Hippolyte and Jane
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by aubie56

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A 21st Century woman, Jane Woods, has a fatal car accident, but she doesn't die. Her mind is catapulted through time to ancient Greece where she shares the body of Hippolyte, the former queen of the Amazons. The two minds settle into a companionable relationship. They buy a male slave to be their sex toy, and Jane teaches them both a lot about sex and how to enjoy it. They become important factors in the lives of the Greeks, and Jane adds some future inventions to Greek warfare. 25 chapters

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Superhero   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Time Travel   Violence  

Author’s note: [ and ] delineate mind-to-mind dialog.

I swear, it felt like Janos was inspired by this position which was as new to him as it was to Hippolyte. His cock seemed to grow another three inches in length, though I knew that was impossible. Maybe it was that he was larger than usual in diameter, about 2½ inches, and that really filled my vagina very nicely. Hell, nicely was the wrong word, it was a tight fit, and it felt great.

Janos held his position at full penetration until I told him to stroke, slowly at first, but to speed up as he felt the need or I gave the order. Janos had no trouble following that instruction, and he felt wonderful as he stroked. He managed to rub on my G-spot continually, and that was something that I was not used to, even when George and I fucked.

Much sooner than I expected, I felt myself rising to my first orgasm. Oh, my God, that felt good! I was ready to stick with Janos right then, but my good sense was still working, so I was willing to test drive Orsino before making the final decision.

As he stroked, I felt myself start to pant, and I realized that was Hippolyte getting into the spirit of things. From what she had said, this early rise to orgasm was something very new to her, and she was enjoying every moment of the experience. Suddenly, we exploded into orgasm, and we were panting like a runaway steam engine. Oh, God, this was a wonderful feeling, and Hippolyte began to moan around her gasps. I guess that it was good that she was gasping so hard because it kept her from screaming her pleasure.

Finally, we crossed over the precipice and came back to Earth, but Janos was still stroking. He had not yet had his climax, and he did not want to miss the opportunity. In less than a minute, we started to climb that mountain to the peak of pleasure, and Janos kept pumping. Hippolyte’s moans returned, as did her gasps. I don’t know how much influence she had on me, but I was about to blank out from the absolute ecstasy of the sensations. I have no idea what I did, but Janos carried us to another climax. This was just as good as the previous one, and both Hippolyte and I were barely conscious when we came back down.

Still, Janos was pumping. I was amazed at his stamina, but he was still earning his salt. He continued to stroke, and we started to rise to another climax. What was happening to me? I have never before experienced three orgasms from one fuck! This was a monumental experience. However, our rise to climax was slower this time until I felt Janos start to orgasm. The sensation of his jets hitting the wall of my vagina were enough to jerk me to another peak just as strong as the previous two.

Okay, that was it! I did pass out with this orgasm, and I have no idea what went on until I woke up. My legs were now down on the bed with Janos still between them. He looked like he, too, was about to faint, so I told him to lie down beside me until he had recovered. He did so, and promptly went to sleep.

Well, I was awake, but feeling exhausted! I couldn’t remember such a spectacular bout of sex as that one. Orsino was really going to have to be a powerhouse to better what Janos had just done. I was still lying down, so I did have some support and did not fall from the bed. I was simply lying there when Hippolyte woke up.

[Oh, Jane, you have done it again. Aphrodite must have sent you to rescue me from the doldrums of ordinary sex. I have never had such an experience as that one. Even Herakles did not affect me as much as our new slave did, and it was all due to your coaching. At first, when you showed up, I thought that I was cursed, but now I know that I was blessed by the gods. Aphrodite and Ares must have conspired to give me such a boon, and I don’t know how to thank them properly. For that matter, I don’t know how to thank you properly.]

[Don’t worry about it, Hippolyte. You have done as much for me as I have for you. This bit of sex was the most intense that I have ever felt. I feel right now like everything that has happened to me recently has made it worth the pain of the separation from my family and future husband. By God, woman, you have put some fun into my life! I tell you that I am going to be as pissed off as it is possible to be if it turns out that my recent experiences have all been a dream!]

Janos began stirring as I finished my little tirade, and we had some things to settle. I let Hippolyte talk. “Janos, you do understand that I do appreciate the sterling performance that you just gave me, but I still have to test Orsino before making up my mind?”

“Yes, Mistress, I understand that. But please let me say that I would take it as the luckiest day of my life if you let me stay with you. Rest assured that I will be the perfect slave if you do keep me. I am curious, though. How often will you want that kind of performance from me? I really am not sure that I could do it every day, much as I would try if you wanted it.”

“Well, I must say that I could not do that every day, myself. My current thought is to make it a once a week event, with some lesser fucks in between. The number of those will have to be determined.

“It’s almost time for supper, so let’s go downstairs to the tavern. You do understand that you will have to eat in the kitchen while we are in town? We will not be so formal while we are on the road.”

“Yes, I understand the social position of a slave. I will not embarrass you about that.”

Janos headed for the kitchen and Hippolyte went to the dining area of the inn. A few minutes later, someone came from the kitchen to talk to Hippolyte. “A slave has come into the kitchen saying that he belongs to you. He wants supper. Should we feed him?”

“Yes, his name is Janos, and I am responsible for him. Please see that he gets a good meal of the same quality as you serve here in the dining room. That is what I am paying for.”

“Yes, Mistress, I will do that.” The woman left and supper was brought in only a couple of minutes later. It was a section of pork ribs with an added stew of various vegetables. It was very good, and the slave master had sent us to a good inn. I’ll try to remember to thank him for that.

Janos spent the night with us in the same bed. It was the only bed in the room, and we didn’t have the heart to make him sleep on the floor. The next morning, we went back to the slave pen and swapped Janos for Orsino. There was very little to distinguish one from the other when one looked at them. The question was what would Orsino be like in bed?

Actually, neither Hippolyte nor I was feeling very amorous this morning. Janos had kind of burned that out of us yesterday. However, we were committed to testing Orsino today, so we were going to have to bite the bullet and try to decide which one to keep. Hippolyte wanted me to take over the actual directing and testing of Orsino today because I “had done such a good job yesterday.” I suspected the real reason was that she was just still so overloaded from the heavy sex that she was having trouble even thinking about it for today. I could understand that, but I wanted to give Orsino a fair chance to earn a place with us, so I agreed to do as she wished.

Mostly, the rest of the morning was spent in conversation with Orsino, and I figured out that he was a whiner. I could believe that being a slave was not a choice occupation, but Orsino seemed to spend every other sentence complaining about how he had been so unjustly treated. Frankly, I was ready to pitch him out before lunch. In fact, I couldn’t face the thought of fucking with Orsino in any of the possible meanings of that word. Of course, Hippolyte had been listening to what Orsino had to say, and she agreed with me.

We couldn’t take it any longer and returned Orsino to the slave master before lunch. We picked up Janos and left town before anybody could change his mind. Janos could not ride a horse, but he could drive a cart, so we spent some money on a cart and horse to carry all of our stuff and sold our pack horse. That did mean that we were going to have to stick to regular roads and give up on paths, but that probably would do us no harm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.