The Third Sex - Cover

The Third Sex

Copyright© 2018 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 10,000 women are abducted. They return seconds later, four months pregnant and altered. What the hell happened?!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Time Travel   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

I woke up in a hospital. I felt a wave of déjà vu as I raised my head and looked down at my feet. My body was completely covered, from the neck down by a sheet and thin blanket. I watched a pole rise up where my vagina should be. It soon stood nine inches tall.

I knew, against reason, what that was, and I reached down to look under the covers, but my hands were restrained by straps to the hospital bed’s rails.

A middle-aged woman with red hair, wearing a conservative grey suit stepped into my room, “Sorry about the restraints. It’s just that some of the women’s reactions have been rather ... violent.”

I looked at the stranger, “Who are you?”

“Det. Robin Cox, Dallas PD.”

Fear gripped me for a moment. “Am I in trouble?” I asked.

“Not at all. We are just trying to find out what happened to you ... This morning, you suddenly appeared at the entrance of this hospital, unconscious, naked, and in your current physical state.

“What is your name?”

I told her, “Lara Pine.”

She asked me where I lived, my phone number, and where I worked.

I gave her all the pertinent information.

“Do you remember what happened?”

I thought back, and all I could remember was a gray fog ... Regretfully, I shook my head. “What day is it?” I asked.

When she told me, it sounded correct.

The detective nodded, “If you remember anything at all, be sure to notify me.” She placed her business card on the side table, next to my head.

“As to your current physical state, I will turn you over to Dr. Kinkaid.”

A young doctor, tall and slim, with a boyish grin, walked in. He had a curly headful of golden brown hair and brown eyes. His nametag said “Dr. Roger Kinkaid”.

He cleared his throat, “I suppose you have figured out some of your situation.”

I nodded. Blushing, I asked, “So, I really do have a penis?”

He nodded in return, “And I am to assume you did not have one before.”

“Of course not!

“Do I, um, still have a vagina?”

Smiling, he said, “Your girl parts are still there, tucked behind your new boy parts.”

“But how did this happen?”

The young doctor shrugged, “Now that is the big question. To be honest, we don’t have a clue. There are no signs of surgery. Your new penis looks like it has been there all your life, like most hermaphrodites.”

I had heard that word before, and knew what it meant. I had never really given it much thought.

“Now that you are awake, I will give you a quick check-up.”

Putting his stethoscope in his ears, he listened to my heartbeat and breathing. He then took my blood pressure.

“Everything seems normal,” he said.

“That’s good.”

“Except for the obvious abnormality.”

He then cleared his throat, “There is one more thing I need to tell you. You might find it more disturbing than your newly acquired body parts.”

I doubted that.

“You are pregnant, three months pregnant, in fact.”

My jaw dropped, “That’s not possible. I was in the middle of my period yesterday.”

“And yet it is true.”

I looked down at my stomach, and saw a small bulge.

The physician watched me carefully, “You are taking this very well. Much better than the other girl.”

That shocked me, “What other girl?”

“A young lady was next to you when you appeared in front of the hospital. “She had been similarly altered, and is slightly further along in her pregnancy than you.

“And you two are not the only ones. Ten women have appeared in front of St. Louis hospitals today. All at the same time. They all are altered like you, and pregnant.

“World-wide, approximately ten thousand women, all appeared just like you did, in virtually every country in the world.”

I was shock by the scale of the incident, but was also relieved. I was not alone or unique. I would have a support network to help me with any new challenges I might experience.

The handsome young doctor approached me. “Since you are taking the news so well, I think it is safe to remove the restraints.

He did so, quickly and efficiently.

“Thank you, doctor,” I said. “Can I go home now?”

“We would like to keep you overnight. Just so we can see if there are clues to how all this happened”

Wanting answers, myself, I agreed.

“I would like to take a sample of your blood.”

I nodded, and he produced a syringe, and drew my blood.

“There will no doubt be specialists who may want to do more tests, in the near future.”

“Anything to get to the bottom of this.”

He headed toward the open door, “I will let you have some privacy. No doubt you will want to see the changes to your body.”

When the doctor closed the door behind him, I took a deep breath, and looked down at the erection that pushed up against the thin blanket and sheet that covered me. During my conversation, it had not wilted. In fact, it may have gotten a little taller.

I felt it grow and throb in my crotch. I had never felt anything like it before. Even at my most amorous, I had never felt anything this strong.

With some trepidation, I looked under the sheet and blanket. I was wearing a hospital gown. My erection was straining against it, leaving a large gray splotch on the thin white fabric, no doubt from the precum that was coming out of the tip.

I pushed down the covers, so they just covered my ankles. I grabbed the hem of the short gown and pulled it up around my waist, so I could see what it was hiding.

There it was, sticking out, my penis. It was slightly longer that nine inches, and at least an inch around. It was larger than my ex’s that’s for sure. It was dark red in color, full of blood. It’s head was purple. It twitched, just from me looking at it. Precum was pouring out of the tip.

It didn’t look artificial. No signs that it had been attached to me. If I didn’t know better, I would have said it had been part of me all my life.

At the base were two testicles, larger than golf balls. They were round and full; no sign of wrinkled skin. They were definitely full.

I should have been shocked or afraid, but I wasn’t. It was like I knew what it would look like.

My hands were drawn to my member, almost on their own. I wrapped my right hand around it, and started pumping.

I had given my share of hand jobs as a teen. I had no idea how much pleasure I was giving my boyfriends.

I reached under my balls, with my left hand, and found that my clitoris was still there. My vagina was leaking fluid at least as copiously as my cock. I started diddling my rock-hard clit.

I moaned as my double masturbation swept through my body. With my state of arousal, I expected to come quickly. But my orgasm was slow in coming.

I increased my pace of beating off. My balls drew in, and I knew that I was going to blow any second. I felt pressure start at my testicles and rise up my shaft.

I came hard, shooting cum about three feet up in the air. It soaked my stomach and gown. Some of it even hit my face.

I got out of bed, looking for something to clean up with. I went into the bathroom, and found a paper towel dispenser. I pulled out at least a half dozen, and cleaned off my body.

My cock was still erect, though no longer deep red in color.

As I was doing this, I involuntarily licked my lips. Some cum had evidently gotten on my lips. I tasted my sperm for the first time. It tasted no different from the cum I had tasted from my other male lovers.

I looked over at the small shower that was in the bathroom, and decided that a shower would be the best course of action. I got in and cleaned myself off.

Rubbing the liquid soap over my body made me examine what had changed, and what hadn’t. My breasts were still B-Cup, and my hips were still the same. My belly had a small bump, attesting to my pregnancy. It would get bigger no doubt, in the coming months.

I had wanted to have a child. During my ten years of marriage, we had tried, with no luck. I went to a fertility expert, and she found no problem. She said that my husband should get his semen checked. He refused. I think he was scared of what the results might be.

I cleaned my new cock with a washcloth, and wound up masturbating again. My cum hit the shower walls and was quickly washed away.

My raging erection had finally gone down. My dick hung heavy between my legs, and swayed as I walked out of the shower. Yet another new sensation.

My gown was stained, but it was all I had to wear, so I put it on after I had dried off.

I decided that I didn’t want to get back in bed, so I went and sat down at the small table by the window in a chair with a padded seat and wooden back.

I was about to turn on the TV, when there was a soft knock on the door.

I thought it might be the doctor. “Come in,” I called.

Through the door came a young woman, also wearing a hospital gown. She had long curly blonde hair and was at least ten years younger than me.

She was also six inches shorter than me, which was not unusual. I was quite tall for a woman, almost six feet tall.

The young lady blushed, and said softly, “Is it true, that you are like me?”

One look at her, and I felt an instant attraction. It was not lust, but something on a more primal level. It just felt like we belonged together, physically.

My erection sprang back with a vengeance. And her body had the same reaction. Her thin gown made it hard to hide.

I stood up, letting her see that my reaction was the same has hers. I grabbed of my gown and lifted it, to show her my new erect penis.

She stood there, with her mouth wide open, staring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.