My Outrageous Mother
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A whimsical short story. It was written tongue-in-cheek and is a bit outrageous. Henry's middle-aged single Mom is happy as long as she can bring a guy home on the weekend for a good romp. She has no qualms about helping Henry with his overactive libido, but much to Henry's frustration she will only go so far.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next couple of weeks did not go well for mom. She went out every Friday and Saturday night and came home alone. She was good about sucking me off when I felt the need but I could tell she was not happy.

It was Sunday morning and mom was nursing a bit of a hangover when she asked me, “Do you think I am looking old and fat?”

Mom was pushing 50 but I’ll be damned if I was going to tell her she put on a few pounds and was getting laugh lines and crow’s feet. “Hell, no mom you’re in great shape. You could use a dye job though. Your roots are showing but other than that you’re one hot chick.”

Mom seemed to perk up at my suggestion, “Yeah maybe that’s it. A trip to the beauty parlor to get my hair and nails done might be a good idea. Thanks, hon. Can I do anything for you this morning?”

“Sure that would be great.” I was not really thinking about sex but who was going to pass up a blowjob when it was offered by an expert. I stood up and walked over to mom and dropped my pajama bottoms to my knees. She turned sideways in her chair and spread her legs. I did not even have a full erection but mom was sucking me off with more enthusiasm than usual. She didn’t even pause to take a sip of coffee. She must really be missing getting laid. I pulled on her nipples as she grabbed my ass and pulled me forward and almost choked herself. I was definitely fully erect now and started blowing my load into her hot mouth.

Mom made an appointment at the beauty parlor for Wednesday right after work. Mom came home around seven. Her nails were done and her gray roots were back to brassy blond.

That Friday night mom went out at her usual time but was back by 10:00 all alone. She went right to bed and did not get out of bed till almost noon on Saturday. I know she had not been sleeping because I could hear the TV in her room all morning. When she did get up I could tell by the look on her face asking for my morning blowjob would not be a good idea.

“What do you want for lunch Henry?”

I knew better than to ask her to make lasagna. “Just a sandwich will be fine.”

“Good. You know where the bread and cold cuts are so get to it.” Mom opened the refrigerator and took out a beer and went into the living room and turned on the TV. There was a football game on and mom did not change the channel. This was bad. Mom hated football.

I made two sandwiches and brought one in to mom. I put the plate with the sandwich on the coffee table as she looked at it and smiled, “Thanks, sweetie. That was nice of you.” She gave me a hug and her robe came open but I was not about to make an issue of it. “At least I still have you to keep me company.” A quick kiss and she started in on her sandwich and changed the channel.

I finished my sandwich and got up and took my dish back to the kitchen. I came back and told mom I was going out to meet my buddies Richie and Bobby. Then asked, “Are you going out tonight mom?”

“Of course dear. It’s Saturday. I know Mr. Right is out there somewhere.”

“Okay, Ma.” I had my doubts that Mr. Right was sitting in a bar waiting for my mom to come along so he could sweep her off her feet and live happily ever after.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.