Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge - Cover

Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A husband's affair is discovered by his wife and to atone for his 'sin' he treats and takes her on a luxury holiday to the Caribbean hoping to rekindle his marriage. Unfortunately his good intentions don't work out and instead she enjoys her vacation for all the wrong reasons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Day 2.

I lay there all night thinking of Sally being fucked and wanked over like a slut. I couldn’t sleep and my hard-on refused to soften; I was so stimulated and pumped-up as I continually ran the events of the past few hours through my head. Unlike Sally who was in a very deep sleep.

I was still awake as the sun slowly came up replacing the dark with a warm yellow glow. I got up changed into my swimwear and sat outside our cabana with the night still so clear in my mind.

Sally appeared at the door wearing a red bikini. It was so tiny the top only just covered her firm breasts and the bottoms only just covered her well fucked pussy and firm sexy tight ass. Hands on her hips she looked at me and said, “Do you like it?”

I shrugged my shoulders and replied with a pout, “Why ask me; I’m guessing you haven’t put it on for my benefit.”

She giggled, “You guessed right.”

Sally lay back on her sun lounger and as she made herself comfortable I asked, “Were you proud of your performance; did you enjoy acting the complete whore last night?”

Sally raised herself on her elbows, looked at me and said in a very icy tone, “Were you proud fucking that whore from your office?”

I looked away thinking, ouch, what a bitch and was she ever going to let this thing go.

She continued, “Yes, I did enjoy it. Didn’t you notice Wesley was so much bigger than you. His lovely cock hit places inside me that you have never hit.”

I felt tears welling up and rather than let her see how much she had stung me I turned away to look out to sea.

I lay back closing my eyes and listened to the sounds of the staff getting the bar and restaurant ready for another day. There was booming laughter and I recognised the voice of the activities guy who was walking round. The sound revived the memory of him fondling Sally at the Volley Ball court and again my heart gave a flip as I pictured his black hands stroking over her butt.

My reverie was broken by Sally who asked, “Are we having breakfast or not?”

I got up putting on my sunglasses and replied with a sulk, “ ... guess so.”

We ordered breakfast and sat in silence. A short while later Sally giggled and pointed over my shoulder towards the bar and said, “So that’s where my bra and panties ended up.” I looked up and saw her red underwear pinned over the bar with at least ten other pairs of ladies panties.

The waiter noticed us looking at the bar said, “That’s our wall of fame. You wouldn’t believe how many female guest have had sex in the restaurant and then forget to collect their panties. Should they forget them we pin them up and, do you know, no one has ever asked for them back!”

After eating we returned to our sun loungers. We had only been there a few moments when the activities guy came over and, completely ignoring me, he looked Sally up and down and stretched out his hand to her and introduced himself, “Hi, I’m Leon, and I’m here to help you enjoy your vacation.”

Sally looked at him and smiled saying, “Mmm, I hope so.”

He wandered off leaving us to laze the morning away under the warm sun, read our books and generally relaxed watching the world pass by in front of our beds. The rum cocktails made relaxation even more agreeable and I was content to doze the time away.

Not so Sally for when Leon called out, “Beach games are about to begin,” she jumped up and followed him down the beach.

Leon was like a magnet to the ladies, they were all flocking round him like bees round a honey pot. I watched as they played a drinking game and then saw Leon again run his big hand down Sally’s back placing his hand on her firm ass just like he did yesterday.

She looked round to make sure I was watching and again made no effort to move away or stop him. I looked on as he squeezed her ass; Sally just stood there letting him touch her. Sally returned after the morning games finished and as she sat down on the lounger with that smirk playing across her face I looked at her thinking what a fucking slut she had turned into. I also began regretting ever paying for this vacation and wishing we were going home today.

The beach was very quiet with most guests settling down in the mid-day sun; we were at the far end of the beach well away from them. Leon was walking round picking up errant pieces of sports kit and then he spotted where we were sitting. He gave a wave and made his way up towards us.

Leon sat on the edge of Sally’s sun lounger and once again completely ignoring my presence they begun talking. In no time things got a little flirty and as they talked Sally stretched her leg out and rested her foot on Leon’s leg. He laid his hand upon her foot and I heard him tell her what a sexy ass she had.

Sally blushed bright red and then Leon began rubbing her foot. She purred her approval and looking back at him she bent her right leg up and parted her knees. I couldn’t believe my eyes when next she ran her hand run down between her thighs and eased her bikini bottom to one side.

Leon looked down seeing her exposed smooth shaven pussy and with his eyes fixed on her pussy he whispered, “Mmmm very sexy, I love smooth white pussy.”

Sally looked into his eyes and whispered back, “When you want it, it’s all yours big boy.”

Leon looked at me to gauge my reaction and seeing me sitting there mute turned his attention back to Sally. I believe that even he was surprised at her brazen invitation. He whispered something to her that I couldn’t hear and then stood up leaving Sally to cover herself as he returned to the task of retrieving his sports equipment along the beach.


We argued all afternoon about what she had done and her behaviour. Her default argument was she was here to have herself a good time and that whatever she decided to do was “payback” for my having “the fling with the whore in your office”. She made it quite clear that Leon was just going to provide another bit of her fun and sooner or later she was going to have him. I knew I was in a losing battle. I got up and headed back to the cabana.

Sally came in at 4pm, saying, “Time for a rest before we go out tonight.”

I knew what she meant and was planning and knew I could not stop her. She undressed and got into bed naked; I lay next to her wanting to touch her.

I turned to her and moved to brush her hair away from her eyes. She looked up to me, “Don’t even think about it,” and turned over. I stared at her naked back as within moments she fell into a deep sleep.

After waking and having showers we got dressed. I watched as she put on a black bra, black dress but no panties. I made no comment as I couldn’t face another argument.

We headed off towards the main hotel for dinner and finding our table sat opposite each other. I was in a daze as we ordered thinking about all the options and how the evening would go. Our meal came but in all this time we had not said a word to each other. Then my trance-like state was broken when Sally deliberately knocked her fork off the table. She looked at me and said in a sweet voice, “Oh dear Darling, could you be so kind as to get that for me and while you’re down there have a look around.” I bent down to retrieve the fork from under the table and glanced across to see Sally part her legs. She whispered for me to stay down and told me to watch as she run a finger along the lips of her pussy. I thought she was just teasing me and that perhaps this was just foreplay in anticipation for us getting together later that night. I found the fork, got up and smiled across to her.

The smile was wiped from my face when Sally said in quite another tone, “With any luck, Leon will be in there tonight; I just hope we see him tonight.”

I sat back on my chair, crushed, and said, “Stop this now; you have had your pay back.” She just laughed, “Poor Baby; I’ve only just started.”

We ate our meal in silence and then afterwards made our way to the bar where I found us a booth. I saw Sally to her seat and returned to go to the busy bar. As I threaded my way through the throng I bumped into someone and turned to apologise. It was Leon and he laughed at my embarrassment but seeing where I was heading he cheekily added his own choice of drink for me to order.

It took a short while for me to catch the barman’s attention but soon I was collecting our drinks. I returned to our booth and was taken aback to see Sally sitting on Leon’s lap. As I approached our table I could see her as she slowly wiggled her ass over his groin. They were both giggling, not even seeing me heading their way.

Lost in their own little world, talking, laughing, they still made no acknowledgement of me standing there. I placed the drinks loudly on the table causing Sally to look at me. She gave me a smirk and then holding my gaze she parted her legs giving me a view of her pussy as she sat on Leon’s lap.

She told me, “I’ve changed my mind about tonight. We’re not staying here; we’re heading off to our cabana. If you want to join us, bring the drinks.”

I was in total confusion but not wanting to make a scene I felt I had no choice but to follow them. They walked off hand in hand and I dutifully trailed behind trying not to spill the drinks as my hands shook with the embarrassment that I was feeling.

We walked away from the bar and once out of the building we were into shadows. The walk ways had few lights and the further we went the darker it became. I picked my way carefully as I balanced the drinks and almost bumped into them when they suddenly stopped. They turned to each other and Leon pulled Sally into his big arms. He leaned down and they kissed their tongues deeply in each other’s mouths. Then just as suddenly they parted and continued walking.

Once inside our cabana Leon took his drink from my shaking hands, looked round and said, “So this is what they look like from the inside.” Sally looked at him, “So you have never seen inside one of these cabins?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.