Business Bed, Breakfast, & Benefits - Cover

Business Bed, Breakfast, & Benefits

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A widow develops a popular service for business men and her own sex life takes off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Prostitution  

A Year Later

Emily was thoroughly enjoying her life. She had a live-in lover, a business which benefited both her financial and sex life, and new sense of adventure. Her friends and children noticed that she seemed to glow with happiness when they talked to her but blamed it all on Frank, her bedmate. They might not have believed what all she had experienced in the last year. She wasn’t ready to tell them either.

On a Wednesday, Emily was expecting Brad on his biweekly visit. He was her favorite lover, after Frank that is. When the doorbell chimed she opened the door to Brad accompanied by a woman. Seeing her surprise, Brad said, “Emily, this is my wife Cara. She came with me this trip especially to meet you. May we come in?”

A bit flustered, Emily invited them in and led the way to the family room, offering “May I get us a drink? I might need one!” Brad explained that he had long been trying to get his wife to be more sexually adventurous. Like Emily, she had a limited amount of experience before marriage while he had many intimate relationships. After his resounding success with Emily’s transformation, Brad had renewed his efforts with Cara, citing Emily’s growth and development. He didn’t mention his own role at first. Finally realizing that her marriage was not threatened by all this new stuff that her husband wanted her to try, his wife began opening her mind. They began role playing, fantasizing, and talking about her being more than the typical, rather boring housewife.

When he finally revealed all of what he had been doing at the bed and breakfast, Cara became a sexual dynamo. She fucked his brains out for the next few days as she told him quite explicitly that she wanted to become like Emily. He was thrilled but exhausted. She arranged for some vacation days that week to go “bed and breakfasting” with him to meet this older woman that her husband had become such an intimate friend with.

They drank and chatted for a while until Frank returned then went to a nearby restaurant for dinner. Frank was charmed by Cara. She was a trim, nicely shaped, lively blond, about 30 years old with a pixie-like face. She and Frank warmed up to each other in spite of the age difference as they had some common interests to talk about. Frank had been exercising so he looked pretty good for his age. He needed and wanted to keep up with Emily.

After dinner Cara led them to the master bedroom and announced, “I feel like I am on a high cliff about to jump off into unknown waters. It helps a lot that Brad trusts you. I’m going to get naked and just see what happens.” She began removing her clothes and the others quickly followed. Cara hugged the nude Emily, pressing their tits together and gave her a soft kiss, then she announced, “Frank and I are the only ones who haven’t been intimate so I want that for starters.” She took Frank’s already hard cock in her hand and led him to Emily’s king-sized bed. Laying back with widespread legs, she pulled him on top of her. “Honey, watch me take the second cock I’ve ever had. This is what you’ve wanted so enjoy the show.” She was dripping wet and Frank penetrated all the way very easily, even with his thick shaft. There were lots of female moans, squeals, and groans as he pounded her to two orgasms. As she felt her first extramarital semen sprayed deep in her pussy, she was smiling at Brad and holding his hand as he lay next to her. As Frank pulled out, Cara rolled on top of her husband and impaled his erection with her sopping cunt. She was shaking with emotion as she rode him, asking if she was sexy enough for him now? Emily and Frank watched in awe. Frank was able to get hard enough to enter Emily from behind as they watched the spouses reclaiming each other. They all came together and napped tightly snuggled.

It was agreed that they would trade partners until the next evening. Little sleep was had during the night but Brad had to go to work the next day. The two women kept Frank drained while Brad was gone although he had some help from Emily’s need to service a couple of special guests. Feeling very randy, Cara asked Emily if she could help out with any of the guests. Emily replied, “I want you to watch me with the first guest. He won’t mind an audience as long as you are naked, and then you will know the routine.” Thus Cara got to enjoy her third new cock which, even though wrapped in a condom, was different and fun. She could hardly wait to see the effect her story would have on Brad. She actually couldn’t wait and fucked Frank again soon after doing the guest.

When Brad returned he found two well fucked women and a worn out Frank who exclaimed, “Thank God, reinforcements have arrived!”

During the home cooked dinner he got a play-by-play from the day. When he heard about Cara’s venture into “hostessing”, he said with a grin, “What kind of monster have I created here?”

When Cara replied, “Don’t you think OUR house would be great for guests? I wonder how many I could do in a day?”

Her husband playfully swatted her naked ass. “All this talk has poor old working me feeling pretty horny. What’s a guy to do?”

Frank said. “Go have your fun. I’m worn out for now.”

Laying between the two women, with a hand on each wet and well fucked cunt, Brad enjoyed both tongues on his cock. As he watched, their tongues were often in contact so he finally said, “I’d like you to swap spit.” As they kissed he continued, “Have either of you ever touched another woman?” When they shook their heads, he went on, “You both know how each guy feels different, now find out about your own gender. Just explore.”

Since they knew what turned themselves on, he was not at all surprised to see their increasing arousal as they touched. Finally he said, “I can’t hold out any longer ... I need to fuck my wayward wife to see how she feels after screwing around all day. I want Emily to sit on her face so I can suck on her tits while I probe Cara’s cunt. If I have the strength I’d like to reverse that later tonight.”

Cara learned that cum from a pussy also tastes good even with the extra bouquet. Brad informed Cara that he thought that her pussy had improved with practice. After dessert Brad got the combination he asked for.

That night they bedded with opposite partners but switched back in the wee hours. As Brad and Cara were checking out, Cara said, “I am going to have to take vacation days more often. But what is a newly liberated wife supposed to do when her husband is away in the big city without her?”

Brad looked thoughtful and replied, “I guess we find a safe partner. It occurs to me that you have always been attracted to my younger brother. He is unattached and would do you in a minute!” Nothing more was said but Emily was curious if that would work out.

During Brad’s next visit, after a welcoming fuck, Emily asked about Cara. The plan was that she would try to seduce his brother while Brad was away. He wasn’t to know that Brad approved. That way he would only expect to get in her panties when Brad was out of town. Cara called late that night and said that her fourth cock, and third bare one, was quite enjoyable. He did need some training, which she would be glad to provide. Brad’s erection made sleep difficult so he went to Emily’s bed and slid behind her on the opposite side from the snoring Frank. As he whispered about the phone call, he gently fucked her welcoming cunt until he released his tension and fell asleep. Awakening in the morning, Frank saw them copulating again and said, “Damn, don’t you ever get enough of her?”

Brad replied without stopping his penile strokes, “Do you?”

A month later Cara accompanied Brad again. A few drinks and a swapped fuck later, Emily and Frank were eager to learn about Cara’s new cock. She said, “He is quite a few years younger than Brad so that’s kind of flattering and exciting. It was very easy to get him between my legs. His cock size runs in the family and he gets it hard quickly and often but his technique needs work. That is my mission!” She grinned as she continued, “It’s great fun when Brad comes home all horny for my well-used pussy in spite of all you do here. I think a man can like his woman being sexy and wicked. Brad sure does.”

The next day when both men were out of the house, Emily mixed them a drink and began probing, at Brad’s suggestion, what kind of fantasies Cara had. In reply, Cara asked what kind of “interesting” things Emily had done. With this opening, Emily gently led into the watersports that she had tried and enjoyed. Surprised at first, Cara asked lots of questions then, finally, asked Emily if she had done that with Brad.

“Yes I have.”

Cara asked, “Could you and I try it out to see if I like it?”

Emily replied, “It’s more erotic and fun with men but ok.” They both drank lots of tea and water to fill up the plumbing, stripped, and went to the bathroom. Emily remembered to turn on the video recorder so Frank could enjoy it later. She told Cara, “I don’t want pee on my face but anywhere else is fun,” and lay down in the tub.

It took Cara a while to relax enough to pee while standing up but she was finally able to let loose. Aiming was another skill to learn but she managed to splash Emily’s tits and pussy with her hot liquid. Emily shuddered with excitement and rubbed her clit all wet with piss. Then it was Cara’s turn to be the target. Emily was much more skilled and thoroughly sprayed Cara on her most sensitive parts. Cara also jilled her wet pussy.

After they were emptied, Cara said, “That was more fun than I thought. I can see how having a man involved might be better. It’s easier for them to aim!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.