Black List I: Ghosts
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“We have two major players in Ghost,” Spencer says sitting with Samantha on the sofa. Even though they were told to go home and get some sleep, neither could rest until they catch a lead for tomorrow. “Hanson Noi, the leader, German born.”

“Never heard of him,” Sam remarks, setting down her folder.

“These guys are mostly small,” Spencer says. “His parents disappeared and found dead when he was still a small child. He went into an orphanage until eighteen and then he disappeared. He later reappeared when Ghost was started.”

“And the other?” she inquires.

“The other is Rudolph Verner and is thought to be Noi’s best friend. He also grew up in an orphanage and it is speculated they were friends growing up. He is also German with his parent’s sharing a similar fate as Noi’s.”

“And that’s the best we have?” Sam asks not believing it. She smirks. “There’s not much there.”

“Well, there isn’t much else,” Spencer confirms. “The rest is just the various attacks they’ve committed or attacks that are attributed to them. Like I said, they seem to be a small time terrorist group.”

“So with the exception of this attack, they haven’t made too many waves,” Sam remarks. Spencer shakes his head. “Well, I have one that might top it. There is an Erika Kravets, Ukrainian born. She ran with a few groups, some suspected for terrorism, before joining with Ghost. Here it is speculated that she is some kind of lover to Noi. She is also thought to be a sadist and master at torture.”

“It seems to totally go against their actions,” Spencer comments. “But they do seem to be pretty organized to pull something like this off. They are obviously not going at it alone.”

“So where’s their funding coming from?” she asks. “Kloser is clean as a whistle.”

“It’s always those types you have to worry about,” he answers. “What is known is that they have had funding from several private investors.”

“If you can call them that,” Sam says snidely.

“Yeah,” he agrees with a snort. “These investors have pretty much kept them busy but nothing too damaging compared to some of the others. But for something this venturous they must have found a really big investor.”

“I guess there is only one big enough for that job,” she murmurs.

“I hope you cashed in those investments of your own,” Spencer says sounding hopeful. “Not only are you going to lose out, but you’ll have only contributed.”

“Don’t remind me,” she says gruffly. “And yes, I called my investor on the way home.”

“It clicks with this assassination attempt too,” he reminds her.

“Is there anything that can tie him in besides the fact he has the money for it?” she asks.

Spencer shrugs his shoulders. “I don’t know. You have his file.”

“Oh, so I do.” Sam shifts, pushing folders around until she finds the one she is looking for. Flipping it open, she says, “Says that he is the head of the International Bank of Trade and Commerce. He holds a dual citizenship her and in Austria. Mostly he is a very private person.”

“So at square on with him,” Spencer remarks ruefully.

“So where do we start?” Sam asks, sliding closer.

“They have the money, most likely enough so that if we shut it down they can still keep going,” he says, speculating. “If they’re ramping up then guns, supplies and transportation will be needed, possible to add to what they have already.”

“Well, we don’t need a legal reason to show up on Yonovich doorstep,” Sam says.

“You think he’s still gunrunning?” Spencer asks with a grin.

“I doubt he learned from the last time,” she says. “And if he isn’t helping the enemy or running guns, he has to make his money somehow. So at the very least I’m betting on the supplies and transport.”

“Then I guess we crash the party first thing,” Spencer says.

“Right, I need a shower and then sleep,” Sam says starting to climb up off the sofa.

Spencer quickly grabs ahold of her arm and pulls her down to his lap. “You know, we were interrupted this morning in the infirmary. How about we finish what we started?”

Sam is more than pleased to hear those words. Despite all the stress of tracking down the members of Ghost, trying to find out where they are hiding, formulating a plan to save Sara McKinsey and trying to dig up a lead, her mind has been on the events in the parking garage and their time in the infirmary. She has been wet all day, to the point that her panties are soaked and have been since this morning. She needs a shower more for that than just general hygiene reasons.

“Well I have been itching for it all day,” she whispers.

“So have I,” he admits. “Here, scoot up a second and let me get my pants off.”

A coy smile crosses her lips. “Oh no. You pulled me down here, now you’re gonna have to wait.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.