The Man From Eagle Creek
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Tom and Cal were walking back down the midway when the Slaughter brothers came out of the show girl tent. They never saw the brothers, but Bill Slaughter saw Tom and grabbed the sleeve of his younger brother, nearly jerking him backwards.

“Oren, look over there at the tall man with the long hair, that’s the deputy that slugged you in the Long Branch that time down in Dodge.”

“Damn, you’re right that’s him alright. Joon he’s the sumbitch we told you about that time.”

“Well, you two were in the wrong and you know it. You should’ve never slipped off from the herd and rode into Dodge with your guns on anyway,” Joon told them.

“Hell we done told you Joon that we just wanted to wet our whistle, we’d been ridin’ drag for that outfit all the way up from Texas and eatin’ dust while you rode point all the way,” Oren said.

“Sides that, I really think that tall sumbitch is a fuckin’ Injun and you know we don’t like Injun’s anyway,” Oren said in an attempt to get Joon to rile up just a bit.

“Well he may be a half breed, hard to tell from here, but we ain’t gonna make no trouble here in Osborne, we don’t want a lot of folks knowing we’re around these parts yet,” Joon told his brothers.

“We got Jerl Lorida comin up from Injun Territory in the next week or so and when we pull off that little job down at the Hays railroad station, we’re gonna head back down into Injun Territory and hole up for a while. We can’t have no law man on to us now for sure,” Joon added.

“Well, I still want to meet that sumbitch face to face in a fair fight. I don’t like being blindsided like that,” Oren told him.

“You and Bill just put it away for now, when we get our business done down in Hays, we may try and look the Injun up and let you have a swing or two at him like you want.”

“I reckon we can put it away for that long, but that bur’s been itchin’ against my belly for some time now and I gotta put his ass down so’s I can get some rest from it,” Oren griped.


Tom and Cal caught up with Cathy and Callie back at the high wire act again and slid in beside them as they looked up at the trapeze artists swinging back and forth. Callie slid her arm around Cal’s waist and looked up.

“It’s about time you got back here, Cathy and I packed another picnic lunch. We wanted to ride back out to the river, that is if you two can quit being lawmen for a while.”

Cal and Tom exchanged glances and smiled in agreement.

“We’ll have to check in with Sheriff Williams before we do,” Tom said.

“Well why don’t you do that and Cathy and I will get the basket and the buggy and meet you here,” Callie smiled.

“Cal you help them, I’ll go tell Sheriff Williams and get my horse.”

Tom walked through the crowd scanning for the Sheriff, he spotted him over talking to his wife and Callie and Cathy’s Mom and Dad.

They were all visiting with Sheriff’s Wade and Neely as well as Gale Fortenberry and the Tanner brothers.

It was easy for Tom to see folks, he was at least a head taller than most everyone here today.

He made his way over to the four people standing next to where the horses were tied. He was just a bit shaky about telling the Sheriff in front of the girls parents where they wanted to go, but sucked his belly full of air and let it out as he walked up to them.

“Tom, glad you came up, the Slaughters rode south just a little bit ago. Thought you might like to know so you, Cal and them girls can get away for a spell.” Sheriff Williams said with a grin.

Tom looked down as he felt his face heat up.

“Tom, we know Callie and Cathy packed the basket and wanted to go for a ride since you and Cal will be gone tomorrow. We even brought the buggy out here for them.” Mrs. Bowers said as she smiled at Tom’s nervousness.

“Well I guess me and Cal were the last to know about it, but we sure won’t fuss none if you’re sure it’s okay for us to ride out there.”

“All of you go on and have a good time, we were young once and we can remember how it was and how hard it is sometimes to have time alone.” She said.

Tom ducked his head again and turned to see Callie, Cathy and Cal all sitting in the big buggy smiling.

Tom walked over and told them that they would have to ride over to the livery stable and get his horse or he would tear the whole town down looking for him.

When they got to the livery stable, Tom let his horse out and walked over to get back in the buggy. His horse stood behind the buggy like he was tied, he knew they were going out of town again, he was ready.

The two young couples rode south out of Osborne toward the Solomon River once more to have another picnic like the one a week ago.

Cal was driving the team and Callie sat on the front seat beside him, her arm hooked through his at the elbow while he held the reins. She made it a point to press her young breast tight against his upper arm and Cal couldn’t help but remember the naked teats he’d seen in the show girl tent earlier. This was really getting to Cal and he was glad when they finally came to the river and the shade trees that lined the banks. They pulled the buggy up under a large tree and took their blankets and basket over to another shade tree to spread out their picnic dinner.

The girls had fixed them a good picnic meal with fried chicken, potato salad, boiled corn on the cob, black eyed peas, biscuits, and some blackberry cobbler for dessert. Cal and Tom dug in and filled their bellies with the good home cookin they had been missing. They never missed a chance to eat like this since they had eaten so many meals on the trail with only jerky and maybe a hardtack biscuit once in a while. The sisters loved to see them eat like this, it made them proud that they could cook food that the young men loved to eat.

As soon as they had finished eating, the sisters gathered up the food dishes and packed them in the basket, they had other reasons for being back out here to the river with their two young male friends. Cathy grabbed Tom by the arm and pulled him with her, she wanted to go for a walk, she said and smiled.

Cal and Callie smiled at each other now, knowing they were gonna be alone for a while again. They both had been thinking of the last time they were here and were eager to continue their talk as well as their kissing and touching.

“Cal, did you like the show girls in that tent? We saw you go in there?” Callie asked with a smile.

“Callie, I went in there to check out the Slaughter brothers and for no other reason, I woulda never went close to that tent if it weren’t for that,” Cal defended himself.

“Cal, I was only teasing, we saw you and Tom over with Sheriff Williams and we figured that was it or all of you would have went in if you just wanted to watch them girls get naked and dance.”

“How do you know them girls danced naked, you didn’t go look did you?”

“No, but every woman there today knew what was going on in that tent, and all their eyes were on that tent flap to see who went in and how long they stayed.”

“Well, there was sure a lot of men in there I’ll say that.”

“You didn’t answer me, did you like what you saw?” Callie said in a teasing voice now.

“I ain’t gonna set here and lie to you Callie, I ain’t never seen a woman naked before today and I did look.”

“Well, if you hadn’t looked I would have been wondering about you Cal. Did you like what you saw?”

“Well, to tell you the truth and I don’t mean no disrespect, I thought of you while I was in there.”

“Cal did you really or are you just saying that to me?”

“I did Callie, I knew it was wrong to think of you like that, but I just couldn’t help myself.”

“I’m glad you thought of me like that and not those girls you were looking at. I would never take my clothes off in front of a bunch of men and parade naked up and down a stage like I heard people say those girls did. I have thought of what it would be like taking my clothes off for you though.” Callie said and blushed at her bold statement.

Cal looked at her with a silly grin and blushed too.

“You’ve thought of doin that for real Callie? I never knew girls thought like that. ‘Course I don’t know much about girls anyway, you’re the only girl I ever been around and you know it.”

“I know that Cal and I’m glad I am too, you’re the only boy I ever been around and I get all excited and funny feeling in my stomach when we’re close like this. Like there is something more I need to be doing to make me feel better. Do you ever get those feelings in your stomach Cal?”

“Callie, I can just think of what your face looks like and I get funny feelings in my belly.

“Then when we sit close and talk like this with me seeing your face smilin up at me, I get plum bothered and itchy feelin all over like you said.”

“Did you tell Tom about what happened the last time we were here and we got all excited?”

“Shoot naw I didn’t tell him, I would’ve been plum ashamed for him to know I messed up my britches like I did.”

“I told Cathy and she said she wanted to make Tom mess up his britches too. She said that sounded so naughty and exciting too, to hear about a man getting so worked up that he messed up his britches.”

“Callie, did you really tell your sister? I won’t be able to look her in the face now, knowing she knows I did that.”

“I’m telling you Cal, she was jealous of us that we did that, touching and kissing like that until you got all worked up.

“Just talking to you about it again makes me feel all excited and so naughty Cal. I hope you don’t think I’m a bad girl, you just make me feel like I want to lay down with you.”

“Callie, we need to stop talkin like this, I don’t want you to not like me just cause I say or do the wrong thing.”

“We don’t need to stop Cal, I want you to feel good about me and about us. I want you to think of me when you leave, I want you to come back to me one day and let me be with you always, that is if you wanted me that way.”

“I already told Tom that was what I wanted, that when him and me got through with our lookin around over the country, I wanted to come back and make you my wife, that is if you would have me.”

“Oh Cal, did you really tell him that? I could just hug you all over for saying that,” Callie made good her word too as she twisted around from where she was sitting beside him and lunged at Cal, grabbing him around the neck and knocking him backwards to lay on the blanket. Callie mashed her lips against his and kissed him hard and passionately as she pressed her young and eager body hard against his long lean frame.

Cal was so hot, he felt like his whole body was on fire. He held her tight and returned her kisses as they squirmed and moved to get closer to each other. Callie was on fire too and she wanted more. She reached under her and pulled the front of dress up so she could get closer to the maleness of this man she loved. Her dress tail was still down around her ankles in back, but in front she had it rucked up to expose her privates to the hardness that swelled inside his britches as they pressed their young bodies hard to each other.

“Cal?”

“Callie?”

“I want you to shoot again like you did last time, I want to feel you move when you do. One day we will lie together naked under a tree in our own backyard and we’ll both know what the real thing feels like.”

Cal couldn’t stop now even if he had a gun to his head, he felt the blood in his body run hot through his veins and the blood was boiling and steaming as it all rushed to the point where Callie had her womanhood pressed hard against him. Callie felt the pressure release from his body as he jerked and squirmed beneath her. She felt the heat in her young body explode as the emotions flooded from each of them at the same time.

“Oh Cal, that was beautiful. I thought I was going to faint when I felt your body let go like that. Cal? Cal.”

Callie raised her head up to see Cal lying there, eyes closed, mouth open and breathing with shallow breaths, Cal had fainted. She held him and kissed his face until he came back from his passion induced sleep. Cal opened his to see Callie’s face just inches from his. His smile spread across his face and they kissed again.

“Is that what it’s like Callie, is that what we’ll share one day?”

“That and more Cal, one day we will explore and touch and know the feelings completely that will make us man and woman, husband and wife. There won’t be no more secrets about my body and I will explore every inch of yours too”

“Then I will never get enough of you.”

“You lie still Cal, there is something else I want to do for you.”

Callie pulled up slowly and reached over to the basket that sat nearby. She pulled out a cloth and turned back to Cal. Callie loosened his britches at the waist and wiped away the mess they had made. When she was through cleaning her man, she leaned down and kissed him right where his seed had just shot from, then she fastened his britches and turned to him.

“Cal, there’s still one more thing I want to do.”

“Callie, I don’t know if I can take many more of the things you come up with to do to me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.