Ice Fishing With the Twins - Cover

Ice Fishing With the Twins

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I watched the twins next door grow up and was good friends with their mom, none of whom ever expressed any interest in ice fishing, which was my passion. Then one day the Tomboy twin said she wanted to go. She took her hockey skates with her and, after she fell through thin ice, I had to warm her up. It turned out she liked the warming up part better than the fishing part. And so did the girly twin, after she heard about it. If only we could have kept it secret from their mother.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

It was Samantha who suggested we take off on Friday after school, so that we could set things up that night and have a full day of fishing Saturday.

I immediately smelled a rat, but Gloria did not. I think maybe the concept that she’d have two nights of peace and quiet to herself made it seem like a good idea to her, too.

Both girls were ready on time. I had to leave room for one of them to sit in the back of the extended cab, but the bed could handle the overflow easily. Speaking of beds, I bought another air mattress. It would severely impact free space in the tent, but only at night. They could be stacked on top of each other during the day.

The girls chatted like normal on the way up there. Sam said she wanted to go back to the same place, so she could catch another pike. It seemed completely normal on the trip.

Neither girl complained about the cold as we set up camp. The ice was thicker now, and I saw vehicles out on it, so I took the chance and drove the truck out to where I wanted to fish. We cut two holes. I brought a chain saw with me this time, and made the holes bigger. It destroyed more of the floor in the tent, but I never used that tent for normal camping, so it didn’t matter.

It was already dark, but I sensed nobody was tired. So I put four lines in the water and we fished. As I suspected, both girls got bored within half an hour. Sam sat by the lantern and read, while Karla lay on top of the stacked air mattresses and played some game on her tablet.

Another bass took a line and I pulled it out of the hole. It was about the same size as the last one. Both girls suddenly got interested again.

“It’s going to taste sooo good,” promised Sam.

“We’ll have it for breakfast,” I said, “But it has to be cleaned tonight.”

“Why?” asked Karla.

“Can’t clean it if it’s frozen,” I said.

“I’ll show you how,” said Sam.

For the next ten minutes Karla groaned and moaned and said, “Ewwww” half a dozen times.

“No way can I do that,” she finally said, as Sam held up the headless carcass.

“Just wait until you eat it,” said Sam. “You’ll change your mind.”

“I don’t even think I can taste it,” moaned Karla.

“More for me,” said Sam, happily. “I’m hungry, now,” she said.

“You can cook something if you want,” I said. “I brought plenty of food.”

“We should have S’mores,” she said.

“I guess you could roast a marshmallow over the stove,” I said. “If we had marshmallows. Or graham crackers. Or chocolate. I didn’t think about S’mores.”

“Who goes camping and doesn’t think about S’mores?” asked Karla.

“We’re not camping,” I said. “We’re ice fishing.”

“Do fish bite at night?” asked Karla.

“Fish will bite at all hours, as you just observed by that bass hitting our hook,” I said. “I don’t usually fish at night, but only because I think it’s cruel to the fish if it gets hooked and has to stay that way all night.”

“What Sam just did to that fish is what’s cruel,” sniffed Karla.

“It didn’t feel a thing once she cut the head off,” I responded.

“When do we go to bed?” was her next question.

“I guess whenever we want to,” I said.

That was when the bomb dropped.

“I know you guys slept together last time,” said Karla. Her voice was conversational, as if she hadn’t said anything important at all. She added another salvo. “I want to do that, too.”

There it was. I was busted.

I sat there, staring at them. My eyes went to Sam.

“You said you weren’t going to say anything,” I accused.

“No, I did not. You asked me if I was and I deflected,” she said. “We’re twins. We share everything. I couldn’t possibly keep that a secret from her.”

“I know it was her idea,” said Karla. She was completely calm. It was obvious she’d given this a lot of thought.

“We can’t do that, Karla,” I said.

“Sure we can. Sam said there’s plenty of room in the bags when they’re zipped together.”

“It’s wrong, Karla,” I said.

“You’re talking about cultural norms,” said the straight A student. “You might notice that we’re on a frozen lake, miles and miles away from our usual culture. Sleeping together to preserve body heat is obviously a good idea. Nobody needs to know it happened.”

“That’s what your sister said, last time, and as is plainly evident, somebody else did find out about it,” I said.

“Only me,” said Karla. “And I already know you slept with Sam. So there’s nobody else to tell. We do share everything. But only with each other. Nobody’s going to find out.”

“That doesn’t make it right,” I said.

“What you’re objecting to is the appearance that things will be sexual. Sam said you didn’t have sex. Was she lying?” Karla’s face was impassive.

“No, of course not,” I said. “We didn’t have sex.”

“And all you did was sleep ... together ... inside the same sleeping bag, right?”

I thought of Sam’s hand, gripping my erection. Did Sam share that part with her twin? I didn’t want to talk about that if Karla didn’t know.

“Something else could happen,” I caged. “Accidents happen sometimes.”

“If you think you can accidentally have sex, I think you’re deranged,” she said.

“What I think is that you have no idea how sex can be had,” I said. “This is the student, giving the master advice.”

Rather than taking me seriously, she laughed.

“You? The master? That’s the funniest thing I ever heard.”

Sam decided to impart some wisdom.

“He’s worried he’ll want to have sex with us.”

“Well, we both know that won’t happen,” said Karla.

“I think it will be too tight for anything to happen at all, except be nice and warm,” said Sam.

That’s when I found out Sam thought my two bags, when zipped together, were big enough for all three of us to fit into. The one Gloria had bought for Karla was to be used as a blanket over the zipped-up bags.

They’d spent some time thinking about this.


I said, “No,” but they ignored me and zipped my two bags together. Karla unzipped hers and spread it over the other two.

Then, they both stripped naked and got into the big bag. Karla acted like she’d been naked in front of me hundreds of times. She didn’t blush or titter or cover anything up. She and Sam dove into the bag and settled in about a foot apart and just looked at me.

“Hurry up,” said Sam. “It’s freezing in here.”

“Well, snuggle with Karla,” I growled.

“Ewww! Rub up against my own sister, naked?” Her voice was shrill. “What are you, some kind of pervert?”

Forbidden desire is insidious. For instance, in this situation, I felt like I had two choices. They were basically helpless to keep me from pulling the “blanket” off of them, zip it back up and use that myself. Or ... see if my bags really would hold all three of us. I suppose I could have gotten in the truck and slept there, but that would mean running the motor all night and I didn’t want to do that. Besides, even if I lay across the back seat, I wouldn’t be able to straighten my legs.

What caused me to reject option number one was the fact that the sleeping bag Gloria had bought was sized for a teenager, and not for a grown man. My shoulders would stick out of it and, in this weather, that would be a very bad thing.

So I really only had one choice, which is an oxymoron. If there is only one thing you can do, you don’t really have a choice. But I knew I was trying to rationalize what my subconscious mind wanted to do. I wanted to get in that bag with those girls. So, as I made my “one choice” I still knew that saying “I didn’t really have any choice, Gloria,” would sound both trite and false.

Then there was the fact that, by the time I got naked, I already had an erection. I should have let the lantern die completely before I exposed it, but if I’d done that it would have been pitch black and I’d have stumbled around. So I got naked first, then turned it off, and went to the bags as it got slowly dimmer.

This time two sets of eyes glittered at me as I flaunted my manhood.

I had already exacted a promise that, if I didn’t fit, then all three bags would be zipped back up as single units, and only one person would sleep inside each one. They agreed to that much too quickly, but I didn’t pay attention to that, then. It was a small victory and I grabbed it. I should have realized they were already in the expanded bag, and already knew how much room there was.

I crawled in between them and immediately had two naked bodies plastered up against mine. It was tight ... but we all fit.

“I thought you said he’d be warm,” complained Karla.

“He will be,” said Sam, rubbing her breasts against my arm. “Put your arm around me,” she ordered.

There was some fumbling as I put an arm under each girl. They ended up with their breasts pressed into my sides and their legs draped over mine. I knew those legs were running into each other, but there was no “Ewww”ing going on.

I have to admit there was more room than I expected. It wasn’t roomy, though. The fabric of the bags was tight across us and I was sure that their backs were tight against that fabric. Normally that would mean they’d get cold. What keeps you warm in a sleeping bag is the “bag” of air around you that your body can keep warm without sucking too much warmth out of you. Cloth, even as bad a conductor as it is, still conducts, so you don’t want it directly against your skin. The “blanket bag” helped with that problem.

Things warmed up quickly. It wasn’t uncomfortable. I began to have hope.

Then Karla’s hand reached for my penis, and everything went to shit.

I know that sounds dramatic. After all, Sam had done that, too, and had gripped it and squeezed it. And if that’s all Karla would have done, then I wouldn’t have been so dramatic about it.

But that’s not all she did.

After she did all that ... she stroked it three or four times.


My problem, in reacting to all this, was that because the twins were so similar so much of the time, I thought they would be similar in their reaction to this. I know I described important differences in them, prior to this, but I wasn’t thinking about those differences when I climbed into that bag with them.

I should have.

Sam’s interest in my physiology came from a place where she wasn’t interested in boys. But I wasn’t a boy. I was her buddy. She was curious about the male of the species, and I was the only one she felt comfortable exploring with. She didn’t want to have sex with anybody. She just grabbed at the chance to be naughty with a guy she respected, and who she knew wouldn’t push things or try to hurt her.

Karla, on the other hand, did like boys. She’d liked them for quite some time, and a major part of her day was spent trying to get boys to notice her and chase her around. She loved the concept that boys got boners because of her, and she had fantasies about what she’d like to do with those boners. Of course doing that with an actual boy, at school, would be folly of the greatest kind. First, they would brag about it. Second, it was highly likely that they didn’t know any more about sex than she did, and that it wouldn’t go at all like her fantasy went. Third, boys were already getting in fights over “whose she was,” as if she belonged to them. And all she did was let them kiss her!

So Karla was horny and frustrated a lot of the time. Sam masturbated maybe once a week. Karla rubbed for an hour every night. She got wet just thinking about rubbing, and planned what fantasy she’d think about as she did it.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.