A Certain Sort of Sister - Cover

A Certain Sort of Sister

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Uni-student Bradley is tracing his family who fostered him out being an unwanted late child; but finds that only his sister Linda remains alive. One day his computer search finds her : Linda age 30, married yet pliable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Romantic   Incest   Humiliation   Bestiality  

Shelia vaguely realised there was a crystal chandelier above her where before there was sky!

The female voice belonged to an attractive young lady with dark hair the same as Guy.

“Well she’s a sexy little thing Guy,”

“Yes; but she went down like a ninepin having shied Romeo.”

“My god Guy! She’s wearing my old clothes! Who is she anyway?” asked Pamela,

“She’s mother’s foster-girl from London; she seems to be accident prone.”

Shelia then mumbled, “ I’m so sorry I ran into you Mr Guy.”

Guy’s finger stroked her cheek and his spice-scented cologne penetrated her senses. “ You OK?”

“Right as Rain,” she smiled weakly.

Guy and his sister Pamela both let out a relieved chuckle.

Guy then strolled off into the garden to ponder.

“Well its nice to see my old clothes are useful. I understand that your Rupert’s new night-nurse; so we’ll be rubbing up against each other from time to time.” Her fingertip brushed Shelia’s lip, then she turned and left the girl alone.

Shelia had wandered into the garden now; her head brimming over with events.

Coming to an aged oak tree she had a sudden urge to climb into it’s low heavy branches. It seemed beckon her as a refuge. She clambered into it and sat astride a broad bough; deep within its foliage.

Then after a short while she was startled by Guy’s voice!

“It seems it’s our destiny to be drawn together young Shelia.”

“Mr Guy! Where did you come from?”

“Well ... this has been my secret escape place since I was a lad; a place I come and figure things out; and I think you felt the same when you decided to climb into this old oak tree?”

Shelia was surprised and pleased that he was talking in such a manner to her, “Why ... yes, so many questions have come in at me since I arrived at Squires Lodge Mr Guy.”

“O K ... like what for instance?”

“Well ... for instance, why does Rupert live at Squires Lodge; when his father is in London?”

Guy stared gently at Shelia. “I should have realised your far too bright for that to have escaped you young Shelia ... Well, I’ll tell you, but you really have to keep it a secret: is that a deal?”

“Oh, well yes of course Mr Guy; I give you my word!”

“O K; well ... Rupert’s father in London: Well he’s not actually the father of Rupert.

And ... well I may as well tell you now Shelia, I am Rupert’s father.”

There was a period of peace while the implications of this statement settled in her mind,

“So ... you and ... your sister Pamela ... are Rupert’s parents?”

Guy smiled ruefully, “Yes I know it’s not normal; and I don’t expect you to approve, but at least you know the truth young Shelia; look, just call me Guy”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.