Homework
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story of love and some rather strange and unsettling but not unpleasant circumstances that occurred when John Roberts turned 18 years old. John's 17 year old soul mate Sharon Peterson makes a bizarre proposal that turns that summer into one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

John picked Sharon up at the mall and took her home around 3:00, then went home to shower and have dinner with his family. After dinner, he drove to a DVD kiosk, picked out a movie, headed for home, parked the car, and walked over to Sharon’s.

Paula answered the door and invited John in. “Where is your backpack tonight?”

“No homework tonight, but I have a movie,” John explained.

“So you’re going upstairs to watch a movie with Sharon tonight?”

John showed Paula the DVD case, “I was hoping we could all watch the movie together. It’s a chick flick.”

Very surprised but delighted, “That sounds great. Go up and hurry Sharon along, and I will make the popcorn.”

Once the popcorn was made, John, Sharon and Paula sat on the couch. Sharon started the movie. The movie turned out to be more of a comedy than the love story it was billed to be. The contrived situations and miss-steps of the two would-be lovers were just too predictable. After about 20 minutes into the movie, Paula piped up and said, “That was a dumb move on his part,” and threw a piece of popcorn at the screen. From that point on, the actors were doomed to be booed, ridiculed and pelted with popcorn every time they failed to see they were supposed to fall in love to the delight and laughter of their fun-loving audience.

When the movie finished, Paula thanked John. “Thank you, John. I haven’t had this much fun watching a movie in a long time.”

John stood up and started to help gather the popcorn from the floor, “You’re welcome, Ms. Peterson. Let me help you clean up.”

Paula waved John away and started picking up the popcorn bowls, “No, that’s all right. Why don’t you and Sharon head upstairs, and I will clean up here.”

There wasn’t any teasing about the time, no pretense of homework or loud noise. Paula was telling John to go upstairs and make love to her daughter. Things were certainly going to be different with Ms. Peterson.

On school nights and weekends, John made a point to spend more time with Paula instead of hiding in Sharon’s room. If John finished his homework, he would go downstairs and talk with Paula until Sharon announced she had completed her homework. He played cribbage with Paula for over an hour one night before heading upstairs to Sharon’s room. John enjoyed his time with Paula. He liked that she always talked to him as an adult and friend. She had a sharp sense of humor that caught him off guard and always broke him up. Things were different with Ms. Peterson, and he was glad of it.

The following Friday, Paula and Sharon saw John off for the night a little after 10:00. Paula set the alarm and asked, “Will you stay with me tonight, Honey?”

Sharon was not about to turn down that invitation, “Sure, let me take a shower, and I will be right down.” Sharon could not stop thinking how much she looked forward to being with her mom again. She wanted to hold her and feel that closeness they had for those few moments. She wanted to touch her and wanted her mom to take her panties off this time so she could feel their bodies against each other.

She could hardly wait to finish her shower and get downstairs. She quickly dried herself and put on a clean T-shirt but didn’t bother to put panties on, then headed downstairs. When Sharon entered her mother’s bedroom, Paula was sitting up in bed waiting for her. A lamp on the nightstand had been turned on to its lowest setting. Paula had on a T-shirt and had put her hair in a ponytail. Sharon thought her mom looked pretty as she slipped in beside her and kissed her cheek.

Sharon sat next to her mother, not knowing what to do next. The other night was unplanned and spontaneous. All Sharon knew was that she wanted to be with her in a very intimate way.

Then her mom said, “Let’s cuddle for a while, Honey. Come on, slide down here with me and let me cuddle up to you.”

Sharon slid down onto her back and put her head on the pillow.

Paula slid down beside her daughter and rolled onto her side. She put her arm across Sharon’s chest, put her head on her shoulder and kissed Sharon’s neck. Paula pressed herself against Sharon and kissed her cheek, “I love you.”

Sharon turned her head toward her mother, and their lips met with soft kisses. Sharon rolled toward her mother and put her arm around her. They continued to kiss, and Sharon could not help pushing her body closer to her mother. Sharon could feel her mother’s breasts against hers and felt their stomachs and thighs touch. Sharon slid the arm she was lying on under her mother so she could fully embrace her. Sharon put her leg between her mother’s legs to open them a bit. She gently touched the inside of her mother’s thigh under her nightgown, moving up her side to caress her back. Sharon kissed her mother and moved her hand to her breast. Paula gasped as she responded to her daughter’s touch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.