A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 8 - NIKA - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 8 - NIKA

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 7. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first seven books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have extreme difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author is a two-time Clitorids 'Author of the Year' winner (2015,2017) and won 'Best New Author' in the 2015.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Crime   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

May 25, 2009, Charlotte, North Carolina

“First time at this track, right, Steve?” Jason asked.

“Yep. And the first race I’ve been to since we went to the inaugural race at Chicagoland back in 2001. My heart wasn’t in it at that point, and really hasn’t been since.”

“That was a tough year all around. I remember Matthew visiting us to go to Rockingham the week after Dale’s wreck. You were what, Matthew, fourteen?”

“Thirteen,” he said. “My birthday is in the summer, if you remember. That visit just sucked. And not because of you, Jason.”

“Oh, I know it,” he said. “We all know why it sucked. Jesse took it pretty hard, too.”

“We all did,” I said. “I was surprised how upset I was despite loathing Earnhardt.”

Jason smiled, “You always liked to repeat his comments about cheering or booing and about second place being the first loser.”

I chuckled, “Yeah, well. I respected his racing ability, I just didn’t like him!”

“Compared to Loy Allen?” Abbie laughed.

“Hey, we all agree there’s a special place in hell for him and Hooter’s.”

“I’m glad you could get leave for this weekend, Matthew,” Jason said.

“It was fairly easy to get because I’m in the squadron office for another four months,” he said. “Then it’s back out to sea. And fortunately I took five days, so the race being postponed from yesterday didn’t make me miss it!”

“Are you enjoying serving on a submarine?”

“Except for being away from Chelsea and my son, yeah.”

“Who’s watching him?” Jason asked.

“The daughter of a Captain my dad is friends with. Did you ever meet Captain Aimee Shaughnessy?”

“She visited your dad when I was in Chicago,” Jason said. “But that was a long time ago. I think you were six or seven.”

“Mom?” Krissy called out, interrupting.

“Yes, Sweetie?” Abbie answered.

“Can I get a coke?”

“Sure. Someone should go with you and bring back cokes and food for everyone.”

I smiled and shook my head because Abbie was using ‘coke’ in a generic way, and we’d come back with a variety of soft drinks.

“I’ll do it,” I said. “It’s my treat. You guys got us the tickets and we’re staying at your house! What does everyone want?”

Jason, Abbie, Matthew, Chelsea, and Billy told us what they wanted, then Krissy and I headed for the concession stand.

“You look more and more like your mom every day,” I said to Krissy once we were away from the group.

“You met her when she was seventeen, right? So three years older than me?”

“That’s right. Did she tell you the story?”

Krissy laughed, “She did, though I think she left out some crucial details!”

“That’s probably a good thing,” I chuckled.

“Nah, I know what happened because she said you saw her tattoo! Dad knows and he’s cool about it. But I guess you dated his first wife before they married, too.”

“I did. How much do you know about Stephie?” I asked.

“Mom and Dad have told me all about her. She seems so cool. I wish I could have met her.”

“I don’t think you’d be here if she were still alive!”

“True. Dad would never have married Mom if he still had Stephie. I’ve seen pictures of them. And you, too.”

“They belonged together.”

“You went to the wedding, right?”

“I did,” I said as we got in line. “And to the funeral. I couldn’t let down my Georgia Peach!”

“What do you think of Tar Heels?” she said coquettishly.

I looked at her and cocked an eye. “I think your mom and dad would shoot me, that’s what I think! I saw your mom’s new .357 Magnum at the house!”

“Mom can’t say anything! She was with Aidan when she was fourteen! Dad was a stick in the mud until after High School! That’s HIS problem!”

All these years later, and it seemed as if Abbie was STILL a troublemaker!

“Let’s just get the drinks and snacks, young lady!”

“Coward!” she teased.

“You ask BOTH of your parents for permission, and if they say ‘yes’, THEN you can spend the night with me!” I chuckled.

“Cool!”

I shook my head. How DID I get myself into these predicaments?

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.