Shoe Girl - Cover

Shoe Girl

Copyright© 2019 by awnlee jawking

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl with a problem barters for help from an amoral man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex  

I placed a stool against the bathroom wall and put the driest towel on top, then placed another towel on the floor in front of the stool.

“I want you to sit on the edge of the stool with your legs wide apart then lean back against the wall,” I said.

“You’re planning to fuck me now, aren’t you,” said Mel nervously as she perched on the edge of the stool, her knees firmly together.

“No I’m not,” I affirmed, getting on my knees in front of her. “Now lean back and open your legs wide.

“Kinky,” said Mel, as I moved in and got up close and personal with her private parts. She had a nice pussy, not the puffy-lipped clamshell of a little girl, but that of a sexually active young woman with the pink inner lips peeking through.

Mozquito was very keen to get a close inspection of Mel’s pussy too, vainly causing a huge tent in the front of my towel. I supposed I could use a condom later, but my inclination was to respect Mel’s original wish, that her pussy would be off-limits to him.

I switched on my electric beard-trimmer and cut a swathe through Mel’s crinkly rat’s nest.

“Hey,” protested Mel, clamping her knees round my torso as she tried in vain to close her legs. “You said you wouldn’t do anything permanent.”

“And I meant it. If you don’t like it, you can let it grow back.”

“But the other girls in my class will notice and make fun of me,” Mel whined.

I paused to emphasise how serious about what I was saying. “Amelia Winters, you’re a very independent-minded young woman and I don’t really think you worry much about what the other girls think of you. But even if they do make fun of you, I bet most of them will be envious. Aren’t most of the porn actresses watched by the boys at school clean shaven?”

“I guess,” said Mel, her downcast expression showing she wasn’t totally convinced.

“I even shave myself, as you saw earlier.”

“I wasn’t sure,” admitted Mel. “Many of the boys I do stuff with have little or no hair.”

“But the older ones do, don’t they?”

Mel gave a little gasp, as though she’d had a eureka moment. She was quite a paradox, knowing about the safe and fertile periods in her cycle but seemingly ignorant of some of the basic aspects of puberty.

“Now open your legs wide and hold still or I might accidentally cut you,” I warned her.

I continued with the beard trimmer until Mel’s rat’s nest had been reduced to little more than stubble. Then I sprayed the whole area with shaving foam. “Now you really have to hold still,” I warned, showing Mel the cut-throat razor I was about to use on her.

The threat of the naked blade seemed to work at first and Mel was as still as a statue as I excised the last of the hair above her pussy. But when I was shaving a pussy lip, gently pulling and stretching the skin to make the hairs stand proud, Mel started squirming.

“Keep still,” I ordered.

“I can’t help it,” said Mel. “You’re making me feel funny inside.”

I had a pretty good idea what Mel meant because of her musky smell of arousal, and her pussy lips had engorged and blossomed open again, revealing that her inner lips were now red and glistening. Oh well, a man has to do what a man has to do! I put down the razor and gently rubbed Mel’s pussy, making sure her clit got plenty of attention.

“That’s not helping,” Mel whined, squirming even more and trying to push up with her hips to increase the contact.

I increased both speed and pressure and Mel soon tensed her way through a small, quiet orgasm. It was definitely not as spectacular as the one in the shower and not accompanied by a chest flush; candle strength rather than supernova.

“Okay, that’s taken the edge off,” sighed Mel contentedly as she relaxed and lay back against the wall again.

I had to reapply shaving foam, then I tackled the other pussy lip. By the time I had finished and Mel’s whole pussy was as smooth as a baby’s bottom, she was squirming again. I wiped off the rest of the foam with a warm washcloth then applied some unscented aftershave to prevent shaving rash.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.