Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge - Cover

Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband's affair is discovered by his wife and to atone for his 'sin' he treats and takes her on a luxury holiday to the Caribbean hoping to rekindle his marriage. Unfortunately his good intentions don't work out and instead she enjoys her vacation for all the wrong reasons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Day 1.

Two years ago I had an affair with one of the secretaries from work. I often had to go away on business and she came with me as “admin support” and we stayed overnight at hotels following one meeting or another. Then one night while away on yet another trip we ended up in bed. This set the pattern for over a year until Sally, my wife, found out.

It took almost another year of trying to get Sally’s trust back. Sally is (was) a very straight-laced lady, or so I thought. Our lovemaking was never very exciting; she displayed no great enthusiasm or imagination and when after tests to discover why she hadn’t fallen pregnant and the cause was found to me and my low sperm count she became even less interested. It was that situation that encouraged me to stray beyond the marriage bed but from her point of view I was the great adulterer and I must pay.

The 12 months that followed her discovery was a living hell for me. In all that time she hardly let me near her, see her undressed or be close to her in any way. She really made me suffer.

As a final attempt at proving to her my regret and sincerity of repenting my transgressions I arranged for us to go on a holiday of a life time. Sally had always wanted to go to Jamaica and as a peace-offering and surprise I booked a 5-star all the way with a private cabana on the beach and flying premier class.

I felt I was finally forgiven when as the plane taxied towards the runway I felt her soft hand slip into mine. I looked at her and she smiled and gave me a squeeze as we took off and settled back for the long flight to Jamaica. Little did I realise that she had plans of her own and that far from being forgiven my suffering and penance was going to continue but be taken to a completely new level.


We had been travelling for over 11 hours when we finally arrived at our resort. We checked in then the bell boy showed us to our cabana which looked out at the soft sandy beach. In the late afternoon warmth it seemed like paradise and I looked forward to us reconnecting in the best possible ways.

We got ready for dinner and I watched as Sally changed into a light summer dress. Seeing her naked for the first time after so long of being denied was wonderful. I noticed she now had shaven her pussy so smooth; the impression to me was it complimented the sight of her firm sexy breasts and long lovely legs.

She looked at me hands on her hips and said in a jokey fashion, “Enjoy the view, but you won’t get to touch me while we are here”. At least I hoped she was joking.

After a lovely meal and a few drinks we headed back to our cabana for a reasonable night before our first full day. We undressed and slipped into our super king sized bed, I felt Sally turn over and slowly drift off to sleep, I laid there so much wanting to hold her but decided that could wait for now.


We woke to a beautiful sunny warm day and I went outside to sit on our veranda waiting for Sally who was reluctant to get out of bed. When she appeared my jaw fell open, she was wearing a tiny white bikini that barely covered her breasts and firm sexy ass. I looked her up and down and remarked, ‘‘you will sure get some looks wearing that.’’

Sally smiled saying, ‘‘That’s the idea.”

The bar staff were getting the beach side bar ready for the long day ahead. I could hear them clicking glasses and bottles; they were all chatting and laughing. I was reading my book as Sally lay back on the big comfy sun lounger when a shadow fell over us and a waiter asked if we wanted a drink. I ordered a beer as Sally asked for a rum cocktail.

As he took the order his attention was all on Sally, his eyes moving up and down her body. He took his time looking at her before heading off towards the bar. He soon returned with our drinks on a silver tray. As he passed us our drinks again his eyes focussed on Sally’s body. She smiled to him as their fingers lightly touched as she took her drink.

A short while later a guy from the hotel activities team begun walking round asking, ‘‘we need two more ladies for volleyball.’’

Sally jumped up, “I’m there; sounds like fun’’.

The guy waited for her to get off the bed and then led her down the beach to the where the volley ball pitch was set up. I delighted in the sight of her walking away, her sexy firm ass lightly swaying side to side.

A game was already underway and Sally stood on the side watching the ladies play. I noticed the black staff member move to her side and his big black hand occasionally touching her back as they begun talking, Sally was laughing at the attention and then I saw his hand move down and touch her butt. Sally made no movement to move away, they looked at each other and smiled.

The game paused and Sally moved onto the beach court to take up the place of a young girl who had decided she had had enough. The game recommenced and as she moved round her firm breasts begun bouncing inside her bikini top much to the appreciation of the team of black hotel staff who were standing around the court all looking, watching and pointing to all the ladies as they played. Sally clearly was enjoying the attention.

Her game finished and she returned out of breath and thirsty. ‘Our’ waiter came over to meet her as she flopped down on the sun bed and took our drinks order looking Sally up and down as he did so. She smiled at him and as she settled on the bed I was bemused to see that she deliberately slightly parted her legs giving him a clear view of the lips of her pussy pressing against her bikini bottoms.


We spent much of the day drinking and by late afternoon we were both feeling a little drunk. We got our things ready and made our unsteady way back to our cabana to get changed for dinner.

I wore my white cotton shirt and blue shorts; Sally wore a short thin red dress with matching red underwear and white sandals. I couldn’t take my eyes off her as we walked towards the bar and restaurant where we were introduced to our waiter, Wesley. He showed us to our table overlooking the sea and took our drinks order.

We stayed after eating, dancing and drinking the night away with Sally getting plenty of looks from the waiters. It seemed to me that she was playing a game with them as we danced looking towards each of them in turn and exchanging an occasional wink.

We were both quite drunk and hadn’t really noticed that all the other guests had headed back to their cabanas. The music was still playing as I noticed someone locking the doors. I glanced at my watch; it was 3am.

I said, ‘‘maybe we should leave.’’

Sally retorted, “NO, I want to stay and dance a little more.’’

We were the last ones remaining when Wesley, our waiter asked if he could dance with Sally. She giggled and took his outstretched hand. As they danced Wesley got closer to her and with her moulded against him and her breast touching his chest he turned and I swear I saw him wink to the other waiters.

They danced so seductively, as he turned her to face me. She looked at me sitting uncomfortably on my seat at the table and smiled and blew me a kiss as she eased her back against his body. Sally began to move her firm sexy ass against him and I swear I could see the bulge that began to appear in his trousers while all the while his hands moved up and down her sides.

I watched in horror as the dancing continued and saw his hands moved up her sides and round to cup each breast firmly in his hands. Sally made no effort to stop him; in fact she seemed to be enjoying the attention and gave him every encouragement. She turned her head and looking towards me smiled before tipping her head backwards letting Wesley kiss her full on the lips.

Their lips parted and I saw Wesley’s tongue go deep inside her mouth and her response as their tongues moved in circles. I continued watching as the music stopped thinking any moment Sally would have decided enough was enough and that she would move away from him and we would be heading off to our cabana.

How wrong could I be? Instead, in the silence they just stood still and stayed locked together and Wesley’s hand began to move slowly down her body passing over her flat tummy and ever downwards. Still facing me they kissed deeper and she put her arms up and around his neck which caused her short dress to rise up. He continued to move his hand downward slowly until he could reach under the hem and let his fingers find her small red panties.

Sally parted her legs and with the other waiters standing behind me we watched as Wesley eased her panties to one side revealing her smooth shaven pussy to us all.

Sally was now biting her bottom lip as Wesley ran his large black finger up and down along the lips of her pussy. She began to make little moans letting us all know how much she was starting to enjoy the attention being given to her.

Wesley eased his finger into her, slowly easing it back and forth as he started to finger fuck her. She closed her eyes and started moving her hips slowly back and forth as he pushed his finger deeper into her.

His finger started moving faster and Sally spread her legs wider still. The other waiters were all smiling and cheering him on. I just sat there with my head in my hands wondering when she would call a halt to this but knew, deep down, she was not going to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to her.

Wesley moved his other hand behind her and eased down the zip of her dress down. He then eased the straps off her shoulders and the top half of her dress fell down revealing her breasts covered by her half cup red bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.