The Third Sex - Cover

The Third Sex

Copyright© 2018 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 10,000 women are abducted. They return seconds later, four months pregnant and altered. What the hell happened?!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

Leslie soon returned with the replacement gown. She was wearing a crisp new nurse’s outfit.

I was waiting patiently, nude.

“Thank you for such a memorable experience. It was so hot!” she said softly.

The nurse gave me a peck on my cheek, then left.

I sat down at the table and tried to collect my thoughts. So that was what it was like to fuck a girl. It was very sexy. I would not object to doing it again.

I felt tired, so I turned out the lights and climbed into bed. It was around 10pm.

Like most hospital rooms, it was impossible to make the room completely dark. There was a side light that made it possible to see my way around the room, but not enough to keep me awake.

I dreamt that Andrea was fucking me from behind, and I was fucking Leslie. The nurse was laying under me, with her legs wrapped around my wide ass.

I came in my sleep. My first wet dream.

I woke up to find Andrea standing at the foot of my bed. She was naked. Her clothes were folded on the table. I don’t know how long she had been watching me. Her erection was rock hard, standing straight out. She had one hand holding it, slowly stroking it. Her breath was coming out in shallow pants.

“I can’t stop thinking about you,” she whispered.”

“Me neither,” I replied. I lifted my sheets to show the sticky residue underneath. “I was just thinking of you.”

I don’t know if she saw the gooey mess, but she did see my full-on erection. “Oh my!” she exclaimed softly.

Without thinking, she stepped forward, until she was next to my boner. She tore her eyes away from it and looked into my eyes, “I’m not sure I like you,” she whispered.

“And I don’t know enough to form an opinion of you,” I replied. “But I cannot deny that I am strongly attracted to you.”

“I-I’ve never been with a woman before.” Even in the dim light, I saw her blush.

“I’m not sure we’re truly women, not anymore.”

Andrea let out a gasp, “I’ve not thought of it in that way.”

I reached out a placed my right hand on her left breast. I didn’t grasp or pinch.

She let out a gasp.

“Let’s get together and see what happens.”

Panting, she nodded, “Okay.”

I spread my arms, “Where do you want to do me?”

That startled her. I guess she thought I’d take charge.

“I guess we could start off with you on your back.”

I nodded. The good old missionary position was a start.

I got on my back, spreading my legs. With some trepidation the blonde crawled on top of me.

I reached down and lifted my balls, giving her easier access to my vagina.

With more skill than I expected, she slid her cock into me. Her body pressed against my testicles.

I cried out, “Ow! You’re hurting my balls.”

She instantly pulled out, “I’m sorry!” she whispered.

“If you want, I can scoot to the edge and you can stand. There are some controls that lower the bed height around here...”

Andrea shook her head, “I’ll just do it from behind.”

I nodded and got down on the floor. My ass stuck up in the air, and my head and tits on the floor. It felt like the right position.

My young fellow she-male skillfully slid her cock into my pussy.

I let out a sigh, “Oh yeah!” Once she was in me, I lifted my torso with my left hand, so that I could jack off with my right.

I couldn’t see it, but Leslie was diddling her clit as she was fucking me.

She pounded me with steady strokes.

The double stimulation was indescribably wonderful. I don’t think anyone who is not like us can fully understand the sensations that were filling us. Our bodies were experiencing two build-ups to two orgasms. We were both moaning as we felt our orgasms rise. I timed my stroking, so my orgasms would be simultaneous.

We both cried out as we came. Leslie’s penis and vagina both squirted at the same time. My cock spewed onto the floor at the same time my vagina came, clamping down on my lover’s cock.

Even with the intense orgasms, we were both still hard, with no sign of sagging.

“Now you do me,” whispered the young tech.

I don’t know why she was still whispering. Her cries of ecstasy just seconds before should have dispelled any semblance of secrecy.

I nodded, and we traded places.

Another feeling of déjà vu hit me as I grasped the blonde’s narrow ass. I knew I had done this before, maybe not with Leslie, but with other girls like us. I just wish I could remember it.

Seeing her testicles hanging under her vagina made my erection swell. I don’t know why. It was just a natural reaction.

As I drove my cock into her I said, “Maybe next time, I’ll do your ass.”

“Oh yeah!” cried my lover, as she rose up, so she could masturbate her dick.

It was great to be on the giving, as well as the receiving end of sex. The variety of experiences made it even more enjoyable.

We flopped on the floor, panting afterwards. For some reason, it seemed the natural thing to do.

I looked over at Leslie. Seeing the blonde with her limp cock, lying between her legs, was so sexy.

She saw me leering at her, “What?”

“Do you still not like me?” I asked.

The archivist looked at me thoughtfully. She occasionally glanced down at my large dick. “I still find you loud and vulgar. But the fact that you just gave me the best sex of my life makes up for a lot.”

I crawled over and kissed her. Andrea eagerly kissed me back. Our tongues darted in and out of each other’s mouth. I’d never kissed a girl that way before, I don’t think.

When our lips parted, I moved down and started licking her cock. Our kiss had already made her semi-hard. The addition of my mouth got her fully erect.

She moaned in appreciation.

I put her cockhead in my mouth and started sucking.

“Oh, Lara! You are so good!”

When I started diddling her clit with my thumb, while finger-fucking with my index and middle finger, that sent her over the top. She cried out and came in my mouth.

I tried to swallow it all, but the sheer volume of her cum overwhelmed me. It spurted all over my face, dripping onto her leg and my tits.

Her erection had not gone down, so I continued to suck her off.

She finally decided that she would return the favor. She scooted around and started giving back to me, the same as she had received.

Feeling her suck and lick my new cock was heaven. Soon she had taken my whole penis in her mouth, with my cockhead fucking her esophagus. She had more skills than I gave her credit for.

I had never been good at deep throating, but I tried again. Surprisingly, I found I had gained some skill at it. I no longer gagged.

Feeling her finger-fuck me was almost too much. Like Andrea, it caused me to come hard and fast.

Unlike me, my lover took my load straight down into her stomach. I think she wound up with a very full tummy.

She came two more times before I felt her go soft.

I pulled off her, and watched, as she continued to suck me off.

When she’d finally finished draining me, Leslie stood up. “I better get back to my room,” she said softly.

I nodded, “Our beds are too small for us to sleep together.

“Do you want to take a shower first?”

She looked down at her naked body, covered with cum and sweat, “You’re right.”

We walked to the bathroom

I watched her shower. It was too small for us to share.

When she was finished, I took her place.

By the time I got out, she was gone.


I was woken in the morning by the orderly, delivering me breakfast.

Along with him came Detective Robin Cox, whom I had talked to right after I had woken.

“How are you feeling?” she asked

I shrugged, “Not bad. I am ready to go home.”

“I heard you had had a lot of sex yesterday.”

I gasped, “How do you know.”

She pointed to a small black glass plate that was in one corner of the ceiling. “This room is for people who need to be monitored at all times. Remember, we were not sure how you were going to take your sudden physical changes.”

I blushed and nodded, “Since I’ve woken, my sex drive is in overdrive.”

“Well there is nothing wrong with that.

“If you are going to leave, you are going to need some clothes. Remember, you were naked when you appeared here.”

I hadn’t thought of that. “Will you go to my house, and get me an outfit?”

She nodded, “Of course, I will have to break into your house, since I don’t have a key.”

“Don’t do that!” I exclaimed. I proceeded to tell her where I hid my door key outside.

The detective nodded, “I’ll be back with your clothes in about an hour. I will be going to Ms. Conner’s house too.”

I stayed in my room, and Andrea stayed in hers, while waiting for our clothes, and our discharge paperwork done. I think she was a little scared by the intense physical reaction we have around each other.

I watched some TV while I waited. The news channels were full of stories about the ten thousand women who had mysteriously been changed worldwide.

I was glad that there were so many of us. It helped keep the focus worldwide, instead of being focused on just one person.

The big news was that a famous young actress, who had been nominated for an Oscar the year before, and a Senator’s daughter were among the transformed.

When Det. Cox returned, carrying one of my dresses and a pair of walking shoes, Andrea was with her, wearing a yellow dress. Evidently, I was the officer’s second stop.

Just seeing her caused me to get hard.

It also had the same effect on her. I notice a small bulge showing against her skirt.

If the police officer noticed this, she diplomatically said nothing.

“Here’s some clothes for you. I hope it meets with your approval.”

It was one of my few dresses. It was red with black highlights. I wondered why she chose that one. “It’s fine,” I replied.

Without thinking twice, I slipped off my gown and took the dress from Det. Cox.

The red-head tried to look away, but instead stared at my body in morbid fascination.

I don’t know where my modesty had gone.

My erection pushed against the front of the skirt some, but it wasn’t noticeable, unless you were looking for it.

“Are you both ready to go?” the police officer asked.

Since I’d arrived nude, I had nothing to take with me. I nodded.

Det. Cox escorted us down the hall, to an elevator

After the door closed and she’d pushed the button for the proper floor, the red-headed detective said, “There are several photographers waiting out front for you to exit. I thought you’d prefer for me to drive you home.”

We both nodded. “Thank you,” Andrea said.

I spoke up, “Detective, could you do me a favor?”

She looked at me leerily, “Maybe.”

“Could you get me the names addresses, and phone numbers, of the other eight women in St. Louis who were abducted like us? I’d like to get in touch with them.”

Lisa Cox nodded, “That’s a good idea. I’ll see what I can do”

Andrea nodded, “See if you can get their e-mail addresses as well.”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

In the parking garage, we were escorted to a dark blue sedan with tinted windows. I sat in the front seat with the detective, while Andrea sat in the back. Both of us in the back would feel like we were being taken in for questioning.

As we pulled onto the highway heading toward my house, the red-head cleared her throat, “Do you mind if I ask you a question?”

I looked at the driver, “Go ahead.”

“What is it like? Being a she-male.”

Andrea piped up, “That is not the correct term. She-males are men who have been surgically altered to look like a woman. They still have a penis but not a vagina. The correct term is hermaphrodite.”

Det. Cox shrugged, “My apologies. ‘Hermaphrodite is such a long word and sounds rather cold and scientific.”

I said, “Someone recently called me a Her-man.”

Andrea nodded, “I like it. It retains the start of the scientific word, but shorter.”

“To answer your question, Detective, I would say, how would you respond to a man who asked you what it was like to be a woman?”

She nodded, “Point taken. But you were a woman, until recently. You are now a her-man. You have a basis of comparison.”

I thought for a minute, “It is so weird, having a penis now. We have these new hormones surging through our system, making us constantly horny. Hopefully we will settle down soon.”

The officer nodded, “I see.”

I could tell she had more to ask but did not feel like getting more intimate in her questioning.

About two miles before my house, we exited off the highway. “Ms. Conner’s apartment is the closer of you two, so we will stop there first.

We drove up to Andrea’s apartment complex. All the units faced the front. Andrea’s was on the top floor.

The detective motioned for me to come along as well, “You’ll want to see this.”

Det. Cox gave the key that she had gotten from the manager and gave it to Andrea, who used it to open her front door.

The small apartment was stuffed with books and DVD’s.

“Everything seems to be in its place,” the archivist said.

“Go to your bedroom,” said the policewoman.

We all walked in to her cozy bedroom. The bed had obviously been slept in, with the sheets and blanket pulled up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.