Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“We can’t do that here,” Spencer argues.

“Why not?” Sam asks. “Nobody is going to know.”

“Because this is an airplane and it’s highly unprofessional,” he explains. “Besides we should get some rest while we can.”

“We’ll get rest, Spence,” she argues. “This is a long flight. Besides I need to quell down this excitement.”

“You’re not going to do that when we go after Delgrious?” he asks.

“Well, yeah,” she answers cheerily. “But I’m pumped now. And it’s not like I’m asking you to bend me over the seat and fuck me.” She bites her bottom lip and then smiles. “Well, maybe I am.” She leans over and kisses him. “At least we can take care of each other’s needs.”

The plane is a Gulfstream provided by the FBI. Roger managed to convince Frank McMillian to loan it to them in order to get the two agents across the ocean faster. Plus it makes it a lot easier to moves their supplies and weapons without all the red tape, especially since the TDF is emerging into the light.

Spencer’s hand raises up to cup her cheek. He stops the kiss briefly. “Maybe we should take this to the restroom then. Just in case one of the pilots comes back here.”

Samantha smiles. “That’s so cliché. Besides, they don’t have a reason to.” Her hand presses against this chest. “I’m think a quick orgasm for both of us. A quick fingering, a quick blow job?”

Spencer grins. “I think we can handle that.” He kisses her again, deepening it.

Sam’s nipples start to harden and her pussy begins to pulse. She is wet pretty quickly and her clit is already on a slow throb. She takes Spencer’s hand and guides it to her thigh, pushing him toward her goal. His fingers trail up her thigh, playing with the hem of her pants for a second before dipping in. Regardless of his protests, Sam feels the bulge in his pants. His is rock hard when she squeezes it. Her legs spread, allowing him greater access. A moment later she feels a finger lightly run over her nether lips through her panties.

Working his finger back up, Spencer stops for a moment to move back up and then slip under the band of her panties. Sam’s breath catches in her throat when she feels him barely touch her clit. She would prefer to have made it easier on him by wearing a dress or something. As it is they had to dress to depart the plane and head straight to their objective. That doesn’t mean the pants have to stay on. Burying her head into his neck, Sam bites her lip again when his palm presses down on her clit while his fingers dip down into her entrance. A very low moan rumbles in her chest when she spreads wider and slides a little in the seat.

Spencer’s fingers find her clit again and he alternates between rubbing and pinching it, periodically dipping lower to lubricate his digit to make them more slippery. Bucking her hips up, Sam encourages him to go faster while she pants in his ear. “That’s right. Right there. Don’t stop...” Biting her lip, Sam throws her head back. Slamming her eyes shut she can see stars.

But he isn’t done with her. Spencer kisses her, rubbing her wet cunt to yet another powerful orgasm. When this one ends, there is a new fire in Sam’s eyes. She grins at him. “That’s it the pants have to come off.”

Sam slides off the seat when Spencer removes his hand. She stands, sliding her pants and panties off. By the time she is finished, Spencer has his half way down his legs, his cock sticking straight up in the air. Then reaching down, Sam takes hold of it and crawls onto his lap. She feels the tip pressing against her entrance as she moves her hands up to his chest to balance herself in the seat. Spencer grabs her waist and she slowly sinks down, adjusting her hips to get more comfortable.

Sam slowly works her hips back and forth on his length feeling him slide against the special spot. Her clit rubs against his pubic area and for a few minutes he just allows her to ride him before he eventually takes over and thrusts up. Their groans and the sounds of sex fill the cabin.

“Don’t move,” he says. “Just let me fuck you a little.”

Samantha obeys and lets him fuck her how he wants before he pulls out and moves her onto her back against the seat across from them. She happily spreads her legs and pulls him to her by his ass. His cock finds its way back to her cunt. Pushing all the way inside her in one thrust, Spencer settles his weight on top of her, gripping the seat on either side for balance.

“Fuck!” Sam groans out when he bottoms out and stretches her. Spencer murmurs into her neck just as he flexes his hips against her, moving his cock in and out of her pussy a few inches. “Mmm, yes,” she groans when he again moves his prick. Kissing her, he thrusts harder. Spencer fills her over and over.

Adjusting, Spencer pushes her legs up so that they are resting over the armrests of the seat. With Sam spread wide, he really begins his thrusts, slamming himself into her. The seats are well maintained and bolted securely so they offer plenty of resistance. He watches his shaft slip in and out of her and all Sam can do is grab at the top of the seat when he picks up the pace and thrusts so hard that her breasts move up and down beneath the confines of her shirt to match his rhythm.

“Shit, Spence!” she cries. “I’m gonna cum again!”

Her partner rides it out with her, but he is getting close and she can feel it. So Sam rises up, using her thighs on the armrests and wraps her arms around Spencer’s neck to pull him down to kiss her. Then pulling her arms back over her head to grip the top of the seat again, Spencer buries his had in her neck and pushes himself in and out in a steady rhythm. Her legs are starting to crap from begins so spread awkwardly over the armrests but her bites her lip to distract herself.

A couple more thrusts and Sam feels his cock jump at the base. Moment later Spencer starts to cum inside her. Releasing her grip, she wraps them back around him while he kisses her neck, still thrusting into so hard that his balls slap her ass. Spencer’s grunts and groans fill her ears while he rides out the powerful orgasm. Feeling his thrusts slowing, Sam tangles her fingers in his hair and then runs them down his back while he rock his hips against her to shoot the rest of his seed into her.


The rest of the trip is uneventful. Much of it is spent sleeping. Too tired to dress, Spencer dropped into the seat next to Sam and fell asleep. Luckily for them neither of the pilots had a reason to exit the cockpit. They were woken by the sound of the pilot’s voice over the intercom announcing their arrival. The two agents quickly got dressed and were ready to go by the time the plane came to a stop and the copilot stepped out to open the door.

On the tarmac waiting for them is their contact, their Interpol liaison, Julius Claude. “Agent Reeds, Agent Roberts,” he says politely with a moderate French accent. “It is nice to meet you. I’m Lieutenant Claude. Please call me Julius. Let us get inside and we’ll get you all caught up.”

The two agents follow the man into the hanger which is set up more like base of operations than a place to store airplanes. There is personal dressing in tactical gear while others are inspecting weapons and gear. They follow the man to a small area cordoned off near a large transport truck.

The area has tables and a bulletin board decorated with pictures, charts and maps. File and folders are spread all over in some organized chaotic fashion. “As you can see,” Claude says, waving a hand over the mess. “We have been following Ghost’s activity as well as Kloser’s. Like you, we figure that they are making a bold move.”

“This isn’t just Interpol is it?” Sam asks. She felt that something was off the moment they stepped into the hanger.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.