Ice Fishing With the Twins
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I watched the twins next door grow up and was good friends with their mom, none of whom ever expressed any interest in ice fishing, which was my passion. Then one day the Tomboy twin said she wanted to go. She took her hockey skates with her and, after she fell through thin ice, I had to warm her up. It turned out she liked the warming up part better than the fishing part. And so did the girly twin, after she heard about it. If only we could have kept it secret from their mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I’m sure your mind has already forecast how this would go. There I’d be, in a house filled with naked women, parading around, all trying to entice me to supply my penis to one instead of the others. Or maybe you fantasized about it as a harem, where I just picked one at random to satisfy my craving for pussy.

Sorry. Wasn’t like that at all.

Actually, nothing changed for a little while. I still did my work from home. I did eat breakfast and supper with them pretty regularly, but I’d already been doing that 75% of the time anyway, and a 5% or so increase in something isn’t all that noticeable.

I think part of what moderated things was that, because they knew they could have me, the twins weren’t impatient to get to it. They weren’t sluts, after all. They were just two teenage girls who had ended up in the kind of relationship most teenage girls don’t.

The other thing was that, two days later, Gloria got hired full-time by a dentist in town to be a combination receptionist and records clerk. The office was only open four days a week for general patients, but they were ten-hour days. He also worked on weekends, doing complicated surgeries or whatever, but Gloria didn’t have to be at the office for that.

Another thing was that the girls were still in school, so they were busy all day with that.

So, as it turned out, Monday through Wednesday and Friday, Gloria wasn’t there for me to lust over. And the girls were at school. With extracurricular activities, I didn’t see them until late, if I saw them at all.

Gloria did, however, have Thursdays off.

And on her first day off we celebrated.

And yes, it was in bed.

It was completely different than our first time. That time had been complicated by the newness of it all, the fact she was unsure as to whether she should even do it or not, her emotions about the girls, and who knows what else. This time there was teasing, and innuendo, and seduction, and lots and lots of foreplay.

It started with a phone call, at 8:30 in the morning.

“I’m all alone over here,” she said, morosely.

“Kind of quiet with the girls at school, huh?” I said.

“Yes, and they’re in high school. Bob, before long, I’ll be lonely all the time!”

“No you won’t,” I said. “I’ll be there to bug you and make you wish you were alone.”

“I think it’s affecting my thought processes,” she said.

“How so?”

“Well, I got up, but I can’t decide what to wear. I’m standing here naked, shivering, and I can’t decide what to put on.”

“Do you need help? I’d be happy to help,” I offered.

“Would you?” she asked, brightly. “I’m sure I’d feel better if I had some help.”

I went over and, of course, she was fully dressed.

“It was chilly so I just threw something on,” she said. “But you can still help me choose an outfit for the day.”

That, of course, involved taking off what she’d put on, and then she said it wasn’t fair that she was naked and I wasn’t. Then she was cold again and ‘remembered’ how warm it had been in bed.

So we ended up in bed, touching each other everywhere and making out like teenagers. I teased her clit with my fingers and sucked her nipples. She surprised me completely by going down on me. Within seconds I knew Sam’s ability as a cocksucker was genetic because her mother was just as good. She could also tell when I was close, because she stopped and kissed her way up over my belly to my chin.

“You didn’t shave, this morning,” she said.

“I didn’t know I’d be doing this,” I said.

“You’ll be doing this every Thursday, from now on,” she said. “Thursday is my day with you, all alone.”

“If I’m with you, you won’t be alone,” I teased.

“The girls are getting restless,” she said.

“I’m not sure how to proceed, with them,” I said.

“We agreed they’d treat you like someone they’re dating.”

“Really?”

“Yes. they have to make a date with you and inform me, so I know where they are.”

“Won’t that be hard on you?” I asked.

“Not at all,” she said, kissing my stubble again. “I don’t own you, Bob.”

“Yeah, you do,” I said. “I’m not interested in any other woman.”

She crawled up and started rubbing her pussy against the bottom of my erection.

“You’re interested in the girls,” she said, breathing faster.

“How about we talk about you and me, instead of the girls,” I said.

“Okay, how about you put your lovely hard penis in me?” she said.

“I’d like that very much,” I replied.

She reached to guide my prick into her slippery slit and groaned as she was filled. She sat up and rocked back and forth several times. Then she leaned down to kiss me.

“I want you to do this with me a lot,” she whispered.

“Maybe I should sleep over more often,” I said.

“Maybe you should move in,” she groaned, rubbing faster.

“Is this house big enough for all of us?” I asked, reaching to pinch her nipples.

“You’ll be sleeping in my room,” she panted.

“What about the baby?” I asked.

“Ohh, Bob,” she moaned, going even faster.

“I’m gonna get you pregnant,” I huffed, mauling her breasts. “He’s going to suck milk from these breasts.”

She had her orgasm then.

So I let go and had mine, too.

We did other things that day. We rearranged the furniture in the living room, and she made some space for me to bring clothes over. We decided I wouldn’t live there, but I’d spend most nights there. My house would be for dates with the girls.

We made love two more times before the girls got home.

It was a fantastic Thursday.


My first date was the next night. The girls surprised both Gloria and me when they decided they wanted it to be a double date, meaning double girls. Both wanted to be with me together, like we’d been on the ice fishing trip.

We went bowling, believe it or not, and the girls acted just like normal ‘nieces’ with their uncle. That’s how they introduced me to a couple of other kids who were there, and who they knew from school.

After stopping for ice cream, they got me in bed and gave up any attempt at being normal and began acting like otters again, “swimming” all around me, writhing and rolling. They kissed me and sucked my dick and then each kissed me while the other sucked my dick. In the end, they lay side by side on my bed. I rodded one of them for fifteen or twenty strokes, and then moved over to do that to the other. That deteriorated when Karla got close and wanted to finish, so I stayed in the saddle and used my bag of tricks to squeeze an orgasm out of her pussy. Then I moved back to Sam, and got her off. I wasn’t supposed to cum in them, because they weren’t on birth control pills, yet. They had an appointment, but it was a couple of weeks away. And after they were on the pill, it would take a month before full effectiveness was reached.

I came in Sam anyway. I couldn’t help it. And I came in her knowing I might be knocking her up. I couldn’t help that, either.

They both stayed the night and sometime around three in the morning I mounted Karla and shot off in her, too.

I went with them to go home for breakfast the next morning, and confessed to Gloria. I did it in front of the girls, so they’d know how serious this was.

“I can’t control it,” I said, looking downcast. “I want to make babies in all the Robertson women.”

It was obvious the girls were unworried about things. I already knew they loved it when I came in them, seeing as how they both encouraged me to do that. Karla said she never felt more loved than when I was spurting in her.

Oddly, Gloria just took it all in. She stared at the girls, and then at me. I expected things to get rocky, but what Gloria decided to talk about wasn’t whether or not her girls were unrepentant about risking pregnancy. It was about something else entirely.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you,” she said, as we started eating. “What’s going on with your college admissions?”

What Gloria was referring to is what I think of as the very stupid practice of encouraging high school juniors to take the PSAT and then use that score to apply to colleges. Colleges have been foolish enough to endorse this practice. They can then send information back to the student, explaining what they need to do to secure acceptance into that college’s program. Personally, I think this is just a scam to try to ‘lock in’ a student who, otherwise, might go to a different school. It probably also lets the college solicit yet more money from its alumni because of all the “bright prospects” coming up “soon”. I’d heard about this practice, but had not heard that the girls had participated in it.

It got very quiet and the hairs on the back of my neck suddenly stood up. It was like some invisible ghoul had come into the room and was hovering over us, licking its chops.

“I haven’t finished any paperwork,” Sam finally said. “I’ve been busy.”

Gloria looked at Karla, who had remained mute, thus far.

“And you?” prompted Gloria.

“Me, too,” said Karla, looking down.

“Okay, here’s the deal,” said Gloria. “I didn’t go to college. I got married right out of high school. Is that what you guys plan to do? If so, to whom do you plan to get married? Or are you going to do the same thing I did when my husband died and I suddenly had to earn a living myself ... without a college degree. That means shit jobs for no money. Why don’t either of you want to go to college?”

“I didn’t say I don’t want to go to college,” said Sam.

“If you don’t apply, you don’t go,” said Gloria.

“We’re going to apply,” blurted Karla. “We’ve just been too busy.”

“Why are you lying?” I asked, suddenly. I’ve never been accused of having loads of tact. I said this based on pure instinct and the fact that I knew the girls so well. It was obvious they were covering something up. I thought it was interesting that Gloria didn’t scold me for saying it, but all she did was sit there.

Both girls jerked their heads up, and then they went back down. I never saw anybody more interested in eating than those two girls.

“We’re not lying,” mumbled Karla.

“Sure you are,” I said, not seeking permission from Gloria to continue with my interrogation. I hadn’t even known the girls were supposed to be in the application phase of things. Neither of them had ever mentioned a word about it. That was one reason I was suspicious. But their behavior at the moment just screamed collusion and mendacity. “I just want to know why. It’s obvious you don’t want to send in applications. If you have time to spend a night at my house, you have time to fill out some forms. So just answer your mother’s question and we can move on.”

Sam finally lifted her head.

“We don’t actually want to go to college,” she admitted. Then she looked back down.

“I’m tired of school,” said Karla. “And I still have a whole year left after this one!”

“I want to be a policeman,” said Sam.

Gloria and I stared at Sam. This was something we’d received no hint of in the past.

“They don’t require college,” said Sam. “They send you to the state academy.”

I won’t bore you with the details, but this conversation went on for most of the day. I suppose a few highlights might be helpful, though.

“You know how I feel about this,” argued their mother. “You know what happened to me because I didn’t go to college. I was lucky to get the job I have now, without some kind of college.”

“You can’t afford to send us to college,” said Sam. “We’ve known that for a long time. And even if we got scholarships, that wouldn’t cover everything. We’d have to work. College is hard enough without having to work, too.”

“And where will you live?” asked Gloria, at one point.

“If we can’t live at home, with you, then we’ll rent some place and be roommates.”

After hours of wrangling, back and forth, it occurred to me that I had some power in this equation. Or hoped I did. I was about to go all in, in this impromptu poker game, and if I ended up not having the cards, I could lose everything.

“Here’s the deal,” I said. “I won’t have sex with you anymore unless you promise to at least pursue an associate’s degree at Kaw Valley.” Kaw Valley Technical College was the local vo-tech school.

“That’s blackmail!” said a very energetic Samantha.

“No, it’s me being as responsible as I can. I already told you. Every time I make love with you, I wish I could get you pregnant. Getting you pregnant when you have no clear plan to have a career, or be responsible for your own future, would be the worst thing I could do to you. Unemployed single mothers live like shit, and I won’t be part of that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.