Pore White Trash - Cover

Pore White Trash

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two struggling country kids make good using brains, bodies, and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Swinging   Water Sports  

Sam had reconnected with a girl cousin who had recently moved back to the hometown like he did. He told us that they had played doctor as kids, gone skinny-dipping as early teens, and fooled around at drive in movies a bit but never fucked. Based on how she had reminded him of those days, he figured she was horny. She had taken good care of herself, as had he, so he would take her out and see what happened. On their first date he didn’t come home until morning.

The wives kidded him about being a stud and that he probably wouldn’t want their less mature cunts any more. He asked which one, or both, of them would like to find out. Maira knelt down and sucked on his cock but couldn’t get it up. They chorused, “See!”

“I’ve got to rest. She fucked me three times last night.”

He dated her every weekend so the guys had to make up the wives’ slack ... tough job! We finally met Marge at a Friday dinner Sam hosted. It was like a potluck with each couple contributing. She was 64 with salt and pepper curly hair, as tall as Sam with big momma boobs and a substantial but not fat older woman’s body. Gil and I later speculated about how those massive hooters would feel on our faces and peckers. Sam had not clued her in on any of our household customs so we were dressed and behaved ourselves. She was very upbeat, easygoing, and charming. Must run in the family we guessed.

We visited well into the night. Marge enjoyed telling us every embarrassing thing about Sam that she could remember, even some stuff about their sex play. Sam acted shy about it but we knew better. She spent the night, as we expected, and showed up for breakfast in a very nice almost see thru robe that didn’t quite hide her big nipples and still dark pubic bush. We all thought she could fit into our group. Us guys got playfully hit when we said we thought we’d like to fit into her too.

Sam and Marge headed out for the day and that afternoon the two couples played in the back yard. We did some Frisbee catch and other interactive stuff. Jo, our usual activities director, had really been pushing beer for a while and we were getting tipsy per her plan. We had just finished a double FMF with one wife being eaten while the other woman sat on the husband’s dick. Gil would eat pussy now but not a creampie. I was ok with it.

Jo got up and announced a pissing duel like she had seen on the web. She stood the guys eight feet apart facing each other. The goal was see who could hit the other cock with their stream first as they moved towards each other. She had a special prize for the winner. She said “Go” and each wife rooted for her husband. I let Gil win by a close margin then we finished emptying our bladders on each other in a fierce water fight while the women hooted and cheered. Gil got to wear a golden crown the rest of the afternoon. He actually seemed proud of his victory.

Then it was the girls’ turn. Jo had the “loser”, me, lie in the grass on my back. She positioned the standing Maira, who was nearly bursting, right over my crotch. Holding her “shooter” by the hips she ordered “fire” and the yellow flow began. Jo aimed it to soak my crotch and I squirmed and moaned as the hot blast stimulated me. My cock filled as her long bladder dump continued and made a bigger target. It felt really good.

When Maira was empty she turned to her husband and said in a commanding voice, “It’s your turn!” Then she sprayed him with Jo’s pee. We all rinsed off with the garden hose and Maira explained to her worried husband that fresh urine was clean and could even be drunk although she was NOT suggesting that. There were lots of pissing videos on the internet that they could get ideas from. It was simply another way to have fun with each other once in a while. After all, it was just as natural to pee as to fuck, and you could do it with a soft cock too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.