Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“What were you doing at the warehouse?” Spencer asks again for the third time. “What’s your connection with Yonovich?”

“I told you already,” Erika says calmly as if she were having a normal conversation outside the interview room. “We have sex. He is very good in bed. I bet you’re good too.”

So far Erika has refused to say anything unless it could be turned into some kind of sexual perversion. By now Spencer is ready to start beating on the woman until she either stops talking bullshit or dies in a pool of her own blood. The anger, the lack of sleep, his partner shot ... it is all catching up to him.

“I’m going to ask one more time,” he growls. “What were you doing there?”

“What if I don’t tell you?” she asks defiantly.

“Then I’m going to beat it out of you,” he growls right back.

“Now that could be fun,” Erika says, smiling. “My father used to beat me before he fucked me. He said he liked how I could move to resist. It made it easier. You know, after a few years even I began to like it.”

Spencer has had enough. He grabs first the chair and then the table, slinging them to the side. He grabs her by the front of her shirt and lifts her easily into the air before slamming her into the wall. “Since you like it, you’re going to enjoy this,” he yells, sending spittle into her face.

The door to the room flies open and he is restrained by two men. Erika falls to the floor, a wide grin spread across her face. “Alright Reeds, time for a break,” Roger says. The frustration in his voice matches Spencer’s feelings at this moment.

“Alright, alright.” Spencer calms enough for the men to release him. He glares down at the smirking woman. “I’ll be back. You better have some answers when I return or so help me, no one will be able to stop me from killing you.”

“Will that be with or without the cuffs?” Erika taunts. “Uncle Dieter liked to use rope.”

To keep the man from responding, Roger grabs Spencer by the arm and ushers him out the room. “It’s late,” he says once they are out in the hall. “Go home. Get some rest. This isn’t going to be solved this way. I’ll get something out of her by morning.”

“I can’t right now,” Spencer says. “This bitch has answers. The longer we wait, the further behind we get.”

“We’re already behind,” Roger reasons. “We’re still playing catch up. But I have an agent in the hospital and another ready to fly off the handle. We may not exist but that doesn’t mean we can go around killing people. There is still a justice system in this country.”

“Where’s the justice for Sara McKinsey?” the agent counters, venting his anger.

“That’s not our job. We focus of other threats,” Roger says, ignoring the man’s rage. “Now go home, get some rest. Go see Roberts if you have to. She getting releases in the morning and I need you two primed and ready to go. Got it?”

“I got it,” the man says wearily. He turns and walks away. “Just get her to talk.”


“Did you take care of Yonovich?” Delgrious asks.

“Of course,” Geoffrey answers. “He practically begged for his life.”

“I would expect nothing less from a human,” the beast remarks. “All humans are the same. Does anyone suspect you?”

“No one,” the junior agent says.

“Good. If you are revealed then you are of no use to me,” Delgrious warns. “I suggest you remain useful.”

“Of course,” the man says, hiding his fears.

“What about the prisoner? Will she talk?”

“She hasn’t talked yet, but I’m sure at some point she will,” Geoffrey says. “Everyone has their breaking point. She has a cause and the longer she is away from it the more she’ll want to get back to it.”

“Keep me informed,” Delgrious issues. “The first opportunity that arises she will need to be dealt with.” The creature abruptly vanishes, leaving the young agent alone.

Left to his thoughts, Geoffrey begins to rethink his actions. He doesn’t want to make the same mistake Yonovich made. He was certain that when he got involved that everything would go smoothly. Instead, he is now almost regretting ever making the deal.

Almost.

He takes off his jacket, wincing from the pain in his shoulder and tosses it to the couch. A hot shower is needed. His vest took the brunt of the force, leaving a small tear in his skin and mostly a lot of bruising. His mind goes back to the past as he undresses the rest of the way. This deal is going to get him the revenge he has been working toward for so long. The end is in his grasp. The thought of it makes his manhood grow firm. He smiles and steps into the warm water. When it hits his body he begins to stroke it.

The water makes him feel even more aroused as he spreads his legs to let it flow over his sack. The past comes rushing in, reminding him of his anger and the pleasure he has gotten over the years from it...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.