Indiscretions - Cover

Indiscretions

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Friday, day twenty-seven at Camp Shady Pines

After lunch, I sat at the picnic table with Brad and Carol. Steve was off playing horseshoes with some of the other guests. I was thinking about our vacation winding down and that we would be going home tomorrow. Brad and Carol were talking, but I was not paying attention. I watched Gail and Marie run into the water, swim to the raft and back. Even from where I was sitting, I could hear them laughing and holding hands as they came up to the beach and sat at a picnic table.

I interrupted Brad and Carol, saying, “I’m going to visit Gail and Marie. I may be gone for a while.” Brad just nodded and smiled to indicate his understanding. Carol said, “Okay, Mom. We will cover for you.”

I got up and walked over to Gail and Marie’s picnic table to say, “Hi. I thought I would come over and visit if you’re not too busy.”

Marie was the first to speak, saying, “Why, of course. We still have a bottle of good wine if you want to join us ... in the cabin?”

“I would love to go up to the cabin and try some of your wine.”

“Then it’s settled. Come on, Gail, let’s pack up and have a glass of wine.”

I helped them gather their things, and we walked up to the cabin and left everything on the porch, except the small cooler that Gail put on the kitchen counter and took out a bottle of white wine. Marie went back to the door and locked it. Gail poured three glasses of wine, and we all gathered in the middle of the cabin, and I proposed a toast. “To new friendships.”

Marie and Gail raised their glasses and said, “To us.”

We finished our wine and put the glasses on the counter. Gail and Marie each took one of my hands, and Marie said, “Let’s go to the bedroom.”

We walked into the bedroom hand in hand. Gail pulled back the covers to the bottom of the bed. They let go of my hands, went into each other’s arms, and started kissing. The kisses became passionate as they pressed their bodies tightly together. I found it just as exciting and erotic as the other day.

They stopped kissing and looked at me while still holding on to each other. Marie asked, “Mary, would you please undress us?” They went back to kissing.

Undressing them was not difficult since they were both still in their bikinis. I stepped behind Gail, untied her top from around her neck, unhooked the strap around her back, and pulled it from between them. Then I went behind Marie and did the same thing. They were still kissing, but now they were playing with each other’s breasts. Gail even bent down and took Marie’s nipples in her mouth one at a time.

I stood to the side watching them until I saw Marie put her hand down the back of Gail’s bikini bottom and caress her ass. I went behind Gail, loosened the tie at the side of her bikini bottom, slid it down to the floor, and touched her leg to indicate she should step out of it. I was squatting behind her when I removed her bottoms from around her feet and thought, This woman has a great ass. Marie was holding it with both hands and occasionally squeezing and pulling to expose Gail’s rectum and pussy. I never thought viewing something like I was seeing would excite me, but it did. Since I was down here and enjoying the view, I figured I might as well take off Gail’s sneakers. I untied them and slipped them off one at a time. I went behind Marie and did the same thing, except that I ran my fingers over Marie’s ass when I stood up. I don’t know if she knew I did it or thought it was Gail. But by the way, she tightened her butt, I knew she liked it.

It seemed that by mutual agreement, they moved to the bed and lay down on their side, facing each other. Marie was the furthest away from me on the bed. Gail put her right leg between Marie’s legs, and Marie threw her right leg over Gail’s leg. Entwined together, they rubbed their pussy on their lover’s leg. I put my hand in the bottom of my two-piece bathing suit and squeezed my mound. After pulling up my top, I twisted my nipple. I could see Marie watching me as she looked over Gail’s shoulder. She ran her tongue around her lips and winked at me. I took my hand out of my bottoms to cup my breasts. I let them rest on my palms as if offering them to her. I ran my tongue around my lips and pursed my lips together as if to kiss. I flicked my nipples with my thumbs at the same time. Marie silently mouthed the words, “Yes, please.”

I pulled my top over my head and set it aside. I got up on the bed and lay down behind Gail. Marie had her chin just above Gail’s right shoulder. I positioned myself so my breast was above Gail’s shoulder, and Marie could lick and suck the nipple. I was pressed against Gail’s naked backside when I threw my arm over them and put my hand behind Marie’s head to hold her steady against my breast. Having another woman give me pleasure was extremely erotic. I tried to reach my bottoms to get them off but was having trouble. Marie could tell I was having difficulty. She let go of my nipple and turned her head just enough to whisper to Gail, “Help her.”

Somehow, Gail managed to untangle herself from us. Marie was right back with her mouth on my nipple and kissed my chest now that Gail was not in her way and had access to my breasts. Gail could see me pushing with one hand on my bathing suit bottom but was too reluctant to let go of Marie to accomplish the task. Gail gently pushed my hand away and pulled my bottoms down over my knees and off my feet. I was now naked with two beautiful women for the sole purpose of having sex. I had my arms wrapped around Marie, holding her to me. Gail spread my legs, knelt between them, and looked at me for permission to go further. I spread my legs a bit more, pulling my knees up, and said, “Yes, I want this.”

Instead of diving right in with her mouth as she did with Marie when I watched them the other night, she gently ran her fingers through my pubic hair and the inside of my thighs. And then lightly ran the back of her hand between my legs and over my mound. She repeated that for quite a while until she put her hands on my thighs, leaned down, and kissed me just above my pubic hair. Gail kissed the inside of my thighs and stomach, then stuck her tongue in my belly button. She was not in any hurry. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations these two remarkable women were giving me. The sensations were so new and different from anything I had ever experienced in a sexual situation. Marie stopped kissing and licking my nipples and kissed my face and lips. I could not help but kiss her back. Her hand was back on my breasts, caressing them, lightly pinching my nipples. Then, the sensation of Gail’s tongue licking my mound slowly from bottom to top. I held Marie tighter and kissed her passionately as I felt Gail slip her tongue into me.

I heard Marie’s voice whisper in my ear, “That’s it, Mary, relax and enjoy. We want to do this for you.”

Gail’s tongue was masterful; she would get me close to an orgasm and then take me down to that wonderful place where I didn’t want to have an orgasm because if I did, it would all be over. She must have kept me on that sexual high for at least 15 minutes. I saw her reach up and pat Marie’s butt several times, and she stopped licking me. She lay down beside me and kissed my lips. Marie slipped away, and I understood that Marie would give me that final pleasure that two people could give each other. Marie did not start slowly. She licked my mound once and then spread me open with her fingers and concentrated on licking my clit. At that moment, I realized that was exactly what I wanted her to do. I kissed Gail again and again and started to play with her breasts. They felt so different from mine, larger and heavier. Marie was getting me more sexually aroused if that was even possible.

I felt an overwhelming need to give back some of the pleasure they were giving me. Between kisses, I said to Gail, “Can I kiss your breasts and touch you?” Gail got on her hands and knees to lower her breasts to my mouth without saying a word. I took her nipple in my mouth and heard her sigh. I reached down between her legs, cupped her mound, and felt it with my fingers and palm. She was moving her hips to rub her mound on my hand. I could feel her arousal.

Marie was getting me closer and closer, and the more she licked me, the more I wanted to do with them. I slipped a finger into Gail’s pussy and started to masturbate her. She immediately started to fuck my finger. I’m sorry, but those are the only words I know to describe what she did. I just held my hand as steady as I could. It wasn’t long before she said, “That’s it, Mary, you are going to get me off.” I felt her pussy spasm, and she buried my finger in her as deep as it would go and shook as if she was chilled. I was very proud and congratulated myself for a job well done when the whole lower half of her body quivered in sweet orgasmic pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.