Jason's Tale - Cover

Jason's Tale

Copyright© 2019 by Zen Master

Chapter 8: Looking for a Base

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8: Looking for a Base - Jason was left to pick up the pieces after his family was torn away by an accident. When a friend asked him to help with a project that would take 'no more than fifteen minutes', Jason had no reason to refuse....

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Military   Science Fiction   Violence  

For the rest of that voyage I treated Gina like a cross between a worthless fuckpig slave and my much-loved wife. As long as she was doing whatever I said I was nice to her. Any hesitation or backtalk, though, and I was rubbing her ass where she’d been spanked. At night, I made her sleep on top of me and both of us were naked.

Any wiggling like she wanted my cock inside her got her ass popped. I’d told her that I’d do that when her ass stopped hurting, and trying it before then would just lead to her ass hurting more. If she’d woken little Jay-Jay up, then she could just scoot on down and take care of it with her mouth. Gina got a lot of blowjob practice those first few days.

After about three days, though, she stopped jumping when I fondled her ass, and in the morning she told me that it had stopped hurting.

“Does this mean you will forget the lessons you learned then?”

“No, Lord. I am your wife and I will obey you. I want you to make me a woman, though.”

“Very well. It is time. We will do it tonight.”

It was silly to think that my personal problems wouldn’t be known to the crew. Aldo slept in my cabin, in a hammock right behind the door so that surprise visitors would run into him, and no one had sworn him to secrecy. Besides, the cabin’s ‘windows’ were simple rectangular hatches on the stern and sides, covered by timber shutters hung on leather hinges.

They didn’t seal perfectly and always let a little air in even when closed, but unless we were in a following sea and the waves were splashing in, we always had at least one or two wide open to provide light and air. With no engines making noise, I could easily hear anything the officer of the deck said to the helmsman or the other sailors. The same way, the ship was very quiet at times and anyone on the quarterdeck could clearly hear anything said in the cabin.

In addition, I had someone in the cabin to talk about something just about every day. It was quiet and out of the way and a great place to talk. Gina could stay in bed if she wanted, but those first couple of days she was laying on top of the covers with her cute red ass out for anyone to see. And every time I looked at her I ran my hand down her body. I enjoyed it, and it got her used to my touch. Sometimes she rose up some, inviting me to run my hand down her front, too. Since we had put to sea probably ten different men had seen us do that.

When I went up onto the quarterdeck to see what was going on, Jono was already there and said “It’s well past time for you to give her what she wants.”

“Actually, it’s still too early for me. I wanted her to grow for another year or so, but she is determined to be my wife so here we are. We will do it tonight.”

I continued on forward for my turn at the heads, and then, having verified that all was well I went back down to the cabin for my morning blowjob. Gina was getting much better at that, and every success made me happier to have her with me. I didn’t make Aldo watch any more after that first time, so while we were doing that he went out and got some breakfast for the three of us.

By this time we had been ‘on station’ for several days. When the sun came up we’d show full sails and head down south past the headland until noon, maybe a little longer, then reverse course and head north again. When the sun went down we would pull all sails in except our reefed foresail and slowly sail north along the Island’s west coast until dawn then repeat the whole process.

We hadn’t seen anyone at all, and I was beginning to think that maybe having a woman onboard really was bad luck. Today was no different. Maybe last week had been some national religious festival on the Pirate Isles and they had all been home for it and in another week we would see thirty at once.

That thought was an excuse to ask Mickey and Phil about their people. No, there was no annual thing celebrated by all the isles. Many of the islands had their own festivals, but they were all about different things and they happened at different times. It was just that there were so few ships and the ocean was so large.

Today was just another day at sea. A small breakfast soon after dawn, another light meal at noon, and a larger meal before sunset. The food wasn’t that good but there was plenty of it; everyone could eat their fill. The sailors had sailing practice in the morning, the three sections each demonstrating that they could do everything without any help from the other sections, and the Marines had weapons practice in the afternoon. After their session many of the Marines also worked with the sailors, as everyone would live longer if the sailors knew how to fight, too.

As long as nothing went wrong, it was a much easier life than they were used to. By now even the slowest of the new men had been pronounced capable of doing whatever their assigned task was, and were earning a full Pinch every day. Some of them had been moved from one job to another until we found their place, but not everyone is made to be a topman. Not everyone can be a rower, either. Most of the men were getting paid two Pinches per day, and that would double if we came across a ship from the Isles.

Some of the things they did were hard work, but it wasn’t for too long. For most of the day the men could relax and bitch about the food, the weather, the lack of pirates to kill and ships to capture and sell, anything and everything. The lack of women to fuck. Aside from the Captain’s pet who stayed in his cabin naked all the time in case he wanted to use her.

On previous voyages we had shipped with a couple of ‘wives’ who set up in the fore-cabin and everyone turned a blind eye to how many different husbands they might have. We fed them too, everyone onboard ate, but they weren’t part of the crew. The had no duties beyond keeping the fore-cabin clean, and during a fight they would stay out of sight in their cabin until told it was safe to come out.

This time, though, none of the ‘wives’ had chosen to go out with us for a long voyage. In another week or so we’d have to seek a port somewhere just to get the men off the ship for a day or two. Not Widemouth, it had to be somewhere ‘foreign’ where the sailors wouldn’t feel safe staying. We’d moor for a couple of days, let everyone blow their pay on women and ale, and pull out again and get back on station.

I wondered if it would be possible to set up a sort of forward supply base somewhere along the southern coast. If we could pull in to a creek somewhere and get fresh water, we could build some shelters where we could actually cook our meals, get out and stretch, and so on. We could even get someone to set up a tavern.

Once we had several ships, we could rotate through which one was in port. Before long there would be women working at the tavern whenever there was a ship in, taking all our men’s pay. The tavern would need a couple of farms to grow food for everyone, and as long as the ships came it would become a thriving village, then a town.

As the founder, I got to name it after myself, didn’t I? Jasontown sounded too pretentious. Jaytown? Jayport. Anyone could accept ‘Jayport’.

After breakfast was cleaned up I called a conference of all the officers and crew leaders, basically everyone ranked corporal or above, and told them what I was thinking. We had water for a month and food for two months, but the men were not yet used to being at sea for so long. Therefore, I wanted to pull into a port and give the men some time off the ship, to stretch their legs and have a few drinks.

However, there was no port closer than Widemouth. If we went back there, the men would all want to be paid and go home and spend their pay, and ... We wouldn’t see them for another ten or twenty days. Widemouth was out, except in emergencies.

We had Hunter Island right there to the north, and the south coast was safe to approach and land at if we were careful. I was thinking of finding a creek that looked like it had fresh, clean water we could drink and putting a small party ashore to look for a good place to put a rest area. Simple enough, until we look at it a little closer.

The locals, the ones who lived along the southern coast and beside the creeks, would assume that we were pirates come ashore to rape, pillage, burn, and murder them. They would flee the instant they saw us. Worse, if they saw a chance to kill a couple of pirates they would take it.

We weren’t pirates. Well, Phil and Mickey were but they weren’t going to be going ashore until the locals knew who we were, where we were from, and what we were doing. We weren’t going to rape, pillage, burn, and murder them. That meant that we could defend ourselves if we got ambushed, but we could not go looking for them to pay them back for their attack.

We would pay for anything we took. We would try to make friends with whoever we met. After all, we would need someone to run the tavern for us. And we would want their beautiful young daughters to work at the tavern.

Given all that, who should we send out exploring, when we found a good place with a creek large enough for the ship to go up? Not me, not Jono, not the Marine Commander as we would be out looking for pirates while the exploring party was out looking for a tavern. Not Garth, as I didn’t think he was up to stumbling around in the trees for a few days. Was anyone present familiar with Hunter Island’s south coast?

We ended up putting Jen in charge of the exploring party. He would keep his head and try to prevent any atrocities that would sour our relations with the locals. Garth could supervise both launchers if we needed, although by now anyone in their crews could probably do as well. When we got more ships we’d split those crews up for the other ships.

We sent mostly our archers, as they were all hunters and woodsmen and hopefully wouldn’t get the party lost. We put one of the Marine lieutenants in charge of the Marines and gave him four shieldmen as a core defense if they were attacked, and four of our deck seamen-cum-rowers for any tasks that needed strong muscles.

We had that all settled before we reached the headland, and for the rest of the day we coasted along the southern coast looking for a likely place. I wanted it as close to the headland as possible, as one task a landing party could perform was coast-watcher. If we set up a lookout station on the headland, whenever we came by they could tell us with a couple of flags what they had seen since our last visit.

When I thought about it, that wasn’t really possible. The headland was a sort of rocky promontory. That was why we’d taken to calling it Rocky Point. Sure, a lookout post there would be easy to build and man, but supplying it would be a constant problem. There was nowhere for a creek, a forest, or a village to be up there. We wouldn’t find any sort of supplies for probably a day or so eastward.

So, since we had no big bureaucratic machine behind us to gather supplies and send them where they were needed, we couldn’t support a lookout station for very long. That would have to wait until we were better organized. I still wanted our liberty port as close to the headland as we could get it, though.

We found a number of small streams near the headland, often by seeing the waterfall as they fell to the sea. Any of them would probably provide drinking water for an outpost. There was no nearby shelter for a ship, though. And food would still have to be brought in.

It was nearing evening when we found our first creek that was large enough for Wrong Place to enter. We lowered both of our boats and set some men onshore on both sides to explore, then had one of the boats lead us upstream with a lead going, checking the depth.

Only a few hundred feet upstream we came across a decrepit fishing boat tied to an even more rickety pier. They were deserted, of course. After reminding Jen and his team about these being our own people, we tied up to the pier long enough to let them off. We left one of our boats tied to the pier in case they needed it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.