11 June 2008 - Cover

11 June 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

The following morning, the mood was subdued, as if the competitors had participated in an all-night drunk. Lack of sleep and tension had them mostly quiet, waiting to do their group performances. This time, each group would sing only for the judges while the others nervously waited their turn.

The girl who had taken sick the day before was readily welcomed back to reform their trio.

Backstage, Ben and Jully were followed by a cameraman recording the behind-the-scenes action and comments. Multiple cameras recorded each group’s performance in front of the judges. Each group was curious to hear the song performed by their competition and supported each other. The judges mostly thanked them for their performance, rarely giving any praise. Abby and Brad were in the middle groups to try and impress the judges.


Abby looked amazing, wearing her long brunette hair down and a light blue print mini dress. The soft material hugged her refined curves perfectly. The scooped neckline gave only a respectable hint of cleavage.

Okay, Brad and Abby, whenever you’re ready,” Farley prompted. They smiled, gripped the other’s hand, exhaled, and tried to ease the grip on their microphones.

‘Party for Two.’ Words and music by Robert Lange and Shania Twain.

Brad and Abby stood back-to-back. She turned to him, tapping him on the shoulder.

Hey, Brad, I’m having a party, wanna come? (Abby asked him with a seductive voice.) Nah, I think I’ll stay home and watch the hockey game (he spoke.) Oh come on, it’s going to be lots of fun Nah, I don’t think so baby (he looks away from her.)

Aww, baby (Abby places her hand on his shoulder to get his attention and begins to sing.)

I’m having me a party (I don’t think I can come) (Brad responds) Uh, uh, this ain’t just any kind of party (Nah, I think I’ll stay at home) Uh, oh, no (Abby shook her head no and wagged her forefinger, no at him) It’s gonna be really, really hot (Startin’ to sound good) (Brad began to show more interest.) I’m gonna put you on the spot (Baby, maybe I should) Yeah, there’ll be lots of one on one (Guess I could be there) Come on and join the fun (What should I wear?) I’ll tell you that it

It doesn’t matter what you wear ‘Cause it’s only gonna be You and me there (Whoa!)

(They began to sing in unison, looking at each other.) I’m having a party A party for two Invitin’ nobody Nobody but you

You’ll be sexy in your socks (they moved in step with each other.) (We can polish the floors) In case that anybody knocks (Let’s lock all the doors) Yeah, all the things I’m gonna do (I’m gonna do with you) I want to try something new (I want to try it, too) I tell you that it

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.