A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 22: Winter is ... you know!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22: Winter is ... you know! - Steve's interior life has been in turmoil for months as NIKA has grown too large to be managed as a small business, and he's once again trying to balance his own impulses around what's best for him against what's best for those he loves most. While took a European Birgit coming to America to set Steve's story in motion, it'll be an American Bridget in Europe that helps him finally achieve «Lagom» and bring it to a close… at least until his eldest son and daughter hit puberty.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

October 13, 1996, Rutherford, Ohio

“I guess there’s only one way to find out, isn’t there?” Winter replied coquettishly.

“Permission to taste?” I asked.

Winter nodded and I took her into my arms and before our lips touched, I caught the vague scent of cherries. We exchanged a soft kiss, which lasted about ten seconds, and I very much enjoyed the feeling of her firm young body against me.

“Cherry body spray?” I asked when we broke the kiss.

“Yes! How did I taste?”

“Pretty good, but I think I need to check again!”

She laughed softly and our lips met again. She parted her lips and I accepted her invitation by sliding my tongue forward until it found hers, and they twisted and twirled gently around each other. We French kissed for close to a minute before we broke it.

“And?” she asked with a smirk.

“I very much like what I’ve tasted so far!”

“And just what else is it you’d like to taste?”

I moved my hands to her firm, sexy butt and pulled her against me.

She laughed, “And you expect that to taste like cherries as well?”

“I guess there’s only one way to find out!” I teased, repeating her words.

Winter smiled and nodded her head rapidly. I released her from the hug, took her hand, and led her into the bedroom, where I quickly unbuttoned her red blouse. I helped her out of it, dropping it on a chair. I pulled the hem of her gray t-shirt from her jeans, and pulled it over her head, dropping it on top of the blouse on the chair.

“You don’t mind if I take a detour, do you?” I grinned.

She smiled and shook her head quickly side-to-side. I reached around and unhooked her red cotton bra, freeing her firm breasts from their confines. The bra joined the blouse and t-shirt, and I lowered my mouth to her engorged pink nipple and sucked gently.

“Oooh!” she cooed as I ran my tongue around her areola.

I switched to her other breast, and she cooed again as I sucked and licked. I stood up and kissed her softly, our tongues dancing gently as her nipples poked my chest through my polo shirt.

“Skin to skin,” she breathed when we broke the kiss.

I pulled my polo shirt over my head, pulled her tightly to me, and French kissed her deeply, crushing her breasts between us. I broke the kiss and lowered my head so I could suck gently on each nipple, then French kissed her again.

I broke the kiss and put my hands on the waist of her jeans, Winter nodded, her face full of anticipation. I unbuttoned her jeans, drew down the zipper, and pushed them off her hips. I gently maneuvered her to sit on the bed, knelt down and removed her tennis shoes and socks, then pulled her skin-tight jeans from her legs. I put the shoes under the chair, and her jeans and socks on top of her bra, then turned back to help her to her feet.

I hooked my fingers in her red cotton panties, and slowly drew them down, revealing a completely clean-shaven mons and thick, blood-engorged labia. I helped Winter step out of her panties and toss them on top of her jeans. Once again, I maneuvered her to the edge of the bed, and she sat down.

I knelt in front of her, gently spread her legs, and planted a kiss just at the point where her labia joined. Winter sucked in her breath sharply. I slipped my arms under Winter’s legs and she leaned back, exposing herself to me. I smiled, leaned forward, and planted a string of kisses from the bottom to the top of her labia, eliciting another sucked-in breath.

I ran the tip of my tongue from the bottom of her slit to top, coating it with her juices and Winter moaned, “Yes...”

She tasted wonderfully spicy, and there was just a hint of her cherry body spray. I moved my mouth over her clit and gently sucked, running the tip of my tongue over it.

“Unghh!” she groaned, rocking her hips.

I continued sucking and licking, and a minute later was rewarded when Winter shuddered and moaned softly. I moved my mouth a bit, and gently pressed my tongue between her plump labia, getting a full taste of her, and enjoying the fresh, spicy taste immensely. I sucked, swirled my tongue, and then gently probed deeper, encountering a ring of flesh. Her lip gloss and body spray weren’t the only things that were cherry. I lifted my head and looked Winter in the eyes.

“How does it taste?” she asked breathlessly.

“Like a cherry,” I replied.

“And you like eating cherries?”

I nodded, “Very much.”

I lowered my head to her pussy and using my lips and tongue, brought her off twice again, then looked up.

“Do you want it?” she asked impishly.

I nodded and stood up. Winter scooted up the bed to put her head on the pillows, pushing the spread out from under her. I removed my belt, slacks, and boxer-briefs, dropping everything on the floor, then climbed into bed. I moved between Winter’s legs, lodged my dick against her slick labia, and propped myself on my arms.

I looked down and saw only burning desire, so I lowered my head and French kissed her while firmly pushing my hips forward. I easily slipped past her labia and my glans pushed against the ring of flesh I’d felt before. I pushed forward, splitting the partial barrier, and Winter gasped into my mouth as we kissed. I continued pushing until I was completely embedded in her tight, wet tunnel.

Winter wrapped her legs and arms around me and pulled me down against her. Her legs moved up my thighs and she squeezed tightly. I pulled back until only my glans was inside her, then thrust forward, burying myself in her. I began a slow rhythm and after about a dozen strokes, Winter began meeting them by moving her hips upward as I pushed in and lowering them as I pulled out.

It wasn’t long before Winter steeled under me, tightened her arms and legs around me, and groaned deeply into my mouth. Her tight tunnel became even tighter as rhythmic spasms undulated along its entire length, massaging my glans and shaft as they moved forward and back.

Winter broke the kiss and gasped, “Oh my God!” as the orgasm swept over her.

She was panting and breathing too hard for us to kiss, so I put my head down and focused on doing what Abbie had prescribed - to so thoroughly fuck Winter such that she wouldn’t walk, talk, think, or see straight when we finished. Winter and I were rewarded with her second orgasm, which was stronger than the first.

“Holy shit!” she gasped as it crashed over her.

I didn’t stop, screwing her right through the orgasm, prolonging it for as long as possible. It didn’t take long before Winter moved her legs so they were around my butt and began bucking frantically.

“Unggghhhhh!!!!” she groaned, squeezing me tightly with her arms and legs as she had her third orgasm.

I picked up the pace even more, driving towards the inevitable conclusion. Winter was moving wildly, and I was pounding into her. The bed springs creaked and groaned and a couple of minutes later I drove as deeply into Winter as possible, ground against her clit, and exploded into her. Jet after jet of cum filled her and she groaned loudly, screeched, and came hard, her tunnel grasping me so tightly I doubted I could move. Spasm after spasm gripped and released me and Winter’s entire body shook as she took ragged, gasping breaths.

When both our orgasms passed, I gently withdrew, moved next to Winter, and pulled her to me. She threw one arm and one leg over me, and put her head on my chest, still breathing hard. We lay together for ten minutes before she spoke.

“Jesus, that was ... wow!” she whispered.

“I agree,” I replied.

I turned and gently pushed Winter onto her back, slid down and planted a kiss on her bare mons.

“Oh God, yes, please,” she begged.

I closed my mouth on her engorged clit and licked and sucked, providing Winter with a string of small and medium orgasms, some of which almost seemed to run together. It wasn’t long before I was hard again, and I simply moved up and slid into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I slowly and methodically fucked her, with no urgency, giving her another string of orgasms which culminated in wonderful shared orgasms.

Winter didn’t object when I slid down and pleasured her clit again, and then, finally, fucked her a third time, with the same wonderful end result. I wasn’t surprised when I pulled her to cuddle me and she quickly fell asleep. I lay with her snuggled against me, reveling in the enjoyment, and realizing that Abbie was right. And if Winter was up for it, I’d be happy to fuck her senseless for the next two weeks.

It was about forty minutes before she stirred, slowly lifting her head and giving me a soft kiss.

“You OK?” I asked.

“Are you kidding?” she sighed contentedly. “I knew sex was supposed to be good, but ... wow!”

“Do you feel like getting some lunch?” I asked.

“I’m not sure I could get out of bed,” she replied, snuggling close.

“I could go get something, if you were hungry.”

“I can wait,” she said. “Besides, I want to stay here with you.”

“Stay as long as you want,” I said.

“Two weeks?” she asked expectantly.

“If you want,” I replied.

“I want! And I think I owe you that ‘b’!”

“You don’t owe me anything,” I replied.

“I want to! I figure I have two weeks to take full advantage of your experience!”

I chuckled, “I think I can oblige. Can I ask?”

“It just never got that far with Mickey, and once he asked me to marry him, I decided it should wait until our honeymoon.”

“But...”

She laughed, “Why give you the milk for free when I was making him buy it?”

“That wasn’t quite how I was going to put it, but yes.”

“We were both sixteen when we started dating, and both pretty inexperienced. We just never got to that point. Mostly I think we were both afraid. I heard through the school gossip that Mickey had been with a girl when they were fourteen but it hadn’t gone very well because they were both clueless, and I think he was afraid of messing up with me.

“I was afraid of the usual stuff - he’d get what he wanted and leave me or I’d get pregnant, or whatever. So we just did a lot of kissing and touching outside of clothes. Then after the Fall dance, he asked me to marry him. I said ‘yes’, and told him I wanted to wait until our honeymoon. He agreed. I got my prescription for the Pill right before Prom in anticipation of an August or September wedding.”

“All that makes sense.”

“And you want to know why with you?”

“That is the question on my mind.”

“I wasn’t really saving it for anyone, even before. I think if Mickey hadn’t been so skittish I probably would have done it with him. But I guess he was embarrassed and confused by his first time. Was it like that with you?”

“No. I was fourteen and she was twenty-three.”

“And you gave me grief?! You went to someone with experience! So did I!”

“But why ME?” I asked.

“Because I knew from the first second I saw you that you wanted me. It was SO obvious, but then you were so smooth and subtle and let ME make the first move. Your self-confidence was very attractive, and I was sure you were very experienced. So I flirted with you.”

“And me being married?”

Winter laughed, “I wanted to get expertly laid! Who better than a man who seems to have a group of women in Chicago he keeps happy!”

“I don’t recall saying that.”

“There were lots of little hints, plus other things you said. I was sure if I got you to this point, you’d make it VERY good. I actually underestimated your skills! It was out of this world!”

“Thanks!”

“So, Mr. Experienced, you have two weeks to teach me everything!”

“Be careful what you ask for,” I chuckled.

She moved on top of me and crossed her arms on my chest, resting her chin on them.

“I’m serious! Teach me! Everything! I picked an experienced guy for a reason!”

“If you’re sure.”

“I am.”

“Tell you what, let’s shower, I’ll go get some stuff at Kroger’s, and we can stay in.”

“Chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and cherries?” she smirked.

“Among other things!” I grinned. “Think you can walk to the shower?”

“I’m not sure!” she said with a soft laugh.

I grinned, and maneuvered so I was sitting and she was in my lap. I carried her into the bathroom and gently lowered her to her feet just outside the large stall shower. I turned on the spray, adjusted the temperature, then took Winter’s hand and led her in.

“That tub is big enough for two!” she observed as I began to lather her firm, young body.

“I’ll get some bubble bath,” I said. “Cherry blossom and Apple blossom! What’s the following week?”

“Raspberry, I think.”

“That’s a bit tougher to find.”

“I don’t have raspberry lip gloss. Oooh!” she shuddered, “I love the way your hands feel with the soap!”

I was washing her breasts and running my slippery finger over her nipples, so I continued doing that for a moment before continuing downwards, washing her stomach, her firm butt, and then her bare mons. She shuddered a bit when I pressed on the flesh which covered her clit, then moaned softly as I ran soapy hands along the inside of her thighs, my fingers tracing her labia as I did that. I finished by soaping her sexy legs, then had her rinse off.

“My turn!” she exclaimed, taking the soap from me.

She lathered me, and I wasn’t at all surprised when she used her soapy hand to gently stroke me until I was hard. She tugged gently to move me under the spray to wash off the soap then slowly sank to her knees. She grasped my shaft with one hand, then opened her mouth and slowly took in my glans and part of my shaft, sucking gently as she did so. Winter experimented with how far she could get me into her mouth, gagging once, then using her hand as a gauge to ensure that didn’t happen again.

“Am I doing it right?” she asked after releasing me from her mouth.

“Yes. Just like you were, and you can move your hand up and down, too.”

She smiled, winked, and then proceeded to give her first blowjob which I thought was pretty good for a first time. I enjoyed watching as she bobbed, and sucked, and stroked, which enhanced the pleasure. Eventually I twitched and Winter instinctively knew I was about to cum. She backed off, sucked and licked my glans and stroked my shaft with her hand. When my cum shot into her mouth, she coughed, but didn’t stop sucking and stroking, and I felt her swallow. After the last spurt, I quickly pulled her up and we exchanged a fierce French kiss.

When we broke the kiss, we made sure we rinsed off all the soap, then dried each other. Winter got back into bed while I dressed.

“Want anything special?” I asked.

“Just the stuff we talked about. Who’s cooking?”

“I am. I’m a pretty good cook.”

“Really now?”

“Yep!”

“And dessert?”

“Why a Winter sundae, of course! I’ll be back in about 30 minutes.”

“I’m going to take a nap!”

She pulled the sheet over herself and snuggled into the pillow. I grabbed the room key and my fedora, then left the room. I got into my BMW and headed to Kroger’s. First, I went to the pharmacy section and picked up a couple of items, then went to the butcher counter and got a pair of nice steaks. In the produce section I got fresh broccoli and fixings for a salad, then went to the dairy section and got some butter. I finished up my dinner needs with small packages of salt, pepper, Italian dressing, and a small bottle of olive oil. All that was left was chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and cherries. With those in my basket, I headed for the checkout.

After paying for everything, I stopped at the liquor store and got a moderately-priced bottle of cabernet, then headed back to the motel where Winter was still napping. I put everything away, then undressed and climbed into bed. Winter stirred, snuggled close, and continued her nap. It was about twenty minutes from the time I’d returned before she woke and sat up.

“Want to eat or fool around?” I asked.

She smirked, “Duh!”

“You really want to learn everything?” I asked.

“Absolutely!” she replied with an impish smile.

I nodded and reached over to the nightstand where I’d set a small bottle of baby oil. I gently pushed Winter onto her back, squirted baby oil on her lovely breasts, then put the bottled down.

“What are you going to do?”

“This!” I grinned.

I straddled her, gently stroked myself hard, then pushed her breasts together around my shaft and began thrusting slowly. Winter watched as I moved back and forth between her lovely, firm breasts, and I simply allowed my pleasure to build.

“You should close your eyes,” I said when I got close.

“I want to watch!” she protested.

I nodded and shifted my position so that I was aimed just below her chin. A minute later jets of white, sticky cum flew from the end of my dick, coating her chin and chest. She stuck her tongue out and licked up as much as she could, then used her finger to gather more. I leaned down and we exchanged a sloppy French kiss, and then I slid down and latched onto her clit.

Winter moaned and bucked as I pleasured her, and I continued, knowing I needed some time to recover before I offered her the ultimate ‘anything’, short of finding a store which sold sex toys, something I thought was VERY unlikely to exist in Rutherford. That said, I COULD probably find a hunting or camping supply store and find suitable ropes! The thought alone helped me get hard again, and after three orgasms I raised my head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.