Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Hey, boss!” Rudolph shouts as he runs down the long hall.

“If its bad news, I don’t even want to hear it,” Hanson replies.

“Well, shit,” Rudolph says, almost afraid to continue.

Hanson is never a nice guy. Nice probably isn’t even in his vocabulary. “For once I would like something good to come from someone,” the man rants. “What is it now?”

“It’s that bitch,” the underling says. “She’s refusing to eat.”

“Son of a bitch...” Hanson begins to rant again, but quickly realizes that getting angry isn’t going to help—at least not yet. “Fine, if she doesn’t want to eat, we’ll convince her that it’s not wise to piss us off. We need her alive and otherwise healthy if we want to convince the Americans that we intend to let her go. Go get Erika and have her meet me in there.” Hanson turns and stalks away, leaving Rudolph alone in the long hall.

The man shudders at the thought. When Hanson and Erika get together to do something, it never turns out good. What he and Fredrich have been doing to the girl is a blast for her compared to want that duo will end up doing. “No problem, boss,” he says quietly to the man’s back. “Right away, boss.”

The things Ghost has done in the past would make anyone’s stomach churn. Rudolph doesn’t get queasy at the sight of blood or torture. He has even participated in causing torture on several victims in the past. Even the rape he and Fredrich have been dealing out on the girl is nothing compared to the horrors of Hanson and Erika. Now those sights do make him uncomfortable. Those are the sights that get his stomach churning. He asked Hanson one time why he does what he does, his boss replied that he truly didn’t like it, but once he started all of that would change.


Erika turns to Hanson and pulls down his pants to his ankles. He steps out of them and Sara’s eyes widen, seeing the man’s cock standing at attention. The girl struggles on the bed and against the ropes confining her, wiggling all over the place. Seeing this, Erika straddles the teen’s back, using her weight to keep the girl still and then beckons her boss over. She takes hold of Sara’s head and holds her still with her mouth pointed straight out.

“Come on, Hanson,” Erika encourages. “Show her what a mouth is supposed to be used for. Feed her.”

Hanson steps forward and slowly begins pushing his member toward the girl’s open mouth. Sara looks up at the man, not believing what is happening yet again. She tries to turn her head away from the approaching manhood, but Erika holds her in place. Slowly, the tip of Hanson’s prick enters her mouth.

The man is instantly bathed in warm saliva. Her mouth is a velvety, warm cocoon. He moans loudly, feeling the heat on him. Then placing his hand on her head, he begins to thrust in. “You bite, and you’ll be dead, bitch,” Erika warns. Hanson slowly fucks the girl’s mouth while Erika watches. Sara struggles to use her tongue to force the invader out, but she only succeeds in massaging it, sending waves of pleasure through the man’s body.

As his pleasure grows, so does his excitement. Hanson begins to increase the speed of his thrusts and soon he is face fucking the girl’s soft mouth. His speed increases and so does the depth at which he fucks. He goes deeper and deeper until his is hitting the back of her mouth and poking at the entrance to her throat. Hanson then takes her head in both hands and begins his assault on her throat. But her entrance is seriously tight despite Fredrich’s and Rudolph’s efforts. Sara is successful in keeping his thickness from sliding further down. Sara is drooling and gaging. Her saliva leaks past her lips and all over Hanson’s length, coating it and his balls. Every time his prick strikes the back of her mouth, she gags and tries to move her head away, but with both the man holding her, she has no chance.

“She’s a stubborn little bitch,” Erika growls. “Shove it all the way in.”

Hanson does as told and shoves himself into the girl’s face until he is stopped by the tight opening of her throat. Once there, Erika puts both her hands on the back of Sara’s head and begins to push. The girl closes her eyes and thrashes beneath the woman while Hanon’s manhood presses harder and harder into her throat. Finally, with a sudden release, he penetrates the tight opening and slides a few inches into her constricted throat.

Sara’s eyes fly open and her throat convulses immediately. Her eyes begin to water and she kicks her feet against her bonds in an attempt to break free. Erika smiles when she sees his cock sink in deeper and continues to apply pressure. She keeps pushing the teenager’s head down on him until every bit of his length disappears between her soft lips. Sara gurgles and pleads up at the man with her eyes for mercy, but Hanson just smiles down at her, reveling in his pleasure. Her throat is constantly convulsing and squeezing. Every gag sends shivers down his spine and just feels great.

Erika looks at the big bulge in the girl’s throat and smiles wide. She lets her grip up a little and allows the teen to slide off and catch her breath. Sara gasps in air and chokes when she comes off. Erika, however, is not going to allow her a long break and once she has gotten a few big gulps of air, she shoves Sara’s head back onto the steely rod. She then begins controlling the girl’s head and fucking Hanson’s cock. Saliva flies from the corners of Sara’s mouth as she is used like a sex toy meant for his pleasure.

Once again, Erika pushes the teen’s head down until she is practically kissing Hanson’s balls and her nose is crushed into his crotch. She holds the Sara there and smiles up at him. “You ready to move on?” she asks as the girl thrashes in her hands.

“Yes, I think we did a good job showing her how her mouth is supposed to work,” Hanson replies.

“Excellent,” Erika says, fucking the girl’s mouth with a couple quick thrusts of her head before releasing her grip and allowing Sara to come off the thick erection.

Hanson’s cock slowly slides out of her throat and her neck returns to its original size. Sara’s head drops and she begins choking and coughing saliva onto the mattress. Hanson slips around to lean against the wall at the head of the mattress, behind the girl. Erika climbs off the girl momentarily and grabs a can of motor oil. She returns and sits on the girl’s legs to keep her still. With one hand, she spreads Sara’s firm ass cheeks and with the other, she pours on a bit of the oil. The teen squirms when Erika’s finger begins to work the oil into her tight back door. The girl looks back in shock.

Erika smirks. “Did you think that big dick was going to be wasted on your cunt?” She shakes her head. “Oh no, no, no. Little disobedient bitches get their assholes fucked. You should just be lucky it’s not going to be raw.”

She reaches back and hands Hanson the container. He coats his shaft and cockhead in the viscous liquid. Then Erika takes the girl and rolls her onto her side before pulling her up into a sitting position. Hanson takes Sara’s shoulder and pulls her onto his lap with her back into his chest. His meaty prick sticks up between her thighs and rests against her abused nether lips and belly. The girl struggles and squirms but the man wraps one arm around her body and holds her tight against his chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.