Cock Loving Wife - Cover

Cock Loving Wife

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Man is surprised and shocked by the woman he married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Sister   .

I’d been thrilled when my 19-year-old girlfriend unzipped my pants on a date, fished out my firm willy, and sucked it off. That had never happened to me before and I was in heaven. Eve even swallowed, something I hadn’t expected from what I’d heard about women. I’d only been getting my hands under her bra and squeezing her tits before that happened. We were in my car in a private place so it was not easy to do much else.

When I got to figuring where else we could go, it wasn’t long before her touching and sucking me was just the beginning of the fun I was having. I was so eager to push my pecker into that wet hole with the fur trim that I didn’t even notice how easily it popped in. From then on that was the plan for every evening we were together. When her period came, her mouth took care of me just like the first time.

We had busy schedules so we had to plan our get-togethers. We were both in school and lived at home so that made things somewhat of a challenge.

Once in a while something happened that I should’ve paid more attention to. There was one time that my class was canceled so I went over to see her and her mom said she wasn’t home when she should’ve been. When I asked her about that the next time we were putting our parts together she dismissed it as she was out studying. That seemed to be her standard excuse when we couldn’t meet up.

I was so thrilled by her eagerness to take me between her legs that it all got glossed over. I was in love, or maybe just lust, and blinded by it. My pride and joy got so much attention I was oblivious to anything else.

We dated pretty intensely until I graduated, about a year and half after we started. She wasn’t finished yet but we married, I got a job, and we went about setting up a household. I got lots of attention, especially my crotch, which I ascribed to young love. She initiated loving more than I did but I was adapting to a new job and she was used to taking classes. Her schedule changed while mine was pretty fixed.

Then the big upset. I’d been sent home early because I was going on a field assignment early the next morning. I walked into our bedroom to find my loving wife being spit-roasted by two dudes I didn’t know. I took a phone picture and walked out. She heard me leave and texted me a short time later. I ignored it and drove around aimlessly. What should I do?

A few minutes later her older sister Abby texted me and I’d answer that one. She told me to come to her house so I did.

I was greeted at the door with a big hug and a glass of whiskey. Her husband was out of town so I got her full attention. At family parties she’d made it quite clear that she liked me, even saying one time that she’d take her panties off anytime I asked. I figured she was just drunk.

Turns out she really meant it. They had no kids yet so it was just the two of us in her house. She listened to my tale of woe and said she was ashamed for her slutty sister. It did run in the family though. Their mom was on her third husband with plenty of “me” time between them and she herself was not a paragon of monogamous virtue, with her offer as an example. It still stood, by the way.

She didn’t inquire any further and reached for my crotch which was quite ready to respond. I fucked out my frustration and anger and sadness and she loved every thrust and semen shot. I just lost myself in her body and passion.

I called in sick. There was something nagging that I couldn’t get a handle on but that dissolved when she kissed me in the morning and gave me an update. “I’ve talked to your wife and told her you’re OK. She was worried. I’ve also spoken with my husband and filled him in. He’s just fine with the way I’m handling the situation. He really does like you, you know.” You and he need to have a talk as soon as he gets back tomorrow.”

We made gentle love after breakfast and she sent me home after a serious talk while I was still coupled to her. “The women in our family have an exceptionally strong need to be with men. Our mom went through three marriages which is why your wife and I are half-sisters. She was probably never monogamous in and between her marrriages. Maybe it’s genetic because I’m the same way and so’s Eve. My husband struggled just like you are doing but now accepts me the way I am. Our marriage is strong and good in spite of it. You will see.”

My wayward wife, as I still thought of her, greeted me in a modest robe, hiding the treasures that I, and who knows how many other men, had enjoyed. Troublesome thoughts kept surfacing. She looked at me with the concern she’d always expressed when I was especially bothered by something. I followed her to the kitchen and she offered coffee and my favorite sweet rolls.

“I know my sister made you feel better and had a talk with you. We need to take it from there. Do you want it here or in bed? No one has been there since you left, if that matters to you.”

I told her here was fine. It was up to me to start the talking so I did. The image of her being filled at both ends kept popping into my mind as a major distraction. I saw her mouth as a receptacle for another cock, not mine. It was a good thing her sex parts were covered. Where to start?

“I thought you were supposed to wait seven years before you got that itch. We’ve barely been married seven weeks and you’re fucking around, or haven’t you waited that long?”

She was downcast and repentant looking as she said softly, “That was one of my boyfriends from just before you. We crossed paths two weeks ago and I was really getting the ‘itch’ as you call it. I’d been with just you a whole month before we married and resisted a couple of guys that hit on me on our honeymoon. Up until then I thought I was doing pretty good but had been difficult to break old habits and fight those basic urges that we’ve inherited, as my sister told me she tried to explain. He knew my buttons and pushed them.”

Interrupting, I asked, “I saw two guys.”

“Us living together and getting it on so much more easily than having dates didn’t slow me down like I thought. Todd getting in my pants only seemed to make it worse so I asked him that day to bring a buddy.”

That image was clearly in my mind as I asked the next question, “So did you fuck the buddy?”

“They didn’t see you and he hadn’t had a turn yet. I don’t like being a tease so I gave him a quickie before I texted you. Then I sent them both away and got in touch with my sister. I’m being open and honest with you and I hope that’s the right thing to do.”

There was an edge in my voice as I commented, “I guess it’s about time. That might’ve been a really good idea when we first started dating and then at least I would’ve had some choice in the matter.”

That made her raise up her face and stare at me very hard, “I suppose I should’ve but I was scared it would chase you away like it has so many other guys that I’ve tried to be open with. I really wanted to build a relationship with you and thought I could control myself. I’m ashamed that I was wrong but I would probably do much of the same again. I can only hope that you have some compassion and understanding and still love me at least a little bit.”

I did love her as a person. Up till now she was my perfect spouse. I was even thrilled to pieces with our sex life because we were getting it on at least twice every day and she was always eager for my affection and my body. She’d seemed very satisfied when we screwed. How much more did she need and could she get it all from one man? I could see that she was truly remorseful but how the hell were we going to put the pieces back together?

Tears were running down her face by now and I was feeling a little bit better but certainly not healed. I took her hand and led her to our bed, the place that was now desecrated in my mind and simply said, “I need to sleep on this a bit. I’m exhausted and I’ll stay here with you but I’m not getting naked.” She got the message and put on a nightie before joining me under the covers.

In the middle of the night I got up to pee and came back to bed. When I did she snuggled over next to me and I felt those firm tits of hers pressing against me the way I liked. I thought of those two guys messing with them and plundering her pussy. My cock began filling so I tried to think of something else. When her hand went down and grasped it over my boxers it just kept growing. I guess resistance was futile as she bent down and gave me a loving blowjob. My picture of her doing that with one of those guys in this bed surfaced but then I also thought that she was tasting her sister’s juice because I hadn’t showered since I’d fucked her.

Remembering that hot time earlier got me off and I was reminded how Eve always like to swallow, something I’d just taken for granted. I guess nothing about her could be assumed anymore. I had a wild mix of dreams and they were all about the woman next to me. Many of the scenarios about cheating and slut wives I’d read starred her in the bizarre ways that dreams are. I can’t remember the details, just that there were quite a few of them and she was a happy whore while I watched her with a hard on.

We tried to act normal the next day, although normal would’ve had her pussy full of my stuff by now. She got a phone call and went in the bedroom and closed the door to take it. When she came out I asked about it. “That was my ex-boyfriend calling to check up on me. I was glad he was concerned because he really is a nice guy and I explained the situation and that I wouldn’t be seeing him anymore.” Good for her, I thought.

She had some shopping to do and I had a small list of projects I’d put on the calendar as well. So that gave us some space. After lunch, and before we left on our errands, the thought popped into my head that we would’ve usually had some afternoon delight. The urge was there but I decided to suppress it.

She had a message for me when we returned. Her sister’s husband invited me over for some man-to-man talk. She urged me to do that and said she’d go along to visit with her sister too. It turned into a dinner invitation. I liked Nate. Even though we didn’t have too many common interests we could always find something to talk about. I’d never expected this topic though.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.