To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“And so ... you just yielded your eternal soul to the Devil himself on viral video and your body to him in the process? What the fuck am I supposed to think about that, Kari? I’m your husband and you cheated on me in front of the whole damn world! I mean, hell, unless I’m willing to commit myself to the same business, the same loss of my immortal soul for all eternity, I will be separate from my wife forever from the moment that she or I perish?

“Really, what were you thinking, Kari? My wife, the mother of my children, the wonderful woman with whom I fell in love so many years ago, just ... giving in to the sexual advances of the Prince of Darkness, knowing that it means eternal damnation, and trusting his word that she won’t actually suffer for eternity? Really? How dumb can one very smart woman be?” James ranted at his wife of fifteen years, actress Kari Wuhrer, right as I reappeared ... and I wasn’t alone.

“Love isn’t sexual fidelity, James. It’s choosing to be with that person that you love, to care for them, to look out for their best interests, to stand by them in the face of danger, even when they take a risk with which you don’t agree. It just so happens that Kari, your lovely wife, took a risk, yes, a gamble, a leap of faith, if you will, and guess what, she was right! I have no reason to lie at this point. I have her soul, so if I tell her now that she won’t be tormented, I mean precisely that!

“James, your wife is human ... newsflash, but she got this one right! It might not seem so yet, but trust me, you don’t want the other afterlife that Michael and Heaven and all that company would offer. They may or may not opt to let marriage start up there, but even then, it’s gonna be a dreary place. Not a lot of fun sights or people. Sure, it was better than Hell back when Hell meant actual doom, suffering, torment, endless agony, etc. Now, however, it’s Heaven that will seem unbearable by comparison, trust me on that. I’ve abolished that whole business of unconditional torment and Hell’s a much more happening place these days.

“Besides, cheating’s only wrong and unfair if it’s one-sided and the other spouse doesn’t get some action of their own, at least in my book. Then it’s all fair game, if you will. That’s how I see it. Unless, of course, one spouse doesn’t want some strange of their own, and they’ll change their tune fast when they meet Lilith, for instance. Or Becky, for that matter. These are my consorts, the Queens of Hell. Trust me, James ... you’re gonna want Lilith’s or Becky’s legs wrapped around your neck or your waist ... all of your reservations, fears, doubts, insecurities, superstitions, etc. will all fade once you’ve experienced the pleasures of taking on a succubus!” I assured James Scura, Kari’s loving husband of a decade and a half.

To say that James was skeptical would be to understate things considerably, but he couldn’t tear his eyes away from his still bottomless wife, who radiated pure sensuality and eroticism right before him. He also stared at my full naked, demonic glory ... and that of Lilith and Becky as they arrived, also in the nude. I gestured for Lilith to approach him, wanting to use boldness and action to reduce the time wasted by too much argument. I was confident that I’d win him over, but that he just needed the right amount of persuasion. James still loved his wife, though he was jealous and angry, and he still wanted to be with her forever. He would cease that resentment very soon, anyway, once my plan took effect.

“Lilith ... kneel and remove James’s pants. He has every chance to stop you, but he won’t. He’s not sure enough now about what he thinks, wants, or believes enough to have the convictions that it would take to actually oppose you. He won’t resist. He’ll let it happen, and then we’ll have him ... by me, of course. Sometimes inaction is an action with real consequences, as it is here. Give him the Super Drain and he will never have a chance to turn back. He’ll be a brand new man, if you will,” I instructed Lilith, who winked at me, at Becky, and then at Kari before she knelt and freed James’s cock.

“Mortal, you’ll soon see why I was named Princess of the Succubi ... think of how fitting that word is in the singular in English ... suck ... you ... bus! I’m going to drain you and you won’t fight me at all, will you?” Lilith declared as she began draining James’s balls through his dick.

There was a look of absolute intensity on the man’s face, totally shocked at just how little resistance he himself put up, plus how much his own wife encouraged what another ... female, albeit not quite a woman ... did to him! A demon in her full, naked, demonic beauty sucked his prick and turned him into her own personal milkshake maker, while Becky licked his wife’s tits, and there was no attempt to resist that, either. Far from it, Kari welcomed the oral attention to her breasts, about which she had very insecure for a good while now since removal of the implants. She couldn’t help but notice them swelling up, as if full of milk now, doubling in size as if about to burst.

“Oh ... that ... now that I own and control this body of yours, I can and will do miracles of my own with it. Your aging process has started to reverse, at least superficially, the skin becoming tighter, wrinkles and laugh lines fading, your skeletal structure is becoming stronger, and you will continue to look much younger, right up to the moment of your death, whenever that comes. Strictly speaking, James is gonna die today, though that will just be his mortal shell ... he’ll emerge like a snake from his old skin, like a butterfly from the cocoon that once housed a caterpillar. He will be reborn like a phoenix rising from the ashes. Stronger, tougher, more virile and priapic than you could ever imagine ... but you’ll get to witness it instead,” I informed Kari, even as Lilith did her utmost to suck all of the juice from his balls.

“She’s taking all of his life force, not just his seed. You’ll see what I mean soon enough. Then he’ll arise, resurrected not as a man, but as a devil of Hell, an incubus, reborn out of lust, a force for greatness, if not for what mankind deems to be good. I need warriors for my host and I need both seducers and seductresses for my great cause, too. Trust me, though, he’ll still love you and still be ... mostly, the man that you married.

“A few key exceptions, such as no jealousy, no worries about erectile dysfunction, extra fertility, and a tendency to fuck many women, which will be handy as he seduces women to bring them into my kingdom ... just as you will do with men in time. An open marriage is inevitable and permanent here ... he’ll still love you, just as you still love him,” I guaranteed Kari, even as Lilith drained her husband of his seed.

“Wow ... she’s ... moved on to riding him. If you had told me that I would gladly watch another woman ... well, devil here, but you get the idea, another lady ... suck and fuck my husband, prior to this ... I would have never believed you. But now ... now, I want this to happen, I want our marriage opened up forever ... delicious! Oh, damn, she’s ... sucking out my breast milk! I actually have breast milk again!” Kari reacted as Becky drained her while Lilith rode James good and hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.