To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, we’re lovers now, si, my Prince? You and me ... lovers. I don’t know or care how many wives, lovers, concubines, whatever you have. You’re a devil ... the Prince of Darkness, the King of Hell. It makes perfect sense that you’d be freer to love and lust than any other being, not constrained by God, Christ, or anyone else. All I know is that I’ve waited for years to be claimed by my Prince ... I know that it sounds very romantic for a seemingly jaded old woman, but that’s how I saw it.

“My Prince would be ... like you. Nihilistic, jaded, dominant, aggressive, yet sensual and loving. Firm and gentle at once. Ice and fire. Free from society’s stupid taboos and conventions, of course. Free from both my jealousy and his own. Free to love and desire whomever he wished. That’s ... you,” Monica confessed, perhaps rambling a little, but in a charming fashion, my sweet Italian princess, my lovely, ravishing future queen.

“Oh, my bellissima ... I’ve hungered and burned to make you mine for ages, as I have with Kari Wuhrer, though she’s married and it’s a bit more complicated there. She can be my married paramour, mistress in the classical, European sense. But you, cara mia, you are one of my queens, in the exalted company of my old girlfriend Becky from my last human incarnation, and none other than Lilith, Princess of the Succubi, herself. How does that idea appeal to you? Are you ready for this to happen, because at some point after our baby is born, it will.

“In the meantime, your body will experience a considerable rejuvenation intended to make it safer to carry a child to term, but this will have other positive effects, of course. Chief among these will be improved health, but you will also have more superficial benefits, such as even firmer tits and buttocks, not that I’m complaining about your current body at all. Trust me on that, bellissima. Just because one can improve doesn’t mean that one isn’t delectable already, does it?

“Anyway, you’re mine now and I’m going to take fantastic care of you, my love. The Devil’s own get the best caves in Hell ... that’s a euphemism, of course, not literal, unless you really just want to live in a Hell cave, that is. Somehow, that doesn’t seem like your style, honey. The point is that you, as well as my dear Becky and Lilith, will get the best pampering ... though I might include some other women in this, so prepare for that, too. Don’t let jealousy control you in these things, though I doubt that is a real danger, is it, lover?

“As for other things, I have some more ideas for you, in the interim. Secretary-General of the United Nations, for starters. I want someone in that spot that I control, someone whip smart, sexy, sassy, educated, witty, sophisticated, artsy, charming, worldly, humane, reassuring, feminine without being prissy, assertive when necessary without being emasculating, a tall order if you ask me. Not easily done at all.

“Why a woman? Because while I don’t mind taking men as lovers, they’ll tend to be more threatening to this political climate than women, if presented correctly, and also because I’m planning to turn the menfolk a bit faster, due to Lilith, Becky, and the other succubi that I will unleash upon this world. Not all men, though, as a lot will be necessary in key posts to reassure the brethren, too,” I instructed my newest bride, who showed that she was more than ready to serve me in whatever way it took by taking my pointed tail into her own asshole and climbing aboard my cock.

“So, in essence, I’ll be that hot mama or auntie or big sister ... teacher or neighbor’s wife or whatever that they’ve always wanted to screw and who will reassure them that their dicks aren’t going to be sliced off and their bank accounts aren’t going to be plundered under my regime or administration or rule or whatever. The archetype of the non-threatening, yet sexually aggressive older woman. I love it! A soothing, healing, comforting Earth goddess type, if you will. The reason that Julia Ann and Nina Hartley and Raylene and Morgan Fairchild are still so damn popular with the menfolk these days. A pity that Hillary never figured this out, isn’t it?

“Yes, I love it! Emma Watson, eat your heart out! I am the woman of the future ... Me, not Miss HeForShe with hashtags who doesn’t really understand how most men honestly think and feel about postmodern, Third Wave feminism, does she? I love her personally, great girl, but she’s got the political acumen of a cannoli! Though I suspect that you’ll get around to re-educating Her Royal Highness soon enough, won’t you, Signor Diavolo ... my Prince? I’d love to see her bent over some table, panties down to her ankles, red marks on her bottom, and your thick cock up her twat or asshole while I lick the other hole, whichever it is, and I also kiss her bruised cheeks. That would teach her and would even be for her own good,” Monica’s eyes danced with devilish mischief as she rode my thick devil cock and impaled herself eagerly on my pole.

“Yes, time enough for that, but I fully intend it to happen ... and once it does, she’ll be safe in my bosom like all of the others, comforted and held tight to my chest, in my arms, any tears that she wishes to shed free to glisten my crimson flesh. Give the devil his due ... I’m not so bad as devils go. I’m even capable of compassion and empathy ... shocking, isn’t it? All of my playthings will get aftercare ... when it’s time for it ... when it’s indicated, as Marlon Brando would say.

“Oh, my sweet Prince ... will you not make me wait so long to take command of that poor, misguided soul that is Emma Watson? She badly needs your firm hand and discipline, your guidance ... my soul aches to see her wandering, tormented soul, hungering for someone to teach her the error of her ways. She doesn’t know what she’s missing, being taken like I am. Think of what an asset she can be, even early on, if she became more sex-positive and embraced her full potential in this world, what a guide and example she could be to others. I get that you’re starting out with older women, but you can always take a break from that to ... cleanse your palate, can’t you? Pretty please? For me?” Monica charmed me in that bewitching way that she had, her deep brown eyes captivating her captor, manipulating her Master.

“Well, since you put it that way, but you’ve got to help out, do you hear me? And first, I’m gonna make you cum ... and take more of my cum inside you,” I declared as I now flipped us around and put Monica underneath me.

Monica wrapped her legs around me again as I plundered her slippery cunt and gave it harder to her, ravishing her with my usual vigor and power. I pinned her wrists and she purred like a cat as I plowed her but good, making her mine yet again. I’d let her Top from the bottom in this one case, but I didn’t want her to forget just who was really in charge, did I? I kissed her mouth hungrily, too, my tongue invading her almost to the throat, its reptilian fork tickling the uvula in the process. She squirmed, shivered, and creamed herself continually during this whole deal, yearning for yet more of my seed to ensure that she was bred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.