Shoe Girl - Cover

Shoe Girl

Copyright© 2019 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl with a problem barters for help from an amoral man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex  

I squirted a generous quantity of lube into my hands and used it to thoroughly coat Mozquito. Then I placed his head against Mel’s scarily small-looking pink starfish. “Just relax and let me in,” I said.

Mel relaxed, but I couldn’t gain entry.

“Push out ... Harder...”

Mel grunted with exertion, her pink pucker yielded and Mozquito’s head forced its way through Mel’s tight ring of muscle.

“Fuck, that’s huge,” gritted Mel.

“Are you okay?” I asked. I was more than okay. Mozquito’s assessment of Mel’s internal temperature was considerably higher than my fingers had detected, and together with the tight ring of muscle crushing my sensitive frenulum, I was uncomfortably close to premature ejaculation.

“It feels like you’re shoving a baseball bat up there,” Mel replied.

“Is it painful?”

“No. The stretching of my bum hole is uncomfortable but it doesn’t hurt. Tell me it doesn’t get any wider.”

I couldn’t because it wasn’t true. Mozquito was thicker at the base than round the head. “Don’t worry,” I reassured, “I’ll stop if it starts to hurt.”

With that, I slowly pushed in further. Progress was relatively easy at first but I didn’t try to take it too quickly because I was being hypercautious about trying to force my way through a dead end.

The fully erect Mozquito occupied considerably less volume than two pints of water. However, after he was more than half embedded inside Mel, her internal fullness sensors sporadically triggered and she involuntarily tried to evacuate me. Perversely that had the opposite effect to what nature intended: the relaxation of her sphincter muscle as she pushed out made it easier for me to push my way in.

As Mozquito’s root approached Mel’s sphincter, I had to slow down my progress even more. Mozquito thickened near his base, stretching Mel’s sphincter even further, and a couple of times his head encountered tissue that wasn’t intended to yield so I had to retract and reposition to find a safe route to further the penetration.

At last I made it. Mozquito was embedded to the root and my balls were nestled against Mel’s perineum. Her tight ring of muscle was as effective as any cock ring at trapping my blood, and Mozquito felt so huge and hard that I was surprised he wasn’t poking out of Mel’s mouth. Traditional pistoning in and out of such tightness was a physical impossibility.

I forced my left arm under Mel’s slender body and hooked my right arm over, using them to pull myself against her smooth, warm back. Up close, I breathed in deeply and was treated to Mel’s delicious natural smell, stronger now after everything she’d done since her shower that morning, but not yet having had the chance to develop the taint of staleness.

I sought out Mel’s breasts with my hands, small and firm but each mound still a nice palmful. I trapped each of her rubbery nipples between a pair of fingers so that, as I manipulated my hands to massage her breasts, I was simultaneously pinching and pulling Mel’s nipples. I started humping Mel like a dog, my pelvis making little butting movements, generating enough movement to stimulate Mozquito’s head. I nuzzled Mel’s rich mahogany hair to one side so I could kiss her slender neck. “Rub yourself,” I whispered in her ear.

Mel’s body shifted slightly as she adjusted position, then I felt the vibrations as she stimulated herself. I could hear her panting even though I was doing most of the work. I was getting very close now, and felt Mozquito’s head swell a little more in anticipation.

Suddenly Mel released a quiet scream and her abdominal muscles pulsed her release, dragging me too over the edge. Jet after jet of my sperm forced its way almost painfully down my urethra, past the tight grip of Mel’s sphincter and into her rectum. Even after my reservoir of sperm was exhausted, Mozquito continued to throb vainly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.