No King
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by peterbeater

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - incest and mom swapping

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking  

For Paul and Marnie it had started almost a year ago. It had taken almost six months to accept that this was their life style, there wasn’t any more guilt, when they started finding other couples they were over the top, each pair affirmed their own love, or as Marnie would say, “love, or lust, I don’t give a shit, best I ever had.”

Rose was one of her bridge buddies, they had a weekly game at the club, one day after a hell of a game, Rose made 7 hearts, they were having a congratulatory drink at the bar and somehow men came up. Rose mentioned that she had found a regular boyfriend and Marnie had almost automatically said, “Has he got a friend?”

“Unn, afraid not.”

“Oh Rose don’t tell me he’s a married man?”

“No, but he is younger than we are.” Somehow her face was a questioning half grin.

“Hey girl, don’t let that bother you, remember, gather those rose buds where you may, I like those young ones, they may be a little quick on the trigger but they sure make up for it with repeatability” They both laughed. But later Marnie had to wonder, young? How young, what would she say if she knew about her special sweetie?

A couple of games later she was able to steer the conversation, “Hey, I took your advice, went and got me one of those young ‘ens” To answer that quizzical look that raced across Rose’s face she added, “Got to be a little careful though, he still lives at home.”

She could tell Rose was intrigued, Well, good on you, strangely enough my little friend lives at home too!”

Marnie laughed a little self consciously, “We going with the same guy?”

Rose snorted, “Nope that’s one thing I’m sure of!’ Neither one was going to suggest a double date. For the next couple of weeks they spent the after game cocktails telling each other how great their secret lovers were. Then came the day when Rose slipped, “Well John tried,,, “ She stopped cold realizing she had spilled her son’s name.

Marnie who was just like Rose, dying to tell people about her true love, jumped right in. “John, that’s funny, my friend has the same name as my son too. You got two Johns and I got two Pauls.” They both laughed but behind those laughs two minds were whirling.

Rose was the one who broke first, “Why don’t you and Paul come over for a cook out this weekend?”

That night there were two almost identical conversations. ‘Now look you know who’s coming over, I think they’re like us.” Her son looked up. “It’s just the way Marnie talks, she lets little things slip. I could be wrong, so let’s see where this goes, I mean, you wouldn’t mind sharing your old mom if you get something new now, would you? I got to be honest, I miss having a girlfriend I can tell about my super boyfriend.”

Marnie had warned her son. “Look if they are, then we got some playmates, You’ll always be my main man but a little change of pace is fun too.” When they showed up Paul gave Rose a small bouquet of flowers. bought by his mom but instructed what to say. “Here, Mrs err Rose, thank you for inviting us.” John had to smile at Paul’s confusion.

Rose gushed. “Why thank you, it’s been a long time since someone bought me flowers.”They all saw the look she gave her son. Thank you again” And she kissed Paul, he would have sworn there was a touch of tongue in that kiss. “OK you men go out and start the grill, you can have one beer, one! we’ll be out in a little bit.”

As they were putting the last touches on the salad one of them said, “Boy we’re sure lucky to have two good looking sons.”

“Yeah the only thing I worry about is one of those young floozy’s getting their claws in them!

“Oh I know, I want him to date, but he’s just like your boy, too good looking and he’s sure too young to get married.” They clinked glasses and finished their first Tom Collins.

Meanwhile out in charcoal land Paul and John were standing there nursing their beers, when with friends beers were knocked back quickly otherwise their friends would get more than they did, Paul remembering his mom talking about the possibility of those two as playdates, “Hey guy, hope you don’t mind but your mom is hot!”

“Oh yeah I know, I walked in on her coming out of the shower, what can I say, my mom’s a big girl! But hey you got the same problem, your mom is one of the hottest in out school.” They clinked bottles. Then, “I got a few hidden away, you want another?” Two swallows and they were on their second beer and the first empties were hidden in the trash.

Halfway through that second bottle, Paul had an Idea, “How about after we eat, we try to dance with our moms, I mean you do, er d.dance with mine and I’ll dance with yours. I’ll tell you right now, you can kiss my mom. I won’t mind!”

The second Tom Collins was halfway gone when, “Rose, I got to ask you something. My son is at that age, shit no other word for it, he’s horny! I catch him trying to peek at me when I’m coming out of the shower...”

She was cut off. “Oh boy they’re terrible at this age, I almost wish he had a girlfriend, someone to take the edge off for him, I have to use extra soap and bleach on his underwear, sometimes I think he’s going to wear it out”

By the third Tom Collins, someone had said they should dance with each other’s sons, ‘maybe we can take the edge off’ Later no one could remember who said it first. By the time they were on the 4th Collins, they brought out the steaks and all the fixings, they were walking carefully, the boys had hidden their second set of empties and were trying to act sober and innocent. Paul took one look and knew he could relax, mom was well on her way to getting hammered. Rose put on the 40’s station on Sirius and grabbed Paul, “Hey sailor, how about a dance?” When two great big grown up tits bore into your chest, no teenaged boy can say no!

Marnie walked over to John held out her hands and said “Well” Within two minutes she had pulled him closer, “There that’s better. I won’t break.” She nuzzled into his neck. Suddenly he felt it, she had kissed his neck, all those nights with his mother had conditioned his dick, instant erection! just a whisper but it echoed in his ear like a repeat from the Grand Canyon. “Oh your mom was right, you are a big boy!” An appreciative hand slid off her back on to the raise of her butt.

Meanwhile Rose was whispering to Paul, “I should show you the house, I bet you’ll like my bedroom.” Two hands slid down to her hips and now they were doing a slow version of the dirty boogie. Rose wanted to grab that erection she was feeling, but even though she had a lot to drink she was smart enough to worry about scaring this boy off. Over his shoulder she caught Marnie’s eye, they winked at each other in fact Marnie blew her a kiss over her son’s shoulder.

There was a pause for refills, by now the mother’s were pushing beers on the boys. When they got back to dancing, Marnie kissed John, he had a mouthful of tongue and was very happy about it. She giggled as two hands lifted her by her ass cheeks and swirled her around. Rose broke down entirely and reached between them and grabbed Paul’s dick. “She whispered, “You seem to be a well equipped young man. Let me show you around.” Paul could only think, I got something to show you ... Pulling him by the hand she turned back, “I’m going to show Paul the house, you two enjoy yourselves.”

John immediately pulled Marnie down to the nearest couch and placed a large wet kiss on her. “It’s a big house, they’ll be gone for a while.” His hand fell naturally to her breast; was it because he was a young boy, or was she just used to being fondled, whatever it was it felt very comfortable to Marnie.

Two people sat there thinking about that hand, it was on her tit and she wasn’t upset, not her own boy, but another, was she getting to be such a cradle robber that this was cool? ... Was she that horny? ... Well, she and Rose had all but admitted they were doing their own sons so this...

She stopped thinking as a thumb and forefinger captured her nipple, captured and started arousing her. Now it was John’s turn, he had sat there a moment surprised that his hand was on the tit of a friend’s mother. In his mind, his hand had become gigantic and it must be cherry red as it felt so hot. When he felt that nipple harden under his touch, his teen aged ego convinced him it was him, not a natural response to outside stimuli... ‘Cunts, their all cunts’,,, He kissed her again only with a lot more tongue. There, a hand was digging at the zip on his pants! His hand released that lovely breast to dive under her skirt. Marnie couldn’t believe how hot that hand was on her thigh, John couldn’t believe how warm, how humid that thigh he was touching, so firm, so fucking hot!

The grand tour had ended in the master bedroom, it was corny, but it worked, “Paul, feel how firm this new mattress is.” From sitting side by side to falling back so only their lower, legs weren’t on the bed was just a natural progression, Rose was so happy when Paul kissed her, she had been afraid she would have to lead the way all through this seduction. A girl likes to feel wanted, it’s fun chasing a guy, but the guy has to be interested too. On her side their lips-locked and tongues dueling to the death, Rose had her ass grabbed, that hand did not belong to an inexperienced teenager, she found it reassuring that she was in the hands of a guy who knew his way around. Paul grabbed her upper ass cheek and pulled her over, now she was on top. opening her eyes for a moment she was looking into Paul’s open eyes, he was studying her! She lifted her head to say something...

Before she could, “Boy I think your ass is firmer than mom’s” Ever woman likes compliments, but now her own son betraying one of her best friends, her whole mind smiled

“Why thank you sir, hopefully you’ll like the rest of the package” Suddenly they were sitting up again and she was being unbuttoned, kissed and... ‘field-stripped’ ... popped into her mind, seemed to be the only word that fit, blouse undone laying on the sheets, a zip and a pull, she lifted her hips and her skirt was on the floor... ‘ god he was faster than her own... ‘ She half turned exposing her back, “Please” He didn’t need any more instructions, a quick one handed squeeze and two hands at the straps. The girls were out in the open. The minute her nipples hit the open air they started to harden up. Rose had always been proud of her bust, sure she was older but she knew from the tennis club she stood out in not only her age group but there were a lot of younger ones at the club who had to be envious. When those hands dropped to her panties, it was automatic, her hips went up to give him room. Is there a woman alive who doesn’t take a deep breath that first time naked with a new man? She opened her eyes and there was Paul, still with that steady stare. Locking eyes with her she felt his hand, a stroke of her neck, slowly down her chest, one breast explored, hefting, a nipple touched, then gently squeezed, then that exploring hand slowly moved south when it ran over her belly button she was almost sorry it didn’t stop and fondle, Rose had sort of made up her mind, she was going to be the cool one, but when she felt her pubic hair being flattened she couldn’t help it a shiver of anticipation moved her entire body.

“Don’t worry, Baby, we’re going to get there and you are going to be very happy, now open those legs, welcome me.”

Reflexively her legs snapped open, “Good girl, we all like a girl who does what she’s told, what she’s supposed to do.”

... little smart ass who does he think...

As his thumb and forefinger grabbed her clit she stopped thinking about anything besides her own pleasure. Her eyes popped open again, now her seducer was smiling! “See, see what good girls get?” She could only smile in agreement. Now one, no two fingers slipped into her, she hadn’t even realized she was that wet! There was that thumb, rotating slowly on her clit as the fingers dug deeper into her soul. “Such a good girl. nice and wet for her daddy, you like this with John? Tell me, there something special you like, what extra can I do to put you over the moon? As he said that there was a finger out of her puss and that super slickness was transferred to her clit. BANG! she had a surprise cum! A first for her, usually she slowly built up to an orgasm, but wow instant! Then lips on her nipple and fingers back inside her, her ass started to corkscrew on the bed. “I think it’s time for Rosey to get laid.”

Before this moment she always hated Rosey, that name just sort of pissed her off, today her legs just went wider, “Please” her hand reached for the cock she knew had to be there. Oh boy bigger than her own son, Ohhh! She pulled Paul on top of her. “Do it!, Do Me!, Now!” She was wiggling to trap his cock.

Ah the wonders of a first fuck! Paul could feel every little ridge and bump inside of Rose, It was as if his cock was the explorer, new, so new, the same but so different. Normally the shaft of his cock was more part of the delivery system now, this moment, it was recording new sensations, Rose had a bumpy cunt, little, like pimples, touching and guiding him, deeper and wetter. Then the head of his cock took over sending sensations not only to his balls and brains but it seemed, even his toes! Ohh he really loved fucking older cunts they were so fucking good. He smiled as he thought about... ‘fucking being fucking good...

Rose had brought him to this bedroom with the idea of seduction, now Rosey was getting fucked, royally fucked... ‘Oh shit this kind of cock, this absolutely great sex ... This cock was big, wide stretching her, pushing her limits, she loved this! Rose had always held a certain telltale in her sex, if she could feel the foreskin moving inside her, it was usually the sign of good sex. But now she was already at the roof of the Cathedral that made up her orgasms, two more strokes and her hips were rising up to meet him, she was going to ... oh shit she came, not only came she was in the fucking bell tower! Can’t get any higher than this, next stop heaven! She felt it, she was going to have another cum and then she just started a continuous cum It might have been just a minute but the next day her inner muscles were sore, not from stretching but from involuntary clenches, she tried but she had no idea of how often she came, 5. 10, 100? Wow, this was great sex! She still loved her son more than anyone, but she sure wanted another taste of that Paul.

After her morning shower, no washcloth today, too sensitive, she was drying in front of the full length mirror and was surprised to see a normal looking vulva between her legs. At the very least she had expected some swelling, she wouldn’t have been shocked if there was some sort of neon sign down there blinking! Yesterday had changed her life, when the boys made them go down on each other, and they were full of cum by then, shit she liked that too!

Back on the couch John could feel the heat the moistness of Marnie, it was both wonderful and so arousing, He moved less than an inch and his fingers were touching a silky taut pair of undies. Sure, he had had sex with his mother, but this was an outsider, it was as if he was a virgin. His hand was gently stroking that silken treasure chest while the other hand was welded to the boob and nipple beneath it. It took courage on his part but his hand moved down to join the other under her skirt, “Lift up honey, let’s get this out of the way!”

Marnie breathed a sigh of relief, they were getting somewhere. “The zipper’s on the side.” Her panties were gone and her ass barely back on the couch when she had to raise up again as John pulled her skirt down and off. Marnie was so hot she was afraid that John could smell her. “Honey, let me.” She was undoing his pants, carefully being sure to not hurt that prick she could feel trying to push it ways to freedom. There, she had it, in her hand! Damn, boys now days seemed a lot bigger than when she was a teen! It just seemed natural to lean down and kiss the head of his prick. Besides men liked that so much! Now it was his turn to lift his hips, pants below his knees, Marnie started on his shirt as he kicked off his shoes and using his toes managed to get his pants off. John had been naked with his mother but this was so different, this was not his mother this was a neighbor lady, in it’s way much more exciting than mom, afraid he would cum to soon he slid off the couch and buried his head between her legs. Marnie may not be in love but this a man wanted to eat her, to get her off! This was not her son, this boy wanted her to be happy, She melted.

By the third lick, his tongue and fingers had shown her that Rose had taught her boy well. This was one of those rare times tha she could just relax, no not relax, enjoy, yes enjoy not worry about her partner she laid back and allowed herself to sink into a swamp of self indulgence, waves of pleasure rose from her crotch, waves that her entire body swallowed. Her hands went to John’s head, not to guide him but to show her appreciation, between that tongue those fingers then his lips would join in the assault and suck. She came and even during the orgasm she felt her great good fortune, this guy knew how to eat pussy!! After her, maybe, third cum, this was no time to count, she had to, she had to show him. Pushing and shoving she had John on the couch and her knees on the rug. No teasing now, her first down stroke was as far as she ever taken a cock in her mouth. Oh fuck what a lovely prick, she wanted to worship, to give pleasure, at that moment she knew this was what she was made for! God had put her on earth to please, to suck cock, to give and give again. Her entire being was focused on the prick in her mouth; the head, the foreskin, the shaft, head soft and rough, shaft hard and smooth, the foreskin moved under her tongue, she had her eyes closed to increase her awareness of the cock she was sucking! Suddenly she realized she was proud to suck this cock. She sort of smiled around his cock,,,, proud cocksucker, proud ... She pushed down so hard she gagged.

John not only heard her gagging, his cock sent out sensations of praise as she involuntarily swallowed. He pulled her up, such devotion needs compliments, “good girl, great cocksucker” he kissed her. A first for both of them, she could still taste her pussy on his lips and he was savoring himself off of her lips. Quicker than she could react, her knees were over his shoulders, she was reaching for him when his prick slid into her, the two of them were so slick it was not an invasion it was an open welcoming.

Filled with cock, she smiled up at her teen jocker, ... cocksucker, he called me a great cocksucker ... she was proud, it was lovely to have someone acknowledge her skill. John saw that grin, ... call her cocksucker she smiles ... wait till I fill your ASS ... Marnie saw the smile, ... so much, do much I can teach ... They came and it seemed that they came for a solid minute. Laying there side by side, John still hadn’t caught his breath, “WOW, anytime, anytime.”

Later. washing up before finding the others, Marnie smiled, “You should get a permit for that thing.” They both laughed. He slapped her butt, “Ohhh!” They were only three rooms away from the other two but Marnie was centered on her ass. She couldn’t believe it, sh was turned on by that slap. She had read about women getting off by being spanked but never thought she’d be in that class. Her mind formed a vision of her over John’s knees, being spanked like a little girl. Oh spanked until I agree to ... ANYTHING! She felt herself getting wet again!! When they turned the corner into the living room there was her son, on his knees Rose in front of him on her hands and knees.

Rose was getting close to another cum, up until today she thought sex with her son was the best sex that could be had anywhere, but this, a willing cunt for a teenager, this giving, this submission had wakened something deep inside of her. She had realized this is where she should be, on her knees bowing to male superiority, the fact that she was being fucked by a kid, made her debasement even hotter. Paul looked up, “Mom. John, come over here, Rose is so hot, Come on mom, give her a taste.” It only took a moment and Marnie understood, releasing John’s cock she was down on the floor. legs spread as she hunched forward. It took a second for Rose to comprehend war was going on, this was a first for her but today all the barriers were down! She extended her neck and bowed down before this wondrous thing, she rearranged her arms, now on elbows rather than hands she tasted her very first pussy, even before her tongue touched she smelt it, that was her son’s cum, she knew that smell. That cum juice was hers! Rose dove in, no tentativeness here Marnie gasped in pleasure, her little cunt was being devoured not just eaten. This was a blitzkrieg of oral sex, she collapsed quicker than France. For Rose every pump from Paul went right through her up to her tongue and into Marnie’s puss. Rose felt another monster cum coming, she pulled back enough so that she wouldn’t bite Marnie, as it was she burrowed her nose into her friend. That was enough to send Marnie right after Rose. Paul had started out watching, but this was too much for his cock, it went from semi hard to FEED ME. He grabbed Marnie’s hair, turned her head and rammed his cock into her throat. Marnie was fighting her gag reflex, wallowing in a major cum and savoring a cock in her mouth, she almost passed out from sensory overload! Best ever, best ... she was rewarded with a blast of cum from her son’s friend! DAMN, she loved getting fucked around like this, she smiled at the pun. All four sort of collapsed on the rug, in a couple of minutes Paul crawled over to his mom and hugged her, soon the two original couples were rejoined, mom’s were holding their sons soft sticky dicks and sons were holding those old familiar tits. Unbeknown to the boys their moms were holding hands, somehow touching each other made all of this even better, but there is some sort of tribal memory that both women knew, men really get off watching two women make love, but only if the men order it. Spontaneous lust or worse love, gets guys instantly jealous. In this case they didn’t have to worry, both their sons loved watching them together, they were convinced that their amazing pricks had unleashed their mothers libidos. Well they were teenagers and still had a lot to learn.

Basically there were two almost identical conversations that evening they both went sort of like this:

“Er I had a good time today”

“you didn’t mind...”

“No”

“even when”

“you two together that was a turn on”

“Did you like it when I did”

“When she did”

“When you did”

Some of the exact quotes were, “Honey you are wonderful when you go down on me, but it takes another woman to...”

“That time when I watched you was so hot”

“I never thought i would like...

“So, is it OK is we do them again?”

“You think we could get...”

“You know I bet...”

Two couples went to bed that night, but all four minds were thinking about somebody else. It was Wednesday when Rose and Marnie got together for coffee at the mall. Normally they would meet at each other’s house but after their mutual love fest they were both a little cautious. Both wanted some more and both were worried, what if I try and get shot down? If I go over there will I be able to not make a pass? Both showed up at the good restaurant burdened with packages. Marnie set the tone, “No coffee for me, how about a Tom Collins?” Starting on their second drink, Marnie dove in, looking around to be sure no one was sitting next to them, she started, “I got to say last weekend was a lot of fun. When the four of us were together I was really turned on.

Rose interrupted, “Oh, am I glad to hear that. The hottest thing I ever did, John and I talked, he’s in love with you.” Pitching her voice even lower, “After he told me how great you were, he realized what he was saying, he apologized all over the place, but you sure made an impression on him.”

Marnie laughed, “It’s the same way at our place, I keep forgetting how young our guys are. You know you’re just the second gal Paul’s ever been with.” Another quick look, “And you’re the first I’ve ever been...”

“Me too,” Rose was grinning from ear to ear, “You know they got ball practice today, it’s just a short ride to our house.”

“Check please”

Per Rose’s instructions, she pulled in next to her at the garage. “No sense letting the neighbors start thinking.” Rose dropped her packages at the kitchen door, “Would you like a drink?”

“Maybe,” she got kissed, “some water,” Rose grabbed two bottles and led the way to the nearest kingsized.

There it was for both women, that feeling of teen aged lust. they not only wanted each other, they wanted it now! The race to skin was basically a tie, both stood there for a moment looking at the nude lady in front of them, then it was kiss, fall on the bed, and roll in it, their lust had them, they couldn’t touch each other enough. Rose as hostess felt she should give her guest the first orgasm, Marnie was sure they were in this together, It took a couple of minutes but they were soon in a passionate 69, both women; after their first insane deep licks, that need to show, to conquer?, to give pleasure?, to take?, started to take time to inventory the flavors before them. For Marnie, she never had thought she would be licking another woman, now here she was, not only licking but liking it, A flash memory of how long it took her to not gag sucking her husband’s cock, and now here, only her second time and she was sure she was being very professional in her pussy licking. Somewhere in the back of her brain, she was a little surprised at how nice it was, yes NICE, to go down on a girlfriend.

Rose was slurping, no other word would fit, she had her tongue wide, flattened out and pressing against the cunt, no pussy here, this was a raging cunt making demands on her and her tongue. Demands she was more than willing to meet and exceed. At the start of every great romance is the need to give more than you get. At that second, Rose wouldn’t have been happy until all of Marnie’s hair popped off in ecstasy. She laughed a little at that idea, a laugh that turned into a snort as her mouth was buried in her new girlfriend’s lovely little cunt. Her hands pulled harder at Marnie’s ass trying to force more of her into her own mouth. The juices, the flavor, the aroma, Marnie’s skin texture, everything was new, and everything was beautiful. If Rose had had stronger neck muscles she might has licked on her new lover for an hour, as it was 20 minutes had her neck and shoulders sore. In desperation she rolled the two of them over, now with Marnie on the bottom, she started sliding up.

When they were matched, tit to tit cunt to cunt, Rose opened her eyes, there was Marnie staring at her with what could only be described as a lover’s smile. As her lips descended she thought ... this is our first kiss, a kiss of love, those others those were lust, this was sister to sister, lover to lover. At first it was tenderness, as if afraid to hurt each other, soft warm lips touching. Neither one at that moment even thought of the smell and taste of each other on their lips. If anything Marnie had a fleeting thought, ... anointed, holy oil, blessed, she was blessed with this love ... They were lovers not just sex crazed cunts, and as a lover Rose slowly and gently inserted her tongue into her newest, her sweetest love. Here were two grown up women who had just eaten each other who had just fucked in front of each other and they were french kissing like 12 year olds at their first boy/girl party. It was a magic moment.

If you had asked them six months later who had first brought it up they honestly couldn’t tell you but.”You know that Jane, the redhead? I’ve heard her talk about her son, Peter right, anyway next time you’re talking to her listen to how she goes on about her boy, I think she’s one of us.”

The moms weren’t the only ones thinking about recruitment. John and Paul had started their Monday by saying a guarded “Hi” on the way into school, by lunch time each boy felt he HAD to talk. Paul started, “I got to tell you that was the greatest day of my life! When the four of us were toget---”

“Oh god that was so fucking hot! When I watched my mom suck your dick, I got so hard I was scared I might actually split the skin.”

“Damn, you realize we’re a couple of motherfuckers?”

“And damn proud of it, too!” They both laughed, now that the ice was broken, somebody said, we got to get more moms in on this. Maybe it was John who first mentioned Jim, “Did you ever see his mom? She’s a knockout.”

“Shit you’ve heard him in the locker room, he talks a lot about sex.”

“Yeah but look at us, we both shut up about that stuff once we were fucking.” They formed a ‘sort of’ plan.

After school they walked home with Jim, Taking a deep breath Paul dove in, “We got to tell somebody, this weekend we got laid!”

When you’re a teenaged boy that subject takes all precedence, “What, who where were you.” Omitting names and relationships both boys more or less told the truth. Two older women. sucking, fucking. the ladies going down on each other with details about blowjobs. Not only did Jim have a hard on, strangely so did John and Paul.

Jim rose to the bait, “Can I meet these girls?”

“Well now, they aren’t girls, these are grown ups, like your mom’s age, I got to tell you, they fuck as if they hadn’t been laid in 20 years”

“Come on guys, I don’t care, I mean if they put out.”

It was what they were waiting for. Paul went first, “Hey thse aren’t fucking skags, they’re nice ladies who love to fuck...”

John jumped in, “and suck, but why should we share, tell you what, you get a girl that will play and we will have a six way. shit like a Porno film.”

“Oh yeah, where am I going to find a girl that’ll do that?”

“Don’t get mad now but, you know your mom’s really nice looking, how long she’s been divorced, she might be interested.”

Jim did get angry but the stiff cock in his pants said ... weeeell, maybe, “How could I even bring that up, I mean?” From there it was a sort hop skip and hopefully a jump to, ‘lets get our moms together’

Paul was the one who opened up the flood gates, Shit. you two both have good looking moms. I would be happy to have you fuck my mom if I got some of yours.”

Jim remembered last summer at the pool with Paul’s mom, that Marnie and that really small white bikini. Her suntan against that white, her boobs seemed so big. They left Jim at the corner, he wanted to get home and beat off before he did it in his pants, the boys got home and grabbed their moms. Marnie heard about the cookout on her knees sucking her son. Paul had to smile when he felt the suction increase by at least two pascals as he told his mom his plans to seduce and introduce Jim and Mary. “Now mom, I don’t want you making a pass at Mary till we get her fucked by both John and me. You won’t mind adding another youngster to the notches on your bedpost. will you?” She showed her agreement by trying to swallow his cock.

Rose had her legs up knees cocked as her son tried to pound her thru the mattress as he described the two boy’s plan. Between downstrokes she gasped out, “Think I could be the first one to eat her? If she likes it, I’ll hold her ass for you.”

That evening there were three phone calls; Rose and Marnie decided on what to serve and more important what to wear, “We got to break her down right away.”

Paul and John, called Jim on speaker phone, “OK next Saturday at Paul’s; Bar B Que, our mom’s will be dressed sexy, get your mom in the mood.

It was decided that Marnie knew this Mary better, so she called, A short introduction and the hook setting, “Look the reason I called is our son’s are starting to hang out together, we should get to know each other better, you know, boys at that age, got to keep an eye on them, otherwise somebody’s pregnant and off they go to jail or the wedding chapel”

If Mary would be honest with herself, she never wanted her son married, She would hear all these people talking about wanting grand kids and almost shudder. She wanted her honey boy with her forever. Since he was 11 and started noticing girls she had been scared some little tramp would get her hooks in him. It was so nice to hear another mother voice concerns. With a little laugh she replied, “Oh I agree, I’m way too young to be a grandma.”

“Mom, You should wear something else! I know these guy’s moms, they dress to show off, lots of leg lots of cleavage.”

“Cleavage, what are you talking about?”

“Come on mom, I’m a growing boy, we see that stuff, heck we like that stuff!”

“What are you saying? You like to look down my blouse?”

Remembering that this meeting was to loosen up things, Jim dove off the deep end. “Mom, you’ve got good looking figure. All the guys at school know it, and I know it! Heck, I’m proud that my friends look at you that way.”

“That way, what do you mean?”

He was blushing, but he also saw the start of a smile at the corner of his mother’s mouth. “You got to know what I’m talking about, when they look at you and you can see them imagining you naked!” He almost held his breath, had he gone too far?

Mary was upset. turned on and confused. Confused because she was so turned on by the idea of being a sex symbol, of course she knew she was no Marilyn Monroe, but the idea, boys, young boys looking at her with lust in their heart, the idea! ... she felt herself getting damp! Well, in for a penny... “What about you?”

“Oh sure I look at moms. John and Paul have good looking moms.”

“Come on, you know what i was asking, when you look at me. what do you think?”

Porky Pig never stuttered more, “Mom! I see my mom”, he saw the look on her face. “Mom you are good looking, sure I would like to see you ... you know with out...”

“You mean naked?”

She almost laughed out loud, what a blush, she gave her son a big hug, “Don’t worry. you’re a growing boy, it’s natural to want to look, maybe we’ll have to find you a girlfriend.” Then she felt his erection, as she stepped back she could only think ... growing indeed! ... She had to turn away for fear of laughing.

Mary walked out of her bedroom, “How’s this? Does it please my lord and master? Said with a grin but it was sort of sexy to call her own son ‘lord and master’ She twirled and her skirt rose up to show an almost thong piece of red underwear, that plus the white shirt she had tied under her boobs billowed out with the spin and there was an awful lot of breast to look at. Jim’s hard on came right back, even though he had just beat off to get rid of his last hardon. In the past he had been a little embarrassed by any display of skin or sexuality on his mother’s part but today; looking at her legs. her ass. her tits, he was proud, his mom could out flash anyone on the block!

“Oh mom, you ARE SO HOT!” He grabbed her and kissed her. Her spin, the “‘lord and master” comment had all been in sort of fun, what used to be called, ‘kidding on the square’ But that kiss was real, both mother and son stepped back and for the first time looked at each other with a new set of eyes. On the short drive over all Jim could do was look at his mother’s suntanned legs. You have to be a teen boy with a teen aged libido and imagination to get an erection looking at a set of knees! Mary was driving with 10% of her mind, the rest was turning over the feelings from that kiss ... We got to talk...

It was a good thing he had to bring in the coleslaw his mother had made, it saved him any embarrassment and broke the conversational ice. Yeah, John and Paul had more or less told him there were mothers to swap, but he still wasn’t sure it was all a big joke. Within fifteen minutes he knew it was no joke. He had already seen both of his new friends sliding hands down on the top of their mom’s butts. Could have been an accident, but more than once? On to different moms? And more than once? He slid next to his mom as she was talking and, with a deep breath, slid his arm around his mother’s waist. Mary almost jumped but she was still thinking about that KISS. It was all caps in her mind. The two other couples in the room saw and hid their smiles. In barely a minute Mary had relaxed into her son’s side. Boy this was comfortable! As her whole body softened and molded itself to her son, he grew bolder and pulled her closer. As if they were old lovers she looked up at him and smiled, Everyone n the room knew that smile was for her son alone! Rose and Marnie didn’t have to say a word, one shared look and they knew they had found a kindred sister. Paul and John weren’t that sophisticated to be able to pick up those discrete signals but that smile emboldened Paul he leaned over and kissed his mom. Mary saw that and swallowed ... well!

Looking back, the next day, Jim couldn’t remember who suggested dancing, and Mary wasn’t sure who cut in first, Rose or Mary. By the third dance there was a commanding hand on her butt. Her sons friends seemed a lot more adult than she remembered boys being at that age. It was that John who. while dancing, kissed her behind the ear. Since she had been a little girl that was one of her hyper spots. It was doubtful she even knew it, involuntary she rubbed her crotch into his, she got a welcoming ass squeeze for her efforts ... Gee this was fun, not since high school ... this turned on ... Suddenly it was as if someone threw a switch, her boobs were alive they felt every little bit of pressure and movement as they danced, Damn this was high school relived! She wanted, needed someone to cop a feel! But unlike high school she was no longer afraid to make the first move. Somehow she made it look like she was adjusting her skirt but she did cop a nice sized cock. John may have been fucking his mom and his friends mom. but a new woman touching him! Well he was still a teenager!

When Marnie called for a food break, all three boys wolfed their food, they were in a hurry, their moms exchanged knowing smiles, boys! The boys even offered to help with the dishes!

While the dishes were washed the ladies talked, it was Mary who kicked the can, “Are you girls as close to your sons as I think you are, or do you only go with each other’s boy?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.