Business Bed, Breakfast, & Benefits
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A widow develops a popular service for business men and her own sex life takes off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Things Get Wetter

On a late summer weekend all were gathered at Brad and Cara’s country house, sitting around the pool nude as usual, drinking beer and softer beverages. Emily leaned over to Frank and said, “This scene reminds me that we haven’t had watersports games with the youngsters. Follow my lead...” She stood up and announced loudly, “I’ve really got to pee. Who wants it?”

Frank quickly replied, “I do!”, and laid down on his back on the grass. Emily squatted over his crotch and let go a yellow flow right onto his cock and balls. Brad and Cara grinned, figuring out what the older couple were up to. Dee and Bill just gawked at this unexpected activity.

Cara said, “I’m next” and pissed on Frank’s now hard cock. She looked over at Dee and said, “Your turn!” It took Dee a while to relax enough to let her stream go in front of all these other people but she finally managed but looked a bit embarrassed.

Emily, always the leader, volunteered to be the target for the men. Struggling to keep soft enough to aim, the three male hoses soaked Emily from neck to toe. After rinsing off in the poolside shower, the group talked about what had just happened.

Dee remarked that it was a way to get some fun out of a cock too soft to fuck and she looked forward to being a target. More beer and ice tea later, she got her wish.

Cara was missing Bill now that school had started and his visits were less frequent. After wearing out Brad one evening, she commented mournfully, “I miss Bill already. I got pretty used to having an extra man available when the first one got fucked out. What’s a horny girl to do?”

Brad replied, “I’ve got an idea. Do you remember my high school classmate Andy? He has stopped by a few times to pick me up for hunting. I heard that he and his wife have split and he is living with his parents. I’ll arrange to have a drink with him to see how he is doing. If he seems OK, except needing some other company, could I invite him out for dinner?”

Cara nodded her ok, “I remember him. He’s nice looking.”

Brad inquired, “How do you feel about mercy fucking?”

Cara quickly responded, “You know how I feel about ANY fucking if I like the guy!”

Brad added, “I’d bet he would be fine with it since we swapped and shared girlfriends sometimes in high school ... and you are sexier than any of them!”

“Is it still ‘mercy fucking’ if I make him beg for mercy?” [grin]

Andy was eager for social contact and arrived promptly on Friday evening. Cara greeted him at the door, deliberately underdressed, with a tight hug and a cheek kiss. She led him to the poolside table and took a drink order which Brad delivered. Andy surveyed the scene and told Brad what a great home he had. And what a lovely wife.

Brad said, “Cara is prettier and much sexier than those girls we used to bang together in school.”

Andy seemed surprised that Brad would bring that up but didn’t say anything. Dinner was great and Cara nursed Dickie openly in front of Andy.

Brad mentioned, “Being a mommy has been great for an already good body”. The lively dinner conversation had warmed Cara towards Andy and the wine didn’t hurt either. She gave the OK signal to Brad and said she was putting Dickie to bed.

Brad suggested the hot tub and told Andy that no suits were permitted. They were already soaking when Cara returned. She made a show of removing her light summer dress and slid into the tub between the two men. Brad said, “See what I mean about her body?” Poor horny Andy was hard and embarrassed.

Cara chided Brad, “You are being mean to our guest. Let me help put him more at ease” as she reached for Andy’s erection and began stroking it. Moments later he groaned and white streamers floated to the surface.

Brad said, “That’s a good start. Now, Cara, show him the rest of your hospitality talents.”

She led Andy from the hot tub and toweled them both dry. Taking his hand, Cara took him to the guest room just off the pool. The door was left open so Brad could hear all the lusty sounds as Cara expertly gave Andy the first piece of ass he had since splitting with his wife.

After Andy’s second climax, this time inside a woman, Brad entered the bedroom and simply said, “My turn!” Cara got on her hands and knees and Andy was enthralled watching her mommy breasts swing as Brad pounded her. He left quietly when they finished.

Andy was invited over any weekend that there weren’t visitors from the city, which was most of the time. Soon he was staying overnight too. As Cara became confident that Andy was respectful and discreet with the situation, the couple decided to introduce him to The Group, as they referred to their expanding circle of intimate friends.

On a Saturday night when the city folks were visiting, Andy was introduced to the others. He had been prepped a little bit about what to expect so the collection of naked male and female bodies was similar to what he had already experienced here with the married couple, but there was a larger number and wider variety. Dinner was as informal as any nude gathering would be expected to be. The rest of the group each made it a point to have conversation with the newcomer, even asking rather intimate questions designed to test his embarrassment level and open-mindedness.

Brad took Andy away from the pool area on an errand and, after a short discussion, everyone voted him “in” (several meanings intended). On returning, the women took Andy to the nearby bedroom and initiated him with several sexual combinations he had never experienced before. Andy was in pussy-heaven as Dee’s and Emily’s twats got their first dose of Andy-cum. The women’s respective partners were soon checking out its slipperiness with their own cum injectors while he watched in amazement.

Andy was very happy to move to Brad and Cara’s house for many reasons, not the least of which were her visits to his bed. His helpful attitude and thoughtfulness around the house, even with the baby, endeared him to the mom. She was delighted to be bed-hopping again, although she always ended up in the marital bed every night Brad was home. She gave Andy a sex life he hadn’t had since his honeymoon. The couple learned that Andy was inclined to try new things and had a good imagination. Threesomes were enjoyed only once in a while in order to keep them special.

When watersports were hinted at, he immediately responded, saying he had been curious since high school, had looked at lots of it on the internet, had even peed on himself, but never found anyone to really try it with, his wife being too prudish. The next time Cara saw him heading toward the bathroom for a morning piss, she followed him. “Don’t waste that,” she said, stepping into the shower and pointing to her lightly furred crotch. Andy let loose a strong stream right on target as Cara leaned back and bowed her legs for better access. She rubbed her cunt as the piss flowed over it. Andy’s cock stiffened even as it sprayed so Cara pointed to her tits and the new targets were found. After the last dribbles, Cara bent down and cleaned the end of the firm hose with her tongue. A quick shower and toweling off together was followed by frantic fuck on the bathroom carpet. A more leisurely coupling followed later, after Brad had gone to work, while Cara nursed the baby.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.