A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 88: Hard or Soft?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 88: Hard or Soft? - Steve's interior life has been in turmoil for months as NIKA has grown too large to be managed as a small business, and he's once again trying to balance his own impulses around what's best for him against what's best for those he loves most. While took a European Birgit coming to America to set Steve's story in motion, it'll be an American Bridget in Europe that helps him finally achieve «Lagom» and bring it to a close… at least until his eldest son and daughter hit puberty.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

July 8, 1997, Chicago, Illinois

“Is it really that surprising?” Leah asked.

“I suppose not,” I replied. “I just didn’t read too much into the kiss on the cheek.”

“I didn’t think it was a good idea to kiss you on the lips with all those people around, because I had no idea who they were or what they would think. You were VERY careful with our dance, so I kind of followed your lead.”

Which showed very mature thinking on her part. Both of these girls were exactly the kind of students I needed in the Rap Sessions. Their entire approach showed clear thinking, as well as patience, and discretion, all of which marked them as perfect candidates for a dalliance, or, less likely in my view, a ‘random deflowering’. They didn’t give off that aura, though I had no idea how much actual experience they had. The ‘Evil Steve’ wondered if they’d be willing to have a threesome, but the ‘Good Steve’ didn’t think asking was a good idea. On the other hand, if he did ask, he might well be the ‘luckiest dumb boy in the long and storied history of dumb boys’, as Stephanie liked to put it.

“Very perceptive,” I replied. “And it shows a level of discretion and maturity that I think is very important in life.”

Leah smiled, “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“How come you can do stuff like this? I mean, most guys wouldn’t be allowed to think about it, let alone do it!”

I chuckled, “The key to being able to safely think about it is not to talk about it with someone who wouldn’t approve! In fact, that’s true about quite a few things you might do in life. As I said, discretion is important, and that means being smart about what you say and what you do; not just in public, but also in private.

“In my case, there’s quite a bit of history, which we can discuss at some point if you want, but the bottom line is that I’ve almost always been involved with more than one girl at a time, for various reasons. Kara has known me since High School and has accepted me for who I was, and accepts me for who I’ve become. When we met Jessica, we found someone who we both liked very much and who we wanted involved in our lives. And she wanted us involved in hers.

“It took some time, a long time, really, to get things to a stable point, but much of that was because of the rigors of medical school and Residency. But when the three of us agreed to be together, we also agreed that I would continue to have freedom to bond with women in the way in which I always had. The girls who were the closest to me, and advised me, were also ones I made love with. There were other girls, too, but the key thing, at least for me, is the joining of two kindred spirits.

“Now, to be honest, there are other situations where the girls and I just want to be together, for whatever reason, and we are. Except in those cases, I try to develop true intimacy, and if that happens, then sex is not only possible, but common. It doesn’t happen every time, with every girl. For example, Elizabeth is an intimate friend, but I’ve never been physically intimate with her. She doesn’t believe in sleeping with married men, so it’s not even an option.”

“But your marriage is different, right?”

“Yes. But remember, Elizabeth makes the rules for Elizabeth. She’s being true to herself, and isn’t overly concerned about what other people do. The only person she really has to concern herself with is Ben, but that’s between the two of them and none of my business. I have another very close, very intimate friend with whom I’ve soaked naked and cuddled, also naked, in our whirlpool, but with whom I’ve never had sex precisely for the same reason. And to be completely honest, I have a similar rule.”

“Wait!” Liv protested. “You won’t have sex with a married woman? How does that even make sense?”

“Similar, not the same. I am exceedingly cautious about married women because unless I can understand their relationships with their husbands well enough to be absolutely sure that there is true consent by all parties, I can’t do it. In simple terms - no cheating.”

“What do you mean by true consent?”

“Something more than acquiescence. Let me give you an example. You’re with a guy and you’re doing stuff and one thing leads to another and you have sex with him, but it just ‘happens’. Compare that to talking about it, even briefly, and saying ‘yes, I want to do that’. Do you see the difference?”

“Sort of.”

“Let me ask this way - in the first scenario, do you think it’s possible for one or both of you to get so excited you could go further than you intended to, or perhaps even wanted to?”

“Probably.”

“Do you see the difference now?”

“Yes! One is you know you intend to do it, and both people know. The other one just kind of happens.”

“Exactly. Now, with the husband, I have to be reasonably sure I’m not going to mess up their relationship. So to me, that means he has to affirmatively say ‘yes’, not just say ‘OK’ or that he doesn’t care, or ‘she can do what she wants’.”

“I never thought about things that way. That’s how my friend I told you about ended up doing it when she was, uhm, younger. She and a guy were just fooling around but got so excited they did it. He felt really bad afterwards, but she didn’t.”

I nodded, “Often it’s the other way around. I had one of those where things went too far, and even though the girl never once protested, and she actively participated, the next day she expressed regret because she’d done more than she wanted to. I learned my lesson there. You HAVE to know what the rules are, what the limits are, and know the other person isn’t under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or doesn’t feel compelled to do it.”

“You mean like guys saying ‘if you loved me you would’?” Leah asked. “So the girl feels like she has to do it because she loves him?”

“Yes, and any guy who uses a line like that is complete scum. And she’s not REALLY consenting, is she?”

“No,” Liv replied. “Even though she does it, she doesn’t really want to.”

“By the way, this is a conversation we’ll have with the group at some point in the Fall. When we do, let others think about it and talk before you give the answers. You’ve sort of snuck a peek at the course syllabus and the exam answer sheet.”

“Now I understand why you wanted to have lunch together! You wanted to be sure.”

“Among other things, yes. But also to get to know you better.”

“Pretty much any guy I know who got me alone in an apartment would try to have me in bed the minute the door closed,” Leah declared.

“I have a question for you,” I said. “What is the most important organ when it comes to sex?”

Liv smirked, “Well, after what went on with your friend Clayton, I can guess what most people would say. But there is no way you think that it’s that. Hmm ... your brain?”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because everything you see or do or touch or taste has to be processed by your brain. And from what you said before, you think ‘smart’ is sexy!”

“Very, very good! I think you could pass the final exam with flying colors.”

Liv smirked, “And what’s that?”

I laughed, “No, not THAT! The final exam for the Rap Sessions is life. When you reach the end, can you look back and say you’ve had a ‘well-lived life’?”

“You really seem to like talking about this stuff.”

I nodded, “I find it very satisfying and fulfilling, and if I can help correct the course that society is on, so much the better. And in the end, all things considered, finding kindred spirits to help in that struggle is the most important thing any of us can do. So that’s what I’d like you to do. Call it evangelism, if you will.”

“Are you concerned because we’re both here?” Liv asked.

I chuckled, “For all the things you like about me, I can still think like a teenage boy and admit that having you both at the same time DID cross my mind.”

They both laughed, which I felt was a good sign.

“But so did the idea we might spend the afternoon just talking,” I replied. “Because I make no assumptions about anything.”

“Can I tell you something weird?” Leah asked.

“Sure.”

“The fact that you aren’t trying makes me want to even more!”

I chuckled, “My secret is out!”

“It’s on purpose?”

“Yes, but not to to make you feel that way; rather, it’s because of what I said before about developing intimacy. Sex is part of intimacy, but it’s ultimately a small part. What we’re doing now is the truly important part. That’s another lesson - don’t confuse sex with intimacy. It’s part of intimacy, as I said, but it isn’t all of it by any stretch of the imagination. Don’t let society confuse you on that. And don’t let society tell you what sex ought to mean. It means exactly what you and your partner want it to mean, nothing more.

“That said, it always has meaning of some kind. And it’s that meaning you need to worry about because having sex, in any context, with anyone, will change you, your partner, and the relationship. And it might do so in unpredictable ways. And that goes back to my point about consent and being sure you’re prepared to deal with the consequences, whatever they might be.”

“Which is why you insist on the STD test,” Liv said. “But you never mentioned birth control.”

“Neither did you!” I grinned.

“You can reprimand me for this, but I assumed you would take care of it.”

“I will reprimand you, because that is a BAD assumption! My advice to you is that if you think there’s a chance you’re going to have sex you, discuss birth control, or, at a minimum, carry a condom or two in your purse, just in case. In this specific case, I had a vasectomy, so there is no realistic chance I could get you pregnant.”

“But it could happen?”

“No method, except abstinence is universally perfect. While I had several tests to ensure the procedure worked, there have been cases where it didn’t, and guys didn’t take the tests to be sure. To put it in movie terms, ‘Life finds a way’. I have a test each year at my physical, and it’s been six years, so there is virtually no risk. Statistically, you would be more likely to win the lottery, get struck by lightning, AND travel to the moon before it happened!

“And just a point on that - with most people, I’d simply say ‘no risk’ and leave it at that because it is, effectively, no risk. But I wanted to make a point to the two of you about thinking through the potential risks, however infinitesimal, before you decide what to do. I do have rubbers with me, because I can’t assume you’d trust me about having had the procedure.”

“Why would a guy lie about that? I mean, all you do is set yourself up for child support and a VERY pissed off girl!”

“Some guys hate rubbers so much that they’ll take the risk, assuming that an abortion can take care of any issues. I think that’s a terrible approach, and birth control is an absolute requirement unless you intend to conceive. After seven kids, I decided I’d had all the kids I planned to have, and given my lifestyle, a vasectomy was the right approach. It also saved my wives from having their tubes tied.”

“You need to come talk to our health class!” Leah said. “Nobody explained things even this much, and I know there’s more!”

“Never happen,” Liv groused. “You heard about that ‘parents committee’ that is trying to limit what they’re allowed to teach in health class.”

“Of all the stupid ideas I can think of,” I said, “that is perhaps the most stupid. Nobody needs a book to figure out how to have sex! And the quickest, surest way to ensure an outbreak of an STD or a rash of unintended pregnancies is to stop teaching proper sex ed! To be blunt, teenagers have been screwing since, well, forever, and they aren’t going to stop anytime soon!”

“I think I just realized something,” Leah said. “I was thinking about everything you said, and I don’t know for sure if you want to have sex with me. I want to, but that’s not enough, is it?”

“No, it’s not. If the shoe were on the other foot...”

“Yeah. It’s like the guys who think girls owe them sex.”

“Is that possible?” I asked.

“I don’t think so.”

“Good, because it’s not.”

“So do you want to?”

I nodded, “Yes, I do.”

“I think Liv should go first because she arranged this.”

“What?!” I asked in mock dismay. “No threesome?”

“Maybe next time!” Leah teased.

I chuckled, “Nicely played!”

“I’m learning from you!”

“Now I’m truly frightened!”

“Do we have enough time?” Liv asked.

“Well, I need to be back in the office at some point, but I have enough time to spend about ninety minutes with each of you. I hope that’s enough.”

“So it can take longer than five minutes?”

“A lot longer,” I replied with a grin. “Leah, you can turn on the TV or stereo if you want.”

I took Liv’s hand and led her to the first bedroom, and shut the door behind us. I took her in my arms and we exchanged a soft kiss which quickly turned fierce, and she squeezed her arms to hold me tightly. She ran her hands over my back as we kissed, and I cupped her small, firm butt and pulled her against me. Liv moaned softly into my mouth and began grinding against me. She broke the kiss and took a couple of gasping breaths.

“If I suck you will you do what Misty said? Bang me until I can’t walk or talk?”

“If that’s what you want, I’m happy to oblige!”

We kissed again and scrambled out of our clothes. I took in her trim, sexy body, with small breasts capped with tiny pink nipples, a flat stomach, and with a thin vertical strip of pubic hair leading down to plump, fleshy labia. Liv gently pushed me towards the bed and I sat down. She knelt in front of me and planted a soft kiss on the tip of my glans. She opened her mouth and slowly took my glans into her mouth, sucking gently and moving her tongue around it, then bobbing slowly.

She slowly experimented with her motions and eventually developed a pleasurable rhythm that had her taking me about halfway into her mouth. My initial thought that she had limited experience seemed to be confirmed, but that didn’t diminish how good her mouth felt, and I simply let the pleasure build until I groaned and came in her mouth. She continued sucking and bobbing and licking until I finished, and I felt her swallow before she released me.

I stood, helped her up, and we exchanged a soft French kiss, then I helped her into the bed and got in next to her. I kissed her again, then moved my face over her small breast and took nearly all of it into my mouth. It was quite the change from Cindi, and was something I strongly preferred. Liv ran her fingers through my hair and moaned softly as I suckled first her right, then her left, breast.

I kissed my way down her sternum, across her stomach, and along the strip of pubic hair until I came to her plump labia. I probed gently with my tongue, licking along her slit, getting my first taste of her fresh, but spicy, juices. Slight pressure from her hand encouraged me to press my tongue between them and into her tunnel, coating it with her fluids. I moved my tongue upwards and flicked Liv’s clit, causing her to squeak and buck her hips.

She was very sensitive, though not quite as sensitive as Elyse had been when we were teenagers, but enough that Liv had a series of small orgasms, one right after the other. I was careful not to overstimulate her to the point of pain, but to keep her right at the boundary past which pleasure would be too great.

Her reaction, as well as the taste of her juices which now coated my face, caused me to become hard, so I lifted my head, scooted up, and lodged my glans against her now slippery labia. I looked down at her and her eyes were closed, so I leaned down and kissed her. Her eyes flew open at the realization she was tasting herself, but she didn’t try to break the kiss. I did, though.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked quietly.

“Bang me until I can’t walk or talk!” she demanded.

I pushed forward firmly, and she groaned as I embedded myself about halfway. I pulled back and with a second firm thrust, our pubic bones mashed together. Her tunnel was warm, snug, and slick with her juices, making it clear I could do what she wanted without delay. I lowered my head to kiss her again, then pulled my dick most of the way from her sopping pussy, and thrust forward firmly. She groaned again into my mouth, and wrapped her legs around my thighs. I began moving, faster and harder, and did my level best to accomplish her request.

She had several small orgasms and I had to stop kissing her to allow her to breathe, which she did in big gasps and our bodies slammed against each other and I did my best to drive her right through the mattress and the floor below the bed. Liv didn’t say anything, she just gasped for breath, moaned or groaned, and basically held on for dear life, occasionally raising her hips to meet a thrust, but mostly just letting me do the work.

As we fucked, her legs slowly moved up my thighs, over my butt, and eventually they were wrapped around the small of my back, which made it even easier to satisfy her request. I lost track of how many small orgasms she had, but she had two larger ones, and after nearly twenty minutes of pounding, I felt another big one coming on. I did my best to time things and managed to cum just seconds before she had a huge orgasm which caused her body to shudder and her muscles to spasm tightly around my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.