No King - Cover

No King

Copyright© 2018 by peterbeater

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - incest and mom swapping

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking  

While the dishes were washed the ladies talked, it was Mary who kicked the can, “Are you girls as close to your sons as I think you are, or do you only go with each other’s boy?”

Rose, with a little blush, “Nailed, can’t hide much around here! No we share it keeps the boys more excited” Everyone laughed. “Well, lets go see what those three are up to.”

Marnie chirped in, “Let’s hope a lot!” They were laughing as they walked into the rec room, wow the lights were turned down real low and there was a slow dance song on the phono.

It seemed the boys had made decisions, while their moms were gone, Each mom was grabbed with authority, for Mary it was all new, she liked the way a young boy grabbed her, put a hand on her ass and kissed her before they had taken two dance steps. Even though she would have preferred her own son, John’s tongue was welcomed, she snuck a peek, her Jim already had Marnie’s skirt bunched up and his hand on a bare ass cheek, boy those thongs sure leave a lot of flesh. Marnie saw her looking and winked. Talk about a brand new world! She suddenly realized John’s hand was under her shirt, stroking her bare back.

“How nice, no bra, we got to look!’ The hand on her shoulder pushed her back and the other hand popped the two buttons holding her shirt. Before she could complain she was pulled back into an embrace, now her breasts were rubbing directly on John’s tee shirt. He had danced her over to a couch and, and, and she was sitting in his lap!!! She couldn’t remember the last time she sat on a boy’s lap. Suddenly she was worried, was her ass too soft! She knew she couldn’t compete with a teenybopper’s skin tone. The warmth of John’s hand of her boob, now, they were boobs. not breasts, not when being touched like this! Oh my it was so comforting, John was gently lifting her boob and thumb and forefinger were testing her nipple’s responsiveness. She only opened her eyes to be sure she wasn’t the only one being displayed and being demonstrated! Next to them on the couch were Paul and Rose, and in the big easy chair were her son and Marnie, Golly, Marnie’s thong was already below her knees! She was brought back to the now by a hand sliding between her legs seeking her Private home. She surprised herself when she automatically lifted her butt so her date (it seemed better to think of this as a date then an orgy) could slid off her own thong. The next morning when she woke in bed with her son she reviewed her downfall of yesterday, that lift. giving her date access was the first of many grabbing a boy’s dick, sucking a cock, riding three different boys in one day, in front of people, in honesty she rarely sucked guys off and if she did it was always in a dark room and she preferred to be under the covers, she had to smile at herself as she remembers how proud she was when sucking her own son he was the first to cum before the other two.

She heard a grunt and a sigh from Rose, opening her eyes she saw Paul’s hand buried in Rose, four finger and a thumb stroking what had to be her clit. Not wanting to be left out her legs went wider still, in welcome. As first one, then two and finally three fingers invaded her, john lifted from his kiss, “Good girl, what a nice warm pussy you have. You’re not the kind of girl who just lays there are you?” A pinch on her clit let her know John expected an answer.

In the past Mary enjoyed sex but she had sort of been trained to be a passive partner. This was so different. “Oh no, you’ll see I’m a mover, you might have to hang on.” She smiled. John smiled back and she got a lot of tongue shoved into her mouth while her boob got a serious squeeze. And at the same time, those fingers inside her kept turning up her internal thermostat. She had to think back, what was she 16, when there were several couples making out in the same room? Her hand reached for his zipper, soon she was actively jacking a NICE BIG WARM SLICK COCK! Damn, this was fun!

Across the room, Marnie decided to lead the way, she slid of the chair and on her knees bent to kiss and love her newest best friend. Jim was a virgin, lips on his prick sent him into outer space. “Ohhh, that’s wonderful, god. so good! Mrs...” you can’t call someone by their surname when they are giving you that much joy, ‘ ... Marnie, darling. oh honey, I’m going to come, can’t...”

It takes a mother to understand a growing boy, grabbing his cock and squeezing hard, she looked up licking her lips, “ Go ahead honey, just make sure the next one’s in my pussy, I don’t want to warm you up fro somebody else.” A wink and she was back on his cock, deeper this time if that was possible. Twisting her neck she was able to watch his face as he came. This was Jim’s very first cum with a female, it seemed he could talk to girls he just couldn’t sell his product. He’d get close and there was either a verbal no or just a plain ‘I’ve got to get home’ now, looking down there was a grown up, a full blown woman bare-chested, with tits, sucking his dick! And she was looking up at him, while she did it. She Liked It! The thought thundered between his ears. But the real lightening was between his legs, there was a smile in her eyes! Too much, way too much! He came, not in spurts but in rivers, he couldn’t help himself his hands went to the back of her neck, not to force his cock down her throat but to not let her escape. Marnie was not a big fan of cum, for her it was the only bad part of going down on a guy, she accepted it as a side product of having a cock in her mouth. On her knees, submitting to his desires, tasting that pre cum, that smell from their crotch, even the slight odor and taste of urine were all the good parts of sucking, that and knowing she had their cock in between her teeth, anytime, anytime and they weren’t men anymore. a strange sort of power. She loved it! But now, seeing the ... ecstasy, yes that was the only word, Jim was in the throes of an ecstatic experience, and she had brought it on! She was so proud, Let’s see what this does for him? Eyes still locked, she slowly eased off his still hard cock, with a smile she slowly opened her mouth with her head tilted back. Jim saw it!, his cum!!! his cum filling her mouth! Marnie slowly bent her head, and a heavy stream of cum slowly fell from her mouth back onto his dick. Before it could flow all the way to his pubic hair she dove back on him, Lick. Swallow, Lick. Swallow! Jim stared in wonder at the back of Marnie’s head as she gulped him clean. When she released him it was to lick him from the base to the tip of him, completely around his cock. Jim was in love, no one, not even his mom would ever compare to this. As her head fell to his thigh, he reached down and pulled her into his lap. As an innocent he kissed her, so in love he never noticed the cum flavored lips and tongue. For her part, to be kissed right after a blow job, she fell, not in love, but in thraldom, this boy could have anything, They sat wedged together in that chair, always to be remembered as ‘their chair’ Marnie realized the dick in her hand was still rock hard.

Marnie finally remembered her son, there was almost an internal blush as she realized that she had almost forgotten him and she had just sucked a dick, the dick of a teenager in front of people. She never did ‘stuff’ with an audience, somehow, right now she was proud, that feeling of pride almost made her blush brighter, but still she looked around the room without any real shame. Holding that big hard dick, there was her son, Paul had Rose sitting on him, even though Rose’s back was to her she could see her son grinning like a fool over her shoulder, they made eye contact and her son blew an air kiss towards her. That got Jim’s cock an extra squeeze, Marnie was starting to get into this open sex. As she watched Rose was not only humping her son but with each up and down strike she was corkscrewing into him. Marnie was impressed not only with Rose’s slow controlled fuck but with the firmness of her ass, each time she bottomed on Paul her ass didn’t flatten very much. Turning a little she saw Mary facing her, she was leaning back into John, with her legs spread wide Marnie could see John’s cock sliding into her new friend. From this view it looked as if his cock was immense, but it wasn’t that big! Mary took one hand and brought it forward, first she ringed his cock, then slowly inserted a finger into herself while her teen lover continued slowly fucking her, After maybe four strokes that finger eased out of he and up on her clit. Now stroking herself Mary winked at Marnie or was it at her son John? Marnie exaggeratedly licked hr lips in acknowledgment of their shared sluttyness. If emotions had an octane rating that room could have gone to the moon and back; Jim had a grown up, a mother of a friend ridin ... no fucking him! She wanted it! She was doing the work! How can a young boy explain his first time with a female young or old. Jim was lucky, Rose had had both her son and Paul before him, she looked down and saw a willing student, someone to teach to nourish, she loved it! that got Jim extra muscle clenches and some serious spiral corkscrews on each stroke. For Jim it was as if his cock was neurologically magnified he felt everything, every millimeter of Rose’s interior, his mind almost could not register all the sensations he was receiving. When his hands reached for her boobs waving in front of him, it was not to maul, he wanted to cradle. to hold, to touch and when he found those nipples so hard he was amazed, he thought they’d be soft! Gently he started massaging them. Rose for her part, couldn’t believe what a gentle lover she had found. Suddenly Jim went into 7th gear overdrive, now his prick and balls were saying NOW! NOW! His hands went from boobs to hips and he pulled her down and deeper, at that moment he would have been happy if he had a cock that went through her from puss to mouth, At the second of orgasm if his cock had popped out of her mouth he would have been sucking. Rose, came, not so much from his orgasm but from the pure intensity of Jim’s lovemaking. This boy loved it, loved her. When he came in her she felt it, seemed his cock had reached some new high in muzzle velocity! What woman wouldn’t take that as a complement. Rose knew she was good in the feathers but this kid seemed to bring out the best in her, Jim was overpowered with kisses, he loved it, her tongue actually licked each nostril! Rose loved it, A fuck made in heaven! Across the room Mary would have been a little jealous but her own crotch was almost vibrating in appreciation of a soul cleansing fuck. All she could do was smile in happiness for both herself and her son.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.