Black List I: Ghosts
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Agent Strandon, you have a call, sir.”

“Patch it through,” he says.

He gives it a few seconds before picking it up. This is the phone call that he has been waiting for. Knowing that it is going to be recorded, he comprises himself, flushing away the excitement. Then he lifts the receiver. “Agent Strandon.”

“The president is on my list this morning,” the voice says. “Fifteen minutes is all he has left in the presidency.”

“The line goes dead. It’s time to act. Strandon hangs up the phone and he prepares himself, taking a deep breath. The excitement is almost too much to contain. He runs out of his office, yelling. “Anderson! Stevens!” Both agents bolt up out of their desks. “Assemble a team. We have less then fifteen minutes before the president is assassinated.”


“Director!” an analyst yells. “Sir, we have a problem.”

“Go ahead,” Roger says walking out of his office.

NSA just contacted us,” she continues. “They received a phone call about a threat on the president.”

“Did they ask for our help?”

“No, sir,” the analyst says.

“Strandon just wants to rubs it in our faces,” he mutters.

“Excuse me, sir?”

“Nothing,” Roger says dismissively. “Anything else?”

“We received a call telling us that Ghost is going to broadcast in two hours.”

“Damn it, we’re out of time,” the director says, shaking his head.

“Sir!” another analyst shouts. “Anonymous caller says that he’s seen suspicious activity at an abandoned fireworks factory on 53rd. he says the people look foreign and military. There was also a semi going into the building.”

That’s just the tip they have been waiting for. It’s a slip he knew Ghost would eventually make. “Find Reeds and Roberts and get Wiltkins on the phone.”


Spencer and Sam get to the office as quickly as they can. Wiltkins is already there waiting. ‘Good, you’re here,” Roger says when they walk in.

“We have a lead?” Sam asks apprehensively.

“Just got the call,” Roger confirms. “We have to move fast. We have less than an hour. You two are heading out with Doug. I’ll keep open contact with you. Ghost will be in the middle of a broadcast when you get there.”


“Are the radios been jammed?” Stanos asks.

“Yes, sir,” Jacobs says. “There will be no communication for the period of time you requested.”

“Good, the last thing we need is the secret service interfering,” Stanos mutters.


“Get the semi loaded,” Rudolph says, barking out orders. The broadcast goes out in less than an hour.”

“The route is clear and ready,” Fredrich says.

“Very good, I’ll take the semi, you’ll take the alternate route Hanson made up,” Rudolph instructs. “We’ll meet the rendezvous. Before the day is out we’ll have taken the first steps to ruling the world.”


Mathsen has his set up just over five hundred meter from the White House. As long as Stanos can do what he says, the snipe will have a perfect shot through the window. He looks at his watch. This is the moment he has waited for. McKinsey wasn’t the president when everything happened to him, but the president is a symbol and symbols fall.


President McKinsey stands in the center of his office, starring into the computer screen set on the coffee table. His thought are on his daughter. Like his wife, he hopes she will come back alive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.