Pore White Trash - Cover

Pore White Trash

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two struggling country kids make good using brains, bodies, and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Swinging   Water Sports  

A few weeks later Jo told me about a woman in her GED class that was about our age. Her husband was in the military and already deployed for two months of his year tour. She found out she was pregnant after he left and it was difficult to live on his military pay since she didn’t have any family to turn to. She reminded Jo of us before we met Sam. Jo brought her to our apartment after class and fed her the best dinner she had in a while. I got to visit with her too and she seemed very grateful to have somebody to talk to. We drove her home and where she was living was a dump, but clean and tidy. On the way back we decided to “pay it forward”. We had been blessed and needed to share it. We weren’t particularly “Christians” but knew the golden rule and practiced it a lot more than some who hung their label out for all to see.

We filled Sam in and invited Tricia for Saturday dinner at his place. Like us, she had married to get away from a crummy backwoods home and had experienced few of the better things in life. Her manners needed work but she was clearly trying her best. After dinner she really didn’t want to leave. She felt our caring and was near tears a few times as we told her our story. We explained that we would be happy to “adopt” her until her husband got back. No expectations and no obligations. We told her to sleep on it and we expected she would have questions. Jo went and got a nightgown which would be a bit small on Tricia, and Sam got her a big robe. She was shown to the guest bedroom we had used, but she wasn’t sure she could sleep in such a nice place, which made us all smile. Jo kicked us guys out and sent Tricia to the shower, then brushed her long hair afterwards. She tucked the overwhelmed young woman into the comfy bed and kissed her goodnight like a mom.

The next morning Tricia joined us for coffee then breakfast. We were dressed in robes also, in deference to our guest. She had a few questions that were easily answered. Sam said he would make her the same deal he had with us. She could rent one of his bedrooms. The room and board would be less than she was paying now. Her help in the house and the yard would also be expected. She could ride to classes with Jo. The young woman said softly, “How can I resist such a generous offer?”

She and Jo went to get her belongings. An unexpected bonus of her new home was the availability of a laptop computer so she could easily Skype her husband instead of having to go the library. It made the time difference easier on him. She emailed him the good news and he wanted to thank her benefactors. We stayed up late the next time they Skyped and had a long visit with him. He had been very concerned about her well-being, especially with her pregnancy. We left her alone for the “love and kisses and I miss your loving” parts.

Tricia settled in quickly. She had learned to adapt quickly in her short life. Her parents were very transitory and, when she fell in love with her husband in high school, she ran off with him rather than move on with her parents. They had really struggled until he had joined the Marines. During his basic training she could be nearby so that helped. When he got out of active duty he wanted to go to college and make a life for them.

She and Jo became good friends quickly. She confided that she was awful horny now starting her second trimester. Jo offered two kinds of assistance, her rarely used sex toys or me. By now Tricia had adopted the household dress code and knew that Jo was spending time in bed with Sam and it was ok with me. Tricia had managed to remain a virgin until she met her husband, but his family was pretty backwoods so he had screwed both of his sisters, even the married one, and several girl cousins. He understood her needs better than she did so suggested that she find a trusted guy to take care of her pussy. Until now there hadn’t been any good prospects. On the next Skype call she reminded him of that suggestion and that she was now living with two good men. He told her to go for it.

Jo sent me to Tricia’s bedroom the next night when she herself went to Sam’s. The doors were left open so they could hear us take a shower together and then make the headboard bang. The poor girl was starving for love. She was so strong and vigorous I sometimes felt I was just hanging on for the ride. She clamped her legs around me after I came and kept humping me until I got hard again. I was her first cock in months and her second one ever.

When things quieted down Jo walked next door to our room and asked, “Switch?”

“YESSSSS!” was Tricia’s answer and she got her third dick right after her second. Jo had to wait a bit until I recovered to get her share of me. Tricia told us that later that night she Skyped her husband and told him that her horns were getting clipped but she wished it was him. Making sure he was alone she opened her robe so he could see cum dripping out of her cunt. He told her he would jack off to that mental image until she gave him another one. She giggled and blew him a kiss then went back to Sam’s bed. She also fucked me again the next morning after doing Sam.

Tricia was about my height and probably outweighed me since she was built big and chunky like you might expect a country girl to be. She had broad hips and B cup cone shaped tits. There was some extra fat from the junk food she ate because she wasn’t getting laid, so Jo got her eating healthy again. She was rather plain so again her “big sister”, which was kind of a joke since Jo was smaller and younger, took over and fixed her hair and makeup and wardrobe which built her self-confidence. She wasn’t real smart either and had a poor education because of her parents’ neglect, so we all took turns helping her with schoolwork. She had puppy dog eyes which clearly showed how much she appreciated being in a real family.

It had been agreed that she could have sex with me and Sam twice a week each. If we were partying as a group that might be a bonus. She really liked having company in bed all night so slept in Sam’s bed when it was his turn. One morning right after a wakeup screw with Sam he asked her about her husband. She felt a little funny talking about him when another man had his softened cock still embedded in “her husband’s pussy”, since that is how she still thought of it. Sam found out that William was assigned to a military hospital in Germany. That got Sam’s interest since he had spent a couple of years near there during his Air Force career. He started planning and at dinner he put forth his idea. He had been wanting to go back to Germany to revisit his old haunts. He could hitch a ride on military transport with his “daughter” Tricia. They just needed to find out when her husband could get some leave.

This is what Sam told me about their trip after their return:

The arrangements were made and we got our free ride to Europe. It was long, noisy, and uncomfortable but the price was right. I had arranged lodging in a bed and breakfast near William’s cheap room that he shared with another soldier so he could send more money to Tricia. We had two adjoining rooms but crashed in one of them to recover from the trip and adjust to the time lag before meeting William as he came off shift. Tricia and I were at the hospital gate when he came out in civvies. Tricia ran towards him squealing with joy and almost knocked him down with her hugs and kissing. When she recovered some calmness she introduced me. William was a little surprised since the little Skyping we had done didn’t reveal my age. Also the hot reports from his wife also made him think I was much younger. He guessed I was mid-fifties at most.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.