Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

After nearly six hours of interrogation, Roger orders them to get some rest. Donna Michael’s was identified and her family notified. Geoffrey Adams was taken into custody and has been interrogated since. But the junior agent won’t talk. Both Sam and Spencer are reluctant to go home, but Roger promises to call them should he finally talk. Once home, both agents crash onto the bed, asleep before too long...

“Move outta the way asshole!” someone shouts from another car.

Slamming on the brakes when a car cuts in front of them, the woman sighs, holding back a retort at the man yelling at her. Traffic has nearly come to a halt. The city has been ordered to evacuate after government officials announcing the threat of a nuclear bomb. Now it’s just chaos. Everyone is fighting to get out.

“If people just worked together, things could go smoother,” Spencer says from the front passenger seat. The boy is just eight years old, and with the mind of a child can point out the obvious.

His mother looks over at him. “I know, sweetie.” She gives him a warm smile. Reaching over she gives his arm a loving squeeze. “Not everyone thinks like that. People are too worried about themselves.”

Spencer frowns. “Mom, we need to get off this bridge and away from here,” he says, looking at the woman. Tears quickly begin to form at the edges of his eyes.

He looks out the car window again. He ignores the hideous creatures suddenly crawling over the sides of the bridge. Instead, he focuses further up along it. There are four figures; one of them is a girl. Sara McKinsey is bound between two of the creatures. The third is Delgrious and he appears to be saying something, but the boy can’t hear.

“What’s wrong?” she asks. Why are you crying?”

“I’m afraid for the girl up there,” he answers, not able to pull his eyes away.

“I don’t think you have to worry about her,” she says comfortingly. “She’s a stupid little bitch.”

He hears the seat belt unclasping and looks over to see that the seat is empty. Spencer looks back to the helpless, bound girl, Delgrious reaches into her chest with both hands and wrenches her apart. Panic shoots through him like a bolt of lightning. Then all hell breaks loose. The ground—if the bridge can be considered that—starts shaking. People start to scream, horns begin to blare. But it’s the roars the deafen it all. Fear wells up inside the boy. Panic settles in on him as it does the people around them.

A crack forms under car, then splits open with amazing force. Spencer hears a cry for help. The boy lunges across the seat, catching her hand. He is too small, too young and too weak to save her. His eyes fill me tears, but he knows that now is not the time to cry. Her hand slips and she screams. But the screams don’t last long. Spencer looks down through the crack. Delgrious is there, holding her by the arm. Suddenly his hand rips through Sam’s chest. And there isn’t anything Spencer can do about it.

Delgrious pulls his hand free and releases his grip of his partner. Sam’s eyes fill with fear and hopelessness as she falls tot eh water below. The boy looks up at the creature, rage and anger burning in his eyes. The monster stares right back with the same burning intensity. “You will fail...”

Spencer wakes up in a cold sweat. Has the bastard invaded m dreams again? He isn’t sure what is going on. Is it a warning, the future? Is the beast just trying to scare him?

Beside him, Samantha moves. Through sleepy eyes she looks up at him. “How bad?”

Spencer smiles and runs a hand through her hair. “Not bad at all,” he lies. “Go back to sleep.”

“Liar,” she whispers. “I can see it in your eyes.”

“You died,” he blurts out, knowing that it’s no use in lying to her and because maybe he is scared a little. Maybe this just isn’t something he wants to hold inside.

“Want to talk about it?” she asks.

He shakes his head. “I rather not.” Instead, he rips away the bedsheets and wraps his hands around her panties. Quickly he pulls them off with Sam’s aid in lifting her hips up. He leaves a trail of hot, needy kisses along the way down her body. When he reaches her pussy, Spencer lingers. He kisses her nether lips and Sam pushes up toward him in response. But the man simply places his hand on her belly and pushes her right back down.

Then he pulls her apart and lets a soft breath escape. “I can’t ever lose you,” he says. And before he allows her to reply, his tongue lightly laps up some of her wetness. Sam grabs fistfuls of sheets. Spencer begins to lick furiously increasing in speed and drawing his partner’s breaths out of her faster and faster. Samantha is already close to orgasm. Spencer has had these dreams for so long that she knows what to expect subconsciously and so her body is already preparing for it. Spencer feels her need. He stops licking and sticks his fingers inside her. This is enough to send her over the edge. Sam’s body thrusts up with the powerful orgasm. And Spencer just keeps pumping into her. His tongue centers on her clit and she calms slightly before another orgasms comes over her.

Pulling his fingers free, Spencer climbs back up along her body. When his face is level with hers, Sam grabs his head and pulls him in and kisses him deeply. The taste is intoxicating. The feeling of her orgasm intense. His licking like nothing from him ever before. Sam pushes him onto his back and leans over him. Pressing her lips to his neck, Sam kisses and moans. She leaves a trail of kisses to his chest. With her hand, she rubs his hardness through his boxers. She only stops long enough to yank the material off him. And when she comes back up, Spencer is grabbing her by the shoulders and pushes her right back on her back. Then he is on top of her once again.

“Do you want this?” he asks, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her pussy.

“Fuck yes,” she answers lustfully.

“Right now?” he asks, putting a little more pressure on her.

Sam reaches down and takes ahold of him. “Right now.”

He pushes just the tip in. “I will always be there for you.”

“I know and I love you too,” Sam whispers, looking straight into his eyes.

Spencer pushes his full length into her. She cries out with ecstasy. The weight of his body on hers is amazing. Since this week has begun everything just seems to have intensified. Their relationship has blossomed as has their love. He slowly pumps in and out of her. Her nails dig into his back. Their breathing is fast and shallow and not just because of the moment or feeling, but because their bodies ache, their wounds still unhealed. The world begins to disappear as the aches and wounds do.

Pumping faster and faster, Spencer draws out long, guttural moans from Sam, adding to them with his own. Samantha reaches up and grabs a hold of his upper arms. Her hips rise and falls with each of his thrusts. “I’m going to cum...” she says.

And with that, Spencer slows his pace. His lisp graze her ear and his quick breath makes her skin rise. “Wait for me,” he whispers.

“Tell me...” she whispers back.

“I love you,” he says. Spencer lifts and grabs hold of her shoulders. He starts pumping her as hard and as fast as he can. Within a minute she is exploding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.