Black List I: Ghosts
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“What’s on your mind, Spence?” Sam asks, dropping onto the bed next to him.

“To be honest, a lot,” he answers. “You’re one of them.” He shakes his head. This is why relationships are generally not accepted.

“I thought it was just me,” Sam says. “I almost felt like a fool explaining it to you in the hospital.”

“We’ve been partners for a long time,” he says.

“And lovers for while too,” she adds.

His thoughts swirl around his head like a tornado out of control. Growing up with his uncle he was never taught the values of relationships or how to integrate them into every aspect of his life. He was taught the opposite, that there was no need for immediate family and that work and personal life were always separate. It could be the reason his uncle never married, never had children. Why he is so successful at his job. His uncle was the stern father figure, not the comforting one. Everything Spencer has learned since, every step he and Sam have taken together, he has had to learn on his own.

He opens his mouth to speak again. Instead, Sam presses her finger to his lips. “First of all, we take it as it comes. One step at a time.” She leans in to kiss him. The kiss is passionate and deep and blissful.

Feelings surge and overwhelm him. He pulls away. “I’m afraid of losing you.”

Sam cups his face in her hands and says, “I know the feeling, but if there is one thing that today has taught me is that together we can make it through anything.” She smiles, which in turn brings one to his face. “You got my back and I got yours. There ain’t shit anyone or anything can do to break that.” She smiles again and Spencer pulls her in for another kiss.

Sam’s hands snake down and she unzips his pants. His cock is already hard and throbbing with his need for her. She pulls his erection free from its confines and begins to stroke it slowly. “Fuck me,” she says in a low whisper, flicking her tongue across his lips. “I love you, Spencer.”

“And I you,” he answers, breathing heavily into her mouth.

She pulls from his grasp and shuffles until she can bend down to take him into her mouth. Spencer lets out a deep moan and puts his hands on the back of her head. She tastes the salty precum on her tongue as she runs it across the tip. Slowly, Sam stands and pulls off her shirt. Spencer’s hands immediately go to her exposed chest, pushing her breasts together, taking each nipple one at a time into his mouth. He sucks and licks the hardening nubs. Sam guides him to sit back against the headboard. Then she breaks away and helps him by pulling off his shoes, pants and boxers.

“Just sit back,” she coos. “I’ll do the rest.” She grins and flicks her tongue out at him.

Spencer follows her command. She stands and pulls off her pants and panties, letting them fall to the floor next to the bed. Then straddling his legs, she descend slowly, impaling herself on his throbbing member. Sam lets out a moan of pure ecstasy. She has been waiting for this moment ever since the fighting at the hospital ended. She begins to rock back and forth on him, causing her partner, her lover to release a guttural moan. Her pussy is tight with need, tight from all the stress they have been facing, tight with the worry of losing one another. He feels so good inside her. He is the only key that can unlock her door to release all that stress and tension, all that worry and hesitation.

Spencer begins to thrust back and upward into her, quickly getting into a rhythm with her. Sam’s breathing becomes short and raspy as she fingers her clit while pumping up and down, back and forth, side to side. “Fuck me harder ... harder...” she cries. “I’m going to cum...”

Spencer thrusts deeper and faster, working his aching body as much as it will allow. He feels her pussy clinching him when she orgasms. He pounds her pussy harder and then explodes deeps inside. Sam collapses onto his chest still rocking her hips slowly. “I love you, Spencer,” she says softly, coming to a halt and closing her eyes. Sleep is quick, she needs it.

Spencer smiles, feeling a euphoria come over him. It helps relax his body. He leans in with his head and kisses her forehead “I love you too, Samantha Roberts.” Then with her still on top of him and he still inside her, closes his eyes and lets sleep overtake him as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.