Homework - Cover

Homework

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story of love and some rather strange and unsettling but not unpleasant circumstances that occurred when John Roberts turned 18 years old. John's 17-year-old soul mate, Sharon Peterson makes a bizarre proposal that turns that summer into one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Paula and Sharon were sitting at breakfast when Sharon looked at her mother and said, “Mom, we have been doing it with John twice a week for two weeks now, and I’m starting to notice that you have not been fantasizing about Dad as much. I don’t know if this is the right way to say it, but you seem to be more aware of John when he is having sex with you. I hear you talking to him and calling him ‘John’ as you tell him what you want him to do.”

Paula took a sip of her coffee and put her cup down. She looked straight at Sharon as she gathered her thoughts, “You’re right, dear; I am more aware of you both. It is wonderful to watch you two and then have John to hold and love while you’re kissing and touching me. John has become very comfortable being with us and is starting to touch and kiss me more. The two of you have taken your father’s place when we are in bed together. Having John between my legs is the real thing, and I love it.” Paula hesitated for a moment before continuing, “I have a confession to make. I feel that I am being very passive. I want to do to John what I did with your father. I want to make love to him. I want us both to make love to John. There, I’ve said it. Now what, am I cut off?”

Sharon became animated and delighted after hearing her mother’s response, “Mom, this is so great. That is exactly what I was hoping for. You will always have a place in your heart for dad, but you are moving on now. Just saying you want to make love to someone else is a big step for you. Are you cut off? Heck no, John and I will be here for you until we find the right man for you. I’m getting all tingly just thinking about you and John getting a little wild. I know you will never take John away from me, and I might even learn a few things from the old lady.”

Paula laughed and pointed her finger at her daughter, “Old lady, you wait until John comes over tonight. I’ll show you ‘old lady,’ you little squirt. Now stop laughing and put your milk down before you spill it.”

John arrived that night around seven and rang the doorbell. Sharon answered the door in just her oversized T-shirt that covered her to about six inches above her knees. Paula was standing a few feet behind her in a similar T-shirt.

John was intrigued by the mother and daughter’s display of readiness to have sex, “What’s going on? This is different.”

Sharon giggled and said, “Mom is going to show me how old ladies do it.”

“You will pay for that one, young lady.” Paula threatened as she smiled. “I may not let you near this man until I’m done with him.”

Paula held out her hand to John, “Come on, John, you can get undressed in my room tonight.” Paula did not waste any time taking John’s hand and leading him toward her bedroom. Once inside, she went to bed and pulled the covers down to the bottom of the bed. There would be no covering up tonight.

Paula went back to help Sharon undress John. Sharon kissed John as she worked on his shirt, and he kicked off his sneakers. Paula undid his belt and the snap at the top of his jeans, pulled down his zipper, put her thumbs inside the waistband of his jeans and boxers, and pushed them down to his ankles. Squatting down, she held them to help him step out of them. Paula took a moment to run her fingers over his awakening manhood before she stood back up.

Paula leaned in and kissed him full on the lips, “You’re mine tonight until I tell you differently, Sweetie.” She could hear Sharon trying to suppress a laugh at how forward she was tonight. Sharon could see John was enjoying the new Paula. She noted his smile, his erection, and that he wasn’t complaining.

Paula jumped on the bed, moved over to the far side, sat on her heels and patted the middle of the bed. “Come on, John, get in here and lay down.” Tonight was the first time John had gotten into Paula’s bed before Sharon. He knew Sharon wasn’t going to be his first tonight. Sharon followed John onto the bed to watch what her mom would do next. Paula got up on her knees, reached down, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt, pulled it over her head, and threw it on the floor. Another first, she was completely naked in front of John.

Paula lay down next to John and put her arm over him as she pulled herself close to him. She pressed her breasts against his side. Paula kissed him and pulled him toward her to kiss his lips. John didn’t resist. He put his arm around her and pulled her tighter against him. They kept kissing and flicking their tongues over each other’s lips.

Paula broke away from kissing John and whispered in his ear, “John, I want to make love to you tonight, you and only you. I don’t want to be passive and let you and Sharon make love to me. I want us to do this together. I want to do for you what I enjoy doing for a man. I think you will enjoy it. If there is anything special you want to do, tell me. I want to please you in any way that I can. Let me do this, John.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.