Bailey's Brother - Cover

Bailey's Brother

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 1: Bailey Teases

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Bailey Teases - Young teen Bailey Marsh tells the first person account of her own incestuous corruption at the hands of neighbors, teachers, and drug dealers. And it is all her brother's fault.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Black Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Ok, so the thing you have to know about my brother is that he’s kind of a pervert. I’m not saying that lightly, I mean you know, he hides it well, but deep down he is a total pervert. I didn’t know it back then, but I sure as heck know now. Thing is, he’s blond, and he’s two years older, so all my friends basically think he’s the hottest thing ever. I don’t get it, I mean, yeah, he isn’t a bird face like Adrianna’s big brother Oswald. But Ozzy is in college and he has a car, so already way hotter than my brother. I don’t get it, Addy and Becky swear he’s the cutest thing ever.

So yeah, my brother Brian is a scrawny blond senior at Arlen High, and I’m Bailey, a scrawnier sophomore. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the blond hair. I’m kind of a sandy brown straight boring hair, I swear, if it was black I’d look Asian from the back. I can’t do a thing with it, it’s just ... straight. I didn’t get my dad’s blue eyes either, I got kind of indecisive eyes. I mean they’re kind of green some days, and kind of greyish, hazel-ish. They’re all over the place depending on what I’m wearing. My mom used to say they changed with my mood, but that’s a crock. The best thing about my eyes is that whenever my brother goes outside on a sunny day, he sneezes and I don’t. Woo hoo.

I’m not saying I’m ugly. I mean, I’m not a knock-out, but my mom is pretty much the only person telling me how beautiful I am. Here’s a tip from the pros. If you’re mom is the only one that thinks you’re pretty, you’re probably not modelling material. Ok, yeah and maybe her friends too, but they’re being polite. Also, don’t listen to what my mom says, I don’t have low self esteem. I am just a realist. I mean if I was pretty then maybe Garrett would have noticed me by now? Please?

It was Sunday, my homework was done, and Constance (the goddess) was having some of the girls from cross country over at her place, which meant that Addy and Becky were going to be there. I might look like I could be a cross country runner, but I’m not. I’ve got flat feet. Like I said, I’m just scrawny. So I was on the couch looking through Facebook and Insta and reading Brave New World on a bright and sunny day. It was warm out but I just like curling up on the couch. I figured Brian would be locked away in his room playing video games or something, so I was pretty much alone. I got a ping on Insta. It was Becky. She was in a bikini posing with Constance, Eric, and Garrett.

I heaved a sigh before I gave it a like. After a couple seconds I gave it a couple heart eyes. I mean might as well seem nice about it. Not like Becky knew that I liked Garrett. Well not liked, but I think he’s cute is all. Doesn’t matter. Whatever.

I sighed and got back to reading.

Brian tromped down the stairs, in black skinny jeans, a t-shirt, a hoodie, and some vans, and rounded the banister heading to the front door.

“Hey, you heading to the arcade at the mall?”

“Uh, yeah,” he shot back and started going again.

“Wait, take me with you!”

“Why? You hate games.”

“Yeah, but I wanna go to the mall.”

“Why? You don’t have any money.”

“Yeah, but I can look. Come on, take me with you.”

“Sorry Bails, not gonna happen.”

“Quit it!”

“What, Bails? What is it, Bails?”

I sneered at him. He knows I hate it when he calls me Bails. Mom tells me not to let him get the better of me, and to let it go. “Whatever.” He heads out with a grinning, “Later Bails.”

I guess that’s probably what did it. That last little dig he had to get in. As soon he the door shut and his key locked the front door, spun off the couch, my white ankle socks hit the floor, and I padded on up to his room. I grinned big when I saw his laptop was still unlocked.

‘Time for revenge,’ I thought.

I went straight to his browser. I figured his Facebook might be logged in and I could post some fun stuff, but that wasn’t the first picture I saw.

“Woah.” It was a porn site, paused on this girl with small tits with cum all over them. I was about to close the tab, but realized if I did that he might know I was here. Okay, wow, so my brother was into cumming on girl’s tits. I froze for a minute. Okay, let’s get something straight, I’m not a total prude, but this was the first time I saw a porn video. I mean I have seen rated R movies on Netflix, but this was something different. Totally. I guess I was scared? I knew my parents weren’t going to walk in, but what if my brother came back?

Then again, I also kind of wanted to see it. I mean, what was my brother looking at when his door was closed? I closed the door and thought about locking it, but that was too much. I did a quick listen to make sure I was alone.

‘Yup, alright. I’m really going to do this,’ I thought. I scrolled back a little bit and watched the cute brunette jerking off the guys cock. The guy was pretty built too, though all I could see was his leg, his hip and, of course, his thing. The video was mostly focused on the girl. That’s the thing, though, she seemed to really like it. She didn’t look back at the camera or anything, she was just focused on his thing and kept talking. I unmuted it, but she was speaking in Russian, so I couldn’t understand what she was saying.

I guess I should have been disgusted or something. I mean I heard other girls talking about porn like it was really brutal and stuff. Like whips and chains and freaky stuff, right? Only, this wasn’t like that. She was smiling and giggling. She was really jerking him hard, I always thought that their balls were sensitive or something, but he was just bouncing around. I don’t know, it was weird. My cheeks were burning too. I guess it was a little mesmerizing when he started cumming. She aimed his thing and it jerked out all over her chest. It didn’t look like that much, but she started rubbing it in and smiling. I wondered what it would feel like. Was it good? Was it like lotion?

bloop My heart leapt in my chest and I almost jumped straight out of my skin when the notification popped up. Hmm, looks like my brother had a chat application up. g-man (u coming or wut) (omw just left) Looks like he had the app on his phone, too. I grinned, this was too perfect. g-man (u really gonna get em) (hell yeah) ‘Get what? What are you planning Brian?’ g-man (bro sick I gotta be there) g-man (who’s first?) g-man (your sis is hot) That kind of made my eyes go wide. I mean, who was g-man, and he thought I was hot? I bit my lip and smiled.

(Damn man) g-man (u gotta admit tho) (... ) (Yeah ok whatever) I felt a confused thrill as they talked about me. I never thought of myself as hot. Neither did my brother - he was clearly just trying to get g-man to stfu. g-man (yeah bruhddy) (dude no) (she a total prude) (dresses like a nun) G-man (got potential tho) (... ) (maybe) I looked around with a start. It was like I heard him saying, “maybe” in my head and I freaked. I know, I’m dumb, but it just jumped out at me. Okay, so my brother thinks I have potential. More importantly, this mysterious g-man thinks I’m a babe? Wow.

I left his room in a bit of a haze. The more I thought about it though, the more it occured to me that, spying on his conversation was actually the first time I got a bit of real honesty from my family. Like I said, mom would tell me I am beautiful if I had a footlong nose and a unibrow, so this was a little actual unvarnished truth. I couldn’t concentrate on the John the Savage so I put the book down and headed to wash my face. I took a look at the scrawny girl looking back at me.

“Potential,” I announced to myself. Well, that was better than plain. I combed my hair, and even tried to style it a little, but it kept flopping down. Giving up on that I decided to work on my potential with a little make up. Armed with a magazine, I tried a few new techniques. Unfortunately, they looked dramatic and amazing, and I looked more like a clown. I settled on a natural look after I scrubbed up. It was subtle, with a little color in my cheeks and to bring out my eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.