Pore White Trash - Cover

Pore White Trash

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two struggling country kids make good using brains, bodies, and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Swinging   Water Sports  

There was a woman that had just started the nursing program too and was in just about all of Jo’s classes. They made friends and would work on school stuff together between classes. She was a newlywed with a working husband. Jo described Maira to me as a bit younger than us, Hispanic, even shorter than Jo and a bit rounder but not fat. She had dark eyes and long straight hair she usually kept in a ponytail. Her skin was that pretty brown that looks like a golden suntan. Her husband was also Hispanic and they both had large families in the area who mostly worked in chicken plants. They were hoping that she could get the first college education in either family so’s to make more of their lives. She also was resisting the cultural pressure to have babies right away. In spite of the racial differences the two young women really had quite a bit in common.

Jo arranged for us to go out a Friday night after work to meet each other’s spouses. We went to a Chinese buffet since they liked some variety in their diet ... they lived with his family and usually ate at home. Other than Betty’s fuck buddy Ricky, I hadn’t ever had many interactions with Hispanic guys but it turned out Gilverto, he went by Gil, and I liked many of the same things ... we were both American guys of nearly the same age!

We made plans for the next Saturday night. I had a Saturday morning class so that allowed us to make a longer night of it than Friday would. This time they came to our place and brought pizza. Sam got us some beer and rented a few DVDs to watch. We watched an action movie then a chick flick. It was getting late and we had gone through a lot of the beer so we wouldn’t let them drive home. They were underage and Hispanic so could get in real trouble. They didn’t argue and said it was a lot more peaceful here than in the crowded house they shared with a bunch of other family members. During girl talk Maira had shared with Jo that they didn’t have sex very often because of so little privacy.

Our apartment only had one bedroom so we used some cushions to make a bed on the main room floor. Jo was feeling rascally so left our door ajar and was extra noisy when we screwed. When we got quiet we sneaked over to the door and could see them trying to be quiet as Gil was on top and his brown butt was going up and down. The covers had come off and there was a bit of light from outside. I pressed my dick against Jo’s ass as we watched until his buns tightened up. We slipped back in bed and chuckled quietly.

In the morning we stayed in bed and put on another noisy performance and heard them not be so quiet this time. We showered together and encouraged them to do the same. That was a new experience for the newlyweds and they took quite a while. We grinned at them when they returned in the nighty and pajama bottoms we loaned them.

After breakfast I cracked up when Jo said, looking right at Gil, that it was a shame to cover up such a nice brown ass and that she wouldn’t mind seeing it in daylight.

Maira caught on immediately and said, “I thought I heard you guys moving around but I was too busy to care.” We all laughed.

I pointed at Jo and said, “If there is any apology needed, she needs to do it ... spying on you was her idea!”

Jo said calmly, “Look you guys, we are married grownups. Sex is natural, good for us, and fun. We were noisy to give you the hint that it was ok and I would have felt bad if you hadn’t. I know that you don’t get enough chances. Besides I think Gil has nice buns!”

Maira got in the spirit and jumped up, turned around and mooned us briefly. ““What about mine!”

I yelled, “Si! Si! More! More!” She sat back down and we all laughed. I noticed that her knees weren’t as close together as they had been.

Jo said, standing up, “We are going to have coffee with Sam for about an hour. Put a towel on our bed and have some more fun before you go.” Still in our robes, we headed for the stairs as they headed for the bedroom. When we returned they were dressed and hugged us goodbye.

Maira was eager for girl talk with Jo between classes. She had never felt comfortable talking about real personal stuff with her conservative Catholic family members but knew Jo was open minded and down to earth. She told Jo that being with us was the most fun they had since they started dating for two years before being married two months ago. She was a virgin until a few months before the wedding and had lots of Catholic guilt even though she wanted to please her husband. It was still not easy to let her inhibitions go.

Her husband had spent the prior summer with an uncle’s family and an older cousin had screwed him at every opportunity. She got pregnant and her boyfriend married her never doubting that it might not be his. Questioning revealed that the young couple did it only missionary style and oral sex didn’t happen. Jo gave a limited history of how we got together and how we got to be living here. She did reveal our preference for nudity at home, even with Sam, who they had not met, and that made Maira’s eyes widen. Jo assured her that it was very enjoyable and didn’t automatically lead to sex ... but it sure did make it more convenient!

Jo always shared her talks with Maira with me so I knew what was going on. We discussed if we should sexually mentor them. The reactions on Saturday indicated that they were curious and not totally afraid of something new. We set another Saturday evening gathering. Maira would bring a real home cooked Mexican feed and we would provide marguerites and entertainment.

After two rounds of drinks before dinner, Jo asked if Maira had explained our dress policy. She nodded so Jo asked Gil if he would like to see her ass since she had seen his. He said yes with a big smile so she put on some music and did a pretty good strip dance starting at the bottom. I had never seen this and got pretty aroused. When she was fully naked she made him stand up and started taking his clothes off indicating to Maira to work on me. She stripped quickly then had fun getting me naked. There was no touching except as necessary for the task.

When we were all in birthday suits, Jo served us fresh marguerites and we toasted “getting to know you”. We ate dinner as if nothing had changed though everyone watched closely when anyone got up to do anything. Jo was quite the hostess, commenting when Gil was shy about standing up with a full erection, “If you weren’t hard your wife and I would be insulted.”

When the table was cleared we dimmed the lights and settled down on the floor to watch a soft porn movie that Jo had found. We spread a thick comforter on the rug in front of the couch. The men sat next to each other leaning back against the couch and our wives sat between our legs and leaned back against us. That gave the guys’ hands easy access to their wives’ tits and pussies. The movie was about two couples who got more and more familiar with each other until they swapped.

It didn’t take long to figure out Jo’s message but nobody said anything. As the action on the screen heated up there was a lot of fondling going on and a lot of looking at the other couple. Halfway through the movie Jo asked Maira to help her get more drinks. When they came back they sat in the other husband’s lap. Jo had gotten Maira’s ok and I wasn’t too surprised but Gil almost choked! His wife just smiled at him and said, “Enjoy!”

It was difficult to pay attention to the movie with a new female body to explore. The women wiggled their backs against the unfamiliar erections when the exploring hands stimulated their sensitive places. I had more control than Gil. When he filled his hands with Jo’s big firm boobs he shot big streamers of cum on her back. We didn’t even pause the movie as she reflexively turned around and cleaned off his dick with her mouth. Maira shuddered with a climax as she saw what was happening. I was rubbing her clit and had a couple of fingers in her box at the time. The other couple then froze as reality hit them.

Jo worried that she had gone too far too fast and asked Maira to please get a washcloth and towel and clean them up. That got Maira moving and Jo came over by me. After the cum was removed from her back and Gil’s front she turned off the TV and lay down next to me and began making out. The other couple was spellbound as she moved on top of me and rode my cock lovingly. We orgasmed quickly and she rested on top of me. Gil got on his back and Maira copied Jo’s technique until they too had both climaxed. Jo laid down next to the reclining lovers and wordlessly hugged them both, pushing one tit on each of them.

I asked if anyone wanted to help me finish off the Margueritas. Gil finally recovered his voice and said, “Wow! I really liked that but you sure surprised me.”

Jo looked at them and replied, “And there is lots more where that came from ... but enough for now. We need to go to bed now and you are welcome to stay.” They all stood up and Maira gave me a full-body, naked, and lingering hug. Gil got the same from Jo. We were aroused enough for a slow loving screw in our bed before sleep.

In the morning when we got up we smiled at the naked young lovers wrapped up in each other with the covers partly thrown off. We fixed coffee and breakfast while they luxuriated in each other’s arms. After last night most of the shy modesty was gone. Once again we had coffee with Sam while they enjoyed each other.

The girl talk on Monday was a lot more intense. Maira asked some more pointed questions. “We talked a lot the rest of the weekend. You kind of shocked us but we also realized that you were loving and kind and didn’t really force us to do anything that would hurt us. We know that we are beginners in bed so we do appreciate your helping us find our way. Yesterday afternoon we went to a cheap motel and spent more time by ourselves. We loved it with me on top and I even sucked on Gil’s penis before and afterwards. It was fun and we will do it again. I’m sure there is lots more to try.”

Jo replied, “Yes there is and I apologize for kind of surprising you with things without warning. We have had others who helped us grow in this part of our marriage so are happy to share what we learned. Just let me know if I’m ever going too fast though.”

Maira asked, “One more question ... the last two Sunday mornings you have only worn your robe over to Sam’s. Are you naked with him?”

“Yes.”

“Does he have a wife or girlfriend?”

“No ... I take care of him that way.”

“OH! And Bill knows?”

“Of course. We don’t have secrets. He sometimes watches and joins in. It’s time you met Sam I guess. Will you come over again this next weekend or have we scared you off?”

Maira grinned, “We are more curious than chicken.”

The next Saturday was a bit different since Sam invited them all for a barbeque in his back yard. It was hot enough for Jo to suggest no clothes as the five enjoyed beer and snacks. The new friends had been naked outside as little kids but not since. A sprinkler was turned on and the four younger folks played in the water as Sam cooked and laughed at them.

Maira told Jo when they were walking around the yard that she was surprised that the naked 70-year-old host would look so good without clothes. “I thought old men were flabby and ugly”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.