Black List I: Ghosts
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Patting Rudolph on the back, Hanson boomed with excitement. The group of men stands before them. Cheers and shouts are in the air, the spirits of the men is what was needed. “We have the Americans right where we want them,” he tells them. “Soon the rest of the world will follow.”

Rudolph doesn’t seem as excited about the outcome as the rest of the men. “What’s wrong, Rudy?” he asks.

“Why didn’t we let them know what it is we are demanding?” the lieutenant asks.

“We would have if it wasn’t for Kloser,” Hanson explains, though he cannot keep the malice from his voice. “He insisted we withhold that information. The president will tell everyone and it will fall on his shoulders, making it look like he is giving in to us. I may not agree with Kloser, but the man is smart.” He laughs as if having a private joke that only he knows that punchline to. “Of course, he isn’t smarter than us.”

Still not convinced, Rudolph is about to question the man more when Fredrich interrupts. “There is something strange happening at the FBI building. It’s all over the news.”

“Quick then, turn it on,” Hanson demands.

“ ... in a tragic turn of events, the FBI parking structure appears to have been attacked. Sources are saying it may be a follow up threat made by the terrorist group Ghost. It is still unknown since the group or any other group has yet to take credit for it. We have footage of what appears to be a man and a woman leaving the structure just before it completely collapsed. We don’t know at this time if they are responsible for it or survivors. An FBI spokesperson has refused to give...”

“Shut it off,” Hanson snaps.

Fredrich does so and then stands by waiting silently for the rant that is sure to follow. Instead, Hanson turns to him and says, “Goo work, Fredrich. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.”

Fredrich is surprised, as is Rudolph. Hanson is nice once in a while, depending on how close to the man someone is, but never like this is front of all the men, especially with news like that.

“I want you to find out who is responsible, Fredrich,” he orders. “If no one takes credit, we will. We’ll declare it as a warning that we do mean business and quell any doubt the people or government may have about us.”

This seems to have the effect Hanson hoped for. The men praise him, shouting his name. He feels invincible at this moment as his dreams are falling in place and he seems to be taking back control of his organization. He wasn’t always like this, but this is what a world of fools could turn someone into. Growing up in Germany wasn’t how he would have liked it to be. His father belonged to a protest group. They were a nonviolent group just trying to get the government to change its ways. The group was more an irritation to the government than a threat. After several years of protest, nothing ever changed. There were those in the group that felt they needed to create change by taking a more aggressive action.

But only a portion of this group felt the need to do so. Hanson’s father wasn’t one of them. His father stayed with the group even though change was happening. He continued the nonviolent protests while the others caused mayhem and destruction. The government set up a task force to root out everyone in the group. Slowly, over a matter of months, members started turning up missing or dead. Some were even rumored to have turned against the others in order to save themselves. Hanson’s father, who believed in a peaceful solution, was killed. And even his mother, who had nothing to do with it at all, was tortured, raped and killed. Both were murdered in their own home. He and his father had to watch the rape of his mother and then her murder. Hanson then had to watch his father die. After that, because he was so young, was put into an orphanage.

There he grew up along with his best friend, Rudolph. His parents, like Hanson’s, were killed similarly. Both boys had resentment for their government. And within a few years of having to leave the orphanage, they created Ghost. With the corruption of governments around the world and with America leading, they decided to put matters into their own hands. Finding help was anything but hard.

“Get the girl fed,” he instructs, barely giving Sara a second glance. “Then let the men have their fun with her. But make sure no permanent damage is done. It will not do us any good if she is damaged before this is over.”

Rudolph gives his acknowledgement and sets off to get the ball rolling. Hanson, meanwhile, heads back to his office. He is content with how everything is coming together. Kloser won’t know what hit him. With a smile he steps into his office and sits down in his chair. The excitement of it all courses through him and he has the erection to show it. He is about to take care of himself when Erika steps into the office.

“You looked good,” she coos. “You looked like a real leader.” Her eyes drop down to his crotch. “And it looks like you are excited about it.” She is already naked, beginning to toy with her nipples. “Do you want me to help you with that?”

“I do,” Hanson says.

Erika step around the desk, smile on her face and lifts a foot into his chest, pushing him away from the desk a little. She eases him out of his shirt and then sinks to her knees in from of the man to undo his button and zipper. Within seconds Hanson’s pants are down and his erection pointing upward at her. “You are going to really put Ghost on the map after today,” she purrs, stroking slowly up his shaft.

Hanson chuckles. “I’m going to put Ghost on top of everything.”

“Mmm, yes,” Erika murmurs. She leans forward and licks and down the length of his manhood, staring up at him. She kisses the tip a little before enveloping him between her lush lips.

Hanson goes to wrap his finger into her hair, but Erika intercepts them with her own, entwining them together instead. She pushes as far as she can go, chokes a little and then slips him out of her mouth, gasping. “I wonder what fun we’re going to have once our toy is broken.”

Hanson knows she means Sara McKinsey. “We’ll get another,” he says. “When we’re on top serving the populace, we can have whoever we want, whenever we want.”

“We can do that now,” Erika purrs. She wraps her free hand around the base of his cock to steady it while she plunges back down, pushing even further.

“Oh that’s good,” he says. His fingers cup the back of her head and Erika moans around him. She then stops bobbing along his length and just holds still, resisting the pressure from his hand. Hanson knows just what she wants of him. So he shifts his hand until it is cupped along her neck and jaw and begins to buck, thrusting himself into her mouth rapidly. He drives a little deeper each time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.