Gullible

by Tasty Little Pop Tart

Copyright© 2018 by Tasty Little Pop Tart

Romantic Sex Story: Schoolgirl Abbie longs after Brianna, and has for years. A crisis develops between the 16-year-olds, threatening to destroy their friendship, banning Brianna from Abbie's life forever. Abbie can't let that happen, even at the cost of her self-worth. One night is all she has to put things right.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Author’s Note: Gullible is loosely based on the short story, Angie and Sandy, by Cobra. It was posted on Leslita June 15, 2016, when Leslita was still accepting stories. The same reader who sent me the original version of In The Family Way sent me Angie and Sandy, mostly due to my name being Angie. (There’s a good joke in there somewhere, I’m sure.)

Anyway, I put together Gullible in one night based on the storyline presented in A & S, modifying it to my own liking. No discredit to Cobra, but he and I have different ideas about how girls come together the first time. Also, I changed the names to be consistent with girls born in 2002. I also altered the ages to fall in line with SOL’s standards.

The original story was very short, only 1395 words. My version (minus these notes) is 2360 words, roughly twice the length but still super short, for me.

Although I emailed the original author, I never heard back. It’s used without permission, but with thanks and full credit.

GULLIBLE
By Tasty Little Pop Tart

Based on Angie and Sandy
by Cobra

I’m Abbie. I’m 16 years old. Brianna is too.

I’m 5’4” tall and weigh 115. pounds. Brianna is slightly taller than me but is exactly my weight. I’m humiliatingly flat. Brianna has some boobie at least, though not a whole lot. Her bra size is 32B. I still wear a training bra. Just kidding.

It was a Friday night. Brianna was with me on a sleepover, and helping with my algebra homework (is there any subject more worthless to a girl than math?) when I voiced what was bothering me.

“What happened to you during study period? We were supposed to meet up with Taylor and Alyssa afterwards.”

Brianna raised her dark brown eyes. Mine are the same color, though I’m strawberry-blonde while Brianna’s a true blonde.

“In the girl’s bathroom... ?”

I hadn’t expected that, nor her pensive expression, nor the way she put a question mark at the end of her answer.

“Doing what?” I asked cautiously.

“I’m not sure you want to know, Ab.”

Now I was alarmed. “We’re besties, Bree! Bestie’s don’t keep secrets.”

“Okay, if you promise not to hate me.”

I was a little put off by that. “Is it bad?”

She cut her eyes away for a moment. “Jordan Conner.”

Oh, dammit, I thought. A cheeleader on the junior squad, Jordan was ferociously agressive. She bowled over anyone in her way, whether she liked you or not. She and Brianna had a history of runins in 9th and 10th grades. I thought things had mellowed between them since starting in the fall.

“What about her?” I asked warily.

“Well, she and I, uh...”

I watched her turn bright red. “You didn’t!” I gasped.

She watched me get all big-eyed and breathless with horror. “In the bathroom, yeah. She likes me. I didn’t know that.”

I like you, dumbshit, I didn’t yell. “What did you do?”

I didn’t think it was possible to get any redder, but she did. “Okay, it was midway through study hall and I needed to go pee before we hooked up.” The usually innocent conotation of the term made her blush harder. “I walked in the bathroom, and Jordan was leaning against a sink, texting. She looked up and smiled, and I smiled back, kinda uncertain, you know. I gave her an embarrassed ‘Hi’, and then went into the stall to go pee. We were alone. She couldn’t know I would come in, if that’s what you’re thinking.”

I shook my head.

“Anyway...” She took a deep breath. “Jordan tapped on the door.”

“‘Hey, Brianna?’”

“‘Yeah,’ I said.”

“‘Let me in, okay?’”

“And I was like, why do you want to come in? It was already hard to go pee because she had me uptight. I didn’t like being alone with Jordan, even if we were kinda friends now.”

She didn’t like admitting that to me.

“So I said, okay, and slid open the catch. I had to move, you know, to let her in. It shocked me when she slid the catch closed again. ‘Ummm... ‘ I said, kinda freaking out. I was afraid I’d fucked up somehow and pissed her off. She laughed at my freaked out expression.”

“‘Can I tell you something?’ she asked.”

“And I was like ... okay, she’s gonna beat me up right here in the stupid stall. Instead, she leaned down and kissed me on the lips.”

I had a hard time controlling myself. She’s never kissed me, but the a-hole lets some skank that everyone loathes kiss her in a bathroom stall and she gets away with it?

“What did you do?” I asked levelly.

“You’re upset,” she said.

“No, I’m not,” I lied. “Why would I be upset?”

“You look like you want to hit me, Abs.”

“I do not!” I objected.

“Fine.” She sighed. “Whatever. Maybe I should go home.”

I grabbed her arm. “No!” I said in a panic. “Don’t you dare!” I released her arm, which she unconsciously rubbed. “Sorry. I’m just sorta, kinda, freaked out, is all.”

Grinning, she laughed softly. “Not like I was this afternoon.” She glanced away and cleared her throat. “She wanted me to preform oral on her.”

Stunned, I jerked back. “You didn’t!” I sucked in breath as she disjointedly shook and nodded her head.

“I was as shocked as you. I was like, No way, Jose! Are you crazy? But then she took my face in her hands and she kissed me again, and this was no little tentitive kiss, either, but an ‘I want you to squirm until you have an orgasm right there on the toilet seat’, which I about did...” She glanced away again, dismayed. “Sorry, I don’t mean for this to hurt you.” She looked back. “You’ll hate me for what I did. You will.”

I was past hating her ... I wanted to kill.

Brianna stood up. “I wish I had kept my stupid mouth shut. I didn’t think it would hurt you like this.”

“You did her?” I asked tightly.

She nodded unhappily.

“She did it to you?”

“She wasn’t interested in doing it to me.”

“Of course she wasn’t,” I growled.

We both laughed softly.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered.

Shrugging, I sat down again. “I’m okay. Not with her using you, though.” Shaking my head, I asked: “Did you like it, at least? Never mind. I don’t want to know.” Her next words derailed my returning anger.

“Not like I would, with you... ?”

My heart fluttered at her admission, and her tentative question.

“Do you want to?” I asked in a cracked voice.

“Do you?”

Barely able to breathe, I nodded shakily and gulped. I’d wanted to forever. “I’m scared.”

“So am I, Abs. More than with Jordan.” Puzzled, she furrowed her brow. “That doesn’t make a lot a sense, does it?”

“It does to me,” I said huskily.

My underwear felt all twisted up, trying to strangle me. My underarms itched, and I felt all tingly and jangly inside. I was a virgin, never being with a boy or a girl before. I’d always wanted Brianna to be my first boy or girl. I couldn’t believe that she would. I glanced at the bedroom door.

“You took an awful chance today,” I croaked. “What if someone had come in?” What if Mom caught us together tonight? I wasn’t allowed to lock the door, even. Looking at the bed, I was so thankful that Brianna usually slept in it with me. We could be together all night under the covers. Did we dare sleep without pajama bottoms and panties, I wondered? I was getting ahead of myself.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.