The Ranch - Cover

The Ranch

Copyright© 2018 by BUICK GS

Chapter 1: A New Life in a New City

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: A New Life in a New City - Martin Jeffrey James Jr. finds out that his world has gone to hell in a hand basket, as his parents are suddenly divorcing, and to add to the drama, his Mama is getting a promotion at work taking her to Tokyo, Japan for one year. Living with his Dad is not a choice young Jeff want at all. Nor does life in Japan look any better to him. Martin Sr. and Tanya agree that he can live Sonja, Tanya's younger sister and family along with some unknown family drama that Jeff has to both learn and deal with

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Farming   School   Sports   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Violence  

Today was not a good day for me, as my mom had gotten the news that she was waiting for. Her big promotion had come through and she was being sent to Japan for at least a year. Her transfer was to prove that she could really handle the pressures of management and all of the added responsibilities that went along with leading other people to do their jobs. Mama had 30 days to get her affairs in order concerning both the move and her living arrangements in Japan as well.

Mama had thrown herself into her work after my father took such a powerful liking to his now former personal assistant, choosing to leave mama for this younger woman. Now I had never thought of my father as foolish, or somebody that rode the short bus to school every day, before. Until tonight, when he finally came home and told my mom exactly what she had suspected for the last few months, before he just walked out of both of our lives. So neither mama nor I was all that shocked when he came home with his big announcement, only that he wanted custody of me, and he wanted the family home as well.

Well mama wasn’t having, any of it, she told Janice what a stupid bitch that she thought she was. “You’re a stupid bitch for real, just to walk into my house thinking that you were somehow me, when you walked ya silly ass in here! Well you are welcome to Martin, you won him fair and square, and he is all yours now that he has played inside of my pussy for the last time. And that happened the last night that he slept here, and he played in it more than once that night.” Mama said.

“He was getting his going away pieces before he just stopped coming in the door that you just walked through a few minutes ago. I wonder if you got any dick the next night. Or if the fucking was up to his usual standards after we last fucked so hard, the night before! I have nearly 20 years wrapped up in my life with Martin, and I have a child, plus all that we have built up since we both graduated college, plus all that we both inherited from our parents.” Mama said.

“Both you and Martin have lost your minds if you think that I will just roll over and take whatever scraps from our life, that you and Martin both think that I should be happy with. Well you can both stop dreaming, right along about now. Martin went to law school, as everybody in this room knows, but just what everybody in this room with the exception of Martin and I may not be all that aware of, is that I had to help Martin out with his studies every step of the way.” Mama said.

“My helping Martin started in our sophomore year in high school, and also during his first four years of college, too. “I went to college for four years also; I chose to attend the same college that Martin had been accepted to, although I had been accepted to attend any collegiate institution in the United States. I went on to graduate in college as the class Valedictorian, just like I was in our high school class, also.” Mama said.

“Whereas Martin was always just above the middle of the pack, both in high school and in college, too; we both graduated with our B.A.’s in Business Administration, just like Martin originally wanted us to do. When he decided to go to law school, my help followed him there as well, including helping him while he was studying for the bar, too.” Mama said.

“I was so glad that he passed the bar on his first go around, at that. Now the fact that Martin actually is one hell of a lawyer is due solely to Martin’s very own personal skills, period. I truly want you to know, Jeff, that your dad being a first class lawyer is something that Martin is good at all by himself, with no more help from me than he has given me, lawyer to lawyer over the years. But the fact is that I was also better at law school than he was, so I took all of my notes that I made from helping Martin, and went on to law school myself, two years after Martin did,” Mama said.

“Now all of us in this room can count very well, so it is no secret that Jeff was born while Martin and I were both still in our first four years of college. With a lot of help from both of our parents, and our siblings also at times, during those very hard college years, besides the both of us putting in our so-called free time being parents to our son.” Mama said.

“It was only because both of our families who were very well off, or what folks called having money, or just plain rich. Well that ‘old money’ allowed us to go to school like we both did. In those two years before I started law school, I became the primary care giver to Jeff, and managed to go to night school to obtain my Master’s Degree in Business Administration while I helped Martin get through law school during those two years. And I was in the top five of my class in law school also,” Mama said.

Janice said. “But I now have a stake now in Martin’s future, plus I am pregnant as you already know, so my baby’s future needs have to be addressed, too.”

“And you need to get your babies needs addressed starting with what Martin brings home right now, and whatever he had going before you broke us up, won’t be all that much of any comfort to you, now, as I have locked you out of those assets. If you truly love the man like you have been claiming all along so far, his bank account should not matter, all that much. Martin’s lifestyle is not changing one bit. But remember Miss American History degree I worked and held a job paying great money too. If you want your situation with Martin to be like ours was, then you needs to yourself a high paying job, too! And being a sit at home wife won’t help you to match our money, ever.” Mama said.

“I am not sorry at all about your position, I said you were welcome to Martin, I never said you were welcome to the Martin, Tanya, and Jeff package. Not once did I mention to you, or anyone for that matter that we were a packaged deal, for you to live off of. You were feeding off the packaged deal, when you were sneaking around with Martin, and sinking your claws into him. Like I said before, you won, because I simply won’t fight to keep him. But I am not rewarding you with any of our assets, to consolidate your victory. God bless you, and all you want, but Martin has agreed to the terms, that WE set up long before you ever came along.” Tanya said.

“Listen closely, YOU STUPID BITCH, YOUR stake in Martin’s future ain’t got A DAMN THING TO DO WITH ME, PERIOD! Now as far as the child that you claim to be carrying is concerned, first the child has to finish its time inside of your body, and then be born. Now I pray that it is born healthy on general principles alone, but until that baby is tested and confirmed to be a child made by Martin Jeffrey James Sr., I won’t be welcoming it into this family as a sibling to Jeff. And so you know, I will be insisting on the testing myself, as my child who you are welcome to test anytime you that want to. Even though he looks enough like Martin for there to be little doubt about who was playing house inside of my pussy, when Jeff was made.” Mama said.

Janice took a step towards my mother. BITCH, YOU DO STILL REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE” PREGNANT, RIGHT NOW? Because you still are gonna be that same SUPPOSED TO PREGNANT ass bitch, if you get over here near me. Think real clear about that fact, before you get anywhere near me, as I whip your ass, again, without any thoughts, or concerns, about your damn so-called pregnancy!” Tanya said.

“Martin I would suggest that you take her away from here before she starts something she can’t finish comfortably. Yes Janice, I am a business attorney that came from old money, but a good number of the girls that I made friends with were not from old money, and a few ass-whippings later I learned to fight real well too.” Mama said.

“I don’t know what you know, or don’t know, but in this marriage, there are more than a few Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial agreements, between Martin and myself, starting with the very first one, that were hammered out by both sets of our parents’ lawyers. Well, that particular agreement has now indeed ‘Fallen over by the wayside’, but the other agreements are both alive and well. And my husband and I alone will both discuss and agree upon them alone, with no input from any other sources, as any financial gains, or losses are ours, and ours alone.” Mama said to all of us.

My Mother’s name is Tanya James, 35 years old; she stands 5’ 11” tall, 165 Lbs., with light green-golden eyes and a light brown complexion, with long naturally straight very black shoulder length hair. Her D-cup titties are not her best feature to me, as her big shapely ass is a work of art, with a set of large muscular thighs, and her shapely, and muscular calves, to work with that big shapely ass, and with a flat tummy and a narrow waist between her titties and hips that flare out to create the package I love to stare at.

I often wished that it was my turn to get to play house with my Mom each night, like my Dad Martin Jeffrey James Sr. used do, and he seemed for most of the time that he was with her to be so glad to be the one that was playing house with her, too. I suspected that he would still like to be playing in her garden, right now too.

But he knew that my mother would never be a woman to share her man, with another woman. Plus Janice has said some real not so nice things to mama the night she and dad came home, with the stupid notion of trying to just put mama out in the street, that very night. I bet that Janice still remembers for sure the ass-whipping that mama put on her ass that night for running off at the mouth, too. Janice was thinking for some stupid-ass reason that my Mother was just a harmless little woman, that she was a very submissive woman, to dad. For some stupid-ass reason, that I don’t want to know the answer to how she arrived at those same silly-ass thoughts.

Where she got the information to arrive at those silly-ass conclusions, that she had arrived at. At first I didn’t even want to know. But on second thought maybe I did, as daddy was likely going to end up being involved, somehow. I bet that Janice wishes that she had known mama as well then, as she did, after she opened her mouth and began to talk shit. But she does understands mama, so much better now. Right after mama taught Janice a few, but SOMEWHAT painful lessons, right quick, that night. Dad was not interested in breaking up the fight at first, until it became real obvious that his cute little Janice had bitten off much more than she could chew. Janice must have thought that she was the only woman ever to break a sweat in a gym, before. She soon found out that Tanya James was nearly a daily visitor working out in a gym herself, so the end result is that Janice was unprepared for the fact that Tanya James could not only fight, but fight real well, too.

But mama wasn’t tired at all, as mama was dishing out a first-class ass-whipping, to the hopeful soon to be the next Mrs. Martin J. James Sr. in the near future. My Dad rolled up his knuckles with what looked like the intention of punching mama, I shoved him sideways hard enough for him to trip over his own feet, and fall down. “I will be thanking you to take your woman, and leave, please! If you hit mama ever, I will kill ya! And I won’t be sad at all in doing so either, so if I was you I would step off right now, with your woman, while you still can DO SO, pain-free!” I said.

Dad just stared at me very hard, sizing me up, and quickly realized that I was slightly taller than him, and was overall a much larger person, as my body had much larger muscles, plus he also remembered all of the martial-arts payments that he has been making for well over a decade. Dad, not being stupid at all as to what mama was capable of doing, as the last time that he saw her fight, was just a few minutes ago, decided to take Janice someplace else, for her own safety, along with the health and safety of her supposed unborn baby.

He said he would call my mama tomorrow, to set up a meeting, and rushed Janice and himself towards the front door. He was struggling to get his groggy woman out of the door, without hurting her even more. Now the meeting that my dad had planned for tonight with mama was not going in any way like he thought it would go. In his mind he was expecting, I think, to just tell mama, that she needed to pack a bag, right quick, and go someplace else, tonight.

He had said that he and Janice would have the rest of her stuff packed up, and that they would then put the rest of her shit in storage, for her. With the first month paid for, and she would need to change the storage info into her own name after that, and pay for it, or lose her stuff, if she did not move it within the first month. She could get that key to the storage unit from me when I visited her, wherever she landed with her clothes after she walked out. Well so much for his well thought out plans.

My name is Martin Jeffrey James Jr., I have just turned 16 years old at 6’ 5” with a walking around weight of about 245 pounds, and that was due to Mama dragging my ass to the gym, at first I was just there to help her keep all of the gym dogs away from her, while she worked out. Those muscles did look real good, too, on Mama; I like to watch her whenever she is near me, no matter what she was doing at the time.

While I am no Lee Haney, I was truly now a well put together teenager. I, like both of my parents, have a very light brown complexion, as all three of us are of multiple races, namely Native American, African American, and good old Caucasian, all went into that big mixing bowl that all three of us eventually came out of.

We are not on the official Texas family Christmas card list, because unlike most of the older generations that made us and loved us unconditionally, now the current older generations, along with some of the siblings and cousins have some issues that have only became worse when one will after another was read, and they seemed to punishing some of the family members for their closed mindedness.

Many in the family were upset, because while they did divide up the family business amongst ALL of the family members. But the family had built up 6 large farming, and dairy, and beef outfits. 2 of the 6 ranches were cattle and dairy ranches, and those ranches went to us non-Christmas card folks, and were namely the 2 biggest and better of the six ranches.

While the farming ranches were by no stretch of anybody’s imagination were some small rinky-dink farming operations. But these two dairy and cattle for beef ranches that my families received, were each larger ranches than just about any other four properties put together, or anywhere else near our communites. as long as you did not put our other four properties side by side, as they would just a little bit larger in total acreage.

But that said, there were outfits around that were much bigger than any of ours were. These were super ranches that were bigger than a couple of the many large sub-divisions in the area that people lived in. And were measured in Sq. miles rather than just acreage, as they were bigger than some small counties.

All six of our properties put together were nearly as big as many of these very large outfits. What I was truly meaning to say is that our operations were much larger than your average run of the mill family farms, or cattle ranching concerns.Those other four properties went to those folks who knew what they were doing and they were on all of the Christmas card lists.

Based solely on who showed the most interest in running a ranch, or a farm and, who wanted these large farms, and had the brains to continue their operations in the black. (Pun intended.) Our family members was just glad that our feed, and harvest concerns, could count on many of these very large outfits, as our customers, also.

Now, as some of the family businesses are in the feed store and supply end, and some of the businesses are at the harvesting end for all of the ranches in our immediate area. It was always been a very seriously understood fact, from the cradle, when it comes to all of the businesses in all of our families portfolio, the color of a person’s skin is never as important as the color green that gets delivered to the cashier’s window. And though petty prejudices may show up in the family itself, it never got in the way of any of the family businesses, period!

And everybody that lived in our family’s general area understood that treating any of our family members unfairly, WAS TREATING ALL OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS UNFAIRLY, *_ regardless of their skin color. Those of us that owned the ranches or farms used our portion of the profits from the other businesses as services rendered, instead of receiving a yearly check.

Unless our check was bigger than our expenses, though that wasn’t the to often. While we paid them for anything over, and above our profit check. This was done to assist with all of the papwork involved to the ranches, and the businesses to assist all of the farming, dairy and cattle operations in the family portfolio, and to assist the businesses operations, also. And of course all transactions between the family operations were done at everyones cost, not for retail profit.

So that meant that those with cattle gave our butchers first look see of our cattle to be butchered, and those other farming ranches got their own beef for their freezers from the family butcher shops, that came from our herds. The same herds that they had helped to feed, as we got all of our hay from them, and got our other feed goods from the feed store, so all of our hands, were washing each other’s hands, without fail.

Thus it goes without saying that we got a fair amount of our vegetables from the family ranches. And we would all be on hand to help with the huge family canning weekends, and BBQ cooking that would be ended up in many a freezer, for the winter. Many different types of meat were cooked over those September weekends, to keep us from grilling during the cooler winter months. We men also helped with the boiling of the jars for canning, while we watched the football games, too.

It was truly a family thing as some of us only treated some of these family members like real family members during these weekends. As we all had a common goal that would make all of our lives easier, and much better. And this was only one of the reasons that folks looked at our family as strange, because it was no secret about who did not care for each other and would not speak past hello, and asking about a person’s home and immediate family, or if we knew where another family member was, that we might be looking for.

But if any of us asked for help, both hated, and petty prejudices were quickly and quietly put aside to get the job done. And done as good as could be the first time, no sloppy or half-ass work was accepted as a finished job. And with a completed job, real thank you’s were handed out, and the ‘I hate you, or I don’t like ya all that much,’ was back in place. Now all that said, there were some real genuine, died in the wool real friendships, going on, too. There were some of those couples where the husband, or the wife, or even the children, ain’t interested in the hate party line. And yes this was an equal color thang. And because you were friends with one outside your group didn’t mean that you were friends with everyone outside your group. Many times this ‘I hate you thing’, was just pure bullshit, like the keeping up of a family tradition, type thing.

The other perk about helping out a family member was when the job was done the family that needed the help put together a hell of dinner spread, and folks left both full belly, and a snack, or a lunch hook-up, for the next day. Remember I mentioned earlier that my family was strange; and that includes all of the strange rules that we do, and don’t all live by.

One other thing, when it came to us children playing sports whether we were good or not, the hate rules were put aside, and any member willingly could be found trying to help make us the best that we could be. Schooling on all levels fell under this same umbrella, as the family business always needed smart folks, as we were set up to depend on each other as customers, to help our bottom lines. This was covered under FAMILY PRIDE! And the women in our families sure could cook as well. I have seen Uncle William take his family and go over to a family member’s house to eat dinner because of what was being cooked. Just like if Uncle William put the word out, like he did a few times each summer, that he was doing a family fish-fry on a Friday night Our place would be packed that night, and more than 100 pounds of different verieties of fish would be fried up. Somebody else would bring hush puppies, as that was their specialty, and both real potatoes, and industrial bags of frozen potatoes, plus different types very sought after desserts would show up, also.

Other family members or friends of family members spent the summer playing music at all of our family gatherings, just to chase all of that great food, and good times. As some of family now lived outside of Braddock, but still lived in Braddock County. Like I said before a real strange family, you can’t make this shit up. I could not wait to see where I would fit in with this bunch of ‘I hate you, but are ready to maim or kill anyone messing with any of our family members.’ It was going to be a real game changer for me living here all year around, rather than a month or two in the summer.

“Well, as you know my promotion came through that we have talked about, both of us know that you have no interest in going to Japan with me, at all. And I seem to understand by your actions you have no great desire to live with Martin and Janice, either,” Mama asked.

“I don’t even want to be in the same room with him, let alone ever wanting to live with him, with or without Janice. The way I see it if Janice does have a baby with him, that I would just be in the way, and someone she would rather not see, or have around her new home. Heck, if she has a boy, she is likely going to be very upset that she would look awfully stupid naming the boy Martin Jeffrey James III, for obvious reasons. What other options do I have at this point, other than being forced to live with him?” I asked.

“You let me think and worry about that, let’s get a good night sleep tonight, and let tomorrow take care of its self,” Mama said.

“Tanya, is all of this drama, really necessary? I mean in exchange for allowing me to keep the house, I have to give up my half of the equity in a trust fund that neither of us can touch, yet. Or borrow against, ever. It’s the same trust fund that Jeff can’t have access to, until he is 25 years old, nine years from now. I can keep my pension untouched as long as I agree to, among other things to take our son to the local F O R D dealer and pick up the brand-new 2016 F O R D Hennessy VELOCI RAPTOR SUV 650 with gold, and red trim accents on the grill and the front and rear bumpers and the winch in the front bumper, with the painted to match blue, red and gold rims, plus the tan & blue interior that is {red }KING RANCH trim level.”{/red } Martin said.

“This truck is one of the last ones built, and it has been stored for me as a gift to Jeff from me. This is the gift reason I told you to get him something very nice before you moved out to be with Janice. The color is Midnite Blue, I had it painted that color, call it an inside joke between me and Jeff, since he would not rest until I bought this type truck, and I painted mine this color when I bought mine, going along with his wishes as you well know. But since I added the twin turbo supercharger option, Jeff will be both kissing and slobbering on my feet, and with over a thousand SUPERCHARGED, horses stomping around under that hood, my baby boy will be very happy.” Tanya said.

After they finished planning the details for my truck, they went right back to finishing the division of their assets calmly. “Now as far as our stock portfolio is concerned, I get my half and you get your half, and you give total managing control to my investment group where my assets are managed, to insure that no poor choices ruin what we have been building. And should I have any sudden accidents, or happen to come down with a severe case of death, all of your portfolio assets will go into the trust fund for Jeff. All Janice can inherit are your bank accounts that you are going to be setting up today, and put your paychecks and whatever stock dividends you want to, into that account, while keeping the vast majority of yours away from her, for the next ten years.” Tanya said.

“If I am wrong, I will pay the cost to be the BOSS, by paying out the amount specified in the agreement. Now if I am right, and if you are still alive, which I expect you to be, you will still have most of your assets. You will have to pay a reasonable amount of child support from the account that Janice can see, oh yeah, with the extra upgrades to the engine that I didn’t get on my truck, plus the extra tires and the interior, the entertainment package, and the painted accents, that truck cost close to $300.000.00, when tax is included.” Tanya said.

“You have to pay the insurance, like I was going to do until you made me mad. You do as I ask and the Post Nuptial that says that I get everything because of your adulterous behavior won’t see the light of day, of course I have to stay real healthy, too, for the next ten years.” Tanya said.

“You can pick the truck up later this week, after you pay me what I spent on the truck, Jeff is to believe that you and I bought it together. I am going to miss you, Martin, as we will never sleep together again, I don’t hate you, and I am just more disappointed in you than anything else. Let me know when you want to meet to pay for the truck, or just drop the money into my checking account. By the way, as you are a lawyer you know at Jeff’s age he can choose which parent that he wants to live with, and we both know that you are not the parent that he wants to live with.” Tanya said.

“And what happens if I don’t want to go along with everything that you have set forth?” Martin asked. “Then I will make it my life’s work to see that you never have with Janice, or any other woman for that matter, with the level of wealth, and comfort that you enjoyed with me, ever again!” Tanya said. Martin trembled a little bit at hearing what Tanya just said, as she could be a force of nature, if she chose to be. That line about hell and a woman scorned was something somebody said after seeing Tanya working both in and out of a courtroom.

Until Janice came along Martin had never been too far on Tanya’s bad side, before. And that is why Martin had basically gone along with all of her wishes, as Tanya could be lethal if she wanted to be. After a few more threats passed between them, my Dad signed on the dotted line, quietly. My parents have never fought about money, or tried to do anything underhanded with each other, as each knew all of their personal limitations. Plus my Dad knows for a fact that if it was not for Mama, who knows what he would have become.

Dad was a saver when it comes to money, and most likely has 25 cents of the first dollar that his Dad ever gave him way back in the day. So knowing what she had asked of him, there wasn’t much left to get that my mama didn’t already know about. A few days after my parents met, mama told me to be ready after school was out to be picked up in a taxi cab at the school’s front door. It was the first cab ride that I had ever had, and the ride to the F O R D dealership was both real short and a very quiet trip.

When we arrived at F O R D dealership, I saw my parents leaning up against her high performance SUV that I begged her so haed to buy, hoping to get it as a hand me down. I never dreamed that the woman would come to love the truck so much, and had thanked me more than once for talking her into buying it. At first I thought that she just talking, but soon it became obvious she liked the truck much better than her black Rolls-Royce that my Dad had bought her so she would have the same car that he drove. Mama was talking about shipping her pretty black Rolls-Royce to Japan, and shipping her RAPTOR to her sister’s ranch in Texas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.