Homecumming

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Traveling man meats many loving women along the way, but especially when he makes a stop at home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   .

It was a happy homecoming party. Steve had returned home after four years of traveling the less explored parts of the world. As a talented writer and photographer, he’d paid expenses by doing articles for magazines and other publications. He’d become a bit of a local celebrity. Plus, it was his twenty-fifth birthday. He was tanned, buff, and even better looking than when he had left.

After the buffet dinner some music started in his parent’s back yard and the dancing began. As the plentiful drinks flowed, quite a few of the young women from the neighborhood and his high school class, both single and not, began offering their intimate pleasures later that night. He politely took rain checks but filed them away in his excellent memory. He asked women of all ages to dance so the next-door neighbor lady, Polly Spencer, wasn’t surprised to find herself in his arms.’

What did surprise her was his straightforward request to share her bed that night. She had lost her husband six months earlier so there was no impediment other than the twenty-year age difference. She had, of course, fantasized briefly about this hunk who had been her son’s best friend for many years, but figured it was just an old lady’s wishful thinking. She couldn’t answer right away ... it was a bit of a shock. Finally, she stuttered, “Rrrrrealy?”

Steve gave her a quick discreet squeeze and said, “I’ve wanted you for a very long time. I’ll come through the back gate an hour after the party wraps up.” She nodded and sat down when the dance finished, wet between her legs with anticipation.

She was sitting on the back patio in a robe and nursing a glass of bourbon when she heard the gate open and saw a figure approach her. He sat on the loveseat next to her, putting an arm around her. She said quietly, “Can I get you a drink?”

“The only thing I need is you,” Steve said as he leaned over and gave her a first kiss. An electric shock ran through the woman, ending in her crotch. She arose, took his hand and led him to her bedroom. Several candles were lit, providing a soft glow.

Polly turned to face her young admirer and opened her robe, revealing a beautiful pair of D cup breasts which hung on her chest with lovely curves. The voluptuous orbs were capped with engorged nipples. “You’ve tried to see these ever since girls became interesting ... here they are!”

Steve moved closer. Each hand cupped the bottom of a breast as his mouth sought out and teased the nipples alternately, making the woman gasp and moan. He finally paused and removed his clothes. Then they lay beside each other on the bed.

Holding and admiring his erection, Polly said, “When I babysat for you I washed this and wondered how it would grow up. It’s beautiful. I want to taste it, but later ... it’s been too long since I had one of these inside me.” She straddled him and they both groaned as his thick seven inches filled her wet pussy. She rode with skill, varying the pace and action of her hips as his hands and mouth kept her tits well stimulated. She had climaxed once early on and now felt his rising finish. She wailed softly as the baby batter spurted out inside her clutching cunnie, triggering her climax again.

They slept and fucked until 6am, hungry for each other. After a quick shower together, Steve slipped out the back to go home. Polly slept until nearly noon.

Steve had decided to spend at least a month at home, resting and recharging. He needed some time away from the exciting but stressful mode he had been in for years. Then he would decide what to do next.

He spent the day wandering around the small town, refreshing memories and visiting with people who recognized him. One of those was Becky who he had dated for six fuck-filled months before he headed out on his journey. She was working in a store and called to him. As they chatted he noticed the rings and she said that happened about a year after they broke up.

She invited him to dinner with the clear promise of “catching up on old times” since her husband was out of town for a week. He brought wine and flowers.

Becky declined the wine since she was two months pregnant but gave him a wet kiss for the flowers. Dinner was ripe with promises of pleasures to come, like the scene in “Tom Jones”. The table was left uncleared as they tumbled into bed. Becky moaned as Steve plundered the pussy he hadn’t visited in four years. She kept exclaiming how he was better than she remembered and her husband was never as good as that. She begged for his wigglers in her.

Steve smiled at that request. First because she was already pregnant, but mostly because he’d had a hopefully reversible vasectomy before setting off on his travels. One set of complications was preventable.

There had been plenty of opportunities to impregnate women having a wide range of ages, starting with the rather young third wife of an African tribal chief who assigned her to his hospitality. Steve had been apprehensive but her precociousness and eagerness made it a good experience. She got far less of her older husband’s limited virility than she wanted, so Steve got all the young black pussy he could handle while he was there. Then there was the 75-year-old South American matriarch who loved young cock. She assigned two of her daughters to assist him in his field work, figuring that they’d chaperone each other. Instead he had a pussy for both mouth and cock during work and lunch breaks.

He was surprised by the number of propositions he got from husbands who wanted to see their wives take on a white pecker. The contrast with yellow, brown, and black pussy and ass was enjoyable and a few of the husbands wanted to touch and suck the white meat as part of the experience.

After satisfying Becky and promising some repeat performances, Steve went home, stripped to his robe and went next door at the arranged time. When Polly started sucking her favorite lollipop she stopped and said, “Tastes like pussy! What have you been up to ... or should I say into?”

Steve laughed and told her about Becky. “You can see that I’m still interested in you, right?”

“Well, at least wash it off, you horn dog. Guess I’ll have to go hunting cock to keep up with you.”

Steve said, “Actually that is a good idea. I think you will be surprised at the increased interest guys will have in you now that you are sexually active. It’s a subconscious male competition thing. I used to wonder why I’d be more interested in some married women than single ones. Turned out they were the ones getting laid more.”

Polly asked, “So you wouldn’t mind? And you’d still make it with me?”

“Hey, it’s your pussy so you make the decisions. I’d really like it if you’d tell me about any adventures you have ... it will only make you sexier as far as I’m concerned. And fair is fair. There a few other women here in town I’d like to lay.”

Sure enough, that Sunday after church, Polly got asked out by two men. One was her age and one quite a bit older. She accepted both for subsequent nights. She was especially aroused all three nights as she coupled with Steve late each evening. Sunday because she’d been asked out; Monday because it was her first real date even though she didn’t really connect with the guy her age and declined another meeting; and Tuesday because the older guy turned her on and she resisted only because it was the first date. He got to squeeze some tit through her clothes and she felt a good sized lump in his trousers. They set another date for Friday.

She invited this suitor for dinner at her house. He brought champagne and they finished the bottle before she took him to the bedroom. He fucked her damn well, better than she expected for a 65-year-old. His thick rod stretched her nicely and her bouncing tits kept him well stimulated. He later admitted to using pills but she didn’t care; whatever worked. She texted Steve who had been out on a date too.

She just stayed in bed and before Steve slipped his shaft into her sheath, Polly warned him it would be pretty sloppy. Her date had cum in her twice. Steve laughed and said he liked it slippery. He’d been laid earlier too so they could just take their time and enjoy. They did and Polly was glowing with satisfaction. She’d never fucked two men on the same day before and loved it.

Becky’s husband returned to a horny wife. She let him think it was all because she’d missed him but had to arrange some afternoon delights with Steve a couple of times a week. It reminded her of her single days when she’d get some variety in her twat. Steve hadn’t minded when she’d fuck an old boyfriend once in a while just for fun. He liked sloppies.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.