Homework
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story of love and some rather strange and unsettling but not unpleasant circumstances that occurred when John Roberts turned 18 years old. John's 17 year old soul mate Sharon Peterson makes a bizarre proposal that turns that summer into one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The next evening, when John arrived, Sharon took him upstairs as soon as he set foot in the house. She could not wait to initiate her plan to include John in a sexual triad. She sat on her twin bed with John, kissed him, and held his hand as she started asking him questions. “Do you think my mom is pretty?”

John was not sure what relevance that had in their relationship or with her mom. He could see by the look on Sharon’s face that the question was important to her, so he decided to tell the truth and said, “I think your mother is more than pretty. She is beautiful, just like you.”

Sharon held John’s hand and looked into his eyes, “How much do you like my mom?”

John had no idea where Sharon was going with this line of questioning, “Like her? Sharon, I love her almost as much as I love you. You have a terrific mom.”

Sharon phrased her next question as delicately as she could, “Do you think you could be with my mom?”

That question made John a little nervous, and he thought he had better clarify if he had understood the question correctly. “What do you mean by, be with your mom?’

Sharon clarified what ’be with your mom’ meant, “Could you make love to my mom if I asked you to?”

John thought this was a belated April fool’s joke as he chuckled and thought Sharon was putting him on, “Wow, how do I answer that? Is this a trick question?”

Sharon squeezed John’s hand with both of hers as she assured John it was not, “No, it is not a trick question. I’m very serious about this.” She waited nervously for his reaction.

Sharon pulled John’s hand to her breasts as she looked him in the eyes and said, “My mom needs more love than I can give her right now. She needs to be with someone she feels safe with and loves. My mom loves us both more than you know. I have been sleeping with her to help her not feel as alone as she has been lately. We make love, John. She pretends I’m my dad or a lover. She even called your name a few times when we were doing it.”

John was still trying to process what he thought he was hearing, “Are you saying you and your mom are having sex, and now you want me to have sex with her, too?”

Sharon nodded, “Yes, but you won’t be alone. I will be there too. I want you to have sex with both of us together. She needs to know that I approve of what she does with you. She won’t do this without me there. Mom and I want to live out some of our fantasies, and we need you to make them real. You’re the only one we trust to do this with us.”

John finally realized that Sharon was serious about what she was asking of him, “This is a lot to think about, Sharon. What will this do to our relationship? Is your mother even aware of what you are trying to do?”

John listened intently as Sharon answered his question, “I know our relationship can withstand anything, and yes, she is aware that I’m talking to you about this. Mom and I have teased each other for over a month about her borrowing you for sex. She has been without sex with a man for eight years. Seeing us together reminded her how much she missed what she had with my dad. Mom believes in love at first sight. Until that happens, she needs to be with the ones she loves. You and I are who my mom loves the most and needs to be with. One night, she called out your name while we were making love. I asked her flat out if she wanted you. She admitted two things to me that night. She has fantasies of watching us making love, and if she saw us, she would not be able to keep her hands to herself and would want to make love to both of us. And I quote, she would “jump your bones” if I was okay with it and made it happen. I’m not asking just for my mom. I want it to happen, too. I want all three of us to be together and make love. No matter your answer, Mom and I trust you not to mention this conversation to anyone. If you say no, Mom will be a little embarrassed, but we will get through it and never bring it up again or hold it against you. If you say yes, I want you to know I am totally for it, and nothing will ever change how I feel about you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.