likes it and just loves swallowing Josh’s cum when she blows him. She told me that it almost makes her cum too when he shoots in her mouth,” she purred all that at me while she looked like she was about to eat a canary, and I was not the cat.

Her hand that was still on the back of my neck started to pull my head down again, giving me a few more soul-stealing kisses. We both moaned into each other’s mouths.

Amber pushed back from me and said, “Let’s wash each other, big Bro. I think that would feel so sexy. Then maybe we can spend the day together in your room? I would really like that, Davey, okay? There are some things that I really want to try, Baby. Please, say yes?” she asked while giving me a sexy little pout, and her eyes did that doe look that she had perfected since she was two.

“Hmmm, I just realized that you’ve been calling me Baby sometimes, Sis. I really like it. I think I’ve said it too. We really are doing this, aren’t we? I mean, it’s just so hard for me to believe that this is real. I keep feeling like I am going to wake up from some dream at any moment and that all of this won’t be real or true. I would love to spend the day in my room with you, Babe.

“We don’t have too many chores to do anyway, and both the ‘rents will only be home super late. Dads on shift for twenty-four hours, and Moms got a foal birthing and a couple of minor surgeries to squeeze in. So we can spend all the time that we want, Amb. But are you sure that this is what you want? Like one-hundred percent super-duper sure? I love you to death, Sis, and I could never live with myself if you did something that you didn’t want or ended up regretting later because of me.”

Grabbing both of my hands in hers, she looked up at me and stepped as close as she possibly could while still being able to stare into my eyes.

“I love you, and I don’t just mean as your baby sister. I love you as a woman loves a man, Davey! As a girl loves her boyfriend! I am ‘in love’ with you, David! I have been for a very long time. I just never knew how to tell you or to show you before. I was scared that you would hate me and that you would stop being the brother that I loved and needed,” she confessed as her eyes searched mine anxiously.

“I could never hate you, Amber, not for anything. There is nothing you could ever do that would stop me from being your brother or from loving you with every ounce of love that I have,” I vowed, holding her gaze steady with my eyes.

“When I noticed you checking me out, that first day in April, it made me hope. I hoped and prayed so hard, Davey! That you would come to love me too, not like a brother but like this,” she spread our hands out, gesturing to our naked bodies. “Like a boyfriend does. It made me feel butterflies every time that you glanced at me; you got so shy, Bro. I could tell when you were checking me out; you would blush when I caught you. You were so cute!”

“Yeah, busted,” I grinned. “I didn’t think you could tell. I honestly tried so hard not to perv on you, sweetheart, but I couldn’t help myself. I realized that you weren’t a little girl anymore, that you were a sexy young woman. Then I realized what that really meant. That you would start dating and stuff. I felt so torn over those thoughts, Amber. I mean, I knew that that was normal, that you’re supposed to date and stuff and go out with other guys.

“But when I thought about it happening for real, well, it was like a knife stabbing me in my heart. I didn’t want to picture you with another guy. That was what made me realize that I loved you more than a brother should. I am in love with you too, Amber! I probably have been for a long time, but I just didn’t realize it. I sure do now, though! I am crazy for you, Babe, night and day!”

“Oh, Davey! Kiss me and let’s wash each other; we are going to run out of hot water soon and turn into wrinkled prunes!”

Have you ever been washed by and washed a girl that you’re in love with? That is one of the memories which comes to me often. At least once or twice a week, when I hop in to take a shower, that moment comes surging up. It gets me every time; we were so young, naive, and even innocent. Full of adolescent lust and wonder at the newness of everything. It was still intoxicating even years later. Like a fine wine, that memory has aged well, very well indeed. I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

Feeling Amber’s soapy hands rubbing all over my body was Heavenly as she scrubbed the slippery cum from my belly and pubes and caressed all the hard to reach spots on my back. The tickles that I felt on my sides and armpits made me flinch in a good way, and she laughed when I did so.

Feeling the light sting of soap from where her claw marks on my shoulder and neck lay, I winced a little.

“Oh shit, I did that to you, Baby! I’m so sorry I didn’t realize...”

I placed a fingertip against her lips, “Shh little Sis, it is a badge of honor. They are marks of your passion that I gladly bear because it means that you came from me.”

She made me bend down so that she could give them tiny little kisses to help speed their recovery. Then she soaped my legs and feet, working her way upwards. When she turned her soft sudsy hands to my butt, I moaned. She then slid her hand into my crack, and I felt a jolt as she rubbed my pucker with her fingers. She pressed firmly there, rubbing in a small circle, and then she dipped more south to the area between my ass and balls, which made my cock surge back to rigid attention. It slithered up again across her stomach; I was still in awe that my sister was touching my naked body.

“Hmmm, someone’s happy again,” she smiled. “It’s so big, Davey, are all guys that size? I mean, I didn’t really get to see it last night since it was dark and you were in your undies. Now I keep looking, and I keep wondering; how the heck would that thing fit in my pussy?” she asked with wide eyes.

“Well, um, first ... you want me in your vagina!?” my eyes had shot wide open in disbelief when I heard her say that.

She slapped my arm and said, “Of course I want you inside of me, dummy! How else would we make love?”

“Umm, wow, okay. I guess I wasn’t thinking that far ahead, Babe. Wow! Umm yeah, and you wanna do this today?” I asked, both terrified and yet hopeful at the same time.

“Ahh, no, not today, Baby. I need to get Mom to put me on the pill first, and then I want to make sure that it’s on a perfect night. But honestly, I’m a bit scared because you’re freakin’ huge down there, Davey!”

“Oh. Um ... okay, well, don’t be scared; I would never do anything to hurt you, Sweetie. And just how are you going to get Mom to put you on the pill?”

I groaned, and my eyes fluttered up into my head; she had just grabbed my cock for the first time. No one had ever touched me there before, and it was like being hit by lightning; the electric shock was intense. My knees felt weak all of a sudden, and I had to steady myself with a hand on the shower wall.

She started to stroke me, “Am I doing this right, Baby? I don’t know how to touch you; I don’t want to hurt it.”

“Oh god, Amber, um yeah, that feels so good, Baby. Yeah, touch it like that; you’re doing it perfectly. Squeeze it a bit tighter; yeah, like that. No, keep jerking it. Oh, shit, Baby, that feels sooooooo good! I wish that I had your hands to jerk off with all the time, holy fuck ... Don’t stop, Baby! Please ... ugh ... take your other hand, and gently cup my balls ... Yes! Oh, yes...”

“Oh yeah, Baby, this is so hot! I like stroking your big cock like this. Yeah, I want you to cum for me, Bro. Cum for your little sister, cum all over me again. I liked that so much! I want you to shoot it on my tits and belly, Baby. Your dick is so hard and so soft. The skin feels like silk ... I love holding it, Davey! I love touching your big hard cock. I am going to want to touch it a lot now. I wanna make you cum every day, Baby. Cum for me, cum for your sister!”

“Yeah, just like that, Babe. Fuck, I love you, Amber. You’re so fucking gorgeous. You are my living dream. Ohhhh shiiiiiit, Amb ... I’m going to shoot again ... Ugggh ... Mmmmmhhhmmmm ... ooooohhh fuuuuuccckkk ... here it comes ... Oh, don’t stop ... Don’t ... stop ... UGGGGHHNNGG ... I’M CUUMMIING SIS!”

My load, while not as large as the first one, was still pretty impressive. We were both panting after I had finished spurting all of my jizz onto her tits and belly again. It was glorious.

“Oh! Damn, Davey! Shoot all over me! All on my tits and belly! This is so fucking hot, Bro!”

“I love you, Amber; that was the best that my cock has ever felt!” I exclaimed.

“Mmmm, I’m glad, Davey! That made me so hot doing that to you. I loved making you cum and feeling you shoot it on me! Please hurry and wash me so we can get into your bed,” she purred to me while washing up my cock again.

I washed her the same way that she had just washed me. I saved the good spots until last, although all of her was a good spot as far as I was concerned. It was just some were better spots. When I soaped up her tits, I squeezed and rubbed them all over, fascinated that I was actually touching them. I spent too long ‘washing’ there probably, but Amber didn’t complain. She did do an excessive amount of moaning, though.

I scrubbed her back and thoroughly washed her sexy coltish legs and feet. I rinsed all of my cum from her belly and her neatly trimmed blonde pubes. That was a tease, I guess because I wouldn’t touch her pussy yet, no matter how hard she tried to wiggle it into contact with my hand.

When it got to be time to wash her ass, I paid special attention to her sexy cute brownish pink rosebud. I knelt down to get eye level with her firm butt, and I pulled her cheeks apart a bit. She moaned loudly when I did that; knowing that I was looking at her ass and pussy spread open up close turned her on even more. I don’t know if people claimed that assholes are pretty or not, but hers was to me. It was a pretty little rosebud, all puckered up like a wink. I washed it a few times. Hey, got to make sure that it was clean, right?

She was in a constant state of moaning and panting. I turned her around, and I was face to face with her pussy for the first time. It was a beautiful slice of heaven in the shape of a pie. It had two perfectly shaped hills that met in a cleft, with just a slight hidden ridge of flesh running between them like marking a border. Her lips were smooth, she had a perfectly edged triangle of hair that started above her mound; it was meticulously maintained. Her thighs were curved immaculately, forming an hourglass shape where her legs joined her torso, that place where I wanted to live.

I soaped up my hands, and very gently, I lathered across her hills and in between the valleys of her legs, and back towards that place that her rosebud occupied. Her moaning and panting intensified, and her hands, which had been on the wall and curtain rod, shot to my head and tightened in my hair. I slowly worked my finger through the cleft, pushing the folds of her pussy apart. I ran that finger down to the bottom until I felt her small opening, then dipped my finger slightly inside her. I felt her heat there; she felt hot like a furnace. It was slick with oily wetness that didn’t come from the showerhead.

I slowly brought my finger back up to the top of her slit, where I felt a small nub of harder flash, like a button. When I touched it, she had a spasm as if she had been zapped with a cattle prod. Her fingers tightened almost painfully in my hair as she tried to keep her balance.

She hissed her pleasure, with one word, “YES!”

I spread her lips apart with my left hand, exposing the treasures hidden within her folds and letting me see that little shock button. I rubbed my finger up and over it again, only to have her groan louder than I had heard yet, and she spasmed once again. I pressed my thumb onto it and rubbed it in a small circle.

“Oh god, Baby, don’t stop! I don’t know what you’re doing to me! I’ve never felt like this before. Oh-oh-oh. Mmmmhhhmmmmm, yes! Yes, Baby, yes. Like that, just like that ... please don’t stop ... I love you. I love you, ugggghhhnhnh.”

It was like she was getting shot by a machine gun in those old exaggerated films. The ones where the body flops and staggers around for a ridiculous amount of time, with each bullet impact making the victim convulse. She jolted and shook and clenched at me while she screamed. At first, I almost panicked; I thought I was hurting her.

I would have yanked my hand away from where I was still rubbing, but her thighs had clamped down on it like a vice, and one of her hands had grabbed onto mine, holding me to her clit. (I found out later that that was what it was called, we were going to be on a first-name basis from then on). After her orgasm was complete, she slumped down, unable to keep her legs working; I held her to me as she started crying.

“Amber! What’s wrong, Baby? What did I do? Oh my god, did I hurt you?” I panicked at the time.

“No, no, Baby, you didn’t hurt me. You were fabulous. I am so happy right now, Davey! I am so in love with you that it hurts my heart. But in a good way, Baby. No, you didn’t hurt me, you made me feel like a woman, you gave me the best orgasm that I have ever had. It was like being shocked with a million volts of electricity and having fireworks explode inside of me at the same time. I’m crying because it made me very emotional; these are happy tears, my love,” she said as she caressed my cheek, reassuring me that I didn’t just mortally wound her.

“Okay, whew, I’m glad. You scared me there for a second. I really thought that I had hurt you or something. Let’s get out of here, Amb; the water’s getting cold now.”

I turned off the shower, pulled the curtain back, and grabbed us some towels. We helped dry each other off, it wasn’t quite as fun as the washing part, but it was still very fun. Plus, we both had the giggles, we were feeling in love for the first time, and that love was being returned in equal measure. We had just had a bonding experience that was sexual, loving, and very intimate. It was a very important first step in our budding romantic relationship. That would be one of our most important foundational building blocks, as was most of what we did with each other during the first weeks together.

We had just finished drying each other, and as I went to wrap my towel around my waist, Amber pounced on me and proceeded to rip it off, shouting, “Nope! You, mister, are staying naked!”

“Oh yeah? Well, that means that you’re staying bucko too little, Sis,” I replied as I dove for the towel that was still in her hands even as she artfully dodged aside.

“Uh uh, Davey, you can’t get me!” she laughed as she twisted aside and slapped my bare butt as she slid past me.

“Oooooh, you’re in for it now, Sis! I know your weakness!” I crowed as I dove for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.