Indiscretions
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Mary is about to embark on a month long vacation with her son Brad and daughter Carol. Complications arise when Carol invites her boyfriend along at the last minute. Carol's affinity for sex causes the family to adopt some unorthodox sleeping arrangement to accommodate Carol's libido. Mary's journey into the world of love and lust begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Thursday, day twenty-six at Camp Shady Pines

After breakfast, Brad and I were headed for cabin number 10 to spend the morning with Carol and Steve. Gail and Marie were on their porch, having their morning coffee. They waved and said, “Good morning, Mary.” I walked up to the porch step, “Good morning.” I introduced Brad. Of course, they teased Brad a little about the camp girl finally snagging him. They never flaunted the fact that they were gay, but they certainly did not deny it. There were no innuendos, winks or indications that we had a moment together. Brad was polite and took the teasing in stride. He didn’t give any indication that he was aware of last night’s affair. We talked for a few more minutes until I said we needed to go and meet up with my daughter. We said our goodbyes, and they told Brad that they were happy to have met him and wished him luck with the lifeguard.

When we were out of earshot, Brad said, “They are very nice. I can see why you want them as friends.”

When we got to cabin number 10, Carol came out with a pitcher of lemonade and plastic cups. “Hey guys, I will be right with you.” She put the lemonade and cups on the picnic table closest to the horseshoe pits.

We all gathered at our usual picnic table, me facing the water and Carol facing me. Brad sat backward next to Carol to watch Barbara on lifeguard duty.

I asked, “What’s going on over there?”

“They have some kind of tournament going. They all threw in five bucks, and the winner takes all.” Carol explained.

Knowing that Steve would be tied up, I jumped right in and gave Carol an abbreviated version of my adventure with the girls. I also let her know that I hoped that we would have a continuing friendship and that it may involve more sex.

“Jesus Christ, Mom. What’s next, the two underage 15 and 16-year-old kids that work here?”

Maintaining a tone of seriousness, I said, “I already talked to Brad about that. We thought the blond 15-year-old might be good for an afternoon roll in the hay. Unless you have your eye on him?”

Carol practically shouted, “Mom, you wouldn’t!”

Brad started to snicker, and Carol realized she’d been had. She figured it was Brad’s fault and punched his shoulder. Which only made him laugh louder.

Carol calmed down and said, “You really got turned on just watching them?”

“Yes, I did. I could tell that Gail and Marie were meant for each other, and watching them make love was beautiful and very erotic.”

“Well, it looks like we have another family secret. All I can say is you are having one hell of a vacation. Next year, I’m coming alone and following you around to see what you do next. So have fun. I’m fine with it. I can already tell that my masturbation fantasy will be me vicariously reliving your vacation. Maybe there is something in it for me after all.”

“What’s a mother for if she can’t do something special for her children?”

Brad got up and hugged his sister from behind and kissed the top of her head, “You’re the best, Sis.”

Trying her best to be bratty to Brad, Carol said, “You only said that because nobody is around except Mom. Run along and go help the lifeguard blow her whistle.”

Brad blew in Carol’s ear, blew me a kiss, and took off for the beach.

Rubbing her ear, Carol asked, “So, Mom, how is it going between you two and the Thompsons?”

“Brad and Barb are getting along famously, and I think they will continue to see each other after we get home. I like Jake. I’m becoming very fond of him, but it is not love yet. The sex with your brother and Jake is too overwhelming and makes it difficult to sort out my true feelings. It’s just too soon to tell, but I’m hopeful.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.