Black List I: Ghosts
Prologue

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Move outta the way asshole!” someone shouts from another car.

Slamming on the brakes when a car cuts in front of them, the woman sighs, holding back a retort at the man yelling at her. Traffic has nearly come to a halt. The city has been ordered to evacuate after government officials announcing the threat of a nuclear bomb. Now it’s just chaos. Everyone is fighting to get out.

“If people just worked together, things could go smoother,” Spencer says from the front passenger seat. The boy is just eight years old, and with the mind of a child can point out the obvious.

His mother looks over at him. “I know, sweetie.” She gives him a warm smile. Reaching over she gives his arm a loving squeeze. “Not everyone thinks like that. People are too worried about themselves.”

Spencer frowns. “Mom, we need to get off this bridge and away from here,” he says, looking at the woman. Tears quickly begin to form at the edges of his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” she asks. Why are you crying?”

“I’m afraid of the bridge falling,” he says.

“I don’t think we have to worry about that,” she says comfortingly. “The people that build these go to school to learn how to build them. I wouldn’t worry, honey.”

No sooner are the words out of her mouth does all hell break loose. The ground—if the bridge can be considered that—starts shaking. People start to scream, horns begin to blare. But it’s the roars the deafen it all. Fear wells up inside the boy. Panic settles in on him as it does the people around them.

He wakes up in a cold sweat, heart racing. Another fucking nightmare. It’s the same nightmare, the only nightmare Spencer ever has. That was the day that changed his life forever. Out of the two hundred and thirty-four people on the bridge that day, he was the one and only survivor. He walked away with minor bumps and bruises, but he was alive. The city never had a bomb go off. And the threat only lasted a few hours. No one was exactly sure what had happened.

Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he mutters sarcastically, “Another glorious day.” Spencer has worked hard to put the past where it belongs. But the nightmare of that day rears its head more often than he likes it to. And because of it is why he has chosen the profession he has. He casts a look to the other side of the bed occupied by Sam, his partner and lover. Deciding to let her sleep a little longer, he leaves the bed and slips into the bathroom. A hot shower and shave will help, and then some coffee.

By the time he finishes and exits, Spencer finds the bed empty. The smell of coffee wafts through the air from the kitchen. Coffee! With the towel wrapped tightly around his waist, he slips from the bedroom. There in the kitchen, Sam has her back toward him, wearing only his shirt and a pair of panties. He slips up behind her, arms going around her belly and head on her neck. He inhales her scent and the slight smell of sex from earlier. He kisses her neck and nips her with his lips and teeth. He feels her body stiffen in delight, so he continues on the opposite side of her neck, blowing lightly in her ear, sucking on her earlobe. “You are too good for me,” he whispers.

“What are partners for?” she asks, arching her back in pleasure. “The nightmare again?” she asks.

Spencer murmurs his acknowledgement and slips his hands beneath the shirt and then up and down her sides. Sam has to reach out and steady herself on the sink by the time his hands reach her breasts to caress them, catching and pulling one nipple, then the other between his fingers. She shivers in delight, so he does it again, magnifying the effect with a gentle sucking of her neck.

“You know the only good thing about those nightmares is the sex that follows,” Sam coos.

“It’s the only thing that helps me forget,” Spencer says, justifying his actions.

“Oh, I’m not complaining,” the woman counters, picking up of his meaning. “I just wonder what you did all those years that I wasn’t here.”

“My hand and dick were really good friends,” he answers. And his cock is very hard now. The towel does nothing to contain it. So he pushes it against her ass.

Sam, feeling the hardness melts a little. She squeezes the muscles in her cunt, spreading her legs a little to steady herself. Spencer reaches down with one hand and slides it across the front of her panties. He teases and caresses her, taking satisfaction in every little twitch and moan. His fingers trail along the bottom band on her panties, feeling the ridge of her nether lips and the soft furrow between them. His digits rotate on her soft folds until he hears a groan accompanied by a deep breath.

“Can’t you just take my panties off?” Sam asks plaintively.

Spencer resists the request and slips a finger instead under the fabric. He rubs back and forth in the same spot again and again. The woman groans in frustration while his teasing fingers slip back and forth at the edge of those swollen lips. Sam jerks involuntarily. Then he is dropping down to his haunches and begins to peel the panties off of her. She whimpers when the tip of his finger slips in through her folds. Spencer plunges in and then adds another digit.

Within a matter of seconds Sam is rocking back and forth. Her moans begin to fill the air around the two. Spencer rises and kisses her neck again, whispering in her ear. “Would you like me to fuck you now?” She purrs her wordless acknowledgement and he inserts the tip of his cock in, rocking only slightly back and forth, taunting and teasing her.

“Stick it in, Spence,” she growls. “Fuck me, damn it.”

The man pushes in a little more, still teasing her. But Sam isn’t having it. She pushes back, taking more of him, her cunt swallowing his manhood. And he surprises her by suddenly thrusting fully into her tight sheath. She gasps loudly and bites her bottom lip. Spencer’s hands go back up to cover her breasts, massaging their roundness through the shirt. Sam presses forward into his strong hands then pull back when his fingers capture her nipples. She presses forward and then back, delighting in the sensations.

Whimpering, Sam turns her head to kiss him, their tongues echoing the movements of their bodies. They kiss deeply and rock in silence for a few moments. Spencer reaches to caress her belly. He stays pressed against her. The kiss is soon released. Their bodies are in sync moving together with each thrust and pull. That hand across her belly drops with Spencer searching. Sam makes little animal noises while his digits probe and massage the fleshy nub. Her breath quickly becomes a series of little gasps.

The man speeds up the thrusts. Sam’s cries of pleasure are incredibly sexy and help carry him to orgasm. Each thrust now empties a hot little stream of cum deep into her womb. Sam grabs the counter and pushes her ass against the thrusting member. Their bodies slam wetly against each other in a final moment of bliss. They gasp for air and slow the frenzied pumping.

Suddenly the phone rings. “Perfect timing,” Sam murmurs.

“Yeah, no kidding,” Spencer remarks as he reaches for it. “Reeds,” he answers. After a pause to listen to the voice on the other end, he says, “We’re on our way.”

“Work?” Sam asks, stealing a glance at the clock on the wall.

“Yes,” Spencer confirms. “We’re needed immediately.”

“Two hours earlier than normal,” she mutters.

“And two less hours of fun,” he fires back. “You better get a shower. It’s going to be a long day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.